lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member

gene pool cleansing in NJ

Sayreville teen dies after opening up bus roof hatch, striking head.
    http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/pm_31079/...tguid=ADsl5uwu

16-year-old Sayreville boy riding on a double decker bus packed full of teenagers celebrating a Sweet 16 party died tonight after opening up the vehicle's roof hatch and striking his head on an underpass as the vehicle drove west along Interstate 95 in Fort Lee, a Port Authority official said. The teenager, identified as Daniel Fernandez, struck his head on the underside of the Fletcher Avenue overpass as the doubledeck
    cker bus drove westbound after just having crossed into New Jersey from the top level of the George Washington Bridge, officials said. He was taken to Hackensack University Medical Center where he died short after 7 p.m. No other injuries were reported. Police continue to investigate the accident, which has caused major delays for motorists, said Steve Coleman, a spokesman for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. The location is at the southbound approach to I-95.

The doubledecker bus carrying about 65 teenagers for the party was on its way to a location in New Jersey where they would celebrate, after having picked the group up in Queens, Coleman said. The bus was being operated by Designer Limousine, he said. The company could not immediately be reached for comment.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I can already see the lawyers foaming at the mouth.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you should change the title and thank NJ. Nj took out a dumb ass from queens.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    See, this is what pisses me off.

Obviously, had they all been wearing motorcycle helmets, none of this would happen...

....what we need is a new law whereby anyone on a double decker bus, anyone on the top deck must wear a motorcycle helmet.

.........................I'll think I'll go start a petition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    See, this is what pisses me off.

Obviously, had they all been wearing motorcycle helmets, none of this would happen...

....what we need is a new law whereby anyone on a double decker bus, anyone on the top deck must wear a motorcycle helmet.

.........................I'll think I'll go start a petition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed.

Also, kids are stupid and should not be allowed to gather in groups.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Boy that is gonna leave a mark. It doesn't say how fast the bus was traveling when the boy was struck by the concrete bridge, but anything over say 20 mph and it isn't going to be a pretty site for the onlookers. My guess would be like a fly hitting a windshield.

Thread Information