Page 668 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1685686186586636646656666676686696706716726736787187681168 ... LastLast
Results 26,681 to 26,720 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Never had the time the day guys to smash back so it wil be the mora.
    marcus300, NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nach3
    wow... Nice posts while i was torturing myself with unbearable pain! legs stretching rolling abs rc ex's more stretching(dynamic) - i must say listening to my body yesterday surely gave me more intensity today! And my weight is on the climb - seated calf raises 2 warm ups(higher end rep range) 2w dd heavy averaging 3-4 on drops rev v squat 2 feelers then pyramided up to 4 heavy reps(6+aside) drop 4 drop 3 deep and all to failure(need i say this) leg press - non lock 1 feeler 2w 15+ 15sec break 10 - again to failure smith lunges 1 warm up 10+ 1w 8-10failing drop 6+ higher end reps on purpose to failure rdls 2w drop all to failure ext warm up 1w 8ish + partials/1/4s until weight wasn't moving drop 4 drop 2-3 same as previous(partials/quarters etc all to failure) leg curls seated - 1w dd lying heavier - 1w dd weights done in 46min absolutely swollen - quads feel harder than set concrete! Good session!
    boom
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Delts and traps done..... Man I was dragging ass. Tomorrow night I have my fiancés high school reunion to goto and then we're going out after. First time in a while we can go out for a drink. I'm going to rest up today n tomorrow and then punish this cold with alcohol tmrw nite hah
    That was me last night. Been eating like a champ all day no I may have a drink tonight too. Maybe two, but no more. Big plans with my daughter tomorrow. Horse riding, old Dracula movie, sushi, Octoberfest band hockey game in DC.
    almostgone likes this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Splifton View Post
    Lately I'm still taking it easy. I recently had some bizarre knee mobility and after a doctor's visit they claimed that I have some localized swelling of my Meniscus. I don't really enjoy saying this as I feel it's a bitch-out, but I do have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. (Type III or Hypermobility Type) So I know I really need to watch out because it's pretty easy for me to go into the sketchy realm with my range of motion.

I'm going to put all my other writings I was working on to the back burner and I'll try to provide a detailed description of my workout regime. I'm honestly a little timid about posting what I've always done because I have literally found no one else who set up there protocol like mine.
    Being aware of an injury is being enlightened, my man. Take care of the injuries so that they do not debilitate you.

That being said, do not worry about your routine, because here we seek to improve and if you want to improve your routine we are all here to help you.

We can find a way to find failure and unleash your inner warrior, I know it.
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    That was me last night. Been eating like a champ all day no I may have a drink tonight too. Maybe two, but no more. Big plans with my daughter tomorrow. Horse riding, old Dracula movie, sushi, Octoberfest band hockey game in DC.
    Sounds like an amazing day!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    I haven't been eating as much. I just can't..... I'm maintaining 265 but I feel like I look smaller lol
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I haven't been eating as much. I just can't..... I'm maintaining 265 but I feel like I look smaller lol
    That's some serious weight and size Haz, well done

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    Being aware of an injury is being enlightened, my man. Take care of the injuries so that they do not debilitate you.

That being said, do not worry about your routine, because here we seek to improve and if you want to improve your routine we are all here to help you.

We can find a way to find failure and unleash your inner warrior, I know it.
    ^^^^ very true

We can sort your routine out and we can make you understand what true failure means and what it really feels like. Not everyone can take their bodies to this place but its something what everyone should try imho.

splif - read the thread from the start, that's the first thing you need to do then put everything into practise

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    ^^^^ very true

We can sort your routine out and we can make you understand what true failure means and what it really feels like. Not everyone can take their bodies to this place but its something what everyone should try imho.

splif - read the thread from the start, that's the first thing you need to do then put everything into practise
    In bold - lmao... Nice nickname I like it lol

Don't mind if I do(j/k)
    almostgone likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Heck yea man I don't see anything wrong with that. You have to enjoy life. Have a good time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    Sounds like an amazing day!
    Man I can't wait. Love my kids so much and miss them when I'm away, which is 95% of the time. Oldest daughter went to college now it's just my youngest, who is 13 and I'm just glad she's excited to hang out with her dad. She says all her friends who are boys are scared of me. This is good.
    NACH3, marcus300, clarky. and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    H
    Man I can't wait. Love my kids so much and miss them when I'm away, which is 95% of the time. Oldest daughter went to college now it's just my youngest, who is 13 and I'm just glad she's excited to hang out with her dad. She says all her friends who are boys are scared of me. This is good.
    That's a damn good thing, Igi!

Damn Haz 265 whats your height?

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    In bold - lmao... Nice nickname I like it lol

Don't mind if I do(j/k)
    Let me get a hit of that!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    That's some serious weight and size Haz, well done
    Damn right.. Good lord Hazard you're a big boy. At 5'6", maintaining over 200 is a task. 207 yesterday.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    In bold - lmao... Nice nickname I like it lol Don't mind if I do(j/k)
    Lmao.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Haz, how do you feel? Feel good at that weight? Can you go up and if so what would you think your goal weight would be - but feeling good(healthy)at the same time?!

Your so lucky. Reading this brings a tear to my eyes. Your a good man igi respect and I don't have to tell you how lucky you are.
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Damn right.. Good lord Hazard you're a big boy. At 5'6", maintaining over 200 is a task. 207 yesterday.
    Damn Igi, at that height and weight it's no wonder your a fireplug!

That's what I'm holding ATM - I'll wait a wk and see if I'm over 210... Without adding any bf... Lol

Back today for me... I am off work tonight so I ate a couple of meals before going. Man did it help. Usually I just get a cup of oats and cup of coffee which I am fine with that. Today though I ate a couple of meals before hand,back was super pumped it felt like.

Warm up and stretching

Close grip Over hand/ neutral grip pull downs. 1 warm up 12 reps 2F (12 and 10 reps) 1 working 8 reps 2 forced and 1 neg (Had a good spotter here)

Sit down machine close grip palms facing each other rows.... 2 f (12 and 10 reps) 1w 12 RP 2 reps

T bar rows(Wide grip) 2 feel 12 and 10 reps 1w 11 DD 4 and 2 reps... should have went a tad heavier I think. But I got really good squeezes in.

Sit down wide bar rows (over hand/ neutral grip) 1 f 10 reps 1w 8 Rp 2 reps

Db bend over Rows 1f 8 1w 7 reps.

I was spent back was full of blood chest is nice and tight from yesterday. Think I got a really good workout in. No hell I did get a good workout in. Back if nice and full.

Go head guys pic this thing apart. I wanna get better. No hard feelings. Because I getting good workouts in why I am trying to figure this out.

Dang 5'6 and 265 !!!

I got a lot of eating to do... lol

Heck I would just like to get up to 240-245ish...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Your so lucky. Reading this brings a tear to my eyes. Your a good man igi respect and I don't have to tell you how lucky you are.
    Thanks big man. That means a great deal coming from you and I appreciate you saying this.
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Back today for me... I am off work tonight so I ate a couple of meals before going. Man did it help. Usually I just get a cup of oats and cup of coffee which I am fine with that. Today though I ate a couple of meals before hand,back was super pumped it felt like.

Warm up and stretching

Close grip Over hand/ neutral grip pull downs. 1 warm up 12 reps 2F (12 and 10 reps) 1 working 8 reps 2 forced and 1 neg (Had a good spotter here)
    Sit down machine close grip palms facing each other rows.... 2 f (12 and 10 reps) 1w 12 RP 2 reps
    T bar rows(Wide grip) 2 feel 12 and 10 reps 1w 11 DD 4 and 2 reps... should have went a tad heavier I think. But I got really good squeezes in.
    Sit down wide bar rows (over hand/ neutral grip) 1 f 10 reps 1w 8 Rp 2 reps
    Db bend over Rows 1f 8 1w 7 reps.
    I was spent back was full of blood chest is nice and tight from yesterday. Think I got a really good workout in. No hell I did get a good workout in. Back if nice and full.
    Go head guys pic this thing apart. I wanna get better. No hard feelings. Because I getting good workouts in why I am trying to figure this out.
    Lookin better Bod...

I'd say one thing about feeler sets - besides the first couple of first exercises(unless your doing a S/S protocol then you'd want as much blood in there as possible) try not to tire yourself out b4 the working set starts... I will usually just feel it out for 6 reps maybe(as you go you'll learn your body moreso and what it can handle)

Doing a great job... You've got the will and drive & that's the hardest part imo everything else will come
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-09-2015 at 09:44 PM.
    Bodacious likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Dang 5'6 and 265 !!! I got a lot of eating to do... lol Heck I would just like to get up to 240-245ish...
    No I'm only 207, Haz is 265 and a bit taller. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Damn Haz 265 whats your height?
    6'1"

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Haz, how do you feel? Feel good at that weight? Can you go up and if so what would you think your goal weight would be - but feeling good(healthy)at the same time?!
    I feel great right now. I used to feel winded. Any cardio and I'm winded lol

I'd love to get to 280 as of right now and then reevaluate
    marcus300 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Fresh pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-3249385009.jpg  
    clarky., NACH3 and almostgone like this.

- Knockout_Power

Fresh pic
    Looking large Haz and lean.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Fresh pic
    Lookin mean big boy

Splifton is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I kind of regret my name choice now that I've started to actually feel apart of the community a bit. I stumbled upon this forum by accident while participating in my usual alcohol-fueled keyboard warrior nonsense and when asked for a username all my usual ones where taken so I ingeniously devised the term, "Splifton."

On the topic of exercise protocol I coincidentally had some similarities to HIT ideology. My workouts go for 45 minutes max unless the gym is crowded. I am an avid fan of drop sets and super sets, but it's kitten mittens in comparison to the intensity you guys probably go at. I do include a deload period and frequently mix it up by over accentuating different parts of the movement. Ironically I've done some reading in the past on Mike Mentzer so I had some principles in mind, but I never looked into any Dorian Yates interviews until recently.

I'm thinking though that I should just forget everything I thought I knew about training. I kind of fcked myself as I took a bunch of sports kinesiology and even an introductory course for kinanthropometry...
    So I'll just apologize now as a future reference because those courses I feel led me into the practice of trying to design workouts around trivial biomechanical principles.

I'm sure it has it's place to some extent, but I've tried my best to abstaining myself from asking anymore exercise questions in the work out section. I'm just ready to erase the whiteboard and restart the learning process! Thankfully I can say with certainty that I do have a fairly strong comprehension of nutrition so at least that department is covered.

I'm really intimidated honestly in that I'll just fail miserably at trying this considering I'm a dingle berry among giants in this thread! I'm ready though to trade in my endurance running for some ass-pounding-mutant-muscular-bodaciousness.

Igi i have two daughters 14 and 10 i adore them i do everything i can for them and i know there will come a time i will have to rip wee cvnts balls off lol then i'll not be a cool dad hahaha but it does not matter what age they are they will always be my little girls and not a single person will cause them hurt or pain or they will be a sorry person.
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I feel great right now. I used to feel winded. Any cardio and I'm winded lol

I'd love to get to 280 as of right now and then reevaluate
    Nice man I'd like to see it, too!

Lookin nasty brotha! I bet those shirts feel sooo good with that thickness

Nice man I'd like to see it, too! Lookin nasty brotha! I bet those shirts feel sooo good with that thickness
    man I just wanna be bigger lol
    NACH3 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    @ Splif...

Don't count yourself short or you've already failed!

He who thinks he can - & he who thinks he can't - are both right!

Keep that in your mind as you take on this new approach!
    clarky. and Bodacious like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    man I just wanna be bigger lol
    Don't we all lol

The day I see an 8% 230 I may be very happy with except we all know we'll want MORE! Hahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Igi i have two daughters 14 and 10 i adore them i do everything i can for them and i know there will come a time i will have to rip wee cvnts balls off lol then i'll not be a cool dad hahaha but it does not matter what age they are they will always be my little girls and not a single person will cause them hurt or pain or they will be a sorry person.
    I know the feeling. Tell you what Corky, watching my daughter walk into her dorm room after we moved her in and driving away was literally one of the hardest things I've ever done. It was heart wrenching to let go.
    clarky. likes this.

Blog Entries
    @ Splif... Don't count yourself short or you've already failed! He who thinks he can - & he who thinks he can't - are both right! Keep that in your mind as you take on this new approach!
    Really like this.

mussina123 is offline Junior Member
    Work till 9 then going to absolutely destroy back... I'm sick of being small and tiny... F that..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mussina123
    Work till 9 then going to absolutely destroy back... I'm sick of being small and tiny... F that..
    Crush it man.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Really like this.
    Thx - I stole it from Confucius lol - it was on a YT vid that Clarky posted up on page 548...

Confucius > Quotes > Quotable Quote
    Confucius
    “He who who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right”

― Confucius
    tags: inspirational Read more quotes from Confucius
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-09-2015 at 03:05 PM.
    clarky. likes this.

Thread Information