lstbred is offline Senior Member

After 19yrs............

my wife still puts up with my dumbass Not going to do much this year, going to go out to our areas ONLY (supposed) "fine" dining restaraunt, saving for our big vacation but gonna do it big for our 20th. Just thought I would say, not ALL women are bad....she puts with me so that says alot right there

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Amen!!!!!!!!! This Spring will be 21 years of toleration BY her! Congratz...

I always suggest a cheap Motel and sleezy motel sex that reminds them that they are still the dirty whore you fell in love with lol

red_hulk is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lstbred
    my wife still puts up with my dumbass Not going to do much this year, going to go out to our areas ONLY (supposed) "fine" dining restaraunt, saving for our big vacation but gonna do it big for our 20th. Just thought I would say, not ALL women are bad....she puts with me so that says alot right there
    This is the first non-woman-hating thread I've seen on here lol. Congratulations man!

canesfan804 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk View Post
    This is the first non-woman-hating thread I've seen on here lol. Congratulations man!
    Yes it is! I demand you to delete it NOW! Wouldnt want to destroy our image. LOL and JK Lstbred CONGRATS! Im only 10 in and sometimes wonder where the time went.

Thread Information