Thread: Ugl and pharma

manmanman is offline Associate Member

Ugl and pharma

What is the difference? I assume
    That one is produced illegally and the other legally, but does that mean pharma gear is stolen gear or how does it work?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    no ugl is made in an unlicensed lab. Some may be professional, some may be in some guys garage. So they are buying equipment and powder and making steroids .
    pharm gear, it made under stringent guidelines. You know its sterile and dosed accurately.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

So when someone says they have pharm grade gear. By which means would it have been acquired?

Atomini is offline Banned
    It usually falls of the back of a truck.

Or purchased from a pharmacy in a country where it is legal to buy.

Ah that clears things up a bit, also does every steroid have a different use than for bodybuilding purposes? For example does tren get used for other things?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    some do some dont. Tren is not approved for human use. Eq is only for veterinary use. Not every steroid is made for humans
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

What is the purpose of all the different esters? Was test c made first for example then they produced others with different half lifes?

Anabolic steroids have primary use for medical purposes, none of which include performance/physique enhancement. That is not a recognized medical use.

So how did people decide they would use a certain substance to see if it benefits them? Like if tren wasn't made for humans, what would cause someone to think about using it on themselves

Because trenbolone is an anabolic steroid - a derivative of testosterone . When new compounds are created and/or discovered, doctors and scientists mark down their properties. People observe these properties and discover that said compound may be useful 2x, 3x, 4x, what have you, better than testosterone for building mass or burning fat, etc.

Trenbolone is 5x as anabolic as test, making it the strongest conventional anabolic steroid. It is used in cattle to increase fat free mass so that you can have more stak and pork chops for dinner. People observe that and put 2 and 2 together, theorizing that with a weight training regimen that the mass gaining benefits would be astronomical.

As well, a lot of these compounds have been used in clinical trials and studies to see what effects they have on humans, or athletes, etc.

This assists us in having a better understanding of the capabilities of different compounds, and their associated side effects.

I'm loving the amount of information your able to share with me. Are trens sides 5x that of test?

And if farmers use it on cows, would that make the steroid reasonably priced?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Cool thread. . .

As far as all other juice but test is made by some form of UGL from what I understand(at least for the most part). Like Tren for instance is made to grow giant lean bovine mass. So, it was kind of available that way. But, it still needed to be cooked down into injectable form. But, now they found that loophole and discontinued the Finaplex cartridges(those contained pretty much straight Tren Ace).

I would love some Pharma grade test though.

Is the price for pharma compared to ugl
    Worth it?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by manmanman View Post
    Is the price for pharma compared to ugl
    Worth it?
    Pharm amps is cheaper then what alot of UGL's try charge if you look in the right places

So ugl put prices up because they are more easily available?

DanB is offline Banned
    They can charge as little or as much as they like, its like any business the producer (UGL) will charge x or y, but by the time it goes through the hands of 1-5 suppliers depending on how you obtain it, they all add on their own few $$$$ so the same UGL product from one supplier could be half the price of what somebody else charges for same product

That make sense? dont know if I explined it well.......

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Its all about supply and demand. You can get pharm amps from some ugl's and they may or may not cost more than the ugl's brand.

Lol I think I get what you mean.

Say a pharm make it for 20$ a vial
    They'll sell for 50$ a vial
    Then someone who buys it for 50$ might resell at 80 a vial and so forth?

How would you get from a lab straight away? Would you have to know people or just right place right time?

Quote Originally Posted by manmanman View Post
    I'm loving the amount of information your able to share with me. Are trens sides 5x that of test?

And if farmers use it on cows, would that make the steroid reasonably priced?
    No, it does not mean the side effects from tren are 5x that of test. What I was referring to is the anabolic rating of the two compounds. Trenbolone 's anabolic rating is 500. By comparison, Testosterone 's anabolic rating is 100 (testosterone is the standard by which all other anabolic steroids are measured against, being that it is the original anabolic steroid by which all others are essentially derived from). That means to get the effect of 100mg of tren, you would need 500mg of test, etc. etc.

Because it is widely used on cattle, yes, it is one of the cheaper anabolics out there to produce and sell.

Oh I was wondering about the sides because tren sounds horrible haha

Tren is not horrible. It all depends on how you use it. Please see this thread for everything you could ever need to know about tren: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ctively-thread!

As far as side effects go, there are 4 primary factors that determine side effects in this exact order of importance:

1. Genetics - Everybody responds differently to every single compound, drug, and food that is out there. Just because your buddy gets a few particular side effects, doesn't mean you're going to get them as well.
    2. Dose and duration - Generally the more you use, the higher the risk of more intense side effects. Some people have a higher tolerance and can run insane doses of 2,000mg of test per week and see no ill side effects while other people can run 300mg per week and come down with gyno, bloating, and acne. Duration is a factor as well, because of course the longer you run a cycle, the more likely you are to experience side effects.
    3. Age - This is a massive factor as well because as we age, our bodies change and react differently to things than we did at a previous age. You may be able to run testosterone without an AI through your 20s with no problems. Then one day you hit the age of 34 and suddenly you start getting puffy, itchy nipples with lumps. Guess what? Your body changed over time and is now reacting differently.
    4. Type of compound used - Every compound has different attributes and capabilities, and therefore carries different side effects. Period.

That tren thread is favorites on my of, i wont be ready for tren for years, but it's a great read, do you have other links for me to read you recommend?

Thread Information