auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hey all,
    This is my first steroid assisted cutting cycle, I started 11 days ago @ 10%bf... I am running 80mg prop ed/50mg winny (injectable) ed..

I am estrogen sensitive and could see my nipples getting a a little puffy on .25ed so I kicked up the arimidex to .5ed, my joints ached so I have found a good balance at .3ed.. My calories are clean as **** 50p/30c/20f @ 11 cals per lb bodeight ,

The problem is I have gained 3kgs since I started..... I don't look any less defined, if anything I'm looking a little more vascular and my shoulders and arms the muscles look nice and dry and grainy... I've ran out of ideas on controlling this weight gain.. And at this rate that im gaining it is obviously mostly water...

Will I start to loose this extra water as the time goes on from the winny, I can't really drop my cals too much lower...
    I've never ran winny so I really don't have a clue how its going to effect me as the time goes on, this is going to be a 8 week cycle..
    As far as training g goes I'm following doug's 6 day workout which hits each body part 2x a week. 3on/1off..
    I'm considering changing routines to something a little less taxing on my muscles considering how low my cals are, possibly 4 weight days and 3 cardio days a week could be the way to go..
    Last edited by auswest; 10-28-2012 at 06:28 AM.

Atomini is offline Banned
    If your cut isn't going as planned, look to your diet for the necessary changes and improvements. Very seldom is it anything in the cycle components. The water that you're concerned about should drop and/or should have dropped after administering the Arimidex . Post up the specifics of your diet, meal by meal and then go from there. Providing a percentage split of your total calories and macros doesn't really tell us much.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    If your cut isn't going as planned, look to your diet for the necessary changes and improvements. Very seldom is it anything in the cycle components. The water that you're concerned about should drop and/or should have dropped after administering the Arimidex. Post up the specifics of your diet, meal by meal and then go from there. Providing a percentage split of your total calories and macros doesn't really tell us much.
    Diet is deffernatly spot on, I'll get around to posting it, but nutrition and diet is something I'm passionate about, trust me there is absolutely 0 error there, it is deffernatly a water weight issue.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Just lower that test a bit and once that winstrol kick in, youre going to dry out. Winny and water weight go together like cats and dogs. Give it time and as long as your BF is fairly low, that winstrol will do its thing.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest
    Hey all,
    This is my first steroid assisted cutting cycle, I started 11 days ago @ 10%bf... I am running 80mg prop ed/50mg winny (injectable) ed..

I am estrogen sensitive and could see my nipples getting a a little puffy on .25ed so I kicked up the arimidex to .5ed, my joints ached so I have found a good balance at .3ed.. My calories are clean as **** 50p/30c/20f @ 11 cals per lb bodeight ,

The problem is I have gained 3kgs since I started..... I don't look any less defined, if anything I'm looking a little more vascular and my shoulders and arms the muscles look nice and dry and grainy... I've ran out of ideas on controlling this weight gain.. And at this rate that im gaining it is obviously mostly water...

Will I start to loose this extra water as the time goes on from the winny, I can't really drop my cals too much lower...
    I've never ran winny so I really don't have a clue how its going to effect me as the time goes on, this is going to be a 8 week cycle..
    As far as training g goes I'm following doug's 6 day workout which hits each body part 2x a week. 3on/1off..
    I'm considering changing routines to something a little less taxing on my muscles considering how low my cals are, possibly 4 weight days and 3 cardio days a week could be the way to go..
    I believe its the winn. I always gained a few on winn the first 1-3 weeks. And definitely more vascular.
    You have experience with winn alone with test?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth
    Just lower that test a bit and once that winstrol kick in, youre going to dry out. Winny and water weight go together like cats and dogs. Give it time and as long as your BF is fairly low, that winstrol will do its thing.
    Yup onto that mate, cheers for that advice earlier, just did my first pin at a lower dose as we speak, cheers. I posted this here before I posted up in the q and a forum. Will the fluctuation in test levels give me any issues I've been prone to acne in the past, but so far I'm fine, that's my only worry =\

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox

I believe its the winn. I always gained a few on winn the first 1-3 weeks. And definitely more vascular.
    You have experience with winn alone with test?
    First winny experience

Thread Information