Thread: DrOz

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

DrOz

Seriously WTF? This is the 1st time I actually watched a full show.

This is the dumbest shit I have heard yet. He sounds like a informacial.

Or is it just me?

And everything focuses on fat on certain body parts < did I miss a break through where we can do fat spot loss.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    just another guy riding on oprah's coattails of popularity............

Blog Entries
    What a dildo. . . . It's like watching a commercial of misinformation.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    If you notice he pushes nothing but herbals, vitamins, minerals, and wholistic healing. I guess whatever works for the person. Granted indians on the plains used herbs to heal with so if it was good enough for Geronimo it should work for us. I truly suspect he is in cahoots with the vitamin industry. Makes sense to me anyways. But like I said if some of the ideas he promotes works for a person when all else has failed what not give it a try? But to me it is a little over the top his promotions on his show. But being different is what is keeping him on the air. And for those that liked Oprah, well I hear this fall that Ricki Lake is making a return to the airwaves for another talk show like Oprah so you all can get your fill of Ricki Lake. I will probably watch a show or two to see what it's like, but after what 20 or so seasons of Oprah what is left to talk about??? Thank goodness for remote controls

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not? because he is full of misinformation, and his explanations make really stupid people think they know how the body works. Plus all these women treat him like he is some god, all knowing, a fountain of information flowing.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    The show used to be pretty good when it 1st came out, but he basically sold out...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Why not? because he is full of misinformation, and his explanations make really stupid people think they know how the body works. Plus all these women treat him like he is some god, all knowing, a fountain of information flowing.
    I thought this fool was full of useful shit. But, yeah just about everything he says is such a joke. The one I watched yesterday: Drink nothing but whey and chitasan for a week, you will lose whatever < WTF is that? The poor land whale will be shitting like a dog for over a week

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I work in a grocery store located in a town full of know it all snoody stuck up people who are better then anyone else and the very second Dr OZ mentions something on his show, these nagging people hurry into my store and demand that I take them to this product. When I tell them we don't have it yet they get all crazy and storm out. We now have an updated list o products that OZ recommends. It make us money but damn it's annoying.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    I was between jobs for about a month and daytime television kept me motivated to find work FAST!!!

Blog Entries
    Televised garbage, I almost feel like he just makes this shit up. This that fvck bag actually believe his own shit?

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Seriously WTF? This is the 1st time I actually watched a full show.

This is the dumbest shit I have heard yet. He sounds like a informacial.

Or is it just me?

And everything focuses on fat on certain body parts < did I miss a break through where we can do fat spot loss.
    I agree, he's a tool!! I prefer the doctors !! Lol

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by zreinke View Post
    I work in a grocery store located in a town full of know it all snoody stuck up people who are better then anyone else and the very second Dr OZ mentions something on his show, these nagging people hurry into my store and demand that I take them to this product. When I tell them we don't have it yet they get all crazy and storm out. We now have an updated list o products that OZ recommends. It make us money but damn it's annoying.
    agree ...last time i was in gnc i needed something and it was sold out so i went to vite world an itwas also sold out, the cashier said it happins every time Dr Oz mentions a vite or min on his show ~ lol

Blog Entries
    Man, the sheeple are stupid. . . . . Wish I could just sell dumb shit like that. Use the Acai berries and shit out pounds of fat within hours

Thread Information