Thread: Pumped Up

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

Pumped Up

Ever get done with some higher rep training and say, damn I wish I looked like this cold? So what's the difference? an extra 10 lbs muscle, 20 lbs extra muscle maybe that you would have to gain to look like that? I gain almost an inch on my arms with like one isolation exercise after my compounds, and my chest and shoulders and back look huge. My legs depending on what I do, if it's more reps tend to hold the fullness more for a couple days.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    That is funny a as shit, man. I so feel that, I get way more swoled up looking halfway through my routine. I always say to myself, damn I wish it just stayed. While on cycle though it seemed to all the way until my next gym day.

But, most of the guys at the gym seem the same way. After 30 minutes it looks like the guy who walked through the door just put on 10 pounds of LBM.

Well here's a similar opposite, wouldn't you like to look how you look upon waking after a nice long night of sleep? Last night I got 7 hours uninterrupted sleep, with about 2 hours before that. Most I have had in months. I was looking all fat in the mirror last night, this morning, I thought I looked amazing. I was 2 and a half hours late to work too ha.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE
    Well here's a similar opposite, wouldn't you like to look how you look upon waking after a nice long night of sleep? Last night I got 7 hours uninterrupted sleep, with about 2 hours before that. Most I have had in months. I was looking all fat in the mirror last night, this morning, I thought I looked amazing. I was 2 and a half hours late to work too ha.
    Agreed on this one. After about 400g of carbs at the end of the day I can see top 2 abs and the next 2 slightly, but first thing in the am it's all 4 with the bottom 2 slightly coming out, small striations beginning on front delts. Just nice all around.

hmm what if we combine the two, sounds like 22 weeks of work to achieve.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE
    hmm what if we combine the two, sounds like 22 weeks of work to achieve.
    Just have to wake up and hit a high rep full body routine fasted and take pics before you have breakfast.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpyle View Post
    Just have to wake up and hit a high rep full body routine fasted and take pics before you have breakfast.
    you guys dont do that?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you guys dont do that?
    lol not when i get up between 3 and 5 am for work.

Thread Information