Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

This is why some people voted for Obama.

Uneducated, ignorant, morons.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    NO it's because they need a new Obama Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    True

"If Obama gets elected again, do you think he'll capture Bin Ladin"?

"Yeah....I think so"

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Citizens should have to pass a competency exam in order to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by supersize me View Post
    Citizens should have to pass a competency exam in order to vote.
    OR AT LEAST KNOW WHO THE FVCK IS RUNNING! Some of these people thought Sarah Palin was on the ballot.

supersize me is offline Associate Member
    Hahaha. And thought Obama's VP was Paul Ryan.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    I wan't an Obama phone! The $150 a month I would save could be put toward GH! Would be almost like a gov't funded 4 yr cycle. Thx Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by jasc View Post
    I wan't an Obama phone! The $150 a month I would save could be put toward GH! Would be almost like a gov't funded 4 yr cycle. Thx Barry!
    Quit your job, develop an addiction, pump out 6-8 children, and your wish might come true.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Seriously? And do you think its that hard to find people that vote republican that are just as bad? You realise all the back wood, southern people who are typically poorer, on more goverment assistance and less educated vote republican.

I'm getting really sick of this racist, stuff, if you want to post facts thats fine.

But the truth is the southern republican states are the biggest financial drain on the economy and they vote red
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Seriously? And do you think its that hard to find people that vote republican that are just as bad? You realise all the back wood, southern people who are typically poorer, on more goverment assistance and less educated vote republican.

I'm getting really sick of this racist, stuff, if you want to post facts thats fine.

But the truth is the southern republican states are the biggest financial drain on the economy and they vote red
    Who said anything about racism? MY thread was directed towards the uneducated, ignorant opinions displayed on Stern's talk show. How do we know what color they were? I can't 100% label someones ethnicity through hearing their voice.

If you are uneducated and don't even know who the other candidates are, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. Whether you're black, white, red, or purple.
    Last edited by Gaspari1255; 11-07-2012 at 10:16 AM.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1

That's funny

red_hulk is offline Member
    Hahaha omg that's ridiculous. It really is sad that people have no idea whatsoever about who they elect to lead us. Then we wonder why the country has been ran to shit. And it's a fact that he got the majority of the minority vote because of the color of his skin, I think he was better than Romney, but race was definitely a factor in his favor (not when it comes to rednecks).

And they said in the vid that they only interviewed black people. Doesn't mean that posting this or making fun of or even thinking that the fact that people are out there and have no clue what's going on but take advantage of free programs is disgusting is racist. It's sad.

One thing is certain, I'm hoping that since he did get elected he will finally kill bin laden!!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    What I dont understand about people that hate Obama is what did he do that was so bad?

What do you think he could of done different realistically? Not just blanket statements like fix this or that but how could he of done it?

The economy was in such an incredibly shittier place than it is now 4 years ago with interest rates / mortgage crisis / auto industry / big banks / and insurance industries going bankrupt. Not to mention the entire world economy right now with the Euro and other pressing issues.

Its not like its in a great place now, I mean yeah its still shitty but from where we were and still are its not like we can just fix whats messed up in a single term. Hell from what ive seen the economy is gonna take an even bigger turn for the worse in the next 2 years and we thought that before was bad. From the state that we are in now its not like we can begin to fix it. We need to make a 10 year plan honestly because that may be how long its gonna take to get all of the problems fixed.

What would Romney do so differently? From what I followed Romney did not ever give any specifics on any plan what so ever on how he would create jobs, fix the deficit, fix intrest rates / loans / mortgage in any way.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    for now, the government really has lost it's ability to govern.

Remember Obama was telling us he would be remembered as the "Jobs" president?

Oh really?

To be fair, he inherited a nightmare. Bush dumped a big pile of shit on him and then bailed. Pretty much anyone in Obama's position would have pretty much failed as well.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2 View Post
    What I dont understand about people that hate Obama is what did he do that was so bad?

What do you think he could of done different realistically? Not just blanket statements like fix this or that but how could he of done it?

The economy was in such an incredibly shittier place than it is now 4 years ago with interest rates / mortgage crisis / auto industry / big banks / and insurance industries going bankrupt. Not to mention the entire world economy right now with the Euro and other pressing issues.

Its not like its in a great place now, I mean yeah its still shitty but from where we were and still are its not like we can just fix whats messed up in a single term. Hell from what ive seen the economy is gonna take an even bigger turn for the worse in the next 2 years and we thought that before was bad. From the state that we are in now its not like we can begin to fix it. We need to make a 10 year plan honestly because that may be how long its gonna take to get all of the problems fixed.

What would Romney do so differently? From what I followed Romney did not ever give any specifics on any plan what so ever on how he would create jobs, fix the deficit, fix intrest rates / loans / mortgage in any way.
    Oh where to start?
    Spending/Deficit doubled with no signs of it's going to get less due to government increasing, not cutting back except in the private sector.

Unemployment is higher even with the creative accounting where they have lowed the number of hours of a full time employee down to 32 hr per week and not counting people who's unemployment has ran out.

Jobs/industries that he claims to have saved such as GM are now producing 8 out of 10 cars IN China as well as in the process of moving the R&D and headquarters there. Where do you think the money to bail them out came from?

He has put up roadblocks to stop any major industry from doing business here such as the oil pipeline that could help our financial situation.

He plays on the sympathy of uneducated people making them think he is for them such as illegal immigrants, giving a dog a bone so to speak to welfare people such as the phones, gas cards etc instead of anything that could change their life like jobs.

His handlers openly admitted last night a big part of the reason he won was because he lied about Romney and his tax records, business practices, Abortion (mammograms that planned parenthood has NEVER done and using our oil and natural resources. Again they admitted to all this on CNN last night and their defense was/is it's Romney s fault for not being quicker to prove the president wrong.

There is also Fast and Furious.

Have you heard of Libya?

4 years later he still blames everything on Bush? lol Who will he blame in another 4 years if we can get rid of him then?
    He takes personal credit for every success especially in the military and lays blame to someone else for anything that goes wrong. His words, "The buck stops with you"

Remember HE & the government are the reason YOU business is successful. If that's the case then who's fault is it for all the failed businesses?

That's just the tip of the iceberg.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-07-2012 at 10:36 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Botton line we need term limits.To many people in congress been there to long and are worthless.

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    You realise all the back wood, southern people who are typically poorer, on more goverment assistance and less educated vote republican.

^^ Truth. SUCH a small portion of the country's population is comprised of poor black people, it's almost not worth mentioning in comparison. The majority of this country is filled with broke ass white people.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member

I tend to agree here, though not from USA, im just across the boarder (Can not Mex) and have gone to USA many times ofcourse. the stuff i have seena ndheard are bad on both sides.
    and ron paul was not on the ballot so whom ever won it was a loss in my op.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Botton line we need term limits.To many people in congress been there to long and are worthless.
    I agree congress has alot of BS and agendas.

I mean ... I am happy Obama won over the other guy only because atleast a NEW GUY cant say well i just got here, not my fault.
    Obama I hope does better and changes some of his views, like the retarded war on drugs. (treat as illness, not crime for the hard ones)
    prohibition did not work and never will.
    but the DEA and FBI need a reason to funnel millions of tax dollars to them.... so why would they want reform, all that would mean is cut staff and budget.... sad really.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    anybody notice any good size layoffs yet? i noticed on my facebook one significant cut and predict a few more

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member

Having lived in NY and then lived in Texas I can agree with this statement as the redneck people down there are so horribly uneducated it sickens me. Most of them barely make it out of high school and go straight to work in the oil industry and then vote Republican because Romney won't take their guns! I am not even exaggerating that, and yes there are plenty of minorities in Texas that leech off the system, but I saw way more white rednecks with too many kids then I saw the former.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Some guy have me $hit at work for voting for Obama. I asked him to tell me one plan that he knew of which Romney would implement to make America better. His responce "Obama put us in debt." He didn't have anything else. Lol
    Realist: A person who sees things as they truly are. A practical person. The pessimist complains about the wind; The optimist expects it to change; The realist adjusts the sails. — William Arthur Ward

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life View Post
    Some guy have me $hit at work for voting for Obama. I asked him to tell me one plan that he knew of which Romney would implement to make America better. His responce "Obama put us in debt." He didn't have anything else. Lol
    idiots. yet the last Republican president to have a balanced budget was Eisenhower
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

red_hulk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    That's the best, when people shut down their own argument you just sit back and watch

Thread Information