Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Naked Hottie, Men's Locker Room, Best day ever!-tumblr_li2otjtwpa1qgj47l.jpg  

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Wazz bro if you get in that situation again you need to sing this song word for word to her guaranteed to win

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazz View Post
    So, I got to the gym this morning 1st thing. Although I was 30 minutes past opening I was the first male on deck. Gym bag in hand I scan in & head to the males locker room to change ect...

100% true!

The men's & woman's locker rooms are side by side, go in the left walkway & you're in men's, right women's. Same colors on the wall just opposite. Very small signs posted outside, only the braille writing is smaller. There is an entire Seperatle gym section with "family friendly" locker rooms for moms or dads (gender specific) or either. Nobody under 14 in the main locker rooms.

So, I walk in & move over to the second section to change & see a lock in my usual area & just move right & turn around to change the channel on the flat screen from Fox news to espn2. I just finished getting undressed & around the corner comes a gourgeous 29 y/o woman fresh out of the men's steam room. For a flash second my hearts racing thinking "oh shyte, I'm in the woman's" now, she comes around the corner twisting her blondish hair (like ringing it out) with a soaked white towel that's so small it's not even closed all the way down. I have no idea how she had it cuffed above her breast line (gym towels suck). Now, she sees me & stops dead in her tracks & looks around. I Quickly turned around & politely said "men's locker room, I'm sorry". She asked if I was sure & I concurred that indeed she was in the men's. Now, I'm standing butt naked back to her with half my crap laying on the bench. Talk about awkward. Her locker is to the left of mine just 4 over. I was half expecting her to go back to the showers (steam room, sauna ect..) & half expecting sexual harassment charges (IDK why, just my mind went there).

Surprisingly she walks right up & says "well, since I'm here" grasp her lock, inputs the combo, opens the door, grabs her shampoo & conditioner & says "I'm going to hop in the shower, if any guys come in can you ask them to stay in the first section"? My reply, "I can do that". Now, I'm in no hurry to get out of the locker room to workout, I'm grinning ear to ear as she smoothly strolls out of view, talk about a beautiful small towel!!!

She was showering maybe 10-12 minutes but it felt like FOREVER. By now I'm sitting down in the locker room lounge chair watching TV while awaiting her return (I was "watching" for other guys remember). Well, no guys entered... Finally out she came. I had to ask, "did you get a bit mixed up"? & she was completely cool with the situation. She said that she hadn't been to this gym & usually went in downtowns. Now, I forgot my gloves, my gym log, well just about everything I needed to workout in my locker. I mentioned it & she motioned for me to come on over & grab my stuff. BEST DAY EVER! I start towards her & OFF came the towel, no covering up, no acting shy, just one really hot, clean, well built woman. Oh what to do, I didn't want to act like a creep so I turned a bit & said "Im not trying to be personal here, but complimenting, you look gorgeous". She said thanks & we started up talking. She was in NO hurry to dress & found it rather "fun" as she stated accidentally being there. We did laugh hard as heii when I mentioned she should have noticed the difference in smell.

Her Stats, 5' 5.5", 115lbs. 34-36C, slight runway (beautiful) & matching hair. Oh & she smelled amazing & was married (no ring, due to workouts)! So, just an amazing morning. I'm married & the wife got a kick out of hearing about my morning. We must have chatted for another 10 minutes before another guy came in then she was a bit nervous & I walked her out. I never wear a wedding band & it's been a long time since dating or even worrying about vibes, but it was dang nice to have a woman (other than my wife) compliment ME on my naked ash! Hopefully every guy gets treated like this in their lifetime.

Best gym day ever!!

you forgot to say "dear pent house" in the beginning.
    there are some things tht are wrong in this story. she claimed to be married but she didnt bother to cover herself up when the towel dropped and you just spit it ut that you are married after being her "shower doorman" how easy it is to make a guy wiggle his tail it is amazes me if that story is true, wht i dont think it is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information