Thread: Help!!!!

captainbarbosaa is offline New Member

Help!!!!

I currently have Winstrol (Stanozolol) oral tablets and Tren-E 200. What should I do for my first cycle or how should I begin my cycle? Do i need any additional steroids?

Shsm is offline Senior Member

i need help
    what do i start with? is this enough? do i need anything other then this?

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You need no steroids . Are you aware of the damage that can be done on your HPTA system? Have you done any research at all??

i did and thats why im here. I heard you should take Tren -E with test but idk i need help, I want to take the Winstrol twice a week for 4 weeks and jump to the Test-E for 4 weeks and so fourth

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbarbosaa
    i did and thats why im here. I heard you should take Tren-E with test but idk i need help, I want to take the Winstrol twice a week for 4 weeks and jump to the Test-E for 4 weeks and so fourth
    Tren is not for beginners...do me a favor. List your stats (age, height, weight, training experience, current diet, and your goals). I am willing to bet we can get you on your way to where you wanna be without steroids ..save them for a few years. A lot of people think takin steroids is going to morph their body into a chiseled god like figure. THAT IS NOT TRUE! It takes hard work, discipline, a strong diet, and commitment. I've seen several guys around your age who have cycled a few times and they are no where near me in size an build. I'm still natural by the way. I learned how my body reacts to different diets and training..it takes time but once you figure it out, the results will show! Please take the time to fully understand how harmful AAS can be to your endocrine system! I can't stress how important this info is..there are plenty of members on this sight who cycled at a young age and now have to rely on TRT( testosterone replacement therapy) because there body quit producing it. That's not a good feeling. It can lead to many issues. Lets see what we can sort out diet and training wise. I'd like to help you out and hope you'll take this seriously.

Thread Information