Page 11 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621611115111011 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 440 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

  1. #401
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Great advise ragin. Milkey. Kelkel and Marcus. Thanks guys. will be working on peak on bi
    Outer sweep on quad
    Thickness on back
    And continue with everything else as is.
    And on goes the building process.
    Thanks again guys.

  2. #402
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Great advise ragin. Milkey. Kelkel and Marcus. Thanks guys. will be working on peak on bi
    Outer sweep on quad
    Thickness on back
    And continue with everything else as is.
    And on goes the building process.
    Thanks again guys.
    Sounds good to me, also add a further meal during the night

  3. #403
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

    Sounds good to me, also add a further meal during the night
    Don't know if it's the tren predesone or flowmax but appetite is not worth a damn this week. Damn prostate. That thing is a pain in my dick. Lol

  4. #404
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

    Try some standing bent over concentration curls, stretch and squeeze them out
    I have been doing these almost every bi workout now. The pump is great. I use it as a finisher. Saw Arnold doing them. Then another video almost stand bent over like a db row. Full extension at bottom squeezing and holding at opposite pec side.

  5. #405
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

    Well what ever your doing is working so I wouldnt change a thing, well done I can see visual changes to the whole of your body. If you feel gains have slowed down and your bulking feels like its not going as fast just increase the calories, feed in the middle of the night. Thats how ive got over a huhe sticking points throughout my bulking phase's
    Night time eating!!!!! Hell ya Marcus!!!! My favorite way to bulk.... It really works... I drink a shit ton of water before bed and the first time I wake up "if bulking" I eat as much as possible. Then make a 60g whey shake with some oats for when I wake up again to pee.... I always wake up twice... When dieting I still use shakes in the night.. Really helps me

  6. #406
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,108
    My last meal almost every night is a load of cottage cheese. Nice slow digesting protein.

  7. #407
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,263
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    My last meal almost every night is a load of cottage cheese. Nice slow digesting protein.
    how do you eat it? just by itself with a spoon? any added flavour?

    i like it on toast, but don't really wanna be eating carbs right before bed...

  8. #408
    Sfla80's Avatar
    Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    6,646
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

    how do you eat it? just by itself with a spoon? any added flavour?

    i like it on toast, but don't really wanna be eating carbs right before bed...
    Splenda and cinnamon

  9. #409
    AD's Avatar
    AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,809
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    how do you eat it? just by itself with a spoon? any added flavour?

    i like it on toast, but don't really wanna be eating carbs right before bed...
    i eat it with a can of tuna. simply empty a can of each on a plate and stir. looks like poorly prepared baby-food, but who cares.

  10. #410
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420

    how do you eat it? just by itself with a spoon? any added flavour?

    i like it on toast, but don't really wanna be eating carbs right before bed...
    Straight out of the tub or sometimes I mix it with natty pb.......
    Now that looks like the babies soiled diaper but tastes.......... Awful

  11. #411
    likelifting is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    how do you eat it? just by itself with a spoon? any added flavour?

    i like it on toast, but don't really wanna be eating carbs right before bed...
    Salt and pepper.

  12. #412
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

    how do you eat it? just by itself with a spoon? any added flavour?

    i like it on toast, but don't really wanna be eating carbs right before bed...
    My cottage cheese before bed (I am bulking)
    1 cup ff cottage cheese
    2tbs peanut butter
    1 cup oats
    16oz skim milk
    If cutting drop milk to water and no oats

  13. #413
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,447
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox

    My cottage cheese before bed (I am bulking)
    1 cup ff cottage cheese
    2tbs peanut butter
    1 cup oats
    16oz skim milk
    If cutting drop milk to water and no oats
    12oz salmon and 8oz of asparagus right now. Tuna and CC before bed.

  14. #414
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Night time eating!!!!! Hell ya Marcus!!!! My favorite way to bulk.... It really works... I drink a shit ton of water before bed and the first time I wake up "if bulking" I eat as much as possible. Then make a 60g whey shake with some oats for when I wake up again to pee.... I always wake up twice... When dieting I still use shakes in the night.. Really helps me
    Many dont realize the power of night time feeding, 24/7 feeding for bulking

  15. #415
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

    12oz salmon and 8oz of asparagus right now. Tuna and CC before bed.
    Just remember your cutting soon!

  16. #416
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

    Many dont realize the power of night time feeding, 24/7 feeding for bulking
    So human and Marcus you have both done this? And a good process is how human said. Wake up to piss pound a shake or food etc.

  17. #417
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,447
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox

    Just remember your cutting soon!
    Thanks for the unpleasant reminder!

  18. #418
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    So human and Marcus you have both done this? And a good process is how human said. Wake up to piss pound a shake or food etc.
    Ive done it many times, load up with water and when I get up to go to the toilet eat/shake. In my younger days when I was seriously bulking I would get up twice to feed. Ive found the added size from using 24/7 feeding far more substantial than a slow digesting protein before bed

  19. #419
    milky01623's Avatar
    milky01623 is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Nottingham England
    Posts
    2,359
    Good morning oh wise and knowledgable guru Marcus
    Yes I'm after something lol
    I want big legs can u give me a really good leg w/out please but bear in mind the leg press at my gym only goes upto 400lb and I can press 380lb with one leg
    Many thanx
    Miky

  20. #420
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by milky01623 View Post
    Good morning oh wise and knowledgable guru Marcus
    Yes I'm after something lol
    I want big legs can u give me a really good leg w/out please but bear in mind the leg press at my gym only goes upto 400lb and I can press 380lb with one leg
    Many thanx
    Miky
    Its hard training legs because its liek half your body all at once and it takes alot of strength and motivation to get through a proper legs workout. I can give you my leg workout at the moment but its all about making it intense and heavy enough to task your system to the max. When I say failure thats total muscular failure and not just stopping when it hurts, thats the difference. It takes alot of positive thinking to get through a legs workout so first thing is get youyr head around the damage and assult your going to be doing, no whimping out training legs is brutal.


    I have lower back problems but I still manage to force my legs to failure and beyond, try something like this if you have the equipment


    Hammer V squat machine - this machine takes all the pressure of my lower back and fully on my quads - (you can always use the leg press instead of this machine)
    I do 3 warm up sets then one working set to failure,
    2 forced reps, then I do a triple dropset

    Squats or hack squats
    2 working sets of 15 reps

    leg extentions
    2 working sets to failure, 2 forced, 2 negatives


    lying leg curls
    2 working sets to failure, 2 forced, 2 negatives

    seated calf raises
    2/3 working sets to failure


    standing calf raises
    2/3 working sets to failure

    I also like to add lunges if possible on certain leg days and also stiff leg dead lifts
    Concentrate on how you perform the movement and take yourself to complete failure then add in some forced, negatives or rest pause for taking yourself beyond failure

  21. #421
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    30,108
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    how do you eat it? just by itself with a spoon? any added flavour?

    i like it on toast, but don't really wanna be eating carbs right before bed...
    I can eat it plain no problem but my favorite is mixed with peaches.

    Will often take a protein drink up and leave it on the nightstand for when I wake up in the night. Drink that instead of water. It's warm but who cares. I know it's working........then fart myself back to sleep....
    Last edited by kelkel; 01-04-2013 at 09:57 AM.

  22. #422
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

    Many dont realize the power of night time feeding, 24/7 feeding for bulking
    Exactly!!! I never understand how ppl can say there bulking and can stop eating 2-4hrs before bed sleep for 8-9 hrs and then eat an hr after they wake up.. You can't spend half your day fasted and gain any weight

  23. #423
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    Well a cottage cheese and oats shake. Will be waiting for me tonight

  24. #424
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,182
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox
    Well a cottage cheese and oats shake. Will be waiting for me tonight
    Warm, nice! I dislike cold cottage cheese, I always warm it first!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  25. #425
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,357
    I often add a sugar free crystal light packet to my cottage cheese.

  26. #426
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    Exactly!!! I never understand how ppl can say there bulking and can stop eating 2-4hrs before bed sleep for 8-9 hrs and then eat an hr after they wake up.. You can't spend half your day fasted and gain any weight
    Exactly myn thoughts but don't tell everyone

  27. #427
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Hit legs today hard and intense,
    2 working sets - Dropset v squat hammer
    3 sets squats
    3 sets leg extension plus forced
    3 sets lying leg curls plus forced
    3 sets standing calf raises
    3 sets seated calf raises

  28. #428
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Hit legs today hard and intense,
    2 working sets - Dropset v squat hammer
    3 sets squats
    3 sets leg extension plus forced
    3 sets lying leg curls plus forced
    3 sets standing calf raises
    3 sets seated calf raises
    Got legs tomorrow. Makes me want to go tonight.
    Bet you killed it.

  29. #429
    human project's Avatar
    human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,909
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Hit legs today hard and intense,
    2 working sets - Dropset v squat hammer
    3 sets squats
    3 sets leg extension plus forced
    3 sets lying leg curls plus forced
    3 sets standing calf raises
    3 sets seated calf raises
    You ever try a good ole 10 sets of ten squat 2 min rest in between. Start the first week about 20-40lbs lighter then you can do and ever 5-8 days repeat adding 10lbs. I do this program at least 2 times a year and always break through plateaus. I think many times our legs have the strength to perform the weight but we don't alway have the workout endurance to keep our strength going through our workouts ..

  30. #430
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by human project View Post
    You ever try a good ole 10 sets of ten squat 2 min rest in between. Start the first week about 20-40lbs lighter then you can do and ever 5-8 days repeat adding 10lbs. I do this program at least 2 times a year and always break through plateaus. I think many times our legs have the strength to perform the weight but we don't alway have the workout endurance to keep our strength going through our workouts ..
    Yes I have tried the 10 sets of squats but I have serious issues with my lower back so my aim isnt to get stronger on my legs but to increase the intensity instead. My legs are strong and if I push for futher strength I would have more issues with my lower back, i'm at my limit with squats so thats why I bring the intensity up and up in every workout. My legs size increases and thast the name of the game for me size.

    In my younger day when I had no injuries, I would aim for strength on my legs on the leg press and squat, infact the whole gym use to stop and watch me whne I did legs because of thr weight I use to shift but training over 25 yrs the way I have does take it out of your lower back and I know my limit so intensity is the key with me on my legs which is all honesty is working great and still at my age size increases good. Are you have good results with the 10 set method ?

  31. #431
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    Big man you are a true inspiration writing this diary. I have really stepped up my intensity in the gym, and the day after doing back last week it felt like my skin was going to rip open!

    Keep up the good work and thank you for the mental kick in the ass I needed

  32. #432
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Big man you are a true inspiration writing this diary. I have really stepped up my intensity in the gym, and the day after doing back last week it felt like my skin was going to rip open!

    Keep up the good work and thank you for the mental kick in the ass I needed
    Glad it helped you

  33. #433
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Legs feel numb today from my calfs to my glutes. I also was waking up during the night because of the strange feeling in my legs all night, you know that feeling of you caused some damage feels really good. Lower back a bit sensitive but that due to my lower back problems but not bad seeing what kind of workout I had on my legs, back still in one piece.

    Going to be doing delts soon, just feeding and preparing myself what I am going to put myself through

  34. #434
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,263
    help me Mr Marcus sir please

    my biceps are lagging (i thought it was all in my head, but have been told they need work lol, they are out of proportion with the rest of me), and i can't get the pump feeling to last any longer than 5 minutes.... by the time i get to the car park, it's gone

    anyway this is my bicep workout (done on back/bicep day, after back) :

    3 sets of straight bar curls to failure 8-10 reps, last set dropset to failure 6-8 reps
    3 sets of dumbbell curls to failure 8-10 reps, last set double dropset to failure 6-8 reps each
    3 sets of hanging concentration curls (btw thank you for this ) to failure, last set triple dropset to failure 5-6 reps
    1 set of negetives on the bicep machine, i use my body weight to bring the stack up, then just concentrate on the negetive part.. 6-8 reps
    1-2 minutes rest between each set

    soo, after each set (especially after the dropsets) i can feel my biceps burning.. but that feeling soon goes away, definitely gone by the time i get home...
    + it's the only body part i have trouble with, everything else like legs, chest, back are sore for 3-5 days after i work them.. should i just train biceps ED or EOD??
    i guess it would help if i was eating my bulking diet atm, but idk, my biceps have always been lagging, weather im bulking or cutting...

    btw thanks for the night time eating tip will definitely be doing this next time i bulk up

    thanks

    kronik

  35. #435
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    30,213

  36. #436
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    help me Mr Marcus sir please

    my biceps are lagging (i thought it was all in my head, but have been told they need work lol, they are out of proportion with the rest of me), and i can't get the pump feeling to last any longer than 5 minutes.... by the time i get to the car park, it's gone

    anyway this is my bicep workout (done on back/bicep day, after back) :

    3 sets of straight bar curls to failure 8-10 reps, last set dropset to failure 6-8 reps
    3 sets of dumbbell curls to failure 8-10 reps, last set double dropset to failure 6-8 reps each
    3 sets of hanging concentration curls (btw thank you for this ) to failure, last set triple dropset to failure 5-6 reps
    1 set of negetives on the bicep machine, i use my body weight to bring the stack up, then just concentrate on the negetive part.. 6-8 reps
    1-2 minutes rest between each set

    soo, after each set (especially after the dropsets) i can feel my biceps burning.. but that feeling soon goes away, definitely gone by the time i get home...
    + it's the only body part i have trouble with, everything else like legs, chest, back are sore for 3-5 days after i work them.. should i just train biceps ED or EOD??
    i guess it would help if i was eating my bulking diet atm, but idk, my biceps have always been lagging, weather im bulking or cutting...

    btw thanks for the night time eating tip will definitely be doing this next time i bulk up

    thanks

    kronik
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    ^^ you got it lovbyts

    If your not getting results from trianing them with back then I would hit them separately. Also if you can do 3 working sets to failure then last set dropset I would say your not really going to failure on the first 1-2 sets and your holding back for the last set. You may think you are going to failure but I doubt you really are because mentally you know you have another 2-3 sets left so you hold something back for those sets. I would fully warm up and then hit 1-2 working sets at the most and what I mean by working sets is all out, to complete failure and beyond. So lets say we will do 3 excersies straight bar curls or dumbell curls - incline dumbell curls and standing bent over concentration curls.

    Once you have fully warmed up you hit your working sets which will be 1-2 depending on how you feel, sometimes I can do one other times I get get two out but never no more because it would be impossible for me to compelte another set due the what ive just put myself through, if I did or could I would over work the biceps and go backwards instead of forwards. Once you have hit failure and I mean complete muscular failure were another rep is impossible even if you had a gun to your head then you can either go with 2 forced reps, then 2 negatives.....or if you dont have a partner once you hit failure you dropset say your doing 60's you would drop to 50's to failure then drop to 40's to failure - that set is done them, its over.

    Then you move onto the next which would be incline dumbell curls and do the exact as the above but without the warm up set, normally I would do one feel set and then get straight into my working sets, either failure,forced and negs or triple drop set. Then I would move onot the next which would be standing bent over concentraion curls and repeat. After that session I wont be able to touch the back of my head my arms are that pumped and full.

    From the sounds of it I really dont think your training to failure and your holding back for you all out last set which in turn will waste alot of your power, strength and motivation to go to failure and beyond. You have to get your head around training in this way, its not easy and many cant or wont do it and its especially hard if you have a lagging bodypart but you have to get in the right state of mind. Failure means you cant lift another rep no matter what, there is absolutely no power left in them and even a half rep is out of the question, at this stage this is where you either get your partner to do 2 forced reps which will make you scream and put you in extreme pain, then you need to push past this into negative strength which is the only strength you have left, once muscular failure set in and you have gone past forced strength negative is the last kind you have, the pain is bad but you have to go to this place if you want to recruit ever fibre you have and force growth to take place

  37. #437
    kronik420's Avatar
    kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,263
    thank you, i appreciate the detail you go into, i don't read books, so your post's are the next best thing lol

    tomorrow's back/bicep, will try incline dumbbell curls tomorrow, and limit to 1-2 working sets, with triple drop sets as i train solo..

    might try a 5 day split this week:
    Monday chest/tris
    Tuesday back/bis
    Wednesday shoulders/abs
    Thursday legs
    Friday tris/bis (this would be my added day, since i usually do just the mon-thurs split..)

    thanks again

    kronik

  38. #438
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,221
    Marcus and Humanproject after reading your feeding at night. We Are dumb to think wee feed all day then sleep( fast) all night and it doesn't matter. Little things like that are over looked. Got 700 cals more between 2:30 and 5 this morning. Plan on that from here on out. Thanks guys. Glad your legs hurt Marcus.

  39. #439
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    thank you, i appreciate the detail you go into, i don't read books, so your post's are the next best thing lol

    tomorrow's back/bicep, will try incline dumbbell curls tomorrow, and limit to 1-2 working sets, with triple drop sets as i train solo..

    might try a 5 day split this week:
    Monday chest/tris
    Tuesday back/bis
    Wednesday shoulders/abs
    Thursday legs
    Friday tris/bis (this would be my added day, since i usually do just the mon-thurs split..)

    thanks again

    kronik
    Your over training your biceps, like ive said hit them separately and not with back.
    Hit then hard,intense and short
    always go to failure

  40. #440
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,921
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Marcus and Humanproject after reading your feeding at night. We Are dumb to think wee feed all day then sleep( fast) all night and it doesn't matter. Little things like that are over looked. Got 700 cals more between 2:30 and 5 this morning. Plan on that from here on out. Thanks guys. Glad your legs hurt Marcus.
    When I use to bulk to add serious size to my frame 24/7 feeding was normal for me especially when I started to get heavy and needed to push past a sticking point. Evenly split your calorie requirements over 24/7 plus add the right amounts of calories to push past your sticking point and it can easily be achieved. The only problem is never being hungry and alway being full but once you stretch the stomach its easy to cope with

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 31 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 31 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •