• Low lat insertions

2 5.41%
  • uber-peaked biceps

4 10.81%
  • a metabolism that keeps you at about 12% at your fattest

14 37.84%
  • small, discrete, flex wheeler type joints

0 0%
  • Other (ie, BigGreen was too dumb to think of this obvious one)

2 5.41%
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Genetics, what would you pick??

Okay, obviously it'd be too easy to give as an option: "zero myostatin" or "the ability to weigh 300lbs with no bodyfat" so I'm putting up realistic nitpicky things that we all fret about once we've reached a certain level and start to think a little more about the asthetics of what we're doing and not just being bigger than our roommate, brother-in-law, older brother, next door neighbor, training partner, etc. So, what would you like to have "tops" in the genetics department?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I guess I would wish for it to be IMPOSSIBLE for me to ever be fatter than 5% bodyfat. As it stands, I have no real trouble staying below 10%, even while gaining, but nevertheless if I eat way too much then I can gain fat, so I do have to keep an eye out.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    I would like to have a slower metanolism(believe it or not) and peaked biceps... some of us just unforunate

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    The Metabolism is a definite for me. Years of being a fat kid and still battling with bodyfat has made that a no think answer.

Pain

mammoth is offline Member
    Definitely the metabolism one. I would rather fight with trying to gain mass then fight to keep my bf down. After all, we have wonderful droogs to help us with that right?!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I voted for the "elusive narrow waist" since A) I don't have one and B) its part of the X-frame look most bb's (myself included) desire to achieve. I'll take Arnold and Haney's physique any day over anyone of the modern-day bb's. JMO...usualsuspect

chinups Guest
    ABS!

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    I guess biceps peaks. I'm very fortunate to have a small waist, big calves, and wide shoulders. There is no way I could always stay under 12% though with my love of eating.

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Damn, all you wish to have afats metabolism, but you have no idea how it is when you are born with one. When you a kid, you dont really care how you eat, and all of the sudden you are a teenager ad you hardly weight 120lbs, then you try to gain weight and maintain it, but its a bitch...so b care full what you wish for, i guess its all from a diffrent perspective.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    CALVES, CALVES CALVES!!! For years i beat these things and they grow about a 1/2 an inch a year! Its just plain genetics. Most of the other choices i could get if i truely wanted to be waist skinny with a ripped 8 pack and 6% bf. But i dont even like the look so i concentrate on what i call "power to look". Having the power to do 500-600 deadlifts but yet ur back is built leading toward a bodybuilders look. You bench 445-485, but yet those shoulders and chest belong on a stage covered in oil flexing for admirers! BUT STILL THESE DAMN CALVES, i really wish getting implants wasnt looked at so bad and same goes for synthol usadge, cause id like to try one or the other and just on my calves only and not even go overboard, just 2 more inches sounds about right!!

David B. is offline Member
    I have narrow-ish shoulders, with short clavicles and traps. I'd give anything for larger, wider shoulders.

--dnb

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by usualsuspect
    I voted for the "elusive narrow waist" since A) I don't have one and B) its part of the X-frame look most bb's (myself included) desire to achieve. I'll take Arnold and Haney's physique any day over anyone of the modern-day bb's. JMO...usualsuspect
    Totally agree, I would go with the Arnold look too! Rather then someone like Ronnie or Jay.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Since I am more about function than looks, although aesthetics are important too, my choice will sound weird to many of you. I would choose to be one of those mofo's that are so limber naturally that they rarely need to stretch.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Calves for me. I hate having to destroy my calves... the soreness it tough the next day.

novicemarine is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by tolinka
    Damn, all you wish to have afats metabolism, but you have no idea how it is when you are born with one. When you a kid, you dont really care how you eat, and all of the sudden you are a teenager ad you hardly weight 120lbs, then you try to gain weight and maintain it, but its a bitch...so b care full what you wish for, i guess its all from a diffrent perspective.
    Yeah, I noticed a lot requesting high metabolism... That impedes gain... I've got buddies who would kill for some bodyfat just so they could pack on muscle too. Ah well, I'd just like a more narrow waist.

novicemarine is offline Junior Member
    besides, x-fat people are the only people I've seen with nice calves

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    and sprinters

Thread Information