Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ain't this a bitch. . . .

< <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

Ain't this a bitch. . . .

Been doing my school thing for a few months now and it's not all that bad. Not used to doing homework though. But, I'm getting there.

One thing I notice is how much easier it is to pick up on nice young hot chicks. It's nothing like it was back in the day when I was barely 20.

Most of them are fresh out of high school and are like 18 and 19.

But, now I am attached at the hip. Me and my Gf have been together for like 3+ years and have a kid. She does and will do anything for me. But, how do I not think about this fresh meat right in front of my face? It just looks so damn good. I never got much pvssy when I was younger and now it's just easily attainable.

I feel like I am going to break out in some mid life crisis BS and just start pounding away at some young chick and racing around in my Camaro with the top off.

But, I do love my Gf and it makes me feel bad thinking like that. Then the other head starts thinking and way over rules the other.

Maaaaaaan. . . . . . .

red_hulk is offline Member
    Sucks man. It seems like all the bitches swarm at the worst possible times and when you're in need they're nowhere to be found

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    Sucks man. It seems like all the bitches swarm at the worst possible times and when you're in need they're nowhere to be found
    That about fvcking covers it.

I know I will do something stupid one of these times.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    There will always be temptation in your life Samson. You just have to weigh the cost vs reward factor each time you are faced with it. In 90% (made up number) the cost always out weighs the reward!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    There will always be temptation in your life Samson. You just have to weigh the cost vs reward factor each time you are faced with it. In 90% (made up number) the cost always out weighs the reward!
    Really? I was taught in school that 90% is a real number, not a made up one. Unicorns are made up as is the tooth fairy but I think 90 is real. Either that or I got ripped off in school!!!

Yes, it looks tempting Samson but everything comes with a price - a real price, not one of Lunk's made up prices.

Blog Entries
    Oh the words of wisdom. . . . Sure, yeah. . . Say no to a real good looking 19 year old that you couldn't get when you were her age.

Oh yeah, and who am I really trying to impress by getting juiced up looking? Myself in the mirror? lol

Sadly enough to say I am the buff guy in class. Seriously, this is like shooting fish in a barrel. I was just thinking about this on the way home tonight. If I wanted to, how hard would it be? The answer - Not hard at all.
    Last edited by < <Samson> >; 09-27-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Oh the words of wisdom. . . . Sure, yeah. . . Say no to a real good looking 19 year old that you couldn't get when you were her age.
    I didn't say no. Send her here and I'll take her off your hands! Lol

I said there is always a price to pay!
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 09-27-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

Oh yeah, and who am I really trying to impress by getting juiced up looking? Myself in the mirror? lol

Sadly enough to say I am the buff guy in class. Seriously, this is like shooting fish in a barrel. I was just thinking about this on the way home tonight. If I wanted to, how hard would it be? The answer - Not hard at all.
    No shit..you completly misread what I said. I said you have to weigh the cost vs the reward...sometimes a 19 year old coed could be VERY rewarding lol

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Really? I was taught in school that 90% is a real number, not a made up one. Unicorns are made up as is the tooth fairy but I think 90 is real. Either that or I got ripped off in school!!!

Yes, it looks tempting Samson but everything comes with a price - a real price, not one of Lunk's made up prices.
    Hell I never saw numbers that high in school!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    No shit..you completly misread what I said. I said you have to weigh the cost vs the reward...sometimes a 19 year old coed could be VERY rewarding lol
    Lmao

Good one. . . They look quite rewarding from my end.

Lmao

I'm having a HARD time thinking of any down sides....could be the blood has rushed from my head to somewhere else.

Shsm is offline Senior Member

Lmao

It's not worth it man. No 15 minutes of temporary satisfaction is worth the years of child support ahead if your girlfriend was to find out.

This is coming from a 19 year old's point of view, I know the temptations

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Been doing my school thing for a few months now and it's not all that bad. Not used to doing homework though. But, I'm getting there.

One thing I notice is how much easier it is to pick up on nice young hot chicks. It's nothing like it was back in the day when I was barely 20.

But, now I am attached at the hip. Me and my Gf have been together for like 3+ years and have a kid. She does and will do anything for me. But, how do I not think about this fresh meat right in front of my face? It just looks so damn good. I never got much pvssy when I was younger and now it's just easily attainable.

I feel like I am going to break out in some mid life crisis BS and just start pounding away at some young chick and racing around in my Camaro with the top off.

But, I do love my Gf and it makes me feel bad thinking like that. Then the other head starts thinking and way over rules the other.

Maaaaaaan. . . . . . .
    I

If you ever think about screwing around make sure the other person has just as much to lose as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    It's not worth it man. No 15 minutes of temporary satisfaction is worth the years of child support ahead if your girlfriend was to find out.

How do I know Shsm is 19?......................................^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.................................... .............................
    Java Man likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm

15 minutes?!?

Hell, I get a 19 yr old I guarantee its lasting more than 15 minutes!!!!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Lunk's daughter is 18 or 19...just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer
    ....and of course I would NEVER touch a 19 year old. Icky!!!

(Psssst......how do we delete posts!?!!)

Blog Entries
    Ha ha, 15 minutes. . . Shit, you won't see me posting for a solid weekend.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    .........Whatever Lunk.......

Blog Entries
    I was talking to one after class, that shit seemed to easy. . . . And there are a plenty. . . .

Oh wells, I got plenty of time left. . . .

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    I

If you ever think about screwing around make sure the other person has just as much to lose as you do.
    bingo

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ....and of course I would NEVER touch a 19 year old. Icky!!!

(Psssst......how do we delete posts!?!!)
    But we all know that is only because 16 is legal where you are. LOL J/K

Thats the way it always is, when you want it you cant find it but when you aren't looking it's in front of your face all the time. I have always found the most women are available is when you aren't or at least when you shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Bronzer.........wooshaw...Im ok...wooshaw.

she is still 17 for a short time

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    .........Whatever Lunk.......
    Dont worry man..it's Ok. Hell at 19 15 minutes was like an eternity.

Get my age it takes 15 minutes just to get your shoes off

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

Dont worry man..it's Ok. Hell at 19 15 minutes was like an eternity.

Get my age it takes 15 minutes just to get your shoes off
    You stop to take your shoes off?!?

Hurts less when my toes curl

I can understand taking your shoes off and I'm sure you can because we both like Asian women and it's always nice to take a shower before and after because it's a bonus to have a hot Asian woman soaping you up. They say cleanliness is next to godliness. I didn't use to understand that but now I do.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I can understand taking your shoes off and I'm sure you can because we both like Asian women and it's always nice to take a shower before and after because it's a bonus to have a hot Asian woman soaping you up. They say cleanliness is next to godliness. I didn't use to understand that but now I do.
    Au contre mon frère. I never said I wore shoes. I said I don't stop to take them off....it saves time chasing Asians barefoot.

Au contre mon frère. I never said I wore shoes. I said I don't stop to take them off....it saves time chasing Asians barefoot.
    True true and most of the Asians I know wont let you take them off anyways; they are right there untying them and taking them off for you as well as giving you a manicure/pedicure after you have fun while you watch TV and eat what they have cooked you.

True true and most of the Asians I know wont let you take them off anyways; they are right there untying them and taking them off for you as well as giving you a manicure/pedicure after you have fun while you watch TV and eat what they have cooked you.
    Damn it! I thought I was the only one being treated this way!!!! No one else I know has their food cooked, presented, and then your feet washed, cleaned, moisturized, and massaged all while you eat dinner only to have the plates cleaned after and a back massage when you're done.

Now I see its just an Asian thing.....but at least it's MY Asian thing!!!!!!!!!!

Damn it! I thought I was the only one being treated this way!!!! No one else I know has their food cooked, presented, and then your feet washed, cleaned, moisturized, and massaged all while you eat dinner only to have the plates cleaned after and a back massage when you're done.

Now I see its just an Asian thing.....but at least it's MY Asian thing!!!!!!!!!!
    Yup and I'm sure you are well aware of you just have to keep them inline and not let them slack off or like any child/woman they will take full advantage of it and it will all end quickly. No need to be an ass or force them to do anything, only to appreciate it and remind them when they start to slack. Cant really do that with American women or most any other culture. Some are just more caring/giving than others and who am I to try to tell them different?

Yup and I'm sure you are well aware of you just have to keep them inline and not let them slack off or like any child/woman they will take full advantage of it and it will all end quickly. No need to be an ass or force them to do anything, only to appreciate it and remind them when they start to slack. Cant really do that with American women or most any other culture. Some are just more caring/giving than others and who am I to try to tell them different?
    Well I'm clearly biased but of the Asian women I've been with and it's only a few (but god do I wish it was dozens upon dozens!!!!!!), they do come across as more pleasing and wanting to do everything they can to make their man happy. It seems that if you care for them even a little, they stop at almost nothing to please you. I can't say I've had that experience with nonAsian women but I'm not trying to over generalize. I'm sure there are women of many other cultures that work hard to keep their men pleased.

.....the last thing I want to do is have our female counterparts on this forum crucifying me for suggesting they aren't compassionate for the men in their lives!

Well I'm clearly biased but of the Asian women I've been with and it's only a few (but god do I wish it was dozens upon dozens!!!!!!), they do come across as more pleasing and wanting to do everything they can to make their man happy. It seems that if you care for them even a little, they stop at almost nothing to please you. I can't say I've had that experience with nonAsian women but I'm not trying to over generalize. I'm sure there are women of many other cultures that work hard to keep their men pleased.

.....the last thing I want to do is have our female counterparts on this forum crucifying me for suggesting they aren't compassionate for the men in their lives!
    Been there done that many times. lol Most of them know I think there are exceptions to every rule but I clearly have my preference and opinions also and its a two way street.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Yeah never easy, Im not in school but I know the feelilng. I have alot of 18-22 y olds that work for me. Im 33 and married... Havent fugged up yet, but its tempting for sure. I went out last thurs to buy a drink for one of my emps, the whole work crew was there. One girl is 22, hot as hell, and was trying to be all over me. Holding my jacket, standing close, andy time we walk anywhere here hands were all over my back. At one point she grabs the neck of my shirt and yanks it down, telling me to show her my cleavage...****ed up my collar dammit. I was the only one not dirnking so I drove several people home. Tried to drop her at her friends, she made and excuse and stayed in car, eventually she was all that was left and had no pland for a place to go. I ended up taking her to my hotel and putting her up there.......and no I didnt stay with her, I got my ass home as fast as I could, but damn, what I wanted to do......

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post

Maaaaaaan. . . . . . .
    I'm my fifth and final year of university. They got hotter and younger every year. The temptation...

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    ^ amen brother im in the same boat but damn life sucks in that sense i was single and miserable for 3 years in college and now i have a gf for a lil over a year and its like ***** galore... So many opportunities i have to miss out on

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    All I have to say is if your girlfriend is giving it to you often and finding ways to please you it makes it a whole lot tempting. Sexier your girlfriend is the better. Luckily I live where there aren't any hotties honestly, my wife's the best looking one in this town. And honestly it was still hard because i wasn't getting any. But since having twins and finally able to have sex again I had a big talk with her about this, and she has been a lot more willing and more into it when we have had sex, and even given me a bj and tried a few fun things. Not to mention like 5 times in a week, is huge compared to going two weeks without. If I could have sex this much or more and she was willing to try and be as sexy as possible, the temptation for others reduces dramatically, and our relationship seems to improve, not to mention both of us are in a better mood when we are more intimate. This is something we have been working on a long time, but it was pretty bad for a while during her pregnancy.

I would try to spice things up with your gf, do something out of the ordinary, get each other really turned on, and try to do it every day if you aren't. Make the sex as good as you possibly can. You might need to have a talk with her about it, but be careful what you say.

Hunter is offline Grateful
    Just remember when you go sneaking under fences pretty soon no one trusts you. I would talk to your gf about spicing things up.

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    Yeah never easy, Im not in school but I know the feelilng. I have alot of 18-22 y olds that work for me. Im 33 and married... Havent fugged up yet, but its tempting for sure. I went out last thurs to buy a drink for one of my emps, the whole work crew was there. One girl is 22, hot as hell, and was trying to be all over me. Holding my jacket, standing close, andy time we walk anywhere here hands were all over my back. At one point she grabs the neck of my shirt and yanks it down, telling me to show her my cleavage...****ed up my collar dammit. I was the only one not dirnking so I drove several people home. Tried to drop her at her friends, she made and excuse and stayed in car, eventually she was all that was left and had no pland for a place to go. I ended up taking her to my hotel and putting her up there.......and no I didnt stay with her, I got my ass home as fast as I could, but damn, what I wanted to do......
    You have cleavage? Bad case of gyno....

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Just remember when you go sneaking under fences pretty soon no one trusts you. I would talk to your gf about spicing things up.
    Alot of temptation can be overcome with proper roll playing at home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information