Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Oh and cuz your back is my ultimate goal. But light years away from it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well thank you brother its definitely achievable im glad that old avi motivates you man it motivates me too, everyone in here does thats why ive always loved this thread.. it took everything i had in me thats for sure we all know its not easy.
    Keep grindin hard
    Capebuffalo, Sfla80, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Oh and cuz your back is my ultimate goal. But light years away from it

Franco Columbo was a good poser! But Zane moved with fluidity!
    Capebuffalo likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    @ Sfla - you've got the thickness & width for sure! Agree w/Cuz Traps traps traps and rear delts(will make the back pop much more!

@ Cuz - definitely one of the best backs I've seen on here - great detail as are your delts and arms!
    marcus300 and Cuz like this.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Fvck. Mixing up a shake.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning fellas, pure thit this morning, i was fine last night. Think i have a urine infection ffs and ma back is very sore. AG got the mrs to use a ball on it last night, it was good but no help, all that fvcking weight that gets lifted at the gym and i fvck it bending down. Phoning the doc later, catch up later.

Not.quite as fast as I was hoping for, but I did get it done. Went too long without eating yesterday at work and then running errands, finally checked my glucose before I ate real food yesterday afternoon and it was 58, so I've got to do better with that. I'm not diabetic (my Mom was), but when I push hard lifting and go at it full bore at work w/o stopping for proper food (whey shakes and almonds just don't cut it), it really drains me. Anyway...

1 set of crunches
    Dry bar squats - 1x20
    Plate/side - 1x20
    2 plates/side- 1x20
    2 plates and a quarter/side- 1 x20, 1x15
    2 plates/side- 1x 20
    Plate/side- 1x20

Seated calf raises- 20,drop,12 - 6 w/ a very slow double pump at the bottom on the last 6 reps.

60 minutes for everything.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-14-2017 at 01:31 AM.
    NACH3, Mr.BB, Capebuffalo and 2 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Not.quite as fast as I was hoping for, but I did get it done. Went too long without eating yesterday at work and then running errands, finally checked my glucose before I ate real food yesterday afternoon and it was 58, so I've got to do better with that. I'm not diabetic (my Mom was), but when I push hard lifting and go at it full bore at work w/o stopping for proper food, it really drains me. Anyway...

1 set of crunches
    Dry bar squats - 1x20
    Plate/side - 1x20
    2 plates/side- 1x20
    2 plates and a quarter/side- 1 x20, 1x15
    2 plates/side- 1x 20
    Plate/side- 1x20

Seated calf raises- 20,drop,12 - 6 w/ a very slow double pump at the bottom on the last 6 reps.

60 minutes for everything.
    Nice session there, AG!
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Nice session there, AG!
    Thanks, Nach. I think my back may be almost ready for smaller sets of 3 plates/side and at some point, I'll throw on my belt.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning fellas!

Well I thought I caught a stomach bug yesterday but I'm gtg... thinking of taking a day off - but we shall see! Was able to get out of work(well they said to go home) and I was talking to the porcelain Gods but it settled down last night!

Everyone have a kickass day!

Btw - it will be back if all is gtg!
    Last edited by NACH3; 02-14-2017 at 01:40 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Thanks, Nach. I think my back may be almost ready for smaller sets of 3 plates/side and at some point, I'll throw on my belt.
    That's awesome! If your doing 20reppers with everything I'd definitely agree! No aches and pains.... well besides the usual
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

That's awesome! If your doing 20reppers with everything I'd definitely agree! No aches and pains.... well besides the usual
    I hope so. Kel promised me when I get in the neighborhood of 4 plates for 20, he would get me the hookup for the men's size 13+ pumps.
    NACH3, songdog and clarky. like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Not had time to catch up with the thread had so much to do you truly wouldn't believe me if I told you lol

Anyway, had a awesome dream fucking great and I am feeling good

Gym for the first time in 2 days or is it 3 not sure lost count but its chest for me

will write it up- when I get back if I have time will take some pics and I might talk you through each set to give something different

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Gearing up for back! Literally too lol!
    almostgone likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    So here's a few back pics guys.

Maybe 3 hours after workout.

Looking for real critique here. What can I do to improve my back. I see you guys with amazing backs and this is what I want. I've come along way with my back. But always room for improvement!!!

Attachment 167626Attachment 167627Attachment 167628

Also don't know how to pose / flew for good back pics

You have width, still to show off the mid back muscles you will need to lower your bodyfat or they they simply are covered.

Your front delt is huge, and thats great but you need to bring the lateral head up to par. Posterior delt head will only really show with lower bodyfat.

About traps do it after back, 5-6 sets of shrugs. To bring out mid trap do DB shrugs with the db in front of your thighs and a slight bent at the waist.

About your back problems, how is your back core muscles? namely glutes and hamstrings?
    Are you activating your glutes? From the photo your glutes look underdeveloped, and for the upper body mass you have you need to have strong glutes and hamstrings. Have you seen a physical therapist specialized in back problems? Im no expert but many times back problems are due to muscles unbalances, and glutes are one of the most important stabilization muscles (together with hamstrings)
    Capebuffalo, NACH3 and songdog like this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Good morning you hammer Hitters.
    almostgone, Mr.BB, NACH3 and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Morning fellas, pure thit this morning, i was fine last night. Think i have a urine infection ffs and ma back is very sore. AG got the mrs to use a ball on it last night, it was good but no help, all that fvcking weight that gets lifted at the gym and i fvck it bending down. Phoning the doc later, catch up later.
    Hope he gets you fixed up, Clarky. Let us know how the Dr. visit goes.
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Marcus. Do you have a shoulder routine for me tomorrow? I'd love to run something you suggest.
    I will write one up soon, probably tomorrow i'll do shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Curling machine

Italian brand of gym equipment. Have to say I like it more than hammer strength.
    Fuck me sideways what the fucking hell is that? it looks fucking lovely and I am getting movement in places I shouldn't wooow nice kit
    NACH3, Capebuffalo, Mr.BB and 3 others like this.

Back tonight guys. Been crazy busy at work. But got a great session in.

Bent d-ring pd 3w 1f 1w dd. Very slow reps. Tried slow negatives working set was a little to heavy. So held 3 secs at bottom. Each drop was 2 or 3 reps

Under hand grip pd (using d-ring) 1f 2w one drop same as above

Tbar hammer machine CG 1f 2w holding and squeezing.

Single arm tbar rows 2w

High pully hammer underhand 2w

So Marcus tried your db/kettle ball movement for lower back. Basically did a dead lift movement but never locking out. But the upper motion shot way to much pain through back and leg.

So then I tried "good morning" but holding a 25 against chest and that didn't work either. The electric shock that goes through my leg is just too much to handle. It sucks.

And still fighting insurance to approve epidural

Sorry to hear it didn't help, maybe a full recovery is in order and just stay clear until you have fully repaired the area, best of luck mate

So here's a few back pics guys.

Maybe 3 hours after workout.

Looking for real critique here. What can I do to improve my back. I see you guys with amazing backs and this is what I want. I've come along way with my back. But always room for improvement!!!

Attachment 167626Attachment 167627Attachment 167628

Also don't know how to pose / flew for good back pics

Ok mate, you have a very good taper and width isn't a problem, thickness is good I can see some rods of steel and it look like a very strong back indeed. Lower back looks weak point if I am honest maybe when your repaired work on this area and that back is going to be like a barn door.
    almostgone and Cuz like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Back done!

Short heavy intense!

-- lat pulldowns
    165--->to stack(305)past 225 every plate to failure
    2w(stacked) then drop setted a single plate back up to 165 after 2 avg'd about 2-4 reps or drop set

-- back at 90* angle(locked in) pulling and punching middle back(hitting traps vertically and spinal erectors in mid back s/s push-ups(pinching mud back)
    2w drop each

-- Double DB Bent over rows s/s rev cable flys slow squeezing the shit out of contraction
    2w drop - then 3w higher reps(10-12)

-- low pully row
    2w heavy(3plates aside) 6-10 drop + RP

-- hypers
    2w

43min everything slow and to true positive failure and beyond!

Back done!

Short heavy intense!

-- lat pulldowns
    165--->to stack(305)past 225 every plate to failure
    2w(stacked) then drop setted a single plate back up to 165 after 2 avg'd about 2-4 reps or drop set

-- back at 90* angle(locked in) pulling and punching middle back(hitting traps vertically and spinal erectors in mid back s/s push-ups(pinching mud back)
    2w drop each

-- Double DB Bent over rows s/s rev cable flys slow squeezing the shit out of contraction
    2w drop - then 3w higher reps(10-12)

-- low pully row
    2w heavy(3plates aside) 6-10 drop + RP

-- hypers
    2w

43min everything slow and to true positive failure and beyond!

Ok. Now you're just showing off.

Nice solid work.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Chest this morning - felt really good

Going to write my way through this workout for you because usually chest is very short session for me so I will try and explain my mind set I am feeling good so I know I can focus today.

I decided to start with incline db press - but first I did some very light cables and rc internal and external rotations to get some blood flowing.

Incline db press
    Started with light weight felt good, just seeing how far I could bring them down before my rc started to hurt and also I twisted my palms not fully facing each other but just slightly off which felt better for me pressing, got into my groove and start5ed to feel the depth I could go to and also I decided to slight come up with an inward arch without locking the elbows, this even with lighter weight started to blow my chest up.

2nd warm up set - increased the weight and started to press felt ok but not 100%, something was off and I think it was due to throwing the bells up what might of cause irritation to my RC so I carried on and did my set, but this time I slowed everything down, and strained and tensed the weight up even though it was light it started to feel like a working set, my aggression triggered and I pushed and got a really good negative in at the last rep and rested.

I knew I wasn't going to be going heavy, the power was there and I wanted the big bells, I could of got someone to pass them to me but I knew the pain I was feeling wasn't good and all I am going to do is cause more damage so I decided to go heavier but not my total heavy set what I would normally do BUT I was angry and frustrated at my body not performing at its best so I thought right I will attack this set with slow reps without any lockout and resting the pecs and I will drive inwards to take any triceps involvement out of it best I can and just target the upper chest. I would tense hard at the top and slowing lower the bells till I am in muscular pain and want to stop - hopefully my shoulder can take it and with the reduce weight I was going to use I more or less knew it would.

Felt warmed up properly and I got the bells I was going to use -no dropset no rest pause just pure intense positive failure. Sat down on the incline bench with the bells at my ankles, looked in the mirror and started o visualize the set I am about to do. I started to talk to my inner self triggering certain things what made me angry, I bent over picked up the bells and placed them on my knees and I said to myself this is it lets do this properly, its a lighter weigh so make every rep count don't waste one fucking rep. I squeezed my grip so hard my ends of my fingers when white and I felt the spike inside of my to fight. Boom laid back and got the bells up to the starting position. Down I went slowly the first rep hurt me right in the pec and that triggered me even more bang - right back up inwards and tensed the fuck out of me and at this point I wanted to stop the pain was bad even after one rep. Bang straight back down power up down again boom back up, the bells were slowing down due to my strength deteriorating and the acid burn what was in my chest. Carried on till the 7th rep and this was starting to hurt really bad, I knew I could flow the bells faster but then all I am doing is making reps and not working my chest so I slowed it all down even further and grunted out loud. Ears started to buzz and I knew I was at my limit, shoulder felt good because wasn't going right down and I was fully on my pecs. Had to start using a bit of speed to get the bells up to make further reps- this ignited anger and again I made a lovely negative from that rep and then I push with all my strength and the bells started to slow right down so a stop, I wouldn't let them go but I was fully in a static point and I could feel my face bursting with blood and the weights started to slowing go back down, so I held as much as I could and once the got to aa level were my rc started to feel pain I just let go of the bells - a big bang sounded around the gym I got up and said YOUR FUKERS and placed them back on the rack and moved onto incline flyes.

I got my water and gulped it down and stretch my chest, looked in the mirror and pulled my hoody down to see my upper chest and it was red and bursting, I smiled and sat down and started to look across the db rack and to pick a good weight for my chest, I wanted more pressing but I was done and thought lets do some flyes. Picked up some 50's and stretched my pecs with incline flyes, easy weight nothing hard and felt no pain what so ever except a serious stretch across my upper chest - I didn't have my palms facing each other I had the facing out towards the mirror because it felt a better stretch. Did tw feeler sets with the same weight and slowed it all down again and tense my chest together at the top with my arms still bent like hugging a tree, never strengthen your arms, that's for skinny cunts. I placed them back on the rack and picked up some heavy bells and started straight away because the pump was so intense I wanted to keep it. Boom slow on each side of the rep, squezz8ing the hell out of my chest at the top and a good stretch, chin was up and bells were flowing started to slow down but for some reason I could power myself through the pain and complete a good solid working set to failure, at failure I couldn't lift the bells to the top so I dropped them again. Some guys looked over and said something to each other but wouldn't look me in the eyes and just watched me train.

Walked straight over to the vertical chest press hammer style, doing singles and pumped two working sets out - wont go in-depth with this because I will be here all day and you'll get bored reading but I triggered that inner animal and pushed like fuck till failure and once failure was reached I did 2 rest pause but the reps were low but burnt like hell.

Last movement was cables - same again, got into the zone and fucked my chest up but in-between each set I did an incline press up off a machine and swapped into cables and press ups one after the other until I was down to 2 reps.

Walked over the cross trainer and did 15 mins

Forgot to take pics but kind of gives another angle on posting a workout

wasn't my best at all and I didn't even go into drops or anything serious past failure but was productive and worked my chest even though my delt was acting up

Ok. Took my ego out of the way today. Started with
    DB Lateral Raises. Held at horizontal 3-5 seconds. Lowered at 4-7 seconds
    3 working sets. If I couldn't get horizontal I would hold at the highest point I could get.

DB Front Raises. Same as above. At this point the burn was crazy. 2 working sets

DB rear delt Raises. Same as above. 2 working sets.

DB Military presses. 65 felt like hundreds. Worked to partials to true failure.
    2 working sets.

DB Lateral Raises burn outs. 1 set

My shoulders are torn and burning almost to the point of tears. I feel I got everything thing I could today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6434.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	978.8 KB 
ID:	167637
    NACH3, Mr.BB, almostgone and 3 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ok. Now you're just showing off.

Nice solid work.
    Thx Cape! Just trying to keepbintensity as high as possible
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Chest this morning - felt really good

Going to write my way through this workout for you because usually chest is very short session for me so I will try and explain my mind set I am feeling good so I know I can focus today.

I decided to start with incline db press - but first I did some very light cables and rc internal and external rotations to get some blood flowing.

Incline db press
    Started with light weight felt good, just seeing how far I could bring them down before my rc started to hurt and also I twisted my palms not fully facing each other but just slightly off which felt better for me pressing, got into my groove and start5ed to feel the depth I could go to and also I decided to slight come up with an inward arch without locking the elbows, this even with lighter weight started to blow my chest up.

2nd warm up set - increased the weight and started to press felt ok but not 100%, something was off and I think it was due to throwing the bells up what might of cause irritation to my RC so I carried on and did my set, but this time I slowed everything down, and strained and tensed the weight up even though it was light it started to feel like a working set, my aggression triggered and I pushed and got a really good negative in at the last rep and rested.

I knew I wasn't going to be going heavy, the power was there and I wanted the big bells, I could of got someone to pass them to me but I knew the pain I was feeling wasn't good and all I am going to do is cause more damage so I decided to go heavier but not my total heavy set what I would normally do BUT I was angry and frustrated at my body not performing at its best so I thought right I will attack this set with slow reps without any lockout and resting the pecs and I will drive inwards to take any triceps involvement out of it best I can and just target the upper chest. I would tense hard at the top and slowing lower the bells till I am in muscular pain and want to stop - hopefully my shoulder can take it and with the reduce weight I was going to use I more or less knew it would.

Felt warmed up properly and I got the bells I was going to use -no dropset no rest pause just pure intense positive failure. Sat down on the incline bench with the bells at my ankles, looked in the mirror and started o visualize the set I am about to do. I started to talk to my inner self triggering certain things what made me angry, I bent over picked up the bells and placed them on my knees and I said to myself this is it lets do this properly, its a lighter weigh so make every rep count don't waste one fucking rep. I squeezed my grip so hard my ends of my fingers when white and I felt the spike inside of my to fight. Boom laid back and got the bells up to the starting position. Down I went slowly the first rep hurt me right in the pec and that triggered me even more bang - right back up inwards and tensed the fuck out of me and at this point I wanted to stop the pain was bad even after one rep. Bang straight back down power up down again boom back up, the bells were slowing down due to my strength deteriorating and the acid burn what was in my chest. Carried on till the 7th rep and this was starting to hurt really bad, I knew I could flow the bells faster but then all I am doing is making reps and not working my chest so I slowed it all down even further and grunted out loud. Ears started to buzz and I knew I was at my limit, shoulder felt good because wasn't going right down and I was fully on my pecs. Had to start using a bit of speed to get the bells up to make further reps- this ignited anger and again I made a lovely negative from that rep and then I push with all my strength and the bells started to slow right down so a stop, I wouldn't let them go but I was fully in a static point and I could feel my face bursting with blood and the weights started to slowing go back down, so I held as much as I could and once the got to aa level were my rc started to feel pain I just let go of the bells - a big bang sounded around the gym I got up and said YOUR FUKERS and placed them back on the rack and moved onto incline flyes.

I got my water and gulped it down and stretch my chest, looked in the mirror and pulled my hoody down to see my upper chest and it was red and bursting, I smiled and sat down and started to look across the db rack and to pick a good weight for my chest, I wanted more pressing but I was done and thought lets do some flyes. Picked up some 50's and stretched my pecs with incline flyes, easy weight nothing hard and felt no pain what so ever except a serious stretch across my upper chest - I didn't have my palms facing each other I had the facing out towards the mirror because it felt a better stretch. Did tw feeler sets with the same weight and slowed it all down again and tense my chest together at the top with my arms still bent like hugging a tree, never strengthen your arms, that's for skinny cunts. I placed them back on the rack and picked up some heavy bells and started straight away because the pump was so intense I wanted to keep it. Boom slow on each side of the rep, squezz8ing the hell out of my chest at the top and a good stretch, chin was up and bells were flowing started to slow down but for some reason I could power myself through the pain and complete a good solid working set to failure, at failure I couldn't lift the bells to the top so I dropped them again. Some guys looked over and said something to each other but wouldn't look me in the eyes and just watched me train.

Walked straight over to the vertical chest press hammer style, doing singles and pumped two working sets out - wont go in-depth with this because I will be here all day and you'll get bored reading but I triggered that inner animal and pushed like fuck till failure and once failure was reached I did 2 rest pause but the reps were low but burnt like hell.

Last movement was cables - same again, got into the zone and fucked my chest up but in-between each set I did an incline press up off a machine and swapped into cables and press ups one after the other until I was down to 2 reps.

Walked over the cross trainer and did 15 mins

Forgot to take pics but kind of gives another angle on posting a workout

wasn't my best at all and I didn't even go into drops or anything serious past failure but was productive and worked my chest even though my delt was acting up

Nice Marcus. I wish I'd read this before I went in. Honestly I don't think I could have gotten anymore. But hearing your words in my head I may have squeezed out more.

Hey that's an idea, could you give a little morning motivation each day? Something we can think about and hear in our head to push a bit more. Get that one more rep. Tell us what proper cunts we are, go bust your arse warriors.
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 02-14-2017 at 07:29 AM.
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Ok. Took my ego out of the way today. Started with
    DB Lateral Raises. Held at horizontal 3-5 seconds. Lowered at 4-7 seconds
    3 working sets. If I couldn't get horizontal I would hold at the highest point I could get.

DB Front Raises. Same as above. At this point the burn was crazy. 2 working sets

DB rear delt Raises. Same as above. 2 working sets.

DB Military presses. 65 felt like hundreds. Worked to partials to true failure.
    2 working sets.

DB Lateral Raises burn outs. 1 set

My shoulders are torn and burning almost to the point of tears. I feel I got everything thing I could today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6434.JPG 
Views:	173 
Size:	978.8 KB 
ID:	167637
    Nice w/o... delts are coming in nice!
    Capebuffalo and marcus300 like this.

Just lost one pint of blood to vampires at blood center.

Felt good.

Nice w/o... delts are coming in nice!
    Thx. We're working hard.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Good morning hitters. Happy Tuesday! Looking forward to getting into the gym tonight. It will be my first workout back to hit

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Travel for the next couple days. Taking workout gear. Be well everyone.

Nice Marcus. I wish I'd read this before I went in. Honestly I don't think I could have gotten anymore. But hearing your words in my head I may have squeezed out more.

Hey that's an idea, could you give a little morning motivation each day? Something we can think about and hear in our head to push a bit more. Get that one more rep. Tell us what proper cunts we are, go bust your arse warriors.
    Your a warrior Cape just like all of the members who train HIT in here. I'm going through a tough time with accepting what I can do these days even though my mind wants to my body isn't willing anymore and its a strange time for me. Certain parts I am fine and train to my max but after all these yrs battering my body its hard because its just doesn't work like it use to. I know I should of practised more time off like I tell people today. I even train one body part every 10 days and things are still tuff but when things fit in place I'm there like normal but things are changing for me and its hard to accept.

Your a warrior Cape just like all of the members who train HIT in here. I'm going through a tough time with accepting what I can do these days even though my mind wants to my body isn't willing anymore and its a strange time for me. Certain parts I am fine and train to my max but after all these yrs battering my body its hard because its just doesn't work like it use to. I know I should of practised more time off like I tell people today. I even train one body part every 10 days and things are still tuff but when things fit in place I'm there like normal but things are changing for me and its hard to accept.

Life is full of changes. Some good some bad. A lot of time they are out of our control. All we can do is try to have more good days a week than bad. We just need to focus on the good since the bad aren't controllable. Don't dwell on the past. You wouldn't change a thing probably if you could. You wouldn't be who you are if you did and I like who you are.
    marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Life is full of changes. Some good some bad. A lot of time they are out of our control. All we can do is try to have more good days a week than bad. We just need to focus on the good since the bad aren't controllable. Don't dwell on the past. You wouldn't change a thing probably if you could. You wouldn't be who you are if you did and I like who you are.
    I'm cool about it its just a transition period of accepting. I train hard but not has hard as I would like on certain body parts but hey that's still harder than 99.9% I see training. I also have other adventures I channel my drive on so all is good just wish I could swap my RC for some 20year old

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm cool about it its just a transition period of accepting. I train hard but not has hard as I would like on certain body parts but hey that's still harder than 99.9% I see training. I also have other adventures I channel my drive on so all is good just wish I could swap my RC for some 20year old
    I hear that, Marcus... or just a new shoulder
    Capebuffalo and marcus300 like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Just lost one pint of blood to vampires at blood center.

Felt good.

I'm up for that this Saturday myself.
    almostgone, Mr.BB and clarky. like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

^^^ We're having a stupid health fair at work Thurs. and I may work off my Hgb value, to see where I am. Wouldn't even participate but they frontload the company's HSA contribution and give us an additional $250 if we jump through the hoops, so I would like to take advantage of that.
    I was ~48% 2 weeks ago, so I should still be in decent shape. Am eligible to donate, so probably will do that soon anyway.
    Changing my diet from mainly beef to a greater amount of chicken and backing off on daily consumption of high iron veggies seems to have helped a good bit. Haven't had to do supplemental draws nearly as often.
    Capebuffalo, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Wow, legs are liked overcooked pasta. . May try to hit the shop again tonight if I sleep well. Hope everyone had a great day!

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Getting tired of this head / sinus cold or whatever it is. Gave in and texted my doc and he's calling in a script for Azithromycin for me.
    Couldnlt live without this doc. So nice to not have to jump through hoops to contact him or get quick help.
    Mr.BB, almostgone, NACH3 and 1 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Getting tired of this head / sinus cold or whatever it is. Gave in and texted my doc and he's calling in a script for Azithromycin for me.
    Couldnlt live without this doc. So nice to not have to jump through hoops to contact him or get quick help.
    I'm more or less the same but with my pharmacist
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information