ShredMN is offline Banned

Pakistani parents say they killed daughter for eyeing boy

When are we going to drop the nuke on these idiots, seriously. The morons over in the middle east do not deserve the gift that is life.

"A Pakistani couple accused of killing their 15-year-old daughter by pouring acid on her carried out the attack because she sullied the family's honor by looking at a boy, the couple said in an interview broadcast Monday by the BBC.
    The girl's death underlines the problem of so-called "honor killings" in Pakistan where women are often killed for marrying or having relationships not approved by their families or because they are perceived to have somehow dishonored their family.
    The girl's parents, Mohammad Zafar and his wife Zaheen, recounted the Oct. 29 incident from jail. The father said the girl had turned to look at a boy who drove by on a motorcycle, and he told her it was wrong.
    "She said 'I didn't do it on purpose. I won't look again.' By then I had already thrown the acid. It was her destiny to die this way," the girl's mother told the British broadcaster.
    Television footage of the couple showed them standing behind bars in separate, but adjoining jail cells.
    The father said the family had already come under public censure because of their older daughter's behavior, but he did not detail what exactly he meant.
    Pakistani officials initially said the attack occurred because the girl supposedly had an affair with a boy.
    According to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan, at least 943 women were killed in the name of honor last year. Only 20 of the women were reported to have been given medical care before they died, the report said. The real toll is believed to be higher because many of the crimes go unreported.
    "Throughout the year, women were callously killed in the name of honor when they went against family wishes in any way, or even on the basis of suspicion that they did so. Women were sometimes killed in the name of honor over property disputes and inheritance rights," the report said."
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-...or-eyeing-boy/

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Well if they kill off all their girls there will be none left to repopulate the country and they will all die out in a generation. Not our problem.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    Google "acid attacks". It's a big problem. (Lots of images on the image search)

I say we drop a nuke (or twenty).

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicotine View Post
    Google "acid attacks". It's a big problem. (Lots of images on the image search)
    In the past day or two there was an acid attack in Pakistan. A bus of graduate students was stopped and the women had acid thrown in their faces and one man was shot. They do this specifically so women will be afraid to get an education.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    In the past day or two there was an acid attack in Pakistan. A bus of graduate students was stopped and the women had acid thrown in their faces and one man was shot. They do this specifically so women will be afraid to get an education.
    Steal their woman and send them to college, then drop a nuke (or thirty).

Quote Originally Posted by ShredMN View Post
    Steal their woman and send them to college, then drop a nuke (or thirty).
    You have a quickly evolving plan!

.45Caliber is offline Associate Member
    I found this and thought I'd share.

http://www.voanews.com/content/pakis...s/1452590.html

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you blokes worry me with your talk of dropping nukes......

Quote Originally Posted by .45Caliber View Post
    I found this and thought I'd share.

http://www.voanews.com/content/pakis...s/1452590.html
    I'm glad she's over here where our crazies aren't near as crazy as their crazies. Like I said, bring the level-headed woman to the US or Europe, and then nuke the rest of their country.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    "She said 'I didn't do it on purpose. I won't look again.' By then I had already thrown the acid. It was her destiny to die this way," the girl's mother told the British broadcaster.
    Is it just me, or does that quote make it sound as though Pakistani mothers carry around a jar of strong acid everywhere they go?
    ****ing disturbing...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shol'va View Post
    Well if they kill off all their girls there will be none left to repopulate the country and they will all die out in a generation. Not our problem.
    The older daughter already disgraced them and caused them to loose face by not following their wishes/beliefs so it was the only choice. They also still have at least 3 younger kids and I think 2 were girls.

The mother says she is the one who threw the acid and the father CLAIMS he tried to wipe it off of her. Funny thing is the other also has acid burns on her arms but the fathers hands were 100% OK. He must have quickly put on his rubber gloves.

Any bets on if they only get a slap on the wrist so to speak?

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    you blokes worry me with your talk of dropping nukes......
    It is a touch worrisome to think about nuking them over this but when you see and hear the stories I can see it as a first (heated) response........as a father of 2 beautiful daughters it makes me sick to my stomach to even imagine what kind of sick fvck would do this, I wouldn't nuke the bastard, I could think of much worse things than that.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Dropping a nuke is the easy thing to say. Its even easier to say when you hear stories like this or watch a group of muslims burn american flags or how the start to go crazy screaming allah. You cannot kill women and children but at the same time there is no getting through to these people. Eventually it will happen.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=JD250;6246630]It is a touch worrisome to think about nuking them over this but when you see and hear the stories I can see it as a first (heated) response........as a father of 2 beautiful daughters it makes me sick to my stomach to even imagine what kind of sick fvck would do this, I wouldn't nuke the bastard, I could think of much worse things than that.[/QUOTE]
    Amen!! these people are ****ing barbaric!

kmms is offline Productive Member
    bombing them back to the stone age won't help, they are still living in the stone age.

education is perhaps the best answer although the one they least want to hear.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Honor offences in the UK are vast, many don't even hit the headlines and the offenders who commit these offences wonder why they are getting prosecuted it really does go beyond us as humans how they hurt their family and in a lot of cases children. The world is full if sick outrageous offences what would make your skin crawl.......

Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post
    bombing them back to the stone age won't help, they are still living in the stone age.

Agreed, The only hope we have is the younger generation (mainly women) who get educated with help convince others that this is a better way of life, liberty and free will. It's going to take a couple more generations probably.

How did it get to this point in the UK where these crimes go unchecked so often and the Muslim culture has all but taken over? I may be exagerating a little but it is what I have heard from many UK residents, especially the older generation. It's always the older people who have seen more and seen what has been lost in the way of freedom. If you never had it (younger people) you wont miss it.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-06-2012 at 01:27 AM.

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    It is all part of the NWO ... new world order (of which I am not privy) .... but there is plenty of information on what is happening. The people who challenge the authorities in the UK are persecuted and everything is suppressed by the media. In fact to be a Nationalist in the UK is akin to being a communist in the McCarthy age in the States. If you think the West is free and fair and democratic then you will have been deceived by the media like most people have. Read this it is an article about the joys of Muslim Women so is relevant to the thread.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/news/national/joys-muslim-women

Yup I have read and and more. If that isnt enough to get your worried try reading what they feel is acceptable in marriage and sex. If that doesn't get your blood boiling nothing will. Sex is OK with girls/wives over 9. Under nine only oral or anal is acceptable or what they call ??? cant remember but it's basically dry humping or using their thighs. IF you do decide to have sex with a girl under 9 and you do any damage then you are responsible for paying for any physical damages. Logic being it is only a girl. They have a whole other chapter on acceptable bestiality and whats acceptable also.

OK Ive probably already said to much....

There are many, many shocking things that I have been told by Muslim men over the years that I have been in the Middle East. Their attitudes towards sex and women are really in the middle ages and some of the things they have done would put them in jail in the West for life. In their eyes they have done no wrong. I am only talking about stories that I have been told first hand..... fcuk knows what else I could dig up if I delved into the subject deeper. Shocking shocking shocking.

Quote Originally Posted by paulzane View Post
    It is all part of the NWO ...
    Good lord, put your tinfoil hat back on, please. Conspiracy theories are the foolish way to try and understand why this world is filled with hate. NWO is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in ages. You're more brainwashed for believing in that ridiculous conspiracy theory then you are when you think the media is telling the truth. And please don't try to convince me it's the real deal, I've heard it all already.

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In Afghanistan, The Taliban forbid women from getting an eduction.

One girl decided to defy this and get on the school bus one day. The Taliban boarded the bus and shot her point blank in front of everyone.

Miraculously she survived and was flown to England for medical treatment.

This was quite recent, about 4 weeks ago now?

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good lord, put your tinfoil hat back on, please. Conspiracy theories are the foolish way to try and understand why this world is filled with hate. NWO is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in ages. You're more brainwashed for believing in that ridiculous conspiracy theory then you are when you think the media is telling the truth. And please don't try to convince me it's the real deal, I've heard it all already.
    PaulZane reads the Daily Mail, so what do you expect?

He probably believes Naturalnews is a legit source of news as well.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    and kill all the women men and children that dont feel that way?

your as bad as the parents...
    its your SAME mentality that is the issue....

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kmms View Post

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    and kill all the women men and children that dont feel that way?

your as bad as the parents...
    its your SAME mentality that is the issue....
    Why not kill the children before they're raised to think the way the father does now. Eventually they're going to be doing the same shit. Sacrifice a few thousand or few million children for the better of the world. Would you save your friend and have thousands of people killed, or would you let your friend die to save thousands. I'd choose the latter. The lives of many far outweigh the lives of a few.

Why not kill the children before they're raised to think the way the father does now. Eventually they're going to be doing the same shit. Sacrifice a few thousand or few million children for the better of the world. Would you save your friend and have thousands of people killed, or would you let your friend die to save thousands. I'd choose the latter. The lives of many far outweigh the lives of a few.
    You need educating LMFAO

Wazz is offline Associate Member
    WTF?? Drop nukes?

Have you ever lived in the middle east. You sound like the people who said nuke Iraq or Afghanistan. "turn it to glass"?

Rediculous... You always hear about the worst things, but never the good. I can't count how many middle eastern people sided & saved US lives. A great majority just wants piece & a safe place to live. Lots of innocence to be talking genocide.

Hiroshima & Nagasaki should have been lesson enough. Strategic strikes only. Not civilian population.

I do understand how you feel though. It's difficult when you haven't been there.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You need educating LMFAO
    I have a college education. So no, I do not need education, but thanks. I've heard too many barbaric stories coming out of the middle east to have any sympathy for them. They're all better of dead, even if some of them are innocent.

I have a college education. So no, I do not need education, but thanks. I've heard too many barbaric stories coming out of the middle east to have any sympathy for them. They're all better of dead, even if some of them are innocent.
    You just proved my point LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by ShredMN

A college education doesn't prevent someone from being an ignorant demented bigot.

It's your exact line of thinking where the ideas of people like Stalin and Hitler come from. Fvcking nauseating.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

I think they are better off educated. We could start there.

At first I thought you were just using nukes as extreme language to express your extreme disgust with what was going on over there. But you keep saying it like you mean it.

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    paulzane reads the daily mail, so what do you expect?
    lmfao

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've often said that the world would be a much better place if the only thing you get for free was a good education. I hate to hear some of these stories and often respond in a heated way but also knowing full well that nuking someone or "kill them all" isn't the answer, it's representative of the human condition that is the root cause of these problems to begin with.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ShredMN

And you can pull plenty of horrible stories out of the us. Just because you went tp school doesnt mran you learned anything
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    a nuke should be dropped on religion problem solved

kmms is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    a nuke should be dropped on religion problem solved
    another bonus for education then as it tends to cure people of religion.

Thread Information