Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Circumcision

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Yeah if she's not putting out because of that, then she's really didn't want to put out and was just looking for an excuse.
    please. How many guys after sleeping with or seeing a girl naked decided they dont want to be with her at all or again. People care about looks. Why wouldnt they care about about what the private parts looked like
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

please. How many guys after sleeping with or seeing a girl naked decided they dont want to be with her at all or again. People care about looks. Why wouldnt they care about about what the private parts looked like
    Yup! And Mine is very handsome!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    Yup! And Mine is very handsome!
    Prove it lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Everyone pm me a picture of your junk and I'll be the judge of which one looks better.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Everyone pm me a picture of your junk and I'll be the judge of which one looks better.
    Hahahahahahaha

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    as a parent, will have to make many many many decisions that will impact your baby's future but this one is more immediate, since I don't think circumcision later in life is recommended....seems to me, after reading thru this thread, that guys are happy either way. Good luck to your and your wife and CONGRATS on the pending birth of your boy bundle of joy!

BTW, another female member had mentioned in different thread about how some woman are ridiculed by men and will get costly vagina surgery performed to reduce skin and make "it" look more perfect later in life. I guess "looks" matter and people can be mean. Ironic, women do not have modifications at birth but will go through a very painful procedure at a cost, to look the way society (that's us) think is preferred.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Your going to be overwhelmed with all those 8 by 10 glossy close up pics D, so I'll volunteer to help critique them. We could have our very own AR Junk In The Trunk Of The Month Awards. With points for size, overall looks, cut and uncut awards, erect and flaccid comparison. And then we could have a contest on who can match the most penises to their owners. Top prizes to be announced at a later date.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va

Your going to be overwhelmed with all those 8 by 10 glossy close up pics D, so I'll volunteer to help critique them. We could have our very own AR Junk In The Trunk Of The Month Awards. With points for size, overall looks, cut and uncut awards, erect and flaccid comparison. And then we could have a contest on who can match the most penises to their owners. Top prizes to be announced at a later date.
    Great so I'm Going to have to shrink mine to fit in an 8 x 10
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Good thing I got one of those close up macro lenses!

i am nearly convinced, every thread in the lounge ends up being about male body parts or female body parts....y'll a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Points will be deducted for shrinkage.. Just use multiple 8 by 10's to be reassembled later.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat View Post
    i am nearly convinced, every thread in the lounge ends up being about male body parts or female body parts....y'll a hoot!
    Parts is parts..lol

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat
    as a parent, will have to make many many many decisions that will impact your baby's future but this one is more immediate, since I don't think circumcision later in life is recommended....seems to me, after reading thru this thread, that guys are happy either way. Good luck to your and your wife and CONGRATS on the pending birth of your boy bundle of joy!

BTW, another female member had mentioned in different thread about how some woman are ridiculed by men and will get costly vagina surgery performed to reduce skin and make "it" look more perfect later in life. I guess "looks" matter and people can be mean. Ironic, women do not have modifications at birth but will go through a very painful procedure at a cost, to look the way society (that's us) think is preferred.
    I don't see why men have a problem with woman having extra skin down there. Its sexy to me and shows woman hood.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    I don't see why men have a problem with woman having extra skin down there. Its sexy to me and shows woman hood.
    you are special but not every man thinks like u

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    Good thing I got one of those close up macro lenses!
    Yup!!!

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    For the record I don't think "extra" stuff on a woman is a turn off.

It's all good, it's what cha got!!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    apparently you aren;t like some men.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyGymRat

Why edit^^ the other one sounded nice

I ain't seen one yet I didn't like

Quote Originally Posted by 3Js View Post
    Yup!!!
    YUP? You have seen it??

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    Funny you say that. I had a conversation with a girl I'm friends with. She started seeing some guy and found out when she saw it that he want circumcised. She said she couldn't do it and never hung out with him again
    exactly. do you not want your son to ever get laid wtf man? that shits nasty. cut that wizard sleeve off

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby

exactly. do you not want your son to ever get laid wtf man? that shits nasty. cut that wizard sleeve off
    Did circumcise all your men in your tiny village? I doubt much work got done that day

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Standby View Post
    wizard sleeve hahahahah

who would really care about how a vagina looks i guess in some cases it may be an issue but i would think not normally but that's just me an not to sound gross but as far as a vagina go's the only thing im worried about is someones hygiene

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    who would really care about how a vagina looks i guess in some cases it may be an issue but i would think not normally but that's just me an not to sound gross but as far as a vagina go's the only thing im worried about is someones hygiene
    Ditto on that!!

nice teeth clean vagina winner winner chicken dinner

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    So many people here are claiming its the way we are born and natural and why would you change something from the way its suppose to be? But yet nearly everyone here alters their bodies natural state on the regular- whether its AAS, shaving, tattoos, etc. Some cultures also refuse to cut the umbilical cord and literally wait for it to shrivel up and fall off on its own because thats the natural way. If being natural is an argument, how extreme are each of you going to take it?

Congratulations on the baby OP! Just don't sweat it so much, I don't think anyones opinion matters except you and your wifes. And whichever route you take, it'll work out just fine.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

Can we send panorama pictures. I need a wide angle. Are we sending just the trunk or the whole package?

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    such a long thread for such a "small" problem...

i'm not sure if it's been said before, but op, to convince your wife to wait, you can tell her that the surgery is a lot more difficult to perform on an infant's dick, compared to a teenager like 12yrs old, and much much easier for an adult post puberty. tell her there is a risk of the foreskin not easily separated from the glans, and damage can be done. make it sound scary. i think at least a bit of it is the truth...lol/

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    cosmetic surgery on the labia to tidy things up is not such an uncommon thing. sometimes it's not the guys who are complaining about their wives. sometimes ladies can also get very obsessed with the way they look down there, and want to make it "neat".

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie View Post
    So many people here are claiming its the way we are born and natural and why would you change something from the way its suppose to be? But yet nearly everyone here alters their bodies natural state on the regular- whether its AAS, shaving, tattoos, etc. Some cultures also refuse to cut the umbilical cord and literally wait for it to shrivel up and fall off on its own because thats the natural way. If being natural is an argument, how extreme are each of you going to take it?

Congratulations on the baby OP! Just don't sweat it so much, I don't think anyones opinion matters except you and your wifes. And whichever route you take, it'll work out just fine.
    True THAT!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I have only received 4 entries in my PM box. Keep them coming.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    exactly why anal bleaching is becoming more popular..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    exactly why anal bleaching is becoming more popular..
    ouch!!!!

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!

Well, that's mostly in the woman's head. Sure we might prefer the perfect pu[s]sy, but even if the chick is sporting a catcher's mit down there, who is going to get a chick's panties off, look at her roast beef and not bang her?

Eh, I don't know too many that when they get the broad naked will be like "ugh no, nevermind" if she's nasty. They'll still hit it. And probably will hit it again if facing a drought. How many guys, despite not having a fat fetish, have gone "hogging?"

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

Eh, I don't know too many that when they get the broad naked will be like "ugh no, nevermind" if she's nasty. They'll still hit it. And probably will hit it again if facing a drought. How many guys, despite not having a fat fetish, have gone "hogging?"
    Hogging, you're being generous. I got a buddy I call the whale hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie View Post
    Hogging, you're being generous. I got a buddy I call the whale hunter.
    Hahaha, I stole the term "hogging" from Tom Leykis. The whale hunter. Does he speak with an Aussie accent like Steve Irwin?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

Hahaha, I stole the term "hogging" from Tom Leykis. The whale hunter. Does he speak with an Aussie accent like Steve Irwin?
    No but that would be the icing on the cake! It never fails, once he gets that "one eyein it drunk" its like submarine telescope for whales. Just nets em home and slays em. The look of regret the next morning is always priceless

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    cut that sh!t!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information