Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Is Capebuffalo A Bully?

It has been brought to my attention today, that some may feel as though I am a bully on this forum.
    I for one do not feel as though I am. And I don't want to be perceived that way.
    I do know I am very opinionated and usually speak my mind, maybe a little too much.
    I have morals and convictions and try to stay true to them.
    Please let me know if you have felt as though I am a bully.
    Thank you for your time and honesty.

Please don't be offended if I don't respond to you
    I just want your honest opinions.
    Thank you
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 10-30-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    It has been brought to my attention today, that some may feel as though I am a bully on this forum.
    I for one do not feel as though I am. And I don't want to be perceived that way.
    I do know I am very opinionated and usually speak my mind, maybe a little too much.
    Not so much on here, but in my personal life (especially at work where I know what I'm talking about) I get the same responses. People don't know how to take a straight forward answer and want everything sugar coated. I personally think you are very straight forward and just don't sugar coat things, but by no means a bully. Sense of humor may be a bit dry and could potentially b seen as "dickish" if u r new and have a hard time picking up on mannerisms. But bully...I don't see it.

I think we need to just tie kerosene soaked rags around people's ankles so the ants don't bite their candy asses.

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Nah man your not a bully just blame the aas especially the tren lol
    I don't think you're a bully I would say you more confident and happy about being who you are and what me mam would call cock sure of themselves ppl sometimes get the 2 mixed up.....
    Now can I have my ball back???

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No I dont think you're a bully bro. I see a lot of intelligent answers out of you on the forums. One thing I respect about you is you post your pic and you look pretty diesel. I actually had to stop hanging out in the aas forum for the most part. I may post here or there but I just found way too many threads getting under my skin. Just way too many people who want to be the next Arnold or Lee Priest when they don't have the genetics or discipline to look better than AC Slater so they try to throw drugs at it and thats something teenagers have no business doing. I'm not sure what thread you are referring to but I'm guessing it was about something dumb. Don't sweat the small stuff.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Lol. I thought at first that you were a bully but the name won me over. Then after awhile i figured out that you are just a natural a** just like me.

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A bully picks on someone just for the fun of it. But i think you call them out cos they're wrong. Big difference.

But since we were told to put on our best behavior for young newbies, i guess we have no choice but to follow orders. Be nice to the newbies. You can be yourself with the rest of us. We know you better.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Not even close. Imho, youre a solid guy Cape.

One thing i have noticed about you, and admire, is the fact that youre not swayed from your convictions. You take a stand based on your morals and refuse to move. You have integrity - most people don't even know what it means. Stay true and consistent to yourself, and don't let others rent space in your head.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    i think as males under the right circumstances we all are guilty of acting like buttholes. myself included. and urself included. no biggie we just keep rolling. i would say it seemed in my limited observing of u and another member there appeared to be a good bit of back and forth with maybe a little bit of following around.

bear in mind i am not calling it bullying and i dont want to make an accusation for something i really know nothing about just giving u my take on the limited amount of stuff i saw. without knowing the entire story on both sides i could see how some may interpret it as bullying..

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    keep doing ur thing big guy....place needs more like u

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    Bully no.

Role model maybe

Good friend and brother who'd I go to combat with.... Yes sir.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Since you asked for honesty and everyone else seems to be sugar coating it by calling it moral conviction and integrity, YES you come off as a bully and an ass! EVERY responder above wether they admit it or not has basicly chosen words to skirt the issue yet they have all needed to use some sort of secondary description for your behavior.

Keep in mind I am not claiming myself to be any better or free from fault but you created a thread asking for ppl's truthfulopinions!

Anyone who feels the need to openly judge others, stand upon some moral pulpit and call others out and relish in the reputation of some board appointed integrity officer, without any compassion for others feelings is nothing short of a BULLY!

I know that I push reply with the greatest concern for the strong bond we have created (sarcasm), again in the interest of the honesty you have requested in this thread, no one single member has made me feel as uncomfortable, unwelcome and unaccepted as you have. Your bully type of behavior causes me to feel the need to walk on egg shells whenever there is interaction.

I suppose it's possible that this is my issue and mine alone but for some reason I doubt it. Nice thing about it...it's the internet, I have broad shoulder and thick skin and I can always walk away. Your honesty as you requested......

Bigshotvictoria is offline Senior Member
    Edited: Had second thoughts on being involved in this thread.
    Last edited by Bigshotvictoria; 10-30-2012 at 09:42 AM.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Get over here Lunk and i'll give you a big man hug, you fragile hunk of a man you..lol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Who told you that you were a bully?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I thought you were a Buffalo, never thought about you being a bully, but I'm about the easiest going dude around.

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13
    Bully no.

Role model maybe

Good friend and brother who'd I go to combat with.... Yes sir.
    I think you are in love with CB

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    To anyone above that talks about "straight talk" and how candy asses want everything sugar coated: "straight talk" is just a self-glorified lack of tact. You can "tell it like it is" while still being polite.

If the world is giving you feedback that you are impolite, well, that is how others see you. It will keep others from seeking your advice and could result in them avoiding you. On a forum like this, it could keep them from coming back. They come for advice, not to be berated.

Anyone that constantly thinks others are stupid, and therefore only deserves sarcastic advice and caustic comments is not a valuable part of the community. Sure, other "straight shooters" and "truth talkers" will group together and give each other validation, all while driving others away.

Regarding Cape - I haven't noticed bullying. But I have noticed people that come here for entertainment and spend their time cracking jokes at new members expense all while not adding a shred of valuable info.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Get over here Lunk and i'll give you a big man hug, you fragile hunk of a man you..lol
    Damn Tren and I just watched marley and me...bad combo!

Quote Originally Posted by capetown

I think you are in love with CB
    Breaker 1-9 that's a big 10-4

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Yes I believe cape is a bully but u already know that since that's why you started this thread...

This is how I see it....

The lounge goes through phases of having 'groups'.... Just like most forums do in certain areas.... Our nutrition forum also has a 'group', albeit a friendly inviting one who are enthusiastic to help people...

For the past few months a group has formed in the lounge with a common interest... The bulk classic challenge.... There has been lots of lounge banter which is fine and it appears that cape is king of the banter and has taken the lead roll... The pack leader...

What I don't like to see happening is this 'lounge banter' spilling out onto other areas of the board... TBH I think it should stay strictly in the groups own threads (The bulk classic threads)....

What happens is this.... As he leader of the pack cape feels the need to show the pack that he is still boss and goes about the board picking on members for whatever.... Some members are wrong which is fine but cape will hunt out these guys and try to pick at any weakness he can.... And Ofcorse the pack are soon to follow to back him up and create plenty of banter to make whoever cape is picking on feel 'out of the group'....

I have never seen anyone do this better than cape and that is why I think you are a bully.

Cape I have spoke to you before via PM but as you decided to not contact me directly I though I may as well post it publicly for everyone to read... We have spoken via PM and I have tried to actually help u out, telling u to calm down this lounge banter and share the knowledge u have...

Anyway at least the pack know who the common enemy is now and they can all hate on me... I really don't care tho.... This is all pretend remember....

IMO baseline. You need to follow your own advice as you seem to follow cape around and push his buttons, which is also the definition of a bully. You running your mouth is the number one reason he's the way he is right now.

AD
    Time out

And I don't play pretend.

Can I just say I don't hate anyone

"Hate" as I tell my kids is a very strong word so don't use it unless you are sure it's the right one

To me being relatively new on here and someone who knows nothing about bbing,aas I class you all as my cyber friends who all have a common interest that I need to know more about and the only way to do this is read and ask ?'s
    I too must sound like a pleb sometimes but so what as long as I get an answer to my ?

This falling out amongst ourselves is silly and in truth there is no need for it
    We are all adults we're no longer in short trousers with snotty noses in the playground
    We are an online community of friends with heaps of knowledge to share so let's share it with each other

WORD...........

Just my 10pence

Quote Originally Posted by asiandude View Post
    Time out
    Yes sir. I'm sorry if I got out of line.

AD
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13

Yes sir. I'm sorry if I got out of line.
    Pls let the next post be a pic of a hot chick. Its something we can all agree on

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Pls let the next post be a pic of a hot chick. Its something we can all agree on
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 10-30-2012 at 10:33 AM.

AD
    Nice . Thanks bro.

BUTTERYGOODNESS is offline Anabolic Member
    Ur an old man cape. Most see old men as angry lol

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ok so here is my tale on all things.

We are all assholes if you ask me. With the exception of a few guys. The first time I ever pm'd anyone it was Cape, I asked him about a protein shake that he had mentioned in a thread. He said simply this, "it's real food just liquified" that was his whole answer. After I had written a detailed question. I thought to myself what an asshole, all I did was ask a question and this prick answered me like that.

Guess who is now one of my closest friends on here and away from here now. Yep you guessed it CapeBuffalo, I have a handful more that I honestly believe I could call on at any moment and they would be wherever I needed them in the drop of a hat. I won't name names cause that's irrelevant.

Most of the question and answers here are smart ass comments or catching funny comebacks. It's all in how you interpret things. There are some one here I don't like, guess what I don't do. I don't talk to them or even try to post where they have posted or I won't quote something try have said. I can think of far greater examples of bullies on here. But I won't mud sling. Call me a bandwagon guy I really don't give a shit what you call me. CapeBuffalo is a smartass and he is my good friend.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    I am new to site and did have a smart answer from Cape a couple weeks ago but I just chalked it up as pick with the new guy. Which honestly is how thi.gs are jn the real world alot of time so it didnt bother me at all. I will also say that I PMed him last week to ask a few questions. He responded and answered all of my questions very promptly and politely. I think people may need to get thicker skin if you are having issues. Of course I am new and can only go by personal experiences. Thanks again Cape

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery13 View Post
    IMO baseline. You need to follow your own advice as you seem to follow cape around and push his buttons, which is also the definition of a bully. You running your mouth is the number one reason he's the way he is right now.
    To be honest I would love to know what ur talking about.... Are u talking about that thread where I said u should let the guy enter the competition? If so you should re-read that and see who made it go bad...

Push his buttons? Really

Running my mouth? Really

This thread should be deleted now. It is asking for trouble and can only stand to create further seperation between the crew and the rest of the members. The whole thing seems like a big friend check and serves no legit purpose.

If you (Cape) are concerned enough that statements of bullying may have some legitimacy, enough that it caused you to question it in an open forum then change.

If you believe it to carry no weight then there would have been no need to create the thread.

You have been watching this thread nearly the entire time, just watching to see who says what. What is the point in that????

HitIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    only bo is perfect. if you don't know who that is that's your problem.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post

Please don't be offended if I don't respond to you
    I just want your honest opinions.
    Thank you
    Bully NO way your like the jack up grandpa i never had

JP-MAN is offline Banned
    enough with someone asking for every thread to be deleted that is a little rough.

people will argue, it happens....let it play out....

i like honesty, and the old timers on here have seen and been thru worst...

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Nice . Thanks bro.
    asiandude is your baby on steroids ??

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    It would get real boring in this world if we were all cut from the same cloth. Everyone brings something different to the table, keeps things interesting. Came here looking for answers which I found. I also found a bunch a guys looking to help others so I stayed.

Been cool hangin with you bunch of juicers.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    one thing is for certain. everyone is not going to agree. the outcome of this thread seemed very predictable IMO.

curious to hear what cape has to say??

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I appreciate everyone's honesty. I'm the first to admit I can be blunt and in you face. But when a vet calls me a bully and tells another member not to be associated with me I take that personal. I want to take it to the people. This is a discussion fourm. Maybe I am but I don't think so. I think some are threatened by being challenged or no being bowed down to. Majority seems to think I am not. So let it go. I don't think poor Lunk can take the stress.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information