Page 514 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1441446450450951051151251351451551651751851952456461410141514 ... LastLast
Results 20,521 to 20,560 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wide grip lat pull downs

Seated rows

close grip rows

lawn mowers

40 minutes cardio and headed out of town for softball
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Your cat (looks like mine) photo bombed you. Funny.
    Yeah watching the lil tyrants while my Mother is outta town! Didn't even notice em in there lol... He's a proper cvnt alright(only wants to drink outta the damn tub) fvkin weirdo cat! Haha

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312
    Yeah thats a nice pu55y shot! Yesterday was a rest day. Today is more than likely just cardio. Glutes hurt pretty bad from leg day. Don't think i'm injured. Just on the fine line of sore/injured. 36 holes of golf today might even cheat on my meal plan and have a couple beers since I'm down 11lbs in the past 8 weeks and most of it was fat loss all while building back some strength.
    36 holes, beer has to be drank!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Ok guys a did back this afternoon a could not be arsed going after work i was knackered but went anyway and had a great session so glad i did. Kel always says the days you don't want to go that's the days you have a good one 100% right.

Ok stretching and wg pd for a warm up

WG PD 1 working +rp DD

CG PD 1 working +rp DD

Straight arm pd 1 working DD

Bent over BB row 1 working +rp Drop +rp drop

BB shrugs 1 working DD

Behind back BB shrugs 1 working 1 drop

Done really good session on the rows i did over hand on the working and under hand on the two drops.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Ok guys a did back this afternoon a could not be arsed going after work i was knackered but went anyway and had a great session so glad i did. Kel always says the days you don't want to go that's the days you have a good one 100% right.

Ok stretching and wg pd for a warm up

WG PD 1 working +rp DD

CG PD 1 working +rp DD

Straight arm pd 1 working DD

Bent over BB row 1 working +rp Drop +rp drop

BB shrugs 1 working DD

Behind back BB shrugs 1 working 1 drop

Done really good session on the rows i did over hand on the working and under hand on the two drops.
    Nice session clarky(I'm really liking those reverse bent over rows too)!

Akways get the best outta yourself when you least expect it!!
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Nice session clarky(I'm really liking those reverse bent over rows too)!

Akways get the best outta yourself when you least expect it!!
    Thanks nach I like them nach i really feel a difference while doing them.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Thanks nach I like them nach i really feel a difference while doing them.
    I have too clarky... Especially as they're engaged it's a much tighter contraction I think... And for me the key is keeping my elbows tucked(easier said than done w/shoulder probs)
    clarky. likes this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Today was a fuking great day. Great day training today in a proper oldskool gym like metroplex in america great gear in there and great atmosphere.

Did back:

Started with heavy T bar rows felt great doing these 2 working sets an a dd was seriously in bits after it blood was raging jnto my muscles.

Then bb close rows same as abve really was exploding outta my t the intensity wasn't letting up.

Moved onto single row heavy db loved these the dbs where all metal old skool ones felt so much nicer than the cement filled shit we have in our regular gym.

Then into hammerstrength rows same as above.

Finished on 2 sets of hard fought rack pulls was ****ing unreal.

Now for the best part of the day I met Flex Lewis today what an absolute gent of a man. They say you should never meet your heros but my he is a sound bloke all chat and it wasn't be chat either he was very genuine. My first time meeting a really high level bber the size of him was just mind bending even his hands where muscular lol. Really was worth the 3hr trip to meet him.
    NACH3, zempey, almostgone and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That's dounds like a great session DCI! Meeting Flex musta been beyond describing! awesome post!
    DCI likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    That's awesome DCI, I met Gunter at a show in San Francisco, didn't talk much just a photo, but damn that is a big dude. I was training at Gold's gym Venice once when we went to check out LA, Gunter was in there training with Charles Glass, there were a couple other pro's in there too, cool experience for sure. I used to go to the Olympia back in the day when I was right into bodybuilding, the expos were unreal.
    DCI and almostgone like this.

DCI
    Today was a fuking great day. Great day training today in a proper oldskool gym like metroplex in america great gear in there and great atmosphere.

Did back:

Started with heavy T bar rows felt great doing these 2 working sets an a dd was seriously in bits after it blood was raging jnto my muscles.

Then bb close rows same as abve really was exploding outta my t the intensity wasn't letting up.

Moved onto single row heavy db loved these the dbs where all metal old skool ones felt so much nicer than the cement filled shit we have in our regular gym.

Then into hammerstrength rows same as above.

Finished on 2 sets of hard fought rack pulls was ****ing unreal.

Now for the best part of the day I met Flex Lewis today what an absolute gent of a man. They say you should never meet your heros but my he is a sound bloke all chat and it wasn't be chat either he was very genuine. My first time meeting a really high level bber the size of him was just mind bending even his hands where muscular lol. Really was worth the 3hr trip to meet him.

DCI
    That's dounds like a great session DCI! Meeting Flex musta been beyond describing! awesome post!

Yeh honestly today was up there as one of the greats really worth the spin and the training was the icing on the cake ha.

Yeh very hard to describe but really was a great guy to meet. Mam is just so proportionate and massive.

Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    That's awesome DCI, I met Gunter at a show in San Francisco, didn't talk much just a photo, but damn that is a big dude. I was training at Gold's gym Venice once when we went to check out LA, Gunter was in there training with Charles Glass, there were a couple other pro's in there too, cool experience for sure. I used to go to the Olympia back in the day when I was right into bodybuilding, the expos were unreal.
    Wow zempey now thats more impressive than mine ha. Really would love to chat to Charles Glass legend.

Yeh it was crazy could have talked to him for hours.

I wish I had got to have a chat with them, but it was still cool to be in there training right beside them. It's funny, I towered over Gunter, but even me at 280 he made me look anorexic, lol.

DCI
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    I wish I had got to have a chat with them, but it was still cool to be in there training right beside them. It's funny, I towered over Gunter, but even me at 280 he made me look anorexic, lol.
    lmao I'd be a dwarf next to him ha I'm only a short arse ha.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311
    Thanks Marcus. Alright, so I have my TDEE at maintenance of 2900. I already have a solid meal plan in place fulfilling the calories and macros. I know from history I am maintaining at 2900, no increase or loss. Since I'm entering the 4th week of my blast, I am assuming I am considered "on cycle" for the purpose of this response to your post. I have 10 weeks left of the blast (test cyp). Rather than cutting, you advise increasing by at least 500 and re-evaluating in 10-12 days for further increases as I get deeper into my blast? Maintain a once weekly cheat day.....I love those Since I am trying to cut, however, I am assuming I should start at my 2900 maintenance and carb cycle. Decrease my carb intake by 40% for 3 days and then do 1 day high carbs which would be 15% higher than my maintenance diet carbs. I the. adjust over the next 7 days and extend the low carb days to 4 and to even 5 as time goes on depending on how my body is reacting. I do this for only 6 weeks - 8 weeks. Then I reintroduce carbs to normal. If this diet doesn't work, I should increase cardio. I am assuming i obviously don't allow that to effect my net intake as that would permit eating the calories I burned. Currently I operate on the net intake. So, maintenance is 2900. If I burn 500 working out, then I can eat 3400 instead of 2900. For the purpose of your above advice, am I correct in applying it this way?
    Alright, so, doing the math on this method. At maintenance, I am at 2900 calories, at 40/40/20. That's 290 carb, 290 protein, 65 fat. So, doing the 4 days at 40% below maintenance carbs is 116 each day. The high day at 15% over is 334.

My question is, when I cut carbs, I have 25% of my daily calories now available to be reallocated to fat and/or protein. Is there a preference where it should go to keep me at my 2900 maintenance calories?

Anybody who can answer this please do. I k ow Marcus isn't on here as much anymore to respond.

Thanks!

225, 6', 34, 13.8% bf, bench 320, squat 435, dead 465.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Ive been using my rumble roller for a few months and things are improving. I've been concentrating on my tight muscles but what i have been doing a lot of stretching and loosening my glutes and hamstrings up to help me sit better into my squat, also been stretching the hips and also doing some deep tissue work on my quads. Also been concentrating on my core strength and building a solid trunk, all this takes me back to my power lifting days but things are feeling really good and my lifts are getting better and heavier. My mid section is getting thicker though which doesn't take much anyway but strengthening things up have helped me be more sturdy in my lifts and also help with injuries.
    Been thinking about getting one of those! My wife is a ballet teacher and raves about them. Haven't tried one yet, and they are more expensive than the average roller.

Just added preacher bench to my basement gym. That should help me work on my weak spots!been wanting one for a while. I get the most isolated bicep burn on those.

almostgone likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Great job ! Hard work and tight diet pays off !
    NACH3 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Great job ! Hard work and tight diet pays off !
    Thx BG! 100% agreed(diet/& the new training has really done wonders)! I love this sport and the people/members here in this thread & have learned and will continue to learn whst it takes to become ABOVE AVG!
    DCI likes this.

What an evening guys. I burnt my right arm pretty damn good lighting a campfire tonight (gasoline! what a dumbass). Had no clue the vapors were the explosive element. I erupted before the damn lighter even got close to the wet gasoline.

Really got my armpit good lighting it. My wife said I was engulfed in a flash fireball....honestly, I'm lucky to be alive - I was holding a full gas can and the hand holding it also had all its hair burnt off...so that full gas can was engulfed in flames too. Damn lucky. Damn dumb too. ?

To make matters worse, I had dropped the damn thing next to the fire in shock. I ran right back at it to jerk that away before it exploded. Sheesh. Feeling pretty dumb tonight.

Called my best friend, a fire fighter, for flash fire burn advice. He laughed his ass off. Gotta love friends, they really enjoy making you feel worse about dumb moves lol I deserved that.

Hope your weekends are going better! ?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Dang it, tduff, please be careful.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

DCI
    Great job nach man only spotted the post now that bg quoted your a big fcker ha
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Great job nach man only spotted the post now that bg quoted your a big fcker ha
    SShhhhhhh don't tell him that DCI

Nach keep going wee man your getting there
    DCI, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Still felt like hammered sh!t, but was able to wrap it up early at work tonight. Hit the drugstore for Mucinex and came on home.
    Just so the night wasn't a complete wash, I did tap off a pint of blood tonight and feel less short of breath now.
    Had to stop halfway through due to the blood clotting in the line and hook up a new needle and tubing. I probably had too low of a flow going. My blood is already stupid because of the genetic thing, so it feels good to drain off a bit w/o having to bother w/ getting a script, paying the Dr. for a visit, paying the lab, and pay the bloodbank for the draw.
    Dosing up on cold meds and hope to feel up to lifting tonight.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-img_20150510_060804884.jpg  
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-10-2015 at 09:17 PM.
    NACH3, clarky. and DCI like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    impressive my friend dam good job...respect...
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    @ DCI/& GB/& everyone whose commented, very much Appreciated!

Arms this am fellas will post after!
    almostgone, clarky. and DCI like this.

I posted this before, but I'll post it again, Nach. You and HIT seem very well suited for each other. Appreciate you posting up the pics. It gives this old guy motivation and inspiration.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

uhit is offline Member
    This thread provides me with strong preworkout mentality.

Loving it, keep the posts coming fellas!
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by tduff311 View Post
    Alright, so, doing the math on this method. At maintenance, I am at 2900 calories, at 40/40/20. That's 290 carb, 290 protein, 65 fat. So, doing the 4 days at 40% below maintenance carbs is 116 each day. The high day at 15% over is 334.

My question is, when I cut carbs, I have 25% of my daily calories now available to be reallocated to fat and/or protein. Is there a preference where it should go to keep me at my 2900 maintenance calories?

Anybody who can answer this please do. I k ow Marcus isn't on here as much anymore to respond.

Thanks!

Its an individual thing I like to add a bit more pro to take up the reduced carbs but as I go through the carb cycle I will just keep everything the same and just drop the carbs if my fat loss is going well and my muscle tissue is maintaining. It depends how you respond its not a ridged thing its open to change on how you respond and knowing how you react. I sometime increase my fats which does hep with my strength sometimes I hit my pro harder and other times I leave everything the same and just take the drop in cals because the 15% increase on the 4thy day actually helps with not dropping things is harshly anyway. My main priority is muscle maintenance while cutting bf slowly. Like ive reposted before I don't cut any cals at first I use cardio to create a deficit then when things start slowing down I will start hitting the carb cycling but slowly dropping cals and monitor my body how it responds, onky takes me 7-10 days and I know what I need to do but no matter what I don't do anything drastic which will rip through my precious muscled tissue, I wont be doing that ever again. cals are normally on the higher side and I attack the fat loss via cardio then I start with diet and I use carb cycling to do this because I find this the best approach to maintain my tissue
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

delts

RC warm ups

cybex side lateral machine

3 warm up sets
    1 working set with 2 rest pause

smith machine front press
    2 feel sets
    1 working set to failure plus 2 rest pause

rear delts on machine
    2 feel sets
    1 working set plus 2 rest pause

bb shrugs
    2 working sets plus 2 drops

abs

Went really heavy on my working set and broke some records, really hit it hard and hard an eye ball shake it was that heavy had to sit down afterwards due to feeling faint but mange to not fall over. Shoulders felt good even with my torn RC once the blood was flowing and my pain meds. I also dropped some eph pre workout which sent me stupid and made me extra strong
    NACH3, almostgone, DCI and 2 others like this.

No one can beat me, no one can come close to me when I lift------------------that's what flows through my mind just before I lift. I make myself feel invincible, everyone in the gym looks over because they expect to see me lift like a beast so I cant let them down, I have to show them what it takes. I dig deep into my mind and feel the pain of things from my past to ignite the adrenalin to fuel the aggression what I have to have before I attempt a lift otherwise I will fail. When I lift it I think how the fuk have I done that it feels easy then I focus and the more reps I do the more aggression spurs me on. If I don't do it to my limit whats the point in going to the gym who wants to feel normal, who wants to feel like they have not done the best, not me!!!!!!!!
    almostgone, DCI, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well said Big Guy! I surely don't want to be AVG... Meh! BEAST IN THE MAKING LOL! Now I can't let myself/& You all down - love this SHIT!!!!!

Arms and boy did I crush em! Can't staighten em nor get em in any position that feels like they're not way out to side(so I can imagine how you bigger guys feel)

Stretching SMR RCs
    1. Close grip(smith) 3 feels 1w(335) 6 DD(315 all RPed) 4/2

2. Close grip EZ Bar curl - 2w 5/4 1 drop 3

3. Lying DB PRESS 2w 6/4 1drop 3(all RPed) suppersetted w/lying one arm extensions 2w 6/4 1drop 3.5

4. Standing DB curls(new weight) 1w 6 DD 4/2.5 slow tempo 5/4/5

5. V grip pushdowns(stack) 1w 5.5-6 DD 4/3

6. Hammer preachers - 2w 6/5(slow all RPed tempo 5/4/5 and negs) dd 4/3 negs

7. Dips failure / 3w to burn out suppersetted w/hammer curls til failure just to burn em totally out

Great pump - may have been the best atm pump thus far! Really like these close grip presses(really making my tris strong and wider)

Abs body weight session 43 min not counting stretching and abs!
    clarky. and DCI like this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    36 holes, beer has to be drank!
    Much beer was drank...along with some 18 year old McCalllan single malt.... Got up this morning feeling like a bag of smashed assholes so i went and did some cardio just to push residual alcohol out of my system. Back to the diet! Back to the grind! Ready to destroy my back tonight.
    NACH3, DCI and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312
    Much beer was drank...along with some 18 year old McCalllan single malt.... Got up this morning feeling like a bag of smashed assholes so i went and did some cardio just to push residual alcohol out of my system. Back to the diet! Back to the grind! Ready to destroy my back tonight.
    Sounds like my kinda round!
    scotty51312 likes this.

I can barely lift my arms from doing lat pull overs

Hurts on my lats, tris, and shoulders
    almostgone likes this.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Been gone for a wee bit.
    Took a week off to heal everything up. Seemed to work.

However, following week (this week) I've come down with some kind of head/chest cold. It's crappy.
    I also just bought my house, so I've been moving and unpacking.

So two weeks off now. Lifted yesterday (chest/arms), didn't miss a beat. Had a great session, as far as i can tell lost no strength at all. Which is remarkable because I've been cutting.
    Weighed in at 179 this morning. Which is about where i thought I'd end on my cut. I was expecting pretty tight separation and decent abs by this weight. . Still not there. Guess my bf% was higher then i thought

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    Marcus / fellas am I confusing HIIT with this HIT style training ?

Morning fellas, had a good weekend, Mothers day bbq on the deck, weather was perfect. I am on my mobile because I smashed my laptop when it decided not to respond. I didn't even hit it hard and the screen broke, oh well, I hated that pos anyway.

Back today and it was a heavy one.

Bent rows: 1warm, 2 feel, 1 working(4 plates) double drop.

Chins: 3 sets of 10.

Hammer strength row wide: 1 feel, 2 working.

Pull down: 3 working with the stack.

DY hammer strength: 3 working 1 drop.

Hyper ss with hex bar shrugs: 2 sets.

Had a nice full pump today, back gelt strong. Chest tomorrow, gonna kill it.
    clarky. likes this.

Morning fellas, had a good weekend, Mothers day bbq on the deck, weather was perfect. I am on my mobile because I smashed my laptop when it decided not to respond. I didn't even hit it hard and the screen broke, oh well, I hated that pos anyway.

Back today and it was a heavy one.

Bent rows: 1warm, 2 feel, 1 working(4 plates) double drop.

Chins: 3 sets of 10.

Hammer strength row wide: 1 feel, 2 working.

Pull down: 3 working with the stack.

DY hammer strength: 3 working 1 drop.

Hyper ss with hex bar shrugs: 2 sets.

Had a nice full pump today, back gelt strong. Chest tomorrow, gonna kill it.
    NACH3 likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Still felt like hammered sh!t, but was able to wrap it up early at work tonight. Hit the drugstore for Mucinex and came on home. Just so the night wasn't a complete wash, I did tap off a pint of blood tonight and feel less short of breath now. Had to stop halfway through due to the blood clotting in the line and hook up a new needle and tubing. I probably had too low of a flow going. My blood is already stupid because of the genetic thing, so it feels good to drain off a bit w/o having to bother w/ getting a script, paying the Dr. for a visit, paying the lab, and pay the bloodbank for the draw. Dosing up on cold meds and hope to feel up to lifting tonight.
    I have some sinus coughing congestion going on. The pharmacist said I need to buy the Mucinex DM. Mine appears to be allergy induced. Hope u feel better.

Thread Information