Page 547 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 474474975375425435445455465475485495505515525575976471047 ... LastLast
Results 21,841 to 21,880 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Shoulders tonight!! Finally get to work off this extra stress from work off......good session....stress still there :/

RC warm ups ( any one have any good links/videos for stretching and warm ups??) One of the things I lack on....

Smith press, 2 warms, 1 feel, 2 working DD

Standing lateral raise 1 warm 2 working 1 drop (lack of db for 2 drops)

Under hand grip front raise (forget the name of these lol) 2 working DD

Behind back cable lat raise 2 working

Front/back smith shrugs 2 working
    NACH3, clarky. and almostgone like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    So... I got denied again at the donating center(iron great, BP(126/75))... Found out that the FEDs regulated(unless a therapeutic draw w/script) all centers now must use a 16g needle @ the elbow on the ACs no ifs ands or buts! So I said to them even in your centers? They said yes(no more butterflies or smaller gauge needles) so I said if that's the case - I'll get turned down every time - I said looks like I'll be self blood letting! Lol - they quickly replied how do you know about that - I've been looking into it since being turned down 3x now - they said try getting a script first...

So it's going to be self bleeding(I figured I'd try one more time) - so I'll make sure I post a pic of the blood in the bottle(the only thing is my platelets and monocytes are high) BW next wk will tell me my crit levels(was 44)but has to be higher now, so gotta get this going...

So, just need to know if I need the luer lock 18g for the tubing or if a reg 18g will work?? Thx guys!
    Just slide the tubing up inside the taper of the socket on the needle, Nach. A piece of tape securing the joint is also a good idea. It will aid in preventing the tubing from sliding out of the needle.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I forgot to add that when I was getting paperwork filled out, BP checked, and hemoglobin checked, my BP came back @ 138/ 86, which was screwy because it was 124/78 just an hour or so earlier at the Dr. and In had taken my BP med after I left the Dr's. office.
    I happened to look down at the cuff and the index lines indicated they had the wrong sized cuff for my arm. So if any of you ever get unusual BP readings, make sure they are using the correctly sized cuff.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-19-2015 at 11:30 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot, AG! I'll be getting BW done next wk(end) and I'll see what my crit is(I know my playlets/& monocytes will be elevated - they have been but crit was only 44 - on cycle)... Thx for the tips

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Shoulders tonight!! Finally get to work off this extra stress from work off......good session....stress still there :/

RC warm ups ( any one have any good links/videos for stretching and warm ups??) One of the things I lack on....

Smith press, 2 warms, 1 feel, 2 working DD

Standing lateral raise 1 warm 2 working 1 drop (lack of db for 2 drops)

Under hand grip front raise (forget the name of these lol) 2 working DD

Behind back cable lat raise 2 working

Front/back smith shrugs 2 working
    I have been doing the RC exercises with a light plate or d'bell (thank you again for that idea, Marcus ) and using a broomstick to stretch my shoulders. I also do both of these on chest day.
    The stretches are nothing fancy but I'll post it up and maybe it will help.
    Grab a broom and cup your hand over the handle end. Using your other hand, grab the opposite end of the handle and use the handle to push the other hand upwards and to the rear. Once I get to the point of a good stretch, I will hold it there for a bit, then release, and do the opposite arm. I usually do both arms several times.
    Another one that helps me is to grab a broomstick behind your back and let it hang as low as you can. Keeping your arms relatively straight, SLOWLY raise your hands up and away from your back. Again, I will hold at a moderate stretch for a bit and then go at it again.
    Remember, just go for a nice stretch. Please don't try to stretch and see how much pain your can withstand, just a nice moderate stretch.
    Also, our friend Clarky has gotten me in the habit of doing very light weight cable side laterals for high reps and that really gets some blood and heat into the shoulders as well.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-19-2015 at 11:09 PM.
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Thanks a lot, AG! I'll be getting BW done next wk(end) and I'll see what my crit is(I know my playlets/& monocytes will be elevated - they have been but crit was only 44 - on cycle)... Thx for the tips
    No problem, Nach. Also hit YouTube and search self bleeding. I think Bass' video is probably one of the first search result. Even though I had watched it, I watched it one more time prior to bleeding.
    Maybe your labs will show hematocrit is at an acceptable level and you won't have to worry with it.
    NACH3 likes this.

One more thing I forgot to mention is I asked the pretty lady @ the donation center what were their guidelines regarding hemoglobin. She said the min. hemoglobin level they will accept is 12g/dL.
    I asked her was there an upper or maximum level for hemoglobin and she showed me on their paperwork that there isn't. However, she said they don't get in many frequent donors like me with rich blood. She also said she wished she could get me in there more often because " her girls would drain me and leave me dry".
    I don't think she knew what my twisted mind did with that statement.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-19-2015 at 11:07 PM.
    clarky., NACH3 and BG like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I have been doing the RC exercises with a light plate or d'bell (thank you again for that idea, Marcus ) and using a broomstick to stretch my shoulders. I also do both of these on chest day.
    The stretches are nothing fancy but I'll post it up and maybe it will help.
    Grab a broom and cup your hand over the handle end. Using your other hand, grab the opposite end of the handle and use the handle to push the other hand upwards and to the rear. Once I get to the point of a good stretch, I will hold it there for a bit, then release, and do the opposite arm. I usually do both arms several times.
    Another one that helps me is to grab a broomstick behind your back and let it hang as low as you can. Keeping your arms relatively straight, SLOWLY raise your hands up and away from your back. Again, I will hold at a moderate stretch for a bit and then go at it again.
    Remember, just go for a nice stretch. Please don't try to stretch and see how much pain your can withstand, just a nice moderate stretch.
    Also, our friend Clarky has gotten me in the habit of doing very light weight cable side laterals for high reps and that really gets some blood and heat into the shoulders as well.
    Yes x2 here sfla use either a 2.5 kg or a 5kg max no more. These broomstick ex are great really great they have helped me alot.
    Look up jim cordova on you tube this is what i do.
    almostgone likes this.

Tri's are sore the day the sun is away here and the rain is back lol nothing new.
    almostgone likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Been hitting some serious weights this week and I am growing. Went to a different gym for one day and this guy who I hadn't seen for 3 months said OMG you put on some thickness and size which did make my day and I had one hell of a workout.

Still using HIT and have gone back to just warming up and hitting those weights hard and intense and things have started to move again. Also been implementing something from my past which I am going to write about very soon which has made me extremely stronger and I feel nearly pain free.

RC does hurt but I work around it, don't do any front raises or upright rows, ***** movements anyway and things are helping.

My arms are hurting so much and I trained them 3 days again
    almostgone, clarky., DrewZ and 1 others like this.

Just finished 7 days in the gym no rest, some days I just went in and did traps and forearms but now I have 3 days off and I am back in hitting it hard. Due to my work schedule things happen like that so I am use to it
    almostgone, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Been hitting some serious weights this week and I am growing. Went to a different gym for one day and this guy who I hadn't seen for 3 months said OMG you put on some thickness and size which did make my day and I had one hell of a workout.

Still using HIT and have gone back to just warming up and hitting those weights hard and intense and things have started to move again. Also been implementing something from my past which I am going to write about very soon which has made me extremely stronger and I feel nearly pain free.

RC does hurt but I work around it, don't do any front raises or upright rows, ***** movements anyway and things are helping.

My arms are hurting so much and I trained them 3 days again
    This is sounding great, Marcus. Especially the news that you are progressing and able to work around the rotator cuff issues but still move more weight. I will be hitting arms tonight.
    I'm still kind of giddy that I have been able to maintain an EOD lifting schedule consistently, even with working extra hours during the week and the weekends.
    My pecs and legs are sore from the last 2 lifts, but my weights are creeping up on the chest presses and my reverse hacks are making me very happy. Even with super setting hacks and reverse hacks, I've been able to increase my reverse hacks by an extra plate/side over the last couple of weeks. I feel like there is still room for more weight, so that always brings a smile. All of this is very good progress for me!
    clarky., marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

This is sounding great, Marcus. Especially the news that you are progressing and able to work around the rotator cuff issues but still move more weight. I will be hitting arms tonight.
    I'm still kind of giddy that I have been able to maintain an EOD lifting schedule consistently, even with working extra hours during the week and the weekends.
    My pecs and legs are sore from the last 2 lifts, but my weights are creeping up on the chest presses and my reverse hacks are making me very happy. Even with super setting hacks and reverse hacks, I've been able to increase my reverse hacks by an extra plate/side over the last couple of weeks. I feel like there is still room for more weight, so that always brings a smile. All of this is very good progress for me!
    This is great news and with what we been talking about recently and implementing I'm glad things are progressing.

It's really hard for me to do increase weight a lot at my stage if I'm lucky I add more reps and a slight bit of weight. Usually I play around with intensity but recently I've exploded in weights which has made a visual difference.

Every body part is on the move except calves (kel you cvnt) so really pleased and you know I love thickness and that's always my drive and goal.

Update soon buddy because I'm writing something up
    almostgone, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Sure thing, big guy! Hitting arms tonight ( it's 4:45 a.m. here), and will be working shoulders/military presses 2 days after that and will give you a yell.
    Oops, almost forgot to mention that my leg pressing is getting more "crisp" and just more solid overall. I see those weights bumping up here and there in the near future.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-20-2015 at 02:50 AM.
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Just a wee update fellas going in to ma 6th wk next wk and things are going great adding muscle and losing weight at a good rate so well chuffed. I have my nutrition going great at the start i had things going on so i was not eating but we're all good now.
    Strength in on the up too there are a few ex that i will bump the weight up next wk i tried a few this wk but not enough for a working set.
    So that's it fellas just a wee update i go away for a wk next wk so i have to find another gym for a few session because there is not a chance that i am going 7 days without a session.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

That is sounding really good, Clarky. I'm glad you didn't have to stop your blast prematurely. Enjoy your upcoming holiday and travel safely.
    clarky. likes this.

That is sounding really good, Clarky. I'm glad you didn't have to stop your blast prematurely. Enjoy your upcoming holiday and travel safely.
    Thank you AG. I'll not be that far from the big man a might just pop in and see him for a session
    almostgone and marcus300 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Thank you AG. I'll not be that far from the big man a might just pop in and see him for a session
    Hey come train with me and I'll send you back up north in a wheel chair lol.

Enjoy and relax xxx
    clarky., BG and almostgone like this.

Hey come train with me and I'll send you back up north in a wheel chair lol.

Enjoy and relax xxx
    ya big mad fvcker
    almostgone likes this.

ya big mad fvcker
    I would give you a big man hug really
    clarky. likes this.

I would give you a big man hug really
    Lol good stuff big man. Then you could show me how real men train

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    Having an issue that I can't seem to figure out. I seem to be extremely prone to gyno, had a bad flare up last cycle, now I have it again. I am taking aromasin 25mg ed and nolvadex 20mg twice a day and the left side keeps growing. I was on adex and thought maybe it was bunk, had been working fine up until a couple weeks ago, switched to the aromasin last week. It was really swollen yesterday so I took an adex on top of my regular stuff, I woke up with a headache and my body is aching which makes me think I tanked my estro, which was the plan.

I stopped my dbol yesterday, the 6 weeks was up, I backed my cyp down to 200mg, trt dose, still running 400mg tren e weekly and 100mg prop daily. I am hoping with the dbol done things will get better. I know blood work is the only definite answer, but it is quite hard to get here so I am looking for any suggestions to get this under control.

Once this cycle is done and summer is over I am going to look into surgery to remove at least the left side. My left has always had more gat deposit and much more prone to flare ups. My left peck is slightly deformed, smaller and less shape than my right. Don't know if this would have anything to do with my current issues, but just putting out there. I tried to do things as right as I could for this cycle, but I can't seem to get away without a flare up.

Also, everything else body wise looks awesome, viens, definition, muscle shape, strength, etc... so it doesn't seem my e2 levels are way high, besides the lump growing. Can it grow with normal range e2 levels?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    ...I am looking for any suggestions to get this under control.
    You should look into the DHT cream Andractim.

Andractim

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You should look into the DHT cream Andractim.

Andractim
    Yip x2 on this ^^ zempey kel put me on to this pricey but worth it he knows ppl who use it and it works.

Thamks guys, can't be anymore expensive than the hundreds of dollars spent on nolvadex and arimidex since December. Is this stuff prescription?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just finished 7 days in the gym no rest, some days I just went in and did traps and forearms but now I have 3 days off and I am back in hitting it hard. Due to my work schedule things happen like that so I am use to it
    Did you overload your arms, Marcus?! I've been considering this(2x wkly)... But they are shaping up better...

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by zempey View Post
    Is this stuff prescription?
    Yes it's prescription class 3 in the US and UK. You get it from the link I posted above without a prescription. I think the company is located in Cyprus. If you can receive gear in the post than andractim shouldn't be an issue. Like clarky said it's on the expensive side.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Chest day

Incline presses

Decline press

Db flys

Peck deck superset incline press machine

25 minutes cardio and done
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Every body part is on the move except calves (kel you cvnt)

Feeling the love. Yep, feeling it.
    NACH3, marcus300, BG and 2 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    One more thing I forgot to mention is I asked the pretty lady @ the donation center what were their guidelines regarding hemoglobin. She said the min. hemoglobin level they will accept is 12g/dL.
    I asked her was there an upper or maximum level for hemoglobin and she showed me on their paperwork that there isn't. However, she said they don't get in many frequent donors like me with rich blood. She also said she wished she could get me in there more often because " her girls would drain me and leave me dry".
    I don't think she knew what my twisted mind did with that statement.

Funny you bring this up, AG! Yesterday the nurse at the drive(was a hottie too) and I asked the same question regarding hemo - snd she said the higher the betterm(to rid) and low is not good as its taking the iron outta one that obviously needs it(among others)...

And I got the scoop - so I'll always get denied b/c they the FEDs re-regulated that a 16g(location - ACs at the elbow)! I have veins everywhere but there... So I asked... I will always get turned down then - they said w/the new rules only way is hospital w/a script to discard too! And my tendon is right under the only location they could have used(and it was s valve) so yes I'll be watching that video probly while I'm doing it - if BW comes back and crit is high... But I'm thinking of draining some(as my platlets/monocytes have been elevated since b4 my last cycle(not feeling lethargic or more tired then already have been) but I know it could help anyways
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-20-2015 at 10:15 AM.

Did you overload your arms, Marcus?! I've been considering this(2x wkly)... But they are shaping up better...
    No just my basic plan of attack just some days I did biceps on there own and triceps on there own. A lot of core work and single body parts HIT style
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Feeling the love. Yep, feeling it.
    Lmao !
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No just my basic plan of attack just some days I did biceps on there own and triceps on there own. A lot of core work and single body parts HIT style
    Ok... Makes sense... I'm sticking to what's been been working(it'd be silly not to) - I just feel my arms could grow more(and if I was to try something - Im wondering on how to approach this)?? I've dtarted doing much more CC off of incline or preachers w/Dumbbells switching my grips(pronate/supinate)... I love lifting arms together - but would switching anything up work? Or just stick to more TUT and DB work(unilateral stuff) just thinking out loud too..

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Bad session today. Back.

did a lot of yard work earlier. It's mid 90s here with sky high humidity. Finished up, ate lunch, went for a walk then took a 15 minute rest and started my session. I only got about halfway through, feel like I'm gonna blow chunks and got light headed.

Decided to call it off. I lift at home alone and don't want to risk passing out.

This is gonna be a rough summer
    almostgone likes this.

Drinking my shake and catching up on posts. Headed to the shop for arms here in a few.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk14dl View Post
    Bad session today. Back.

did a lot of yard work earlier. It's mid 90s here with sky high humidity. Finished up, ate lunch, went for a walk then took a 15 minute rest and started my session. I only got about halfway through, feel like I'm gonna blow chunks and got light headed.

Decided to call it off. I lift at home alone and don't want to risk passing out.

This is gonna be a rough summer
    I've been lifting in the evening or when I get home first thing in the morning, hawk. I keep the fans going and carry a couple of 2 liter bottles of water that I keep in the refrigerator.
    Be safe, this heat is rough.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-20-2015 at 09:55 PM. Reason: fat thumbs

Hmm, a squatting contest in kilts in the near future?
    NACH3, clarky. and BG like this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Rest day for me.... Rest day tmrw also..... Back at it Monday. My legs are legit sore still from Thursdays leg day
    almostgone and clarky. like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Still shooting for minimal rest periods and upper end of rep range for arms. Got an extra good amount of blood in the arms tonight. I'm guessing better circulation from the blood donation? The only other thing I changed tonight was preacher curls off the back of an incline bench instead of bent over CCC. May start rotating these 2 lifts out periodically. Really got some painful burning in biceps tonight and either my arms are holding fluid, or my elbow sleeves are a smidge tighter?

Seated alt. d'bell curl- 2 w/u, Work-6,drop,2+,drop,3+ reps- 5+ reps
    Incline d'bell curl-2 w/u, Work-5,drop,2+,drop,3+reps-3+ reps. I though my second w/u set was going to be my work set. Lots of aching going on.
    D'bell preacher curl- Work-6+,drop,2+reps- 4 cheat reps with a slow neg.
    Triceps pressdown w/ straight bar- 2 w/u, Work- 4,drop,4+ reps- 3+ reps
    Close grip Smythe press- 1 w/u, Work,-6-2-2+ reps, drop, rep to failure (4+ reps).
    D'bell skulls- Work-12,drop,4+ reps.
    Biceps stretch off of a high bar in Smythe machine for a long 45 count.

Didn't do any wrist or forearm work because the biceps work hit hard tonight. 39 minutes total and I was still sweating an hour after cleaning up for work. Biceps feel like balloons at the moment although they have lots of room for improvement.
    Last edited by almostgone; 06-21-2015 at 01:29 AM.
    clarky. likes this.

Thread Information