Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Matt's Avatar
    Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    31,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    About F***ing Time

    How in Gods name have these scum lasted so long here in the UK and cost the tax payers millions..

    I really do hope you guy's in the US give them hell, they deserve nothing less...

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19842941
    Do not ask me for a source check.






  2. #2
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    I'm sure they going to get what they entitled to lol

  3. #3
    gixxerboy1's Avatar
    gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    32,803
    I have seen nothing on the news here about it
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

  4. #4
    MR-FQ320's Avatar
    MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gods own country
    Posts
    3,007
    Yep good news for the UK, now the US can deal with him, I hope they try him an hang him.

  5. #5
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    in the continium of indoctronation vs. education.......

    ....it's a shame to see someone so blinded by indoctronation that they lose all ability to think for themselves in a rational manner.

  6. #6
    evander87's Avatar
    evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,448
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    I have seen nothing on the news here about it
    Me neither

    Wonder if he'll land in the US or end up in Gitmo?

  7. #7
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,956
    You want to know how we deal with these guys? We have plenty that are here who already and have been directly connected to know failed or succeed terroriest such as the shoe bomber, underwear bombers and others. They own large camps or compounds that the general public are not allowed to enter. They have their own schools, stores, shooting range and of course mosque. Why is it someone who has connections like this is allowed to own and start something like this?

    Just a couple of them are.
    -Trout Creek Pass, Colorado (over 100 acres)
    - Red House Virginia (over 120 Acres)

    The few they/we do capture or prosecute it seems mostly it's for show.

    What's funny is when a group of US citizens try to start a compound like this they are quickly shut down.

  8. #8
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    they were all yours since y'day morn..............

    US government keeping the media quiet, to prevent mass unrest?

  9. #9
    MR-FQ320's Avatar
    MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gods own country
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    they were all yours since y'day morn..............

    US government keeping the media quiet, to prevent mass unrest?
    I agree , why would they have a big welcoming party for him ? Just slip him in the back door and let's hope nobody noticed.

  10. #10
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    I agree , why would they have a big welcoming party for him ? Just slip him in the back door and let's hope nobody noticed.
    i think they'd be more concerned with huge lynch mobs gathering at where they are being held, 9/11 was obviously a serious outrage and ppl would be dearly love to get at these leeches for a 1lb of flesh

  11. #11
    eazyduzit's Avatar
    eazyduzit is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    in the continium of indoctronation vs. education.......

    ....it's a shame to see someone so blinded by indoctronation that they lose all ability to think for themselves in a rational manner.
    Indoctrination?

  12. #12
    MR-FQ320's Avatar
    MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Gods own country
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11
    i think they'd be more concerned with huge lynch mobs gathering at where they are being held, 9/11 was obviously a serious outrage and ppl would be dearly love to get at these leeches for a 1lb of flesh
    I don't think they should be concerned, I think they should just let them get on with it and hang the lot of them, noose over a branch stylee

  13. #13
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MR-FQ320 View Post
    I don't think they should be concerned, I think they should just let them get on with it and hang the lot of them, noose over a branch stylee
    yeah too true, they dont want another 9/11 though and that sure would whip up the support for another attack from the Middle East

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •