Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1

    preworkout has my heart pounding no sleep !

    had a little too much on a empty stomach . now im in bed and feel like my heart is going to explode

  2. #2
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,940
    Get up and do something. Have some milk or something to eat instead of just laying there and focusing on it. If you really want to get your heat going watch some of the last minute election stuff. lol

  3. #3
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Get up and do something. Have some milk or something to eat instead of just laying there and focusing on it. If you really want to get your heat going watch some of the last minute election stuff. lol
    lol ya, i should do some cleaning haha.
    and i refuse to watch the election .

  4. #4
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,940
    I dont blame you. I wish I didnt have 5 large screens with it on at work but I cant do anything about it except hang out here.

    Cleaning is always good or put in some laundry. lol

  5. #5
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I dont blame you. I wish I didnt have 5 large screens with it on at work but I cant do anything about it except hang out here.

    Cleaning is always good or put in some laundry. lol
    laundry is done. maybe cook something . i gotta be up in4 hours for work ha. and ya the election just is not for me.

  6. #6
    Lunk1's Avatar
    Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    METHAMERICA
    Posts
    16,392
    I would never take any of that stuff anywhere near the end of the night!!!

  7. #7
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86's Avatar
    AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    1,157
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    I would never take any of that stuff anywhere near the end of the night!!!
    i took it at 8. would of been worst if i took one with 1,3 dimethaline

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •