Thread: Tummy tuck belt

Razor is offline Banned
    Has America really gotten this lazy now, no wonder we are the fattest nation in the world.
    Tummytuckbelt.com

It's really sad this is where we are headed. Obesity, heart attacks diabetes...if only we could change

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah dude, no need to get rid of the stomach fat. Just hide it under a belt. People are so f'n lazy.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806
    Yeah dude, no need to get rid of the stomach fat. Just hide it under a belt. People are so f'n lazy.
    There is a McDonalds in Point Loma that has 4 spot lights on the roof..can you believe that??? So everyone knows were to get fat.

I can see it now people showing up with there tummy tuck belts ready to go after they have their Big Mac large fries and a diet coke haha
    Last edited by Razor; 08-19-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    fuk yeah!

I'm going to get me a girdle TOO and then Mickey D's here i come!!!

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Man these and similar items are all over late night infomercials. They push this stuff on the people who can't afford the fads like the hcg diet and the other crap. It's the quick fix everyone wants. Why would anyone want to work for anything when you can drop 20 bucks and lose 2 inches or more from your waist line? Rather just push 2 inches of fat to another portion of your body for a short time.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle
    Man these and similar items are all over late night infomercials. They push this stuff on the people who can't afford the fads like the hcg diet and the other crap. It's the quick fix everyone wants. Why would anyone want to work for anything when you can drop 20 bucks and lose 2 inches or more from your waist line? Rather just push 2 inches of fat to another portion of your body for a short time.
    I saw this on the tv at the gym this morning when I'm 40 minutes into my fasted cardio..I was so mad. Slaving away to keep the fat off and they invent a girdle to hide there fat asses.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-19-2012 at 01:35 PM.

I think my favorite is the undershirt they have for men. Looks just like a white undershirt but the mid section is a nice girdle to pull you flabby stomach up and in. Can't imagine that shit would be comfortable. It'd be like trying to walk around holding a vacuum all damn day.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle
    I think my favorite is the undershirt they have for men. Looks just like a white undershirt but the mid section is a nice girdle to pull you flabby stomach up and in. Can't imagine that shit would be comfortable. It'd be like trying to walk around holding a vacuum all damn day.
    Haha I've seen those too

Just need one of these and a girdle and no need to bust ass in the gym and kitchen anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tummy tuck belt-image-2751188329.jpg  

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, shit like this really bugs me a bit. But, at the same time why shouldn't someone make money of this douchebochary?

Some people I just don't get. . . .And it seems that most of "us" on here are the same way. We just don't understand why or how people just do this to themselves.

I understand not exercising or whatever(people have different priorities), but why do the diet coke with your double quarter pounder? <That really is just plain out stupid.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    but why do the diet coke with your double quarter pounder? <That really is just plain out stupid.
    Who knows!! Maybe they think they are being healthy

Well the diet coke will slow the fat gain just a bit when you think about the fact that you're already putting about 800 calories down your face hole. At least with the diet coke it keeps it under 1000 cals for the meal.

In reality though it makes about as much sense as the diabetics that drink diet soda but still eat white breads and pasta.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Yeah, shit like this really bugs me a bit. But, at the same time why shouldn't someone make money of this douchebochary?

Some people I just don't get. . . .And it seems that most of "us" on here are the same way. We just don't understand why or how people just do this to themselves.

I understand not exercising or whatever(people have different priorities), but why do the diet coke with your double quarter pounder? <That really is just plain out stupid.
    Yeah, I would have definitely pushed this product if I had the means. Why not make money off of the fat, lazy people?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JWP806 View Post
    Yeah, I would have definitely pushed this product if I had the means. Why not make money off of the fat, lazy people?
    True if they want to be fat and lazy, fck it, stick it to there pocket book i guess. I wish they would make fast food more expensive and healthy food less expensive. Might change the coarse of history as far as health is concerned in America dramatically

Yeah man, I agree. They want to tell us we have to wear a seatbelt and make other laws to try to protect us from ourselves but you can go out and eat any kind of shit you want. The most unhealthy food is the cheapest and as a result, everyone is fat and sick.

As for the diet coke, I am a drinker of coke zero and if I am out having a cheat meal or something, I order coke zero. Not because I feel that it's any healthier but I just prefer that to any other sodas. But yeah, most people probably think it makes their meal healthy. The lack of knowledge on health and diet in this country is depressing.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Has America really gotten this lazy now, no wonder we are the fattest nation in the world.
    Tummytuckbelt.com

It's really sad this is where we are headed. Obesity, heart attacks diabetes...if only we could change

Merica the only country with the highest obesity rates yet the most gold medals in the olympics!

'Merica!

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    Merica the only country with the highest obesity rates yet the most gold medals in the olympics!
    And we put cigaretts and alcohol in the front of the pharmacy and medicine all the way in the back

Thread Information