Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Sure, I'll get frap with that there monster muffin. . . . Can you bring it to me please? I will be on the first treadmill < fvck people really are that stupid.

Seen a guy weighing a solid 300+ with a 64oz bladder buster just wondering around the gym today. . . . It was kind of entertaining while I was jogging.
    That would be my take on it too. Kinda doesn't go together. As I said maybe if they did proper food for weightlifting etc. Like chicken etc or what ever instead of crap that they generally serve in all coffee shops.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    That would be my take on it too. Kinda doesn't go together. As I said maybe if they did proper food for weightlifting etc. Like chicken etc or what ever instead of crap that they generally serve in all coffee shops.
    Here's the beauty of it. These people think because they were good and exercised today they deserve a treat, so them selling treats is making them bank.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Here's the beauty of it. These people think because they were good and exercised today they deserve a treat, so them selling treats is making them bank.
    While I understand the business side of it I love to tell my friend who are of that mentality "You're not a dog, don't reward yourself with food."

mojo999 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    Just had to vent. My gym has been going downhill. A while back they "upgraded" their equipment, which was a huge downgrade. They got rid of squat rack, leg press, etc, and put in useless machines. Now they have a memo posted about stating that per their corp policy there is absolutely no deadlifting!!!! WTF, thats nuts, I get liability, insurance, etc, but its a gym, get signed waivers or something. I am going to just see if they turn a blind eye or call me out, but might have to move on, its getting ridiculous.
    WTF.. No deadlifts!!!? Time to move bro....

ac guy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    I go to a similar sounding gym. Mine is called LA Fitness however. Sorry but I like the sound of mine better.
    Asshat lol

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A gym that doesn't allow deadlifts isn't a gym. It's a spa.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    Ohh I know that is why they do it. And then the people don't loose weight so they still join a gym because they get fat etc.

JAB1 is offline Member
    jesus it just gets worse, now they have flyers up for pats on the back, not sure how it works but people give each other these cards and when you get so many you get a cup cake, seriously no joke. yep, new gym search is on until my home setup is complete!!

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1
    jesus it just gets worse, now they have flyers up for pats on the back, not sure how it works but people give each other these cards and when you get so many you get a cup cake, seriously no joke. yep, new gym search is on until my home setup is complete!!
    Is there a limit to the amount of cupcakes you can get at once? I'd take a cheat week here or there and rack up some pats!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries

I hate this "if you finish the race you are a winner attitude". That's what makes us look like shit. . . . It becomes the norm. . . . It's not your fault you are a morbidly obese monster cow.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    mmm.. cupcakes lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information