Page 579 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 794795295695745755765775785795805815825835845896296791079 ... LastLast
Results 23,121 to 23,160 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Leg day!

Looking forward to heavier reverse v's! It takes a certain kinda person do HEAVY legs at 7:30am.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Thanks mate yes i took the girls and dogs it was a good night mate got 7 they were all around the 2lb mark nice fish trout.
    I like going salmon.fishing but i go myself as it's rivers to dangerous for the girls but they don't think so lol they nip my ear everytime i say am.going lol.

We would probs got more if the dogs would have stayed out the water lol but i wasn't bothered as it was a good night and they love it too.
    Most of the fishing around here is bream, crappie, hybrid and largemouth bass and channel catfish, but occasionally I get up to the mountains for trout fishing. Very relaxing.
    RaginCajun and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Brown and rainbow trout and salmon RC do you fish ??
    do i fish?

does marcus have a dungeon?
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Most of the fishing around here is bream, crappie, hybrid and largemouth bass and channel catfish, but occasionally I get up to the mountains for trout fishing. Very relaxing.
    where i am from, you can catch a large mouth bass and redfish in the same spot!
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    do i fish?

I thought the same - of course he fishes
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-30-2015 at 07:56 AM.
    RaginCajun likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    do i fish?

Tools down thats me for the day. Heading for a session in a wee bit bi's are getting it the day guys/girls so i'll report back in a wee bit.
    almostgone likes this.

Absolutely destroyed legs..... people were watching as I did walking lunges across the gym with a barbell on my shoulders.

Tomorrow is delts and traps..... Can't wait
    clarky. likes this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

where i am from, you can catch a large mouth bass and redfish in the same spot!
    Nice!! We have some decent fishing lakes here is SC, but I miss living on the Tennessee River. When I was young we lived in NW Alabama about 5 city blocks from the Tennessee. All kinds of fishing, especially channel cats, BIG channel cats. One thing I don't miss is the frigging cottonmouths in the backwater. Those things are just bad juju.
    RaginCajun likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Absolutely destroyed legs..... people were watching as I did walking lunges across the gym with a barbell on my shoulders.

Tomorrow is delts and traps..... Can't wait
    Nice. You're on fire right now, Haz!

I'm thinking dungeons, as in more than 1. LOL, every time I hear talk about a cellar now, I get this flashback to the gimp in Pulp Fiction.
    NACH3, clarky. and marcus300 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone

Nice. You're on fire right now, Haz!
    I taxed my CNS..... Feel sick as hell lol
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

I'm thinking dungeons, as in more than 1. LOL, every time I hear talk about a cellar now, I get this flashback to the gimp in Pulp Fiction.
    hahaha same here!
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I get that image(pulp fiction) every time I hear about Marcus' stories regarding his Gimp(s)
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Did bi's stretching and incline db curls for a good stretch and warm up.

Standing db curls 1 working +rp DD

Inclind db curl 1 working+rp 1 drop +rp

CCC 2 working 4 neg a said

Cable curls 1 working +rp DD Straight bar med grip

Cardio 25min

Good session guys/girls wasn't really up for it but battered through bi's are sore the now so i did good.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    do i fish?

I have a leather chest in a very big dungeon, the leather chest is all worn and within this chest is my gimp. The gimp wear an air pipe mask and when I am feeling like a cvnt I block the pipe for a good 60 seconds.
    NACH3, clarky., almostgone and 1 others like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    just like this but the mask is a air pipe one

Last edited by marcus300; 07-30-2015 at 11:36 AM.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well I went for it - 4on so far
    CHEST
    Stretching rolling RC ex's side/front laterals - abs

1. Incline Smith - 4 feelers 1w 6(2forces) drop 4(2forces) drop 3

2. Slight incline(not flat) - 2 feelers - 1w 5-6(2forces) DD(same weight) 4/3(forces) drop(1&1/2s) to burn out - ooh was taxing

3. Incline fly - 2w(never putting weights down) 7/4-5 drop 3

4. Flat fly - 2w(same^^) 6/4-5 drop 3-4
    Hammer strength super incline - 1w to failure

5. Decline hammer strength - 1w + RP

6. Cables(high mid low) 3w higher rep range - get a better stretch or easier to control w/shoulder issue)

Finished w/standing flys - 1w + RP + RP - fvkin absolutely fried - weights done in 39min
    clarky. and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I have a leather chest in a very big dungeon, the leather chest is all worn and within this chest is my gimp. The gimp wear an air pipe mask and when I am feeling like a cvnt I block the pipe for a good 60 seconds.
    Crazy fvker! Hahahaha

Drinking my shake and will be heading to the shop here in a few. 92°F and w/ humidity figured in, it's over 100. This is going to be messy.
    clarky. likes this.

Drinking my shake and will be heading to the shop here in a few. 92°F and w/ humidity figured in, it's over 100. This is going to be messy.
    What are you destroying AG ??

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    I figured this would be as good of a place as any to post this. I trained legs today. I started like I always do...a few warm up sets with light weight, then went on to 315 x 6, then 405 x 5, then 455. This was my heavy set. I got it for 4 reps last week, so my goal was to make it 5 tonight. Started out really strong, 1, 2, 3, then on the 4th rep when I hit parallel and just started to come back up, the front of my left hip popped (hip crease). You know the sound it makes when you break a chicken bone off another chicken bone by hyper extending it? Yea, that's what it felt like. I still managed to get that rep up, but I stopped there. Went on to light leg press, which didn't seem to bother it, then went home. I'm sitting here now at home; it's a bit sore, but nothing terrible. If I squat down and touch my toes, it clicks sometimes on the way back up.

Backstory: A few weeks ago, I hurt this part of my body when I was kicking up the dumbells on incline bench. It's been slightly sore for the past few weeks, but it has been slowly getting better since I'm sticking with really light dumbells now for incline. This is the exact same place where it 'popped' tonight, so I know it's from the same injury. It felt exactly the same.

My question is, what KIND of injury do you think this is? Muscle? Bone? Tendon? I just want to know what kind of doctor I need to go to in case this doesn't get better quickly. Side note: time to order some more TB 500!

What are you destroying AG ??
    It was back and it was brutal! Will post up in a bit.
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone

It was back and it was brutal! Will post up in a bit.
    It's so hot here too.....

I showered twice today..... EVERYTIME I step outside I begin sweating immediately
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Well, while I was stretching and doing crunches, I decided that I am trying to put 6 lbs. of sh!t into a 5 lb. bag by incorporating Kels supported rows in addition to Tbar rows. So, I believe I will rotate the 2 exercises out from one back session to the next, and do hypers one time and deads the next time.
    If my working weight on deads get to the point that it is giving me grief, I'll go back to preexhausting deads by hitting hypers first.
    On the plus side, I found my groove on the supported rows and they really hit the back nicely. There were at least 5 times tonight that my skin felt like I had poured hot Alka-Seltzer on it. Super great burn.

2 sets of crunches and lower body and back stretching.

Close grip pulldown w/ Tbar handle-2 w/u, Work-8+,drop,3+,drop,2+ w/ a slow 10 count neg. on partials.
    Parallel grip pulldown-2 w/u, Work-5+,drop,2+,drop,3+ w/ a slow 10 count neg on partials.
    Straightjacket stretches
    Kel's supported rows-1 w/u, Work-5+ - 2+ - 2+.
    Low pulley rows- Work-8+ - 2+ - 2+. Almost ready to bump up the weight.
    Hypers- 1 set.

Almost got too hot I think, but I stayed busy the whole time. 31 minutes not including stretches and my back is smoked.

Just adding that using the chinning/Tbar/low row V handle to do the close grip pulldowns really put a whooping on my upper back. The extra ROM attacks the muscle in a very distinct way.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-31-2015 at 07:02 AM.
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Am going to give these supported rows a go AG. How far over the bar are you if at all ??

The back of my bench is set @ around 35° incline roughly, my chest hangs off the end of the bench, and my shoulders are out past the bar. I was too low on the bench the first time I tried it a few months ago and I was turning it into more of a rear delt movement.
    I think I'm in the right groove now as I get a really good burn in my lats just below the teres major muscle.
    Hope that helps out, Clarky. Kel posted a pic of how he sets up his bench in relation to his Smythe machine. I think the picture in on page 564 . I believe the post# is 22553.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-31-2015 at 05:21 AM.
    clarky. likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    The back of my bench is set @ around 35° incline roughly, my chest hangs off the end of the bench, and my shoulders are out past the bar. I was too low on the bench the first time I tried it a few months ago and I was turning it into more of a rear delt movement.
    I think I'm in the right groove now as I get a really good burn in my lats just below the teres major muscle.
    Hope that helps out, Clarky. Kel posted a pic of how he sets up his bench in relation to his Smythe machine. I think the picture in on page 564 . I believe the post# is 22553.
    AG/Kel your legs are grounded on these correct?! Sternum over top side of bench...

Delts and traps today! Time to make these puppies grow.....

Today around 1pm my sis will meet with the NPC judge again. Her legs have begun to come in nicely. All the heads are showing when flexed.... He ought to be pleased..... I wish I could be at this one!
    almostgone likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    AG/Kel your legs are grounded on these correct?! Sternum over top side of bench...
    Yes sir, pecs out past the top edge of the bench.
    NACH3 likes this.

i am going to have to try that one next time on back, looks like you can get a good pull from it.

i am trying to strengthen my back as it is one on my weak spots. i want that canal (coulee) running down my back (backstraps, haha!)
    almostgone likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    it's one of my favorite back exercises lately. You can get a very intense feel / squeeze from it and it's perfect for RP's.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    I figured this would be as good of a place as any to post this. I trained legs today. I started like I always do...a few warm up sets with light weight, then went on to 315 x 6, then 405 x 5, then 455. This was my heavy set. I got it for 4 reps last week, so my goal was to make it 5 tonight. Started out really strong, 1, 2, 3, then on the 4th rep when I hit parallel and just started to come back up, the front of my left hip popped (hip crease). You know the sound it makes when you break a chicken bone off another chicken bone by hyper extending it? Yea, that's what it felt like. I still managed to get that rep up, but I stopped there. Went on to light leg press, which didn't seem to bother it, then went home. I'm sitting here now at home; it's a bit sore, but nothing terrible. If I squat down and touch my toes, it clicks sometimes on the way back up.

Backstory: A few weeks ago, I hurt this part of my body when I was kicking up the dumbells on incline bench. It's been slightly sore for the past few weeks, but it has been slowly getting better since I'm sticking with really light dumbells now for incline. This is the exact same place where it 'popped' tonight, so I know it's from the same injury. It felt exactly the same.

My question is, what KIND of injury do you think this is? Muscle? Bone? Tendon? I just want to know what kind of doctor I need to go to in case this doesn't get better quickly. Side note: time to order some more TB 500!
    No clue about what caused the noise. But sometimes our bodies make strange sounds under pressure. I've felt and heard my quad pop before which initially feels like a tear although it's not. Still no clue what causes it and it's happened several times. I'd get sore and skip a workout to rest up and am usually fine after that.

Good to see you moving some hefty weight!
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    No clue about what caused the noise. But sometimes our bodies make strange sounds under pressure. I've felt and heard my quad pop before which initially feels like a tear although it's not. Still no clue what causes it and it's happened several times. I'd get sore and skip a workout to rest up and am usually fine after that.

Good to see you moving some hefty weight!
    Yeah that pop scares the shiat outta ya(just had the same thing happen that Kel is explaining - needless to say -- it was fine after resting it for a wk... Man was I gun shy tho lol

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    i am going to have to try that one next time on back, looks like you can get a good pull from it.

i am trying to strengthen my back as it is one on my weak spots. i want that canal (coulee) running down my back (backstraps, haha!)
    Rows rows rows - and the lats will follow...
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Rows rows rows - and the lats will follow...
    i am going to try to do back twice a week and see what happens!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey all... I've snapped a few pics of my back this am - while I believe im thicker it doesn't look as good as my Avi imo - and im lighter in the avi! Any and all criticisms are welcome - Thx

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	158409

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	158411
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image.jpg  
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-31-2015 at 09:30 AM.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Hey all... I've snapped a few pics of my back this am - while I believe im thicker it doesn't look as good as my Avi imo - and im lighter in the avi! Any and all criticisms are welcome - Thx
    Lookin thick brotha!

You always get that "you're looking hyyuuuuuuuge!" comments from people when you're leaner, it's them cuts!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    Lookin thick brotha!

You always get that "you're looking hyyuuuuuuuge!" comments from people when you're leaner, it's them cuts!
    Thx DrewZ - it's definitely the cuts lol - I was only about 190 in the avi pic - now 201-2ish... Usually in the beginning of a cycle - I get a lil bloated - then the wTer starts falling off.... It's very early still - hence why I posted the pics up now
    Thx brother!

Nice and thick. Solid lumbar development.
    NACH3 likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information