songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Insurance companys scaming people.

You watch how many people the insurance companys screw over in this storm.People pay their preminums for years sometimes decades only to find out its worthless.Seem like Insurance companys pick and choose wat the want to cover.In the last storm down south in Miss peoples homes were flooded and tore up.Insurance co didnt pay saying it was the storm surge.And since they donate so much money to these campains.They get away with it.I believe these Insurace companys need to be held in check!

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah a lot of companies dont cover flooding unless you have a rider. Same with Earthquake and a few other natural disasters. Sucks but you need to read your policy and sometimes work the system in your favor. Always be careful what you say happened.

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking the same damn thing this morning. I wonder how many people living in NYC have flood insurance riders????

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Here you have to carry special flood insurance and it has to be purchased so many months in advance. We are not in a common flood area so nobody carries it and every 20 years we get flooding in low lying river areas that causes substantial property damage. This is of course not covered. BS that Insurance Co. can pick and choose what disasters they cover!

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    You need flood insurance in a lot of areas bc they knew this was coming. In fact for years now you had to get no name insurance bc the major providers would no longer do policies for homes near the water. When I mean by the water I am talking as far as 50 miles away.

Thread Information