NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Thx Nacho. I'll be posting. But I don't think Disney has a gym. Lol
    Haha I'm sure there's one off the strip
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Happy Friday hitters. I'm inching along that lung is getting better and better each day
    Good to hear! Happy Friday to you too!
    Capebuffalo, BRUTAL and marcus300 like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Good morning Marcus and the rest of you heavy hitters.Legs today right now got to get something too eat!

BRUTAL is offline Knowledgeable Member
    who would have thought... bailed cardio few minutes, spinned off my head these days so much I forgot my legs yesterday WTF!

Did pyramid up to failure on front squats, high volume with lowering tempo to the highest weight, started on empty bar, little to no rest between sets, almost had my stomach inside out at the end, loved it.

Finished with laying ham machine curls pyramid to failure, 20 minutes , legs retired for the day, way better than cardio
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Good to hear! Happy Friday to you too!
    till now I had Thursday in my head, fuck Time!
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Working all weekend so I get the fvck out of.work before something else shot the crapper. Probably go in 3-4 a.m. -ish, so going to try to shut down quickly and get in some squats tonight.
    NACH3 and Capebuffalo like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Working all weekend so I get the fvck out of.work before something else shot the crapper. Probably go in 3-4 a.m. -ish, so going to try to shut down quickly and get in some squats tonight.
    Damn man it sounds as if your the only one actually working there stay strong AG... and once thru this you'll be a stronger better person - sometimes we have to endure shit to get to where we want but I must say I respect the. Hell outta you and your work ethic!!
    almostgone likes this.

Chest and back - back to basics

BB bench press - 2 warmups, 2 working, 1 burnout 30secs after last
    Incline DB press - 1 feeler, 2 working ss flies
    Incline flies - 2 working
    machine flies - 2 working, triple drop

CG pull downs - 1 warmup, 1 feeler, 1 working with triple drop
    Behind neck pull downs - 2 feelers, 1 working with drop
    cable row - 1 feeler, 2 working, triple drop
    straight arms pull downs - 1 feeler, 2 working

Some hypers while wait for wife 1hr spinning to finnish.

done.
    Sfla80, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Arms done and finally had a killer session.

Short straight bar curls. 3w 1f (felt strong) 1w (heaviest done in while) got 6 solid slow steady reps. Into 2 halfs. Then dropped twice .

Incline db curls 1f 1w again heavy (for me) 1 drop with very slow negatives . Had to drop the bells. Arms were screaming.

Single arm bent over ISO 2w very slow negatives all reps. Squeezing at peak.

Hammers curls 1w dd

CG bench. This was the worst movement today. 2f 1w only got 3 as sharp pain in back so I stopped and moved on. But was working with 215 not too bad. Could have got more reps if not for back.

Rope pd 2w ddd squeezing and holding

Reverse single arm pd.

Was gonna hit an over head movement but got a call from the wife. She came home, and one of the pups was sick. Shit all over bedroom and bed. Brand new sheets. Not even a day old. Took him out when I got home. And he was bleeding to. Hoping this antibiotic I have helps him. Gonna feed some rice too.

Had a serious pump today. Vascularity was killer. Arms full. Definitely made up for last two days. Thank you guys for putting my mind straight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chest and back - back to basics

BB bench press - 2 warmups, 2 working, 1 burnout 30secs after last
    Incline DB press - 1 feeler, 2 working ss flies
    Incline flies - 2 working
    machine flies - 2 working, triple drop

CG pull downs - 1 warmup, 1 feeler, 1 working with triple drop
    Behind neck pull downs - 2 feelers, 1 working with drop
    cable row - 1 feeler, 2 working, triple drop
    straight arms pull downs - 1 feeler, 2 working

Some hypers while wait for wife 1hr spinning to finnish.

done.
    Ok two questions bb?

Incline db press did you ss into db and machine flies? Like a super set? Just curious. That's tuff lol.

Also main question is behind the neck pd...what area is this targeting for one? How heavy or light do you go? I've always heard this is an injury prone movement, just like behind neck military press?

Would this be something for me to add into my back routine to help with upper rear ?

Mr.BB likes this.

Yes, superset press into flies. Done it on the last working set of press, sure needed to breath after it lol

Behind the neck pull down is just to hit it in a different angle, if you have RC problems don't do it. I sometimes do it after exhausting the front pd, find that it hits the upper lat and teres a bit more than just the lats.

Its just a variation.
    Capebuffalo, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Yes, superset press into flies. Done it on the last working set of press, sure needed to breath after it lol

Behind the neck pull down is just to hit it in a different angle, if you have RC problems don't do it. I sometimes do it after exhausting the front pd, find that it hits the upper lat and teres a bit more than just the lats.

Its just a variation.
    Ty sir for clarification!! Might throw them in a ss with fronts

Mr.BB likes this.

Funny I know you have probably said it before but I have absolutely no clue what u do man lol.

I always figured welding or something in that field. But could never figure out why it's night work.

almostgone likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post

Short straight bar curls. 3w 1f (felt strong) 1w (heaviest done in while) got 6 solid slow steady reps. Into 2 halfs. Then dropped twice .

Incline db curls 1f 1w again heavy (for me) 1 drop with very slow negatives . Had to drop the bells. Arms were screaming.

Hammers curls 1w dd

CG bench. This was the worst movement today. 2f 1w only got 3 as sharp pain in back so I stopped and moved on. But was working with 215 not too bad. Could have got more reps if not for back.

Reverse single arm pd.

Was gonna hit an over head movement but got a call from the wife. She came home, and one of the pups was sick. Shit all over bedroom and bed. Brand new sheets. Not even a day old. Took him out when I got home. And he was bleeding to. Hoping this antibiotic I have helps him. Gonna feed some rice too.

Had a serious pump today. Vascularity was killer. Arms full. Definitely made up for last two days. Thank you guys for putting my mind straight

Glad you got a good workout in.

Sorry about the pup. Hope he's ok.
    Sfla80 likes this.

Glad you got a good workout in.

Sorry about the pup. Hope he's ok.
    Ty sir.

Hope u guys have a great trip at Disney!!

We have our first "family" trip plan end of April. Can't wait to see my boys reaction.

Capebuffalo, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Funny I know you have probably said it before but I have absolutely no clue what u do man lol.

I always figured welding or something in that field. But could never figure out why it's night work.

Machining is my main thing. Work at a 24/7 manufacturer automotive supplier and do my best to keep things running, LOL. I'm old so I have a good bit of experience with progressive stamping dies, drop forging, cold forging, etc. in addition to manual machining, fixturing, CNC programming, and I have a marginally decent eye for troubleshooting mechanical processes. If I'm not at work, lifting, or spending time.with the wife and the beast, I do occasionally like to make things go "boom"?
    Do a tad of welding if needed to repair or fabricate, but not certified as a pipe welder/shipyard welding.
    You know what it's like when your job requires you to hustle.

As far as the night shift, I've pretty much always been a night owl. Plus I don't have to deal with as many people, which is better for everyone. However, they are shifting my hours more towards a modified day shift, the Engineering dept. is trying to bring me into their area full time?
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-24-2017 at 11:45 PM.
    Mr.BB, Sfla80 and Capebuffalo like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Damn man it sounds as if your the only one actually working there stay strong AG... and once thru this you'll be a stronger better person - sometimes we have to endure shit to get to where we want but I must say I respect the. Hell outta you and your work ethic!!
    Thanks, Nach. Gotta keep an income rolling in.
    NACH3 likes this.

Hammers curls 1w dd

Reverse single arm pd.

Hope the pup feels better ASAP. Is he taking in plenty of.fluids?

Ended up making today a really good rest day. Think it was overdue, LOL.
    Mr.BB and Booz like this.

Another one down

Attachment 167968

Morning crew

Chest and back today

Sent from my SM-N930F using Forum Runner
    almostgone, Mr.BB and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning fellas!

I also got a great rest day in yesterday - it was a beautiful day 70+ except I was sweating so bad no matter what I did lol got my haircut and was literally dripping sweat lol!

Back or an off day. For me! My recovery is so fast it seems at least faster than anything b4! Once I get moving I'll want to destroy but some shit I know that!

Keep kicking ass everyone everyone it's a damn fun environment to be in atm
    Great sessions posted!
    almostgone and Capebuffalo like this.

Morning fellas!

I also got a great rest day in yesterday - it was a beautiful day 70+ except I was sweating so bad no matter what I did lol got my haircut and was literally dripping sweat lol!

Back or an off day. For me! My recovery is so fast it seems at least faster than anything b4! Once I get moving I'll want to destroy but some shit I know that!

Keep kicking ass everyone everyone it's a damn fun environment to be in atm
    Great sessions posted!

Additional compounds or better nutrition and rest, Nach? When I was younger (and leaner) I literally would heat up when I sat down to eat. Used to make the wife laugh and laugh.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Additional compounds or better nutrition and rest, Nach? When I was younger (and leaner) I literally would heat up when I sat down to eat. Used to make the wife laugh and laugh.
    Tbh - if say a combination of all 3 at the moment (haven't upped or added anything except t3(50mcgs/day) between that and the ace I'm sweating standing still - forget about sitting my shirt is drenched within minutes, and the same with eating(I break into a drip lol)

I've been fortunate enough to w/o in the am early then since I got most of my clientele at night I'm able to get that long nap in which has made a huge difference but today I may hit back short heavy intense and if not it'll be a rest day and I'll start with back tomorrow!

Since I've been watching over my pops he's like wtf why are you sweating when it's 65* degrees in here - I just say I run hot(he's no dummy tho lol)
    almostgone likes this.

Tbh - if say a combination of all 3 at the moment (haven't upped or added anything except t3(50mcgs/day) between that and the ace I'm sweating standing still - forget about sitting my shirt is drenched within minutes, and the same with eating(I break into a drip lol)

I've been fortunate enough to w/o in the am early then since I got most of my clientele at night I'm able to get that long nap in which has made a huge difference but today I may hit back short heavy intense and if not it'll be a rest day and I'll start with back tomorrow!

Since I've been watching over my pops he's like wtf why are you sweating when it's 65* degrees in here - I just say I run hot(he's no dummy tho lol)
    LOL, I know what you mean. I'm.naturally hot natured and the wife was as well until she got hypothyroid and started T4. She knows she is fvcked if we ever hit the lottery. One of my first purchases will be an AC unit that is beast enough to blast ice cubes out of the registers.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-25-2017 at 06:12 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    LOL, I know what you mean. I'm.naturally hot natured and the wife was as well until she got hypothyroid and started T3. She knows she is fvcked if we ever hit the lottery. One of my first purchases will be an AC unit that is beast enough to blast ice cubes out of the registers.
    Hahahaha that's what I need a huge unit lol!

All of the compounds are surely in FULL swing.., I'm bursting outta my old wardrobe even pants and shorts are wrinkling up all over lol it's the first time I really ran Ace and I got my sweetspot down on the first run - stoked but really vivid dreams which kinda sets my ptsd off moreso but it's very tolerable and not all the time!

Ps someone asked if I was 225 yesterday I just said you made my day not even close lol

Hahahaha that's what I need a huge unit lol!

All of the compounds are surely in FULL swing.., I'm bursting outta my old wardrobe even pants and shorts are wrinkling up all over lol it's the first time I really ran Ace and I got my sweetspot down on the first run - stoked but really vivid dreams which kinda sets my ptsd off moreso but it's very tolerable and not all the time!

Ps someone asked if I was 225 yesterday I just said you made my day not even close lol
    Hmm, Kel.is going to have a field day with the first line of your post.

Also, meant.to say the wife is on T4, not T3. Had a brain fart.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, Kel.is going to have a field day with the first line of your post.

Also, meant.to say the wife is on T4, not T3. Had a brain fart.
    Shit, He sure will - damn I always forget I gotta watch what I say lmao

T4 is taken in a much higher dose of mcgs, correct? Like 150-200for men I'd imagine lower for a female??

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Shit, He sure will - damn I always forget I gotta watch what I say lmao

T4 is taken in a much higher dose of mcgs, correct? Like 150-200for men I'd imagine lower for a female??
    Dosing is done according to TSH, and that will depend on the grade of hypothyroidism. Maintenance dose can start with as low as 25mcg.

Total replacement of endogenous output usually requires 100-200mcg and it's more weight than sex dependent.

Myself I need 125-150mcg if on T4 alone to keep TSH at about 1.
    NACH3 likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    108k. 2011. Where do you drive man?
    Usually haul locally, 600 miles or less round trip
    Capebuffalo and almostgone like this.

A friend of mine with total thyroid removal is on 150mcg per day.
    Never seen somebody on 200.
    almostgone likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Mornin dungeon, busy weekend here work work work. Have a badass weekend everyone
    almostgone likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your on Tren ?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I've had an X and i love you muscle Mary's xxxxx
    BG and almostgone like this.

Fuck, I need to do legs today.

Bloody pain ffs
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Hahaha fuking Mary!
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Think I will join you in one here soon. Think I can wrap this.job up today.

Right back at you, boss.

A friend of mine with total thyroid removal is on 150mcg per day.
    Never seen somebody on 200.
    My wife is on 175mcg of Synthroid . She didn't respond at all to the generic, but has shown some improvement on the name brand. One side of the gland is abnormally shaped and the other side has a cyst that hasn't grown any according to ultrasound.
    They did a FNA but didn't get any abnormal results back. Very frustrating for her.because it has wrecked her matabolism.
    Her endo is supposed to be one of the better ones in our area. Did his residency at Johns Hopkins. Has a terribly thick Middle Eastern accent but takes time to make.sure we understand him, which is nice.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-25-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Ok, job complete, everyone is tickled shitless with the project, and I'm off tonight. Only had 2 .5mg Xanax so far. How.much catching up do I need to do?

Thread Information