Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Find your cash now!!!!

This started in another thread, but the more I thought of it, the more I realized it would be better to put this in it's own thread, as I'm sure every one is going to want to find their own cash.

When you do find cash, report back to the group how much you found, just so others can see how common it is to find cash, and how easy it is.

This is from the other thread:

Here is another interesting website.

http://www.sco.ca.gov/upd.html

Every state has one. This is the one for california. To find your state, google this:

[your state] unclaimed property

you will be surprised how many here actually have money coming to them. When I first found out about this 15 years ago, I found $400 for myself. A quick search of friends, family and coworkers found another half dozen claims.

how it worked for me is that I had to move quickly one time due to a job. there was an impound account associated with my mortgage, and when i moved, i never bothered to update the insurance company my new address. since these companies are not allowed to retain these funds (by law) they must turn it over to the state controllers office, who in turn must make it available to the owners.

here is the one for New York
    https://ouf.osc.state.ny.us/ouf/

Texas
    https://txcpa.cpa.state.tx.us/up/Search.jsp

Florida
    https://www.fltreasurehunt.org/Contr...ewPublicSearch

It's easy to do mates!

And remember yer old buddy Roman when you find cash. Just buy me a beer at the pub and we'll call it quits.

Fair enough?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I did this years ago. Nothing for me but found a few hundred for a friend
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

I was sitting around at work one day. Punched in everyone's name in the accounting department. found 2 claims. then my friends/neighbors/relatives. by the time i was done, i had found over a half dozen claims.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I was sitting around at work one day. Punched in everyone's name in the accounting department. found 2 claims. then my friends/neighbors/relatives. by the time i was done, i had found over a half dozen claims.
    A healthy finders fee should be involved...say 60%

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I haven't mentioned that on here? My bad. I've been using that site for friends, family and co workers cor at least 10 years. To many others have cloned it trying to make you pay to rise it and it hard to find the real gov. Free site sometimes.

bikeral is offline Life is only stressful if you care!
    Just ran it and found a bank account in my deceased fathers name.

I'm rich biatch!

Probably not but I guess I'll look into it.

cherrydrpepper is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Roman my mother has 2 claims on the site for CASH and my brother might have one (if thats his PO box im not sure). My mother has mental illness so im not sure if we will be able to claim the money I will have to check on it and get my father involved.

Anyway awesome site was really surprised. Good stuff. I will let you know the amount if I can get my mom/dad to work it out.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper
    Roman my mother has 2 claims on the site for CASH and my brother might have one (if thats his PO box im not sure). My mother has mental illness so im not sure if we will be able to claim the money I will have to check on it and get my father involved.

Anyway awesome site was really surprised. Good stuff. I will let you know the amount if I can get my mom/dad to work it out.
    Btw you owe TR a 10% finders fee
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Wazz is offline Associate Member
    Really cool stuff, but I'm not missing any money. Actually I'm pretty good about tracking everything. I can see how people could easily miss things though after reading what some of the results of others were.

Good post.

cherrydrpepper is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Btw you owe TR a 10% finders fee
    Sure but only if he taxes it from a one legged Midget I keep chained in my basement named Peg

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post

Probably will need poa before you can claim money

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I haven't mentioned that on here? My bad. I've been using that site for friends, family and co workers cor at least 10 years. To many others have cloned it trying to make you pay to rise it and it hard to find the real gov. Free site sometimes.
    yep. there are scam artists/sites that want to charge you a finders fee for this free service.

once you find some money for someone/yourself, it can take a few months before you actually receive a check. The state must verify your identity, plus you ARE working with the state, so nothing moves quickly......

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    My cousin who has the exact same name is owed $4.60. Nothing for me

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    that's pretty slick. i wounder if there's anything like that in Canada? i could use another sled dog..

SoccerRat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox
    that's pretty slick. i wounder if there's anything like that in Canada? i could use another sled dog..
    Search "Bank of Canada Unclaimed Balances" first site on google. Go on the site and hit "Search our unclaimed balance database".

Cheers

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerRat View Post
    Search "Bank of Canada Unclaimed Balances" first site on google. Go on the site and hit "Search our unclaimed balance database".

Cheers
    thank ya sir!

Thread Information