gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

another shooting

Today at Texas A&M. They caught the guy already. multiple people have been shot and cops too. No count yet
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Today at Texas A&M. They caught the guy already. multiple people have been shot and cops too. No count yet
    The world is falling apart.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    The world is falling apart.
    Seriously... no words to describe it.

I had a lot of good friends that went to A&M. I'm glad they're all out of College Station now.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Terrible... it seems like there is some kind of shooting almost every week now.. what is this country coming to.?..

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by jasc
    Terrible... it seems like there is some kind of shooting almost every week now.. what is this country coming to.?..
    Agreed, I will turn the news on hadn't heard anything.

juice work is offline Banned
    Ive got my concealed carry permit and my model 26 glock sub compact ready to rock, always keep a round chambered chillen by my cock!

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    selective reporting by networks...there have been 15 murders in chicago this month so far (well, as of the 8th)... all but one was a from a "shooting"...did anyone know that? anyone give a fukc? only murders of two or more are newsworthy? not outrageous enough? or at least dramatic and heart string tugging enough? only mass shootings and not inner city shootings affect the gun control debate? the earth spins on

Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    selective reporting by networks...there have been 15 murders in chicago this month so far (well, as of the 8th)... all but one was a from a "shooting"...did anyone know that? anyone give a fukc? only murders of two or more are newsworthy? not outrageous enough? or at least dramatic and heart string tugging enough? only mass shootings and not inner city shootings affect the gun control debate? the earth spins on
    That may be, but were they at a school? were cops shot?

AXx
    They are saying 1 civilian, 1 cop, and now shooter is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Js View Post
    They are saying 1 civilian, 1 cop, and now shooter is dead.
    where did you see that?

This is what i saw

One police officer is dead and at least five others, including another officer, were wounded in a shooting near the Texas A&M campus in College Station on Monday, police and university officials say.

According to the College Station Police Department, the shooter was taken into custody. At a press briefing, a police spokeswoman said that there is "no longer a danger to the public."

It wasn't on campus but supposedly across the street from Kyle Field. They were serving an eviction notice. Sadly, a Brazos County constable was killed.

Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    It wasn't on campus but supposedly across the street from Kyle Field. They were serving an eviction notice. Sadly, a Brazos County constable was killed.
    That makes more sense. i heard he was firing an automatic weapon from a house

AXx
    Im actually watching FOX as we speak, it was after the police chief came on and made his statement. It is FOX new so who knows. I will edit my post if they come with something different. I dont want to be the one who speads $hit.

Im actually watching FOX as we speak, it was after the police chief came on and made his statement. It is FOX new so who knows. I will edit my post if they come with something different. I dont want to be the one who speads $hit.
    lol, didnt think you were spreading shit. Just curious where you got a different report.

i put on foxnews.com. I also heard on there he was shot. put the guy telling it a local business owner giving the story he heard.

AXx
    LOL, I really think they arent sure what is going on.

See Gix you gotta get a gun, lol. I think the only think that is comfirmed is that the constable was trying to serve an eviction notice and dude starts firing. Constable was killed for sure. Sad day. I dont get these people.

LOL, I really think they arent sure what is going on.

See Gix you gotta get a gun, lol. I think the only think that is comfirmed is that the constable was trying to serve an eviction notice and dude starts firing. Constable was killed for sure. Sad day. I dont get these people.
    if i owned a gun i would have been in jail many years ago. I'm smart enough not to own one.

ok so the gunmen died. Apparently he was shot and taken into custody. Then died later. So everyone was correct

AXx
    Yes that's correct we were all correct in a round about kinda way.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Should have been taken into custody then shot.

Razor is offline Banned
    So thats 3 in one months time period. what the fck is the matter with people. were going to lose our gun rights if this keeps up. we should be killing terrorists not killing each other, Gawd dammit

gymsoldier is offline Associate Member
    The shooting was mentioned on the 9 o'clock news here in Ireland too.

Razor is offline Banned
    These people need to be made an example of.. Skin em alive then drag em behind a truck with a rope 5 miles in salt peter. no one would dare think about doing it again. I fcking hate pointless hate crimes and murderers.

gula187 is offline Junior Member
    the penalty is to soft for psychos that do stuff like that. They rather out them on tha news and make them famous

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gula187
    the penalty is to soft for psychos that do stuff like that. They rather out them on tha news and make them famous
    The media is evil, they exploit catastrophe for money

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor

The media is evil, they exploit catastrophe for money
    Second this. Just like the Aurora shooter, they made him a celeb as soon as it happened. Pitiful

Vettester is offline Banned
    I'm not waiting for the police or anyone to save my butt! I don't ever leave the house without my Ruger close by, and I try to avoid states that my conceal licenses don't have reciprocity with (hard to do sometimes though).
    Last edited by Vettester; 08-13-2012 at 04:15 PM.

interesting statistics..

32,885 vehicular deaths in 2010
    31,224 firearms related deaths in 2007 of which 17,352 were SUICIDES the remaining 12,632 homicides.

cars kill more than guns...lets ban them. also, do cars kill people, or do people driving cars kill people? (that's for the "guns kill people" people)

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt
    interesting statistics..

31,224 firearms related deaths in 2007 of which 17,352 were SUICIDES the remaining 12,632 homicides.

cars kill more than guns...lets ban them. also, do cars kill people, or do people driving cars kill people? (that's for the "guns kill people" people)
    I made this similar comparison in the thread about the Colorado shooting. It's a horrible act but guns aren't to blame.

Razor is offline Banned
    interesting statistics..

I don't think it about the numbers
    I think when your time is up, your time is up and nothing you can do about it. Its fate

And I don't think the government or media cares about the death of its citizens. If they did drastic changes would have been made a long time ago.

I made this similar comparison in the thread about the Colorado shooting. It's a horrible act but guns aren't to blame.
    some people like to blame inanimate objects for people's acts but I like to blame people for people's acts...i'm a loon

AXx

some people like to blame inanimate objects for people's acts but I like to blame people for people's acts...i'm a loon
    Well we can ride the same crazy bus then, cause I'm right there with ya!!!!

why would people that do stupid study like that even have to go to court? Why not just do what they did in the old days and put them against the wall and let military or law enforcement open fire

BengalWoman is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HitIt View Post
    You've got it right!! It's the rest of the world coming up that wants to distort everything (The Loons!). If all the people on the planet disappeared, there would never be another shooting ever again. People make their choices.

You right guns don't kill people..stupid mf'ers with guns kill people

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gula187 View Post
    why would people that do stupid study like that even have to go to court? Why not just do what they did in the old days and put them against the wall and let military or law enforcement open fire
    So that those that are falsely accused aren't dealt with unjustly. There are many good reasons you are innocent until proven guilty. Personally its worth it to help protect us from a tyrannical government.

Well you have a point

Thread Information