Thread: Cop Shot

red_hulk is offline Member

Cop Shot

It's fcking disgusting. It's too bad we don't have the death penalty in NY.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/24/ny...anted=all&_r=0

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    The problem is that the death penalty that we once had was more expensive than housing an inmate for life. But who says the death penalty has to be expensive? Last time I checked a single bullet to the head isn't that pricey...

Quote Originally Posted by Bronzer
    The problem is that the death penalty that we once had was more expensive than housing an inmate for life. But who says the death penalty has to be expensive? Last time I checked a single bullet to the head isn't that pricey...
    My thoughts exactly. This actually reminded me of your thread when someone mentioned "Hollywood scenarios" this shit happens all the time

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    My thoughts exactly. This actually reminded me of your thread when someone mentioned "Hollywood scenarios" this shit happens all the time
    Let's not even got there brotha. We both have he same thoughts on that, but it's just going to start 6 more pages of argument.

Haha very true. But still, it's sad and something should be done to make an example out of him

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You wont get an agrument out of me. Anyone who is found guilty due to undisputable evidense such as video, being caught in the act or admitting to pre meditated murder it should be 30 days and lights out. End of story.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Turn him lose and let them hunt him like dogs! Death penalty would be much cheaper that way!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    We need the death penalty for guys like him in NY.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    You wont get an agrument out of me. Anyone who is found guilty due to undisputable evidense such as video, being caught in the act or admitting to pre meditated murder it should be 30 days and lights out. End of story.
    Amen brotha!! quit fvcking around with these people that WE HAVE NO DOUBT ABOUT GUILT and fry them. I wonder how much of a deterent this would be if we were applying true justice 6 times a month across the nation.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    We should make murderers modern day slaves. They should be shackled and chained to each other and forced to do menial work. We could use them to paint all the houses in the part of town where it looks like a nuclear bomb went off. The homeowner could pay for the paint and get their house painted for free. Pretty much, anywhere we could throw them where you can safely say they would not be taking someone else's job we should do it.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper
    We should make murderers modern day slaves. They should be shackled and chained to each other and forced to do menial work. We could use them to paint all the houses in the part of town where it looks like a nuclear bomb went off. The homeowner could pay for the paint and get their house painted for free. Pretty much, anywhere we could throw them where you can safely say they would not be taking someone else's job we should do it.
    The only way that would work is if you had a shock collar on them so whenever it even looks like they're thinking of getting out of line you shock the shit out of them

Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Strange that you would reserve this for murderers. If I was locked up for life, I would way rather be out of the prison, doing work, even if it is mindless and boring as opposed to to being locked in a cage all day.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's a damn shame, he should've still been locked up from his previous crimes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&S_ShovelHead View Post
    Strange that you would reserve this for murderers. If I was locked up for life, I would way rather be out of the prison, doing work, even if it is mindless and boring as opposed to to being locked in a cage all day.
    i hate the idea of chain gangs and work parties. It costs more in extra gaurds to babysit the prisoners that HAVE to volunteer for these programs. Since you can't whip em they stand around enjoying the fresh air and freedom compared to sitting in that GD cell where they should be!

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    bring back public hangings

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've always been a proponent of the death penalty. Now I'm not so sure. DNA evidence now suggests we have put to death many that were not guilty of their crime........

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I've always been a proponent of the death penalty. Now I'm not so sure. DNA evidence now suggests we have put to death many that were not guilty of their crime........
    The same technology used to show you this fact is also being used to assure more accurate convinctions TR so I'm not sure a change of heart based on these facts is quite right.

If you have developed a bit of a moral issue with it then so be it.

TR is right, many were punished who didn't deserve it. And maybe it shouldn't always be the sentence, but for shit like this, where you're caught killing in cold blood, you should be put to death. There's no reason why tax payers should have to support your life in jail. No. You're a burden to society and should be treated as such.

These people shouldn't even get humane deaths it should be slow and painful. Who else is on my list of deserving such death? Rapists, pedofiles, kidnappers, sex traffickers, and murderers. I don't mean the guy who killed cause he had to or even the guy who killed someone for sleeping with his wife, I'm talking about shit like this or serial killers.

Thread Information