Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Drunk or sober did he really think this was going to end well for him....

Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    ahahhahhahaha!! stupid F

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    He was trying to get an audition for expendables 3

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Geez, I think the cop is worse then the bearded idiot.

dtob is offline Associate Member
    That chick is the most irritating thing ive heard in a while

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    ^^ I said the same thing lol

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Haha idiot

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So if you hit a cop it's OK for them to have 3 big guys tackle and hold you while he drives the end of a baton into your skull a dozen times..........again, after being tackled and held down, seems about right for LE in this country.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    So if you hit a cop it's OK for them to have 3 big guys tackle and hold you while he drives the end of a baton into your skull a dozen times..........again, after being tackled and held down, seems about right for LE in this country.
    If you hit a cop, yes you do.
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    If you hit a cop, yes you do.
    YUP...dude wanted a fight, dude got a fight!

I bet Dbag thinks twice before running his pie hole to another cop!

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250
    Yes it is.

Yea, a fat ill tempered ***** with a badge can exact revenge in the street with video evidence and prolly get nothing more than a simple reprimand if even that........I'll be sure to teach my kids that THESE are the people who do WHAT? Oh yea, protect us. Yep I'll get right on that life lesson. And they wonder why they get no more respect than the dumbass that got arrested.......two criminals fighting in the street, one has a badge but both have the same criminal and violent tendencies.

Yea, a fat ill tempered ***** with a badge can exact revenge in the street with video evidence and prolly get nothing more than a simple reprimand if even that........I'll be sure to teach my kids that THESE are the people who do WHAT? Oh yea, protect us. Yep I'll get right on that life lesson. And they wonder why they get no more respect than the dumbass that got arrested.......two criminals fighting in the street, one has a badge but both have the same criminal and violent tendencies.
    So the cop is expected to not protect himself? The guy smacked him in the face which escalated the level of force need to affect the arrest. Clearly even during the arrest the guy continued to fight. It's not like he just sat down and gave up. Once the threat was no longer viable the cop stopped the offensive and called for medical attention. I thought he was rather calm given the cicumstances!

The first couple whacks to the skull were needed, no doubt about it, but when those fat pukes with security shirts had him down the other dozen stabs to the skull were pure revenge and evedince of a man who can't control his temper..............by the way.......if that cop calls that a punch he really is a sad fvck, he put his hands on the guy and pushed him and in return got a half assed slap.....still assulting an officer no doubt but in keeping with LE standards he proceeds to pound relentlessly on a man who is being held down by someone else. In my view the COP is the one responsible for further escalating the situation, but then again I don't support Draconian measures as does LE in this country.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Okay, I was trying not to make a comment in this thread, but it is inevitable...

The white trash motherfvcker with the beard was causing a public disturbance. He was posing as a threat to the bouncers, the officer, his **** gf, and the other pedestrians near him. He struck the officer in the face, and the officer was allowed by law to use ONE LEVEL OF FORCE ABOVE THE LEVEL OF FORCE BEING USED AGAINST HIM. The bearded guy used physical force and the officer took it one step further to retaliate with mechanical force (baton usage). The girlfriend should be extremely lucky that she did not get arrested for interfering with a police investigation. She should have shut her white trash mouth, walked away, and let the officer do his job.....

When the officer and bouncers tackled him to the ground, the bearded guy was STILL resisting by trying to get up and wiggle his way out of the officers grip on the ground. When a perpetrator resists, an officer still has the right to continue using mechanical force until the threat was over. When the bearded guy covered his face, and was hand cuffed, the officer stopped whipping him.

I give this officer 110% respect for keeping his composure. If it were me, I would have lost my badge. He would have gotten kicked a few times in the face while he was handcuffed.....And the gf would be spending the night in jail too.

Blog Entries
    The first couple whacks to the skull were needed, no doubt about it, but when those fat pukes with security shirts had him down the other dozen stabs to the skull were pure revenge and evedince of a man who can't control his temper..............by the way.......if that cop calls that a punch he really is a sad fvck, he put his hands on the guy and pushed him and in return got a half assed slap.....still assulting an officer no doubt but in keeping with LE standards he proceeds to pound relentlessly on a man who is being held down by someone else. In my view the COP is the one responsible for further escalating the situation, but then again I don't support Draconian measures as does LE in this country.
    Sounds like someone who has a few run-in's with the law themselves....

I think it's a bit of an assumption to say that all of those strikes were to the head. Perhaps in my old age my eyes are failing me but it appeared they could have been to the shoulder upper chest area as well.

If the cop would have just pulled back and landed a right on the dudes jaw and knocked him out then ppl would say it was abuse of force as well.

LE is in a fishbowl where everyone else has the LUXORY of veiwing and passing judgment on their actions and behaviors. Quite honestly I think a defense could be made that the drunk guy was not fully subdued and was still fighting hence having to be held by 2 other guys, until the last blow that rendered the ass unable to continue his aggressive behavior.

I wondewr if the cop had stopped much sooner and the dbag got up and struck him again causing serious and permenent bodily harm if ppl would say the cop should not have let him up so early or he should have been MORE aggresive.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer View Post
    Okay, I was trying not to make a comment in this thread, but it is inevitable...

The white trash motherfvcker with the beard was causing a public disturbance. He was posing as a threat to the bouncers, the officer, his **** gf, and the other pedestrians near him. He struck the officer in the face, and the officer was allowed by law to use ONE LEVEL OF FORCE ABOVE THE LEVEL OF FORCE BEING USED AGAINST HIM. The bearded guy used physical force and the officer took it one step further to retaliate with mechanical force (baton usage). The girlfriend should be extremely lucky that she did not get arrested for interfering with a police investigation. She should have shut her white trash mouth, walked away, and let the officer do his job.....

When the officer and bouncers tackled him to the ground, the bearded guy was STILL resisting by trying to get up and wiggle his way out of the officers grip on the ground. When a perpetrator resists, an officer still has the right to continue using mechanical force until the threat was over. When the bearded guy covered his face, and was hand cuffed, the officer stopped whipping him.

I give this officer 110% respect for keeping his composure. If it were me, I would have lost my badge. He would have gotten kicked a few times in the face while he was handcuffed.....And the gf would be spending the night in jail too.
    Thats my interpretation as well bronzer

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    I was still looking for the arrest....took forever for him to actually get cuffs on him(actually still didnt see that) but no doubt the guy was in the wrong

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Anybody else hearing a bystander yell "pull his gun out" around the 25 second mark?

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree with this. I don't understand why the mechanical force has to be getting jammed in the head, when these people are supposed to be taught restraint techniques no? LE pulls this crap too often, along with other terrible behaviors that go with children with badges. Hate to insult LE as a whole, but it's pretty bad, and most often the people I meet are mostly assholes, no joke about the maturity comment though. Act like I would have if I had been made a cop as a teenager.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Forget the law. The bearded guy hit a cop who was holding a baton in his hand. I don't care how drunk you are, you know this isn't going to end well for you. Plus he's got all those bouncers that are the size of mountains surrounding him. Natural instinct in that situation is to back down. Anyways he didn't and got what he deserved. Actually, he got off pretty lightly. If I were the cop I'd have kept hitting him until he was out and then curb stomped him for good measure.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong
    Forget the law. The bearded guy hit a cop who was holding a baton in his hand. I don't care how drunk you are, you know this isn't going to end well for you. Plus he's got all those bouncers that are the size of mountains surrounding him. Natural instinct in that situation is to back down. Anyways he didn't and got what he deserved. Actually, he got off pretty lightly. If I were the cop I'd have kept hitting him until he was out and then curb stomped him for good measure.
    yeh natural instincts....but he had that liquid courage in him

Quote Originally Posted by SEOINAGE View Post
    I have to agree with this. I don't understand why the mechanical force has to be getting jammed in the head, when these people are supposed to be taught restraint techniques no? LE pulls this crap too often, along with other terrible behaviors that go with children with badges. Hate to insult LE as a whole, but it's pretty bad, and most often the people I meet are mostly assholes, no joke about the maturity comment though. Act like I would have if I had been made a cop as a teenager.
    Yeah because the cop should trust some BS arm bar tecnique against this drunken Ahole. Ppl don't get it...this aint the movies. This could have gone bad for the cop just as easily. Douche was not a small guy and had that been closed fisted..who knows. The cops responsibility is to take control as quickly as possible. I see no reason for him to screw around with tactical moves and risk injury to himself or others. The drunk continued to fight even on the ground and we can not forget that a gun was introduced to the situation. How many of you if in the cops position would have done anything different. When you go to the ground with a guy ike that who has displayed the intent to cause you bodily harm..it is a fight...make no mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by JD250
    If thats the way you think then you are a moron. Im not going to argue back and forth on this but let me tell you one thing. You put yourself in his place. He was doing his job and got assaulted. Now he is put in a situation where he does not know probably anyone else in the crowd and is trained not to trust anyone but his own in this situation. He could have backed off and let buddy go after someone else. Then people like u would have been putting him down for not doing his job. His safety and others safety is all that matters at the point of the assault.
    I have sat across the table a number of times and had to explain my actions. Most people that complain about this type of stuff have never been put in a situation where they dont have many options and are usually just complainers. You try being in a crowd of 20 plus people and get punched in the side of the head and still have a job to do. Ive been there. Its not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by capetown View Post
    If thats the way you think then you are a super swell fella!. Im not going to argue back and forth on this but let me tell you one thing. You put yourself in his place. He was doing his job and got assaulted. Now he is put in a situation where he does not know probably anyone else in the crowd and is trained not to trust anyone but his own in this situation. He could have backed off and let buddy go after someone else. Then people like u would have been putting him down for not doing his job. His safety and others safety is all that matters at the point of the assault.
    I have sat across the table a number of times and had to explain my actions. Most people that complain about this type of stuff have never been put in a situation where they dont have many options and are usually just complainers. You try being in a crowd of 20 plus people and get punched in the side of the head and still have a job to do. Ive been there. Its not fun.
    I edited what I know Capetown MEANT to say
    Last edited by Lunk1; 10-14-2012 at 06:09 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member

I'd probably be discharged like Bronzer and that's why a career in LE is not a career for me (there are many men in my family who wear the badge, but I don't have the temperament for it). I would have probably drawn my taser and pumped a few thousand volts through him to drop him down to his knees.

I'm surprised someone didn't restrain the gf/wife. In domestic situations, the spouse or partner often poses as much a threat due to escalated emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1

I edited what I know Cape MEANT to say
    Lol. Thanks Lunk. My blood boils sometimes but only for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    I'd probably be discharged like Bronzer and that's why a career in LE is not a career for me (there are many men in my family who wear the badge, but I don't have the temperament for it). I would have probably drawn my taser and pumped a few thousand volts through him to drop him down to his knees.

I'm surprised someone didn't restrain the gf/wife. In domestic situations, the spouse or partner often poses as much a threat due to escalated emotions.
    I think I would have the right temperment for a LE job. I would love to do some of that kool SWAT stuff!!!

I'will say the cop made a crucial mistake..he should have mantained distance...he got way to close and if your going to get up in someones grill and put hands on him...then get it done. Don't sit there and argue till you get punched in the face lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    I think I would have the right temperment for a LE job. I would love to do some of that kool SWAT stuff!!!

I'will say the cop made a crucial mistake..he should have mantained distance...he got way to close and if your going to get up in someones grill and put hands on him...then get it done. Don't sit there and argue till you get punched in the face lol
    I have two friends in SWAT. We can talk about it on PM Have you ever seen FlashPoint? Check it out on Netflicks.

That's precisely my problem. If someone is mouthing me, I will always step into his personal space. Not a smart thing to do, but it's reactionary. I did it one time with a guy I was arguing with and my business partner was standing behind me. I stepped into the guy's personal space about three inches from his face and basically "called him out". He backed down (probably a good thing for both of us). Afterwards, my biz partner said, "what the F was THAT!?!?!?!" He wasn't impressed with me.

Damn Irish temper.

I have two friends in SWAT. We can talk about it on PM Have you ever seen FlashPoint? Check it out on Netflicks.

That's precisely my problem. If someone is mouthing me, I will always step into his personal space. Not a smart thing to do, but it's reactionary. I did it one time with a guy I was arguing with and my business partner was standing behind me. I stepped into the guy's personal space about three inches from his face and basically "called him out". He backed down (probably a good thing for both of us). Afterwards, my biz partner said, "what the F was THAT!?!?!?!" He wasn't impressed with me.

Damn Irish temper.
    Yeah..it's like a soap opera with a little swat thrown in. and their RCM....you know it's bull cause they don't have thr red jackets and big ballon pants on lol

Damn Irish temper.
    I'm guilty of the same thing, especially working clubs and bars. I've had a lot of drunken assholes run their mouth to me and I get within 2 inches of their face and scream " hit me motherfvcker!" I'll take one shot to give 4 or 5 back. Most of the time they will back down and walk away, but I've had a few take shots at me.

I'm guilty of the same thing, especially working clubs and bars. I've had a lot of drunken assholes run their mouth to me and I get within 2 inches of their face and scream " hit me motherfvcker!" I'll take one shot to give 4 or 5 back. Most of the time they will back down and walk away, but I've had a few take shots at me.
    That tactic does not have a place in LE...everywhere you go, there is now a deadly weapon introduced into the equation

That tactic does not have a place in LE...everywhere you go, there is now a deadly weapon introduced into the equation
    Totally agree. The people I am doing it to have either been through a metal detector or get patted down before entering. LE officers are dealing with people right on the street, you HAVE to assume they are carrying.

Fvck it.......cops are awesome!!!!
    Last edited by JD250; 10-14-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Jd your probably the type to start a fight have his ass handed to him and then press charges

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer

Ya I have a lot of respect for guys working clubs. They have a lot of patience and put up with a lot of crap I couldn't.

red_hulk is offline Member
    The guy what was coming to him. You can't act a fool and then just walk away from that.

If that was in ny he's going away for a long time

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Ouch. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that steel baton.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

Damn Irish temper.
    This is why maybe you guys should not be LE officers. Getting into someones face and acting like this is just a way to prove you are the Alpha male, exerting power to make the other person submissive, a tactic that gets used in many situations it does not belong. This cop still kept an arms length away from him and was attempting to exercise caution, had one hand on him extended, still think he went a little overboard at the end. Not all cops are like that, and imo he should have started the situation different, if he had a real reason to subdue him than do it, taser him whatever, if he was going to arrest him for disorderly conduct than do it already. I think I'll send the video to a friend and ask him what he would do different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information