Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Fat bitch gets whats coming to her then calls the news to complain

I hope this post makes its way back to that fat bitch

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tipping isn't that common in the UK. I mean, of my pizza order comes to £19, I'll sling him the £20. But it's because I don't want loose change, not because I'm tipping.

At restaurants I'll only tip if the meal was exceptional, or the waiter(ess) was outstanding. Otherwise. No tip. I suppose our minimum wage is different though, don't waitresses / delivery guys in the US kinda rely on the tips?

**Ive watched reservoir dogs too many times. All I have in my head now is that coffee shop scene!
    "I'm not just gonna tip because society says I have to.."

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    Tipping isn't that common in the UK. I mean, of my pizza order comes to £19, I'll sling him the £20. But it's because I don't want loose change, not because I'm tipping.

At restaurants I'll only tip if the meal was exceptional, or the waiter(ess) was outstanding. Otherwise. No tip. I suppose our minimum wage is different though, don't waitresses / delivery guys in the US kinda rely on the tips?

**Ive watched reservoir dogs too many times. All I have in my head now is that coffee shop scene!
    It may be. Here in the states the fed minimum wage for servers is 2.13 I believe. Usually that's just enough to cover the taxes so the tips are what they rely on to survive.

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Our minimum wage is decided by age. Currently it's around £5.50 I believe. Or about $7.50/hr

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol our minimum wage for an adult over 21 years old is like over 500$ a week.

or you can just get on the dole (unemployment benefit) and get about 500$ a fortnight lol (and if your a single parent with more than say 2 kids, there's no need to work)

kmms is offline Productive Member
    minimum wage should be abolished. same goes for fat bitches.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    who cares, I mean the guy didn't take a dump and wipe it all over her door or anything.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr
    Our minimum wage is decided by age. Currently it's around £5.50 I believe. Or about $7.50/hr
    That's what our minimum wage is regardless of age for non tipped jobs

milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    But why is tipping the be al and end all in the states surely tipping is something you do when your impressed not because your expected to
    Although I found in Mexico we tipped our waiter 20$ and he was like our shadow it was great lol

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I don't think the delivery guy should have responded in that way but I think it was rude to order a pizza delivery and not have a tip.

I wonder if he would have done that if she was a hot chic with no spare change?

Must have been a Slow news day. Geez.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    If you can't afford to do something then don't so it!!! It's as simple as that, get off your ass and do some cardio next time. He should've made it a white pizza!

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21
    If you can't afford to do something then don't so it!!! It's as simple as that, get off your ass and do some cardio next time. He should've made it a white pizza!
    Nice avi lol

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    But why is tipping the be al and end all in the states surely tipping is something you do when your impressed not because your expected to
    Although I found in Mexico we tipped our waiter 20$ and he was like our shadow it was great lol
    when u make $2.13 per hr ($85.20 per week at 40 hrs a week) thats not crap milky! my mortgage is $1860 per month. ud have to work 21.83 weeks to make one monthly payment! now u tell me dude????

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I tip 20% here in Canada. Minimum wage is around 10$/hr.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    a pizza was the last thing that mountain troll needed..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    If she knew she couldn't afford to tip why wouldn't she drive (or walk her fat ass for that matter and get some damn exercise) and get it herself. And she had the nerve to mention he should clean it up...she's just asking to get shanked...she cost the guy his job which thanks to people like her he was probably already struggling financially, and she wants the guy to come back??

I always tip huge, even if I didn't really like the server. If someones job relies on tips, you know how much you can brighten someone's day by leaving a nice one? If you can't afford to tip, don't go out or order in. Do the work yourself. Simple as that.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrenalineJunkie
    If she knew she couldn't afford to tip why wouldn't she drive (or walk her fat ass for that matter and get some damn exercise) and get it herself. And she had the nerve to mention he should clean it up...she's just asking to get shanked...she cost the guy his job which thanks to people like her he was probably already struggling financially, and she wants the guy to come back??

I always tip huge, even if I didn't really like the server. If someones job relies on tips, you know how much you can brighten someone's day by leaving a nice one? If you can't afford to tip, don't go out or order in. Do the work yourself. Simple as that.
    I agree if u cant afford the tip go pick it up. The guy probably lost money delivering to her by the time he paid for the gas
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I love her stupid fvcking comment if you are going to get upset about that maybe you shouldn't deliver pizzas? Bltch you'd get upset if I called you a fatass maybe you shouldn't sit around all day.

Blog Entries
    The sad part is the video clip has enough information I could actually pull up her address and apartment number if I wanted to. Hopefully other people around the country don't figure that out or that fat bitch is going to get a bunch of ads for jenny craig in the mail at best and probably some pics of people pissing on the worst.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Funny that someone pissed on her doorstep and everyone is mad at her for being fat.

I tip my pizza guy well, especially in the winter.

There have been a couple of times in my life that I have found myself with no money and couldn't tip. I felt awful, but am grateful the person didn't feel that gave them license to piss on my door, or key my car. The worst was putting my car through valet at a hotel (to deliver something to a client, ironically), hitting the ATM to get money for the valet guy and finding out I had left my wallet at home. I had to get in my nice car (made me feel more like an ass) and stiff the valet. I told him I would be back, but you know he didn't believe me.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I only didn't tip once. Next day when I got paid I drove to the place and tipped the guy in the store. They need that money, and I find it hilarious she defends herself for being a retard.

Blog Entries
    I dunno Johnny I give you a pass on the valet. I just feel like if you don't have 2 or 3 bucks (I usually shoot for 5 bucks if order was over $20) you shouldn't order the pizza. Recently I had to call Triple A because my car battery had died. I didn't tip the guy but I literally had zero dollars in my wallet. I did not think this was asinine because I can't pick where and when my car is going to die.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    I dunno Johnny I give you a pass on the valet. I just feel like if you don't have 2 or 3 bucks (I usually shoot for 5 bucks if order was over $20) you shouldn't order the pizza. Recently I had to call Triple A because my car battery had died. I didn't tip the guy but I literally had zero dollars in my wallet. I did not think this was asinine because I can't pick where and when my car is going to die.
    You know what? You are totally right. If I had known I didn't have my wallet I would have parked in the garage and walked.

I did go back and tip the guy.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    whats wrong with people why would u not tip the pizza guy are people that cheap thats ridiculous i tip everyone and im far from rich what an asshole

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    If you can't afford to tip, you shouldn't have a pizza delivered and you shouldn't go to a sit-down restaurant. I've never worked in the food service industry but it has to be tough.

bp2000 is offline Associate Member
    I worked as a waiter during college. We got paid 2.13 an hour then had to pay tip-out at the end of the night. (3.5% sales) That is to pay for the host and bus boys salary.

I know exactly how the guy feels. It felt like she pissed on him by not tipping him after walking up to her doorsteep to deliver her dinner. So he returned the favor! I wouldn't do that but I understand why he did it.

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    What's a good, average tip though? I'm never too sure how much is a decent amount of money for someone like me who isn't rich but isn't poor?

Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    What's a good, average tip though? I'm never too sure how much is a decent amount of money for someone like me who isn't rich but isn't poor?
    15% is standard at restaurants. I tip 20% because its easy to calculate from my tab. Just tip 2$ for every 10$ of your tab. So if the bill is 40$ I tip 8$

Ive gotten tips as high as 150% because I was good at what I do. But I always tip at least 15% when I go out even if the service was bad.

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bp2000 View Post
    15% is standard at restaurants. I tip 20% because its easy to calculate from my tab. Just tip 2$ for every 10$ of your tab. So if the bill is 40$ I tip 8$

Ive gotten tips as high as 150% because I was good at what I do. But I always tip at least 15% when I go out even if the service was bad.
    Lol this may seem like a basic question, but what are the main places that you should tip at? Surely not just any restuarant? Like upper class restaurants you wouldn't need to tip would you because they would probably be paid better than most at other places? Or is it polite to tip at any restaurant? Any other places other than restaurants and people dropping off pizza's that you can think of?

Lol this may seem like a basic question, but what are the main places that you should tip at? Surely not just any restuarant? Like upper class restaurants you wouldn't need to tip would you because they would probably be paid better than most at other places? Or is it polite to tip at any restaurant? Any other places other than restaurants and people dropping off pizza's that you can think of?
    Any full service restaurant. 15% for full service. For a pizza guy, bar, valet, bag guy at airport, etc. I just give a few bucks.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    A pretty good rule of thumb is anytime you sit down at a restaurant and you have a waiter, you should tip them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter

Akl the restaurants they are paid they same. The nicer places u make more because of higher bills and tips.
    In miami they add 18% to ur bill for the tip everyplace

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post

Brother everyone here wants a ****ing dollar for anything. People making coffee or bagels want types. Its so ridiculous. Shit I had to tip my building super 250 to have the guys clean up quicker so I could move in a day earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy

Brother everyone here wants a ****ing dollar for anything. People making coffee or bagels want types. Its so ridiculous. Shit I had to tip my building super 250 to have the guys clean up quicker so I could move in a day earlier.
    Everyone has a hustle in ny. But the shit u learn there makes u king everypkace else.

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Everyone has a hustle in ny. But the shit u learn there makes u king everypkace else.
    Dude what we learn up here is a skill set some just do not understand. The street smarts and learning how to grind give you such an upper hand. I agree with you 100000%

all of my friends that left ny are killing it down south out west. I wanted to move down south but the summer was so awful up here it really has me thinking twice now

Quote Originally Posted by Rwy

Dude what we learn up here is a skill set some just do not understand. The street smarts and learning how to grind give you such an upper hand. I agree with you 100000%

all of my friends that left ny are killing it down south out west. I wanted to move down south but the summer was so awful up here it really has me thinking twice now
    I was king in dallas. Nobody knew shit and i could read threw anyones bs hustle in a second

JD250 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I pissed in a guys mailbox one time....... I was really drunk.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JD250 View Post
    I pissed in a guys mailbox one time....... I was really drunk.
    Yep.. einstein

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank13
    whats wrong with people why would u not tip the pizza guy are people that cheap thats ridiculous i tip everyone and im far from rich what an asshole
    What about a pizza joint that charges to deliver?

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    So when i go to new york city in december do i have to tip? How do i do it. What if i go to that aircraft carrier museum? Or what if i buy some water from a street vendor? How do i do it? Or what if i go to a pub for a pint?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information