Twin is offline Associate Member

synced iphone into friends itunes , could he see my txt messages?

Ok so basicallly im in college now and i found out on a bodybuilding website , section "misc" that someone on there goes to my college so i added him on facebook etc and we met up. Hes been bugging me alot and is small and fat and has never kissed a girl before. Hes been coming to my dorm uninvited, and he just has been inviting himself to parties and clubs that i go to.. So im talking to a guy also on the same site as i found this kid...my friend from home(txting) about this kid and made a video of me talking to him ... And. Basically i said this kid is bringing me down, idk what to do with him.

And so i sinced my iphone onto his laptop because i liked his music. And just out of no where hestops txting and talking to me... And ignores me. I think this creepy fk synced his iphone and used my backup!! So he can see all my phone details on his phone. And must have read that txt and video of him..

But i had a passcode on my phone so idk.

If he synced it with your phone then his phone memory becomes yours. Like if you got a new iPhone and synced it. He will have your photos too.

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    sounds like you solved your issue, albiet inadvertantly.

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Yea but i thought he would still need to know my passcode to view my txt messages. Like if he synced it and tries to look at his phone(with my data) it asks for a passcode.

But maybe he found a way to bypass the passcode and accessed it..

But whatever, thats what he gets for trying to look through my phone like a little rat. And now he doesnt have to bug me anymore. But i still feel bad, because he looked up to me and wanted me to teach him. but whatever, i dont have time for that.

Nvm just googled and appearntly u can... I guess thats that.

http://www.google.com/search?q=how+t...&client=safari
    Last edited by Twin; 10-03-2012 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Aa

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Smartphones tell everything someone needs to know about you.......sometimes it's deemed illegal but no matter it's still done a lot.........if the little creep wants too he can now find out exactly where you are and when.......never trust a computer nerd.

Thread Information