CLAVHAMMER is offline Junior Member

I worked out at the gym 1 1/2 yesterday after a 2 hour walk..

Cuz im trying to get BIG N STRONG and healthy, so me and the taxi lady were talking about the new buffet they built near me and I said I cant go near that place because im trying to get fit so she says "being fit is overrated, she so big her dam belly touches the stearing wheel SHE COULD STEER THE MOTHERFXCKIN TAXI WITH HER BELLY. I on the other hand WANT my girl to WANT to fxck me... :-o OK... and stay the fxck away from that fat fest...OK so let get back to the story so I still was respectful and I mentioned that my armpit fat bothers me and excuse me cuz I dont remember what she said but it sounded like an attitude. FIT AND HEALTHY you know what that fried chicken n grease crap does? The fat from fried chicken clogged that nikka's brain and a nikka like that is goiiii

GoiiiN INSANEEE <=== sorry I messed that last part up.

brahmabull117 is offline New Member
    huh?

Im havin a weird day to say the least

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK so your trying to get BIG and strong and you are doing 3 hrs of cardio a day basically. Hmmm is this some sort of new backwards math? If you were big and FAT walking for 2 hrs and spending 1 1 /2 hrs in the gym would be a good idea and a good way to loose fat/weight. With to much cardio you start eating into the muscle reserves so at this point you are probably loosing muscle if you have any intensity to your 3 1/2 hr ordeal.

Sounds like the same stuff I did between 17 - 24 and couldn't figure out why I couldn't get past 150 lbs....

Shsm is offline Senior Member

Ok but I did eat a big meal after walking for an hour then I went back to walking for another hour and a half or whatever it was sorry I forgot to mention that and it was a disgusting fat meal. Today I did a lot better, I had cereal for breakfast then a cheese n broccoli steamer for lunch last night I had whey protein for a snack and ill have it again for breakfast tomorrow, I have no choice im running out of food.

Ok I get the picture, im good, it wont happen again im trying to lose weight, eat healthy, stay clean and quit smoking im kinda losin it, sorry.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVHAMMER View Post
    Ok but I did eat a big meal after walking for an hour then I went back to walking for another hour and a half or whatever it was sorry I forgot to mention that and it was a disgusting fat meal. Today I did a lot better, I had cereal for breakfast then a cheese n broccoli steamer for lunch last night I had whey protein for a snack and ill have it again for breakfast tomorrow, I have no choice im running out of food.
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVHAMMER View Post
    Ok I get the picture, im good, it wont happen again im trying to lose weight, eat healthy, stay clean and quit smoking im kinda losin it, sorry.
    Sounds like you need to get out of the lounge and spend some quality time in the nutrition section because you have no idea what the difference between a disgusting fat meal and healthy one is especially if you plan on gaining muscle.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ban hammer spotlight.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	2.7 KB 
ID:	129323

I'm confused about the post all together LOL.........soooooo did you get the taxi lady work out just kidding

Thread Information