Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

new zyzz video for those lacking motivation

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    what ever turns you on i guess.....

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Definitely not an individual to look up to, even if his attitude was just a persona. It's sad, really, that kids aspire to be like him. He was nothing more than a drug abusing narcissistic douchebag that ended up killing himself. His physique is easily outmatched by other fitness models' such as Greg Plitt's or Steve Cook's.

Here's some motivation...

Now that is someone to look up to!
    Last edited by Shsm; 11-03-2012 at 08:31 PM. Reason: Fixed video.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I just had a pow wow with admin, and he gave me permission to use my AK47 on the next Zyzz thread! =)

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I just had a pow wow with admin, and he gave me permission to use my AK47 on the next Zyzz thread! =)

DO IT......"brah"!!!!!

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

I thought that was already in effect!

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    We should all aspire to be a little more like zyzz everyday

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Lets all do lots of diruetics and aas til we join zyzz

Ladyblahblah is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery View Post
    Well, the video indeed motivates me to update my iPod. It's lacking good tunes w/ high bpm music.

Blog Entries
    read through the bs that is zyzz and look what he did in two years. regardless of who he was or what he did. its like Gorden Ramsey, look past the bullshit and swearing and listen to the business side of advice the guy gives. I dont idealize zyzz , but i can look at him and say if this skinny wog kid could get jacked and shredded. whats my excuse?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid
    We should all aspire to be a little more like zyzz everyday
    Dead?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    read through the bs that is zyzz and look what he did in two years. regardless of who he was or what he did. its like Gorden Ramsey, look past the bullshit and swearing and listen to the business side of advice the guy gives. I dont idealize zyzz , but i can look at him and say if this skinny wog kid could get jacked and shredded. whats my excuse?
    You do know he died doing what he did, right?

Blog Entries
    yes? im not some 18 year old kid. when you start mixing drugs with high amount of gear , bad things could happen. Im far from an idiot . Yeah hes dead i get that.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mockery
    yes? im not some 18 year old kid. when you start mixing drugs with high amount of gear , bad things could happen. Im far from an idiot . Yeah hes dead i get that.
    He sacrificed his life to be "jacked and shredded" for 2 years, wow what an achievement to aspire to....

Yeah, that's not something you want to aspire to do.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Am I the ONLY one who just wants to fight his dumb ass???

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    He sacrificed his life to be "jacked and shredded" for 2 years, wow what an achievement to aspire to....
    Yeah well it's a little more complex than that though Aus. He was up against genetic defects like his heart add to that his usual inbibing of illicit destructive party drugs, a massive dosing of cycle drugs aka steroids . And bada bing bada boom a recipe for disaster. And of course the media runs with the steroid side of it all. Steroids related death....Sucks but there it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Am I the ONLY one who just wants to fight his dumb ass???
    You know if God didn't already beat him to death, I'd want to kick his ass too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Yeah well it's a little more complex than that though Aus. He was up against genetic defects like his heart add to that his usual inbibing of illicit destructive party drugs, a massive dosing of cycle drugs aka steroids. And bada bing bada boom a recipe for disaster. And of course the media runs with the steroid side of it all. Steroids related death....Sucks but there it is...
    Not to mention the over-use of saunas and other things he was taking to lose fat and water weight. I believe he died in the sauna.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I thought this thread was locked ?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    I thought this thread was locked ?
    Zyzz is stronger than any lock.

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Zyzzzzz is the poster child for steroid abuse , we should all be ashamed of what he has accomplished, it will haunt steroid users for a long time. "heart condition" .......yea, we're all buying that bullshit!! Don't be inspired by this moron, learn from his mistakes and lack of respect for his health.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Zyzz is stronger than any lock.
    Stronger than Chuck Norris?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why the fvck is this dickhead being talked about again?

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ damn good question

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Zyzz is stronger than any Cock.
    If you say so..

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Stronger than Chuck Norris?
    Well, let's not get carried away here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    If you say so..
    Hahahaha, zyzz was a dickhead...

Blog Entries
    lol Flagg

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    This is going to turn into another 300 page Zyzz thread!!!

Blog Entries

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250
    Zyzzzzz is the poster child for steroid abuse, we should all be ashamed of what he has accomplished, it will haunt steroid users for a long time. "heart condition" .......yea, we're all buying that bullshit!! Don't be inspired by this moron, learn from his mistakes and lack of respect for his health.
    This exactly ^^

kmms is offline Productive Member
    i want to feel bad for anyone that could actually sit and watch that moron for more than about 20 seconds.

but i won't feel bad, because you're a moron too and there are just too many of you on the planet at this point.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What a fool that guy was,

ShredMN is offline Banned
    I'm curious as to why so many on here hate him. Obviously nobody is aware what he did for the fitness community, or maybe a lot of people are jealous of his fame, not sure. He inspired thousands of young people to start lifting and bettering themselves in every way. As far as anyone is concerned, he did not inspire people to use steroids either, he just inspired them to start lifting. If anyone can get kids to stop playing video games all day to go workout, they are a hero in my eyes. Zyzz was a huge gamer himself before deciding to lift, and despite popular belief, he didn't take steroids from day one. If anyone actually took the time to dig in deeper and not hate for dumb reasons, you would see where he got without gear. Also as far as I'm concerened, his physique was better than anyone elses on here, which is maybe another reason for people to hate him from the get-go. Also, Shsm, Steve cook looked up to Zyzz. Why does someone like Steve Cook, who also has a better physique than anyone here, respect him yet none of you do anything besides hate.
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ifbb-p...-com-2011.html

"Also a huge fan of Zyzz (Az Shavershian)..... He inspired many others to create better physiques and love him or hate him you had to respect how many people he inspired to get into lifting, RIP Zyzz." - Steve Cook

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm;6243***
    Definitely not an individual to look up to, even if his attitude was just a persona. It's sad, really, that kids aspire to be like him. He was nothing more than a drug abusing narcissistic douchebag that ended up killing himself. His physique is easily outmatched by other fitness models' such as Greg Plitt's or Steve Cook's.

Here's some motivation...

Now that is someone to look up to!
    Also, Gregg Plitt doesn't even come close to comparing to Zyzz' physique, not even by a long shot. Steve Cook's physique is better than Greg's, but Steve's still does not compare to Zyzz's. There's a reason why he donned the names he did, and there's a reason why he will never be forgotten by thousands of people.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    Of course Steve Cook took a moment to express his condolences regarding the passing of a popularized individual with correlation to the fitness world. He's appealing to the masses that look up to Zyzz when he made the statement; he's a smart guy.

Regarding physiques, I really hope you're joking. How can you say these physiques

Are outmatched by this?

Both Greg Plitt and Steve Cook are outstanding level-headed individuals for people to aspire too.

Zyzz was a drug abusing douchebag and didn't care about anyone other than himself. He died abusing steroids alongside other drugs and yet you claim he should be a huge inspiration to younger kids? Pathetic really...I'm your same age; as soon as you get your head out of the gutter and realize "aesthetics" as Zyzz referred to his lifestyle as aren't the only important thing in life and stop aspiring to be like the guy the better off you'll be.
    Last edited by Shsm; 11-05-2012 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    Zyzz was a drug abusing douchebag and didn't care about anyone other than himself. He died abusing steroids alongside other drugs and yet you claim he should be a huge inspiration to younger kids? Pathetic really...I'm your same age; as soon as you get your head out of the gutter and realize "aesthetics" as Zyzz referred to his lifestyle as aren't the only important thing in life and stop aspiring to be like the guy the better off you'll be.
    You're not my age, you're younger than me. And to be honest, it's none of your business who others look up to. Also it's apparent that you really haven't watched many Zyzz videos when you say he didn't care about anyone but himself. How can you possibly say that when you don't even know the person. Sounds like an excuse to me. Also Zyzz did not hate on anyone, yet so many people find it so easy to hate him for absurd reasons.

"Dont ever pay people out or put people down. Instead just put yourself up and let the haters do their thing. Id rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating."
    So tell me, who's the better person here. I would have to say Zyzz. I've never once heard him talking shit or saying bad things about others in any of his videos.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont know about Steve Cook, but I read someone that Greg Plitt was natural. Greg Plitt was also "Dr Manhatten" in Watchmen. In any case, both guys look 20 X better than 'Size" or whatever the internet morons want to call him, and if they are natural, then that is DEFINITELY something to aspire to. Jason Powell also professes to be natural and he is in phenomenal shape.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Zyzz had a good physique, thats not being debated. The fact that he got in great shape and got to ppl to the gym, thats great BUT you have a young kid and when he started getting famous he did what a lot of actors, musicians and visible ppl do, they let it go to his head, started using then ABUSING drugs/aas KNOWING he had a heart problem, how can anyone look up to this? When he started Im sure he had good intentions but it got out of hand. Stuff like this makes the average guy who uses aas in a responsible way look like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by lstbred View Post
    Zyzz had a good physique, thats not being debated. The fact that he got in great shape and got to ppl to the gym, thats great BUT you have a young kid and when he started getting famous he did what a lot of actors, musicians and visible ppl do, they let it go to his head, started using then ABUSING drugs/aas KNOWING he had a heart problem, how can anyone look up to this? When he started Im sure he had good intentions but it got out of hand. Stuff like this makes the average guy who uses aas in a responsible way look like an idiot.
    I don't think he KNEW he had a heart problem. But yeah, abusing drugs like he did wasn't going to end well for him. He's definitely not what a kid should aspire to be. Let's pretend for sake of argument that he had the best body ever from that. The fact that he died so young defeats anything he accomplished. It's simply not worth it (and there are plenty of people with better physiques than he had).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information