Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wazz is offline Associate Member

Naked Hottie, Men's Locker Room, Best day ever!

So, I got to the gym this morning 1st thing. Although I was 30 minutes past opening I was the first male on deck. Gym bag in hand I scan in & head to the males locker room to change ect...

100% true!

The men's & woman's locker rooms are side by side, go in the left walkway & you're in men's, right women's. Same colors on the wall just opposite. Very small signs posted outside, only the braille writing is smaller. There is an entire Seperatle gym section with "family friendly" locker rooms for moms or dads (gender specific) or either. Nobody under 14 in the main locker rooms.

So, I walk in & move over to the second section to change & see a lock in my usual area & just move right & turn around to change the channel on the flat screen from Fox news to espn2. I just finished getting undressed & around the corner comes a gourgeous 29 y/o woman fresh out of the men's steam room. For a flash second my hearts racing thinking "oh shyte, I'm in the woman's" now, she comes around the corner twisting her blondish hair (like ringing it out) with a soaked white towel that's so small it's not even closed all the way down. I have no idea how she had it cuffed above her breast line (gym towels suck). Now, she sees me & stops dead in her tracks & looks around. I Quickly turned around & politely said "men's locker room, I'm sorry". She asked if I was sure & I concurred that indeed she was in the men's. Now, I'm standing butt naked back to her with half my crap laying on the bench. Talk about awkward. Her locker is to the left of mine just 4 over. I was half expecting her to go back to the showers (steam room, sauna ect..) & half expecting sexual harassment charges (IDK why, just my mind went there).

Surprisingly she walks right up & says "well, since I'm here" grasp her lock, inputs the combo, opens the door, grabs her shampoo & conditioner & says "I'm going to hop in the shower, if any guys come in can you ask them to stay in the first section"? My reply, "I can do that". Now, I'm in no hurry to get out of the locker room to workout, I'm grinning ear to ear as she smoothly strolls out of view, talk about a beautiful small towel!!!

She was showering maybe 10-12 minutes but it felt like FOREVER. By now I'm sitting down in the locker room lounge chair watching TV while awaiting her return (I was "watching" for other guys remember). Well, no guys entered... Finally out she came. I had to ask, "did you get a bit mixed up"? & she was completely cool with the situation. She said that she hadn't been to this gym & usually went in downtowns. Now, I forgot my gloves, my gym log, well just about everything I needed to workout in my locker. I mentioned it & she motioned for me to come on over & grab my stuff. BEST DAY EVER! I start towards her & OFF came the towel, no covering up, no acting shy, just one really hot, clean, well built woman. Oh what to do, I didn't want to act like a creep so I turned a bit & said "Im not trying to be personal here, but complimenting, you look gorgeous". She said thanks & we started up talking. She was in NO hurry to dress & found it rather "fun" as she stated accidentally being there. We did laugh hard as heii when I mentioned she should have noticed the difference in smell.

Her Stats, 5' 5.5", 115lbs. 34-36C, slight runway (beautiful) & matching hair. Oh & she smelled amazing & was married (no ring, due to workouts)! So, just an amazing morning. I'm married & the wife got a kick out of hearing about my morning. We must have chatted for another 10 minutes before another guy came in then she was a bit nervous & I walked her out. I never wear a wedding band & it's been a long time since dating or even worrying about vibes, but it was dang nice to have a woman (other than my wife) compliment ME on my naked ash! Hopefully every guy gets treated like this in their lifetime.

Best gym day ever!!
    Last edited by Wazz; 10-12-2012 at 12:13 AM.

red_hulk is offline Member
    That has to be the best way to start a morning ever. And good for your wife for being cool with it!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Haha nice story =)

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    cool beans.........almost a kick ass penthouse letter! lol.....
    Personally, well if I thought it would fly by her actions of course and my reading them, I would of yelled while she was in the shower if you need help washing your hair just let me know. Of course in a jokingly manner but underlined with a chance???? She just sure. Of course all these action would be done in a non creepy and playful manner , unless she responded with glee!!
    Coming from someone who had a 6month relationshi with their 10th grade geometry teacher....its not far fetched. Never the less a good story, a squeaky clean one at that lol.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    She wanted to get fuked....

Are u saying she just dropped her towel for u to see her naked body....

My gym has no 'real' girls so I'm never this lucky...

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    First time seeing a naked women?
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Be honest with us here, we're not going to dime you out to your wife. Did you bang her?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    pics or it didn't happen

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    That's awesome

best part of the story was how you just sat there killin time until she got out of the shower

hahahaha classic

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It would really be hard for me to talk to a random naked hottie with a boner on. She was just asking to get nailed, come on– she stayed naked for you.

She even went and washed her sweaty front bottom for u

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    She even went and washed her sweaty front bottom for u
    Why not just join her in the shower?

I guess there are legitimately nice guys. I thought it was myth, but they do exist.

I'd never cheat on my GF... That wud have been one tempting situation tho... Mannnn!

Blog Entries
    I'd never cheat on my GF...
    Right, neither would I. But, seriously that's tough to pass up.

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    this is no brainer.....bang the broad.

she was asking for it....u sir, are a better man then me

LNT8799 is offline Associate Member
    My favorite thing about this story is the part about the "slight runway" and the matching hair lol

1st (Q & As) My wife has "almost" the same build but is at 120-125lbs. & half inch taller & I got me some thanks to her loving the story (what happened to me) last night! I think she liked her more than I did... Hmm doors always open

Jumping in the shower w/ her. Definetely up there w/ Pent. Forums! I'm usually extremely bold, but likeI mentioned, been married a long time & I was initially a bit worried about sexual harrassment. I'm really rusty on reading messages (guess you can get rusty).

As for getting some. IDK? Sure sounds good, but wouldn't have been so good if the normal detectives that hit the racket ball courts showed up for their workout & we're getting it on in the locker room lounge. Maybe they'd have watched? I'm just happy for the day. Maybe we'll meet agin, if so I'll bump the thread. I know the wife wants to meet her.

LOL~ Yeah, seen a "few" Naked Hottie's, Its the exceptional ones with the exceptional attitude that take my notice!

Yes, She really did just drop her towel for me to admire the view.

& Nope, didn't cheat,Why cheat, I have a killer wife & IF we ever decide to swing or get more open she's all for it. If not, She all happy. I am indeed a nice fellow. Maybe I had such a good day by not acting like a dog in the shower. She was reading me well!

Short addition: My wife mentioned before I leave in the next hour to try & get her # for HER, if she's there today... Doubtful & hopeful, but we'll see..

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I take it you are renewing your membership?

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Good story kind of 50 shades of gray for dudes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Good story kind of 50 shades of gray for dudes
    It would be for sure if he ended the story with hammering the chick to a wall.

Thought I was reading a Penthouse Forum letter LOL!

I see naked hotties in the mens locker room all the time.

Why does ur wife want her number and to meet her?

A bit of 3 way action maybe?

Why does ur wife want her number and to meet her?

A bit of 3 way action maybe?
    Yup! She knows I found her attractive & wouldn't mind giving me a treat. My wife loves that stuff, it's been almost 12 years since we went swinging. Doesnt matter if couples, WWM, MMF ect.. Weve had a blast enjoying it all. We stopped & planned our first (only) kid & he's 10 now. She's getting back in that "fun" mode & since we're both 35 I think it'll be MUCH better. Younger women/fellows tend to be way to shy & just ehh... Old saying.. "Cheaters never Swing & Swingers never cheat"! We have/had rules & have enjoyed life. Not one regret.

Anyhow today was a bust- I didn't get to the gym at the same time today so nada. Not like i really think she's back at the more northern gym. This lady came off as a pretty willing participant of exhibition so I have no doubts through the correct channels we could find her. If she's like I figure she is? Never know..

Still, it was my best day at the gym! Imagine topping it!

Ur wife is amazing

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    And some women wonder why they get raped. If you were a scumbag, that situation could have gotten ugly for her. Women need to start being a little bit smarter with stuff like this.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 10-13-2012 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazz

Still, it was my best day at the gym! Imagine topping it!
    Only way to do that would be to get head between sets. Then again, it might draw too much attention

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer
    And some women wonder why they get raped. If you were a scumbag, that situation could have gotten ugly for her. Women need to start being a little bit smarter with stuff like this.
    Women are dumb plain and simple so being smarter isn't possible.

Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    Women are dumb plain and simple so being smarter isn't possible.
    (Patiently waiting for Lunk to come in here and reprimand you)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer

(Patiently waiting for Lunk to come in here and reprimand you)
    Hahahahaha he might, but it's true. I feel like every woman needs to, not should be able to decide to, learn how to defend herself. Most don't. Most wont bother. And I don't only mean self defense classes, but common sense classes as well to learn how to avoid getting themselves into unnecessary situations. Don't get me wrong, it's never their fault and sometimes there is little they can do (aside from have had learned how to fight and defended themselves that way) but if what you said could've happened, did happen, then it would be that morons fault.

Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    Hahahahaha he might, but it's true. I feel like every woman needs to, not should be able to decide to, learn how to defend herself. Most don't. Most wont bother. And I don't only mean self defense classes, but common sense classes as well to learn how to avoid getting themselves into unnecessary situations. Don't get me wrong, it's never their fault and sometimes there is little they can do (aside from have had learned how to fight and defended themselves that way) but if what you said could've happened, did happen, then it would be that morons fault.
    I agree and this thread is a fine example of how some women put themselves into dangerous situations and think "Oh, it's not gonna happen to me."

I'd be willing to bet that every gym has at least one sicko who would have locked the door, slammed her up against the wall of the shower, and raped her (if he was given the opportunity that the OP was). Would she have deserved it? No. Should she have been some what cautious and seen it coming? Yes.

I relate this to the women who go out to clubs wearing a tight dress, thong popping out, big fake titties hanging out, with no bra on, and then complain to me when a guy stares at them or grabs their ass. They don't deserve this treatment but they should have seen it coming a mile away....If you wanna limit your chances of getting groped or fondled, then don't dress like fvcking hewa!

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    I agree and this thread is a fine example of how some women put themselves into dangerous situations and think "Oh, it's not gonna happen to me."

I'd be willing to bet that every gym has at least one sicko who would have locked the door, slammed her up against the wall of the shower, and raped her (if he was given the opportunity that the OP was). Would she have deserved it? No. Should she have been some what cautious and seen it coming? Yes.

I relate this to the women who go out to clubs wearing a tight dress, thong popping out, big fake titties hanging out, with no bra on, and then complain to me when a guy stares at them or grabs their ass. They don't deserve this treatment but they should have seen it coming a mile away....If you wanna limit your chances of getting groped or fondled, then don't dress like fvcking hewa!
    You're just a bundle of joy aren't you.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post

I agree she shouldn't be raped, but she definitely should be objectified. If a girl goes to a club dressed like a 2 dolla hewa, she's looking for attention. It's usually part of her attention game to get upset when she's getting stares or getting grabbed. She's full of shit if she thinks otherwise. Just like this broad at the club, she has to be pretty retarded to not know it's a men's locker room. I mean for fvck's sake, there are urinals in there.

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Why does this happen to the married guy!? Why can't this happen to the single guys?? Now I feel like my gym sucks

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    This is what really happened...

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Love me a good fiction story to start the day off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54 View Post
    This is what really happened...

seems about right hahahaha

You need to see the video to get the full effect....

Blog Entries
    I still remember that NipTuck show. . . . lol

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Why the hell did I just watch that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information