Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apologies

Vettester is offline Banned
    And for Lunk ... As I stated earlier, I think we all have our moments here on occasion. If you haven't, stick around for awhile, it happens. TBH, I think it showed conviction and character to post a thread of this nature, and to me it showed he needed to clear this matter publicly, in his mind, in order to go forward. I can't see fault in that.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Some of you have either read or been involved in a thread here lately that got out of hand. The cause for that thread getting out of hand rest entirely on my shoulders. I take full responsibility for my actions and refuse to blame others. I am responsable for my own actions and my own reactions.

While I am always game for a spirited debate I pride myself on being able to remain calm and collected when things get out of hand. Last night/early this morning I did not do a very good job of controlling myself.

For that I apologize. I apologize to Dan and to any other members who were apart of the thread and to any membes and lurkers who had to witness MY childish behavior. I apologize to the member who I engaged in this thread. I let my emotions get the better part of me and acted in an inapropriate manner.

I apologize to Admin for my behavior in the thread and I apologize to MI for any involvement I had inyour situation. No matter what side of the fence I stood in I should have stayed out of it.

While some of you will not give a rats ass about this and some will possibly poke some fun (it is the lounge). My apology is heart felt and sincere.
    I have felt bad about this from the moment I woke up today and have been thinking of the best way to address it. This is what I came up with!

Thank you!
    Sincerely, Lunk
    Well done on apologising.

It takes a man to post a thread like this and admit he's done wrong, which is far more that can be said for certain members I have had the unfortunate experience in engaging with in the past.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Well done on apologising.

It takes a man to post a thread like this and admit he's done wrong, which is far more that can be said for certain members I have had the unfortunate experience in engaging with in the past.
    That's why we have trials. Lol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I believe the name calling and the BS needs to come to a end! Now if you dont agree with someones views thats your right.But lets not turn it into a online war.Good job Lunk on stepping up to the plate.

*Admin* is online now AR Admin
    Thank you... closing this up... appreciate all that has been done to clear up this... enjoy your day!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information