Testobesto is offline New Member

A short story , a few questions. Hopefully some feedback

Ok, I have been working out seriously for about 8 years. I am fairly well educated and dedicated when I comes to diet and supplementation. Done a few dozen cycles over the years. Made some mistakes. But learned alot. And I was a member here years ago but forgot my uses id so here I am again. Lately I have been slacking due to the birth of twin girls. They are now old enough to go to the beach and I have been making an effort to get back to five days a week in the gym. Been thinking about what to do for a cycle. I have some favourite friends but they are all different. And I am very susceptible to gyno. . . I love anadrol , test suspension, turinabol , sustenon, whinny and eq. Just about everything else I have some complaint about it. I am not very competent when I comes to pct. I think thats the reason. I have used arimidex nolva and letro. So my questions are. Is .25 arimidex during a cycle all a guy needs till your off? Then how much nolva? Whats the proper use for letro? And from the list above is there an effective cycle in the mild range anyone could suggest?
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I just want to say congrats on the baby girls!

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Testobesto View Post
    Ok, I have been working out seriously for about 8 years. I am fairly well educated and dedicated when I comes to diet and supplementation. Done a few dozen cycles over the years. Made some mistakes. But learned alot. And I was a member here years ago but forgot my uses id so here I am again. Lately I have been slacking due to the birth of twin girls. They are now old enough to go to the beach and I have been making an effort to get back to five days a week in the gym. Been thinking about what to do for a cycle. I have some favourite friends but they are all different. And I am very susceptible to gyno. . . I love anadrol , test suspension, turinabol , sustenon, whinny and eq. Just about everything else I have some complaint about it. I am not very competent when I comes to pct. I think thats the reason. I have used arimidex nolva and letro. So my questions are. Is .25 arimidex during a cycle all a guy needs till your off? Then how much nolva? Whats the proper use for letro? And from the list above is there an effective cycle in the mild range anyone could suggest?
    Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Go to the PCT section, read the PCT threads. Once you're done, put together a cycle you think would work for you. You can refer to this sites homepage for steroid information and dosage.

Head to the Steroid Q&A section, post your stats (Age, height, weight, body fat %, training experience, diet, cycle experience) along with the cycle you put together and the members will tweak it from there.

You have to put in you're own work tho and then people will chime in.

Good luck.

I am 32 years old. 6'2 I am 218 lbs with about 7 percent body fat. I am one of those skinny guys. I graduated I was 150 lbs. So my diet to gain is usually 5000 calories a day. I try to get 300 grams of protein. But I dont keep real close count. Post cycle I have always done just nolva 40mg ed for first week 30 the second 20 the third and 10 the last.. Problem is I was just hoping for ppl to share opinions and what they have had success with. A few years back I took sust anadrol and tren to try and keep the water down. In hind sight I think I would have been better with whinny. I blew up so fast I had stretch marks within two weeks and was sporting puffy nipples even though I was taking the arimidex . So I had to end the cycle and pct as best I could as fast as I could. Trying any thing else I heard about too. Vitex b vitamins. Anything. I dont recall the exact dosage. But I get all my info here and always start the min. So I was hoping for other ppl to share success stories. And get some ideas.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Wrong forum. This is the AR lounge where we talk about everything but steroids .

Go ask your question in this forum:

http://forums.steroid .com/forumdisplay.php?2-ANABOLIC -STEROIDS-QUESTIONS-amp-ANSWERS#.UDvx1dZlRQI

Alternatively maybe a mod could just move this thread.

My apologies. How would I go about moving it. Is there just a link ?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Testobesto View Post
    I am 32 years old. 6'2 I am 218 lbs with about 7 percent body fat. I am one of those skinny guys. I graduated I was 150 lbs. So my diet to gain is usually 5000 calories a day. I try to get 300 grams of protein. But I dont keep real close count. Post cycle I have always done just nolva 40mg ed for first week 30 the second 20 the third and 10 the last.. Problem is I was just hoping for ppl to share opinions and what they have had success with. A few years back I took sust anadrol and tren to try and keep the water down. In hind sight I think I would have been better with whinny. I blew up so fast I had stretch marks within two weeks and was sporting puffy nipples even though I was taking the arimidex. So I had to end the cycle and pct as best I could as fast as I could. Trying any thing else I heard about too. Vitex b vitamins. Anything. I dont recall the exact dosage. But I get all my info here and always start the min. So I was hoping for other ppl to share success stories. And get some ideas.
    I myself would like to see that 5000 cal diet with macros. Please

I am going to assume you would like a detailed day in the life of. I will not bother to go to the pantry and list the exact calories but you can estimate as I do.
    Breakfast.
    8 pc whole wheat toast
    4 eggs
    Meal replacement shake
    2 bananas
    Glass of juice. Usually the oasis brand.
    Snack
    2 vector bars
    Protein shake
    Lunch
    2 chicken breast salad
    1 pomegranate
    Meal replacement shake
    Snack
    Can tuna
    Bowl cereal I prefer just right with whole milk
    Supper
    Form of meat . Roast, chicken, whatever.
    Large serving mixed vegetables.
    Baked potatoes or yam. Sometimes rice
    2 servings greek yogurt
    Fruit... Whatever is handy
    Meal replacement shake
    I work till eleven at night so about am hour before workout I will have a protein shake
    Then after before bed a can of sardines.
    Also during the day I will take supplement such as a multivitamin bcaas glucosamine ginseng zinc and several cups of green tea.
    Not everyday is the same. I will mix it up if I can but every day is roughly the same. Because I am the skinny bastard. A guy in the gym. ( A huge black guy.) Took me under his wing years ago and said. Eat. Eat eat. Even if you cant. Eat more. Then when you cant eat any more. Eat more. And it seemed to work. Skinny bastards can gain. It just pushes your grocery bill to the point your wife hates you. I figured meal replacement drinks were a great way to force calories in when you were already too full. I will see what I can do to post a pic. I am doing this on my phone. But I am very lean and not overly big. 218 is spread out. I can bench 315 for 4 unassisted reps.
    I hope if this only adds up to 4985 my credibility is not damaged.

Thread Information