Page 686 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 1865866366766816826836846856866876886896906916967367861186 ... LastLast
Results 27,401 to 27,440 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Chest today. I'm really learning the less is more and when going to true failure you don't need much else.

Decline bb press- 2 w/u 10-12, 1 working set 6 reps w rp for 2 rp 1/2.

Flat flyes- 1 w/u, 1 working 6 failure 2 forced negs, had to get up to put weights back up I have no partner.

Incline dbell press- 1 w/u, 1 set 6 reps drop 4
    BG and clarky. like this.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Incline flyes- 1 w/u, 1 set 5 reps rp 1 , 1 forced neg fuking torn up today.

20 minutes cardio and abs.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I'm still following that split and f-in love it. It fits my schedule and all I worry about is what muscles to work on. Think the only thing I've altered from it is moving forearms to chest day so I can focus on bis/tris on their own.
    I with you buddy, I hit sat arms, I was adding them into workouts twice a week but it wasnt working. They need their own day.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    That can be done in a Smith if you put your legs way out in front of you like a hack(I'm assuming that's what you meant)... Can be very effective if stance is right...
    My wife likes these instead of machines.
    NACH3 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I took some time off so I had to drag my ass in. Kel made a good point to me the other day, I need to get back to EOD training, hard though, my T-partner isnt down. Tough, I think Im going to do EOD hard days, something like that Enjoy the massage, Im counting down, 2hrs and hot oil !!
    That's a good point, BG! I've kinda been doing EOD if I hit legs or back - I need a rest day in between those(& my delts are ok if followed by legs) so it's going to work out!

Enjoy your message brotha! I'm counting down myself but it's tomorrow lol
    BG likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I'm sore but its a bad sore so ive taken a muscle relaxer and I feel ****ing great, Ive taken took much and not in ful, control so I better not post much otherwise I will be calling the cvnt who posts in this thread, a proper who is full of shit at the highest order so within that in mind I am going to stop posting because I am high on meds but feeling good. Mo offence to any of my regular HIt'er who have been with me on this journey for many manths/years. I love you all and you motivate me to carry on and show you want I can do and that's turning fuking heads of these small fukintg cvnts who talk shit but don't really play the game. I better stop now before I get banned from my own thread.

But I can smell a proper cvnt a mile away, BG understands me because he is not right.

love you guys
    Lmfao classic post !
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    My wife likes these instead of machines.
    I always see females utilizing these! Woman do have stronger lower bodies pound for pound imho just b/c they're worried about there arse and leg shape much more... We like size and strength but it amazes me sometimes his strong these women are!

A little girl was on the smith doing static lunges w/225 lol grunting and going to failure - awesome!
    BG and almostgone like this.

BG
    Muscle ate tight and co9ntracting which is causing me pain, always happen when I squat and I mean squat, not just write about it. In the works of bricktop never trust a man who owns a pig farm. pretend fukers do my head in and I would like to smash them to fuking bit would take long. Fuking train we me and I will show you what fuking pain is, these fukers fuk me off almost, you know the score. Meds are kicking on and I am not a drug addict just need some sleep to recover from a seriouis week at work what would blow you minds if you knew what I dealt with and also my personal project and then I see cvnts who fuk me off and talk bull shit.

sorry for the grammar I am not functioning right but feel bloody good, one a week on these is good for recovery

Grammar police can fuk off, yes I am flaming but you guys who have been on a journey of hell and back I cant tell you what you do to me, I fed off your results, pictures and motivation you all sound like me when I was younger and our Nach fuk me he is morphing into me every day with his writing, hey don't foget to state Marcus took you on this journey nach your a big cvnt.

almost I love you and your big dogs
    you a good guy even though your from strange part of the woods

but I cant stand cvnts, pig farm kell lol lol snatch those fukers up

got to go otherwise I am going to verbally abuse cvnts and it not even euro

im all good
    Hahahahahahahahaha !!!
    almostgone likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    They're ok... I've got a script(PRN) for soma's... I try not to take em frequently as they're the only narco... For a muscle relaxer that I'm aware of - but the flexerill will work well when no tolerance is built up(I tried skelaxin but to no avail!
    Fxk soma, I took one, one day I got off a friend while I was waiting to see the doc for my back about 8 months ago. That fxking thing knocked me out. I sleep somewhere between 10-12 hours that day. I was out cold. Some of the best sleep I have ever had.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 10-17-2015 at 10:00 AM.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Fxk soma I took one one day a got off a friend while I was waiting to see the doc for my back about 8 months ago. That fxking thing knocked me out I sleep somewhere between 10-12 hours that day. I was out cold. Some of the best sleep I have ever had.
    Lmfao!

must of had over 4500 cals today, know idea full total because I am not a cvnt who counts them like the stupid tw4ats who think they should lol, know what those fuker are skinny have you notice lol pricks.

eat like a giant and feed the body, train like your life depends on it and don't just write about it think you can fuking train hardcore after 3 week hahaha dip shits, surrounded by them but guys gets tick in there and destroy them our bodies prove what we do
    LOL...

Marcus you need to be like this more often. Not just this post but all the post you have posted today. Shit gets me fired up.

I just got back from doing Shoulders. I think if you, Nach and Kel was in there I would have made all of you all proud.I just flat out got after it today. This is weird I know but I train like you all are in there fxking yelling at my ass, weird I know.

I got to eat up now will try and post workout later if I get time. You fxkers just know I killed them. Also I am not just typing the shit either. Almost took a pic of them the pump was unreal. I am here for the long haul. I know I still need time to learn more. I will get it you can a sure yourself that.

BG
    Off for a rub.....no tug.
    Bodacious, clarky. and almostgone like this.

I always see females utilizing these! Woman do have stronger lower bodies pound for pound imho just b/c they're worried about there arse and leg shape much more... We like size and strength but it amazes me sometimes his strong these women are!

A little girl was on the smith doing static lunges w/225 lol grunting and going to failure - awesome!
    Strong ass girl.

@Nach and BG

Going to get my ass a DTM today. Haven't had one in about year or year and half. Can't wait.
    BG and NACH3 like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Muscle ate tight and co9ntracting which is causing me pain, always happen when I squat and I mean squat, not just write about it. In the works of bricktop never trust a man who owns a pig farm. pretend fukers do my head in and I would like to smash them to fuking bit would take long. Fuking train we me and I will show you what fuking pain is, these fukers fuk me off almost, you know the score. Meds are kicking on and I am not a drug addict just need some sleep to recover from a seriouis week at work what would blow you minds if you knew what I dealt with and also my personal project and then I see cvnts who fuk me off and talk bull shit.

sorry for the grammar I am not functioning right but feel bloody good, one a week on these is good for recovery

Grammar police can fuk off, yes I am flaming but you guys who have been on a journey of hell and back I cant tell you what you do to me, I fed off your results, pictures and motivation you all sound like me when I was younger and our Nach fuk me he is morphing into me every day with his writing, hey don't foget to state Marcus took you on this journey nach your a big cvnt.

almost I love you and your big dogs
    you a good guy even though your from strange part of the woods

but I cant stand cvnts, pig farm kell lol lol snatch those fukers up

got to go otherwise I am going to verbally abuse cvnts and it not even euro

im all good
    Lmafo....love this

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Back this morning

Strecthing

Straight set of wide grip pd into standing lat pd

Seated rows

Old school Tbar rows

Straight set low hammer into high hammer pullys.

The finally for my ass to do some deads.

Racked, Dorian style deads. Did very light weight high reps. Still killed me to finish off with them.

Will add these in more often now.

Relaxing before the party....just heard her dad is getting a whole roasted pig! Gonna be some good eating today.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Back this morning

Strecthing

Straight set of wide grip pd into standing lat pd

Seated rows

Old school Tbar rows

Straight set low hammer into high hammer pullys.

The finally for my ass to do some deads.

Racked, Dorian style deads. Did very light weight high reps. Still killed me to finish off with them.

Will add these in more often now.

Relaxing before the party....just heard her dad is getting a whole roasted pig! Gonna be some good eating today.
    Them Deads are killer at the end!! Did the same kept them till the end. I also have back problems so I kept them real light but they was still a Bit**.

Good workout. Enjoy the party.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Off for a rub.....no tug.

That's a damn Shame lmao
    BG likes this.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    @ nova... Good session - I'll say try and stay in that 6-12 rep range... It almost went to higher volume training.... However, AG's arms respond better to slightly higher rep range w/bis... It's what works for you!

Try to hit 4-6 failing then drop - it'll keep you in that rep range easier - or just stop after your one drop if at failure - everything is to and beyond failure... You've got the jidt now w/drops - so just try and gauge your feelers a little better - sometimes I know if I drop my weight I'll go past the rep range so I may stick w/the same weight and still use it as a drop set - I may only get 1-3 but it's a fvkin tough 1-3 at failure every set/drop!

Nach
    Thanks for the help Big Nach.

I'm still honing down the reps and I'm getting better at hitting true failure. Still slightly underestimating my potential on some lifts, and especially arms. I have more juice than i give myself credit for on those feelers.

I'm picking up some good hints and tricks and some PMs have helped me enhance my technique a bit too.

Always learning and trying to get the weights right. I can really tell when I do, because it is very deep. For example, my skulls today were ripped! I need to be more mindful that ALL of my reps in the working set need to equate to the prescribed rep range.

All about getting to that failure.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp View Post
    Thanks for the help Big Nach.

I'm still honing down the reps and I'm getting better at hitting true failure. Still slightly underestimating my potential on some lifts, and especially arms. I have more juice than i give myself credit for on those feelers.

I'm picking up some good hints and tricks and some PMs have helped me enhance my technique a bit too.

Always learning and trying to get the weights right. I can really tell when I do, because it is very deep. For example, my skulls today were ripped! I need to be more mindful that ALL of my reps in the working set need to equate to the prescribed rep range.

All about getting to that failure.
    Bang^^^this is exactly where I'm at. Finding that "true failure" is more difficult than one thinks. We all have more juice in us than we realize.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    Bang^^^this is exactly where I'm at. Finding that "true failure" is more difficult than one thinks. We all have more juice in us than we realize.
    Funny part is that one week I can smack it right in the face, and then next I am stronger than I think and I underestimate on an exercise. I usually hit full blown, beautiful failure, during an exercise. But I'm not doing it perfectly on each one. Still getting there.

I know how to do it, but to be humble, it isn't as easy on every single exercise. Feeling it out is so much harder on some moves as opposed to others.
    Bodacious likes this.

Dude, sounds like you're spying on my training sessions!!

Funny part is that one week I can smack it right in the face, and then next I am stronger than I think and I underestimate on an exercise. I usually hit full blown, beautiful failure, during an exercise. But I'm not doing it perfectly on each one. Still getting there.

I know how to do it, but to be humble, it isn't as easy on every single exercise. Feeling it out is so much harder on some moves as opposed to others.
    I agree with you. It varies for me to from exercise to exercise. Just keep getting after it. That's what I do I think it will come. Shit I know it will.

A wise man once said on here on that working set just act like you just found out your wife/GF is a man. That shit will make energy come out of no where.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    DELTS/TRAPS

PRE-EXHAUST
    Stretching rolling abs RC ex's(w/my 5lb plates with me) - had 3 lots of coffee in my shk w/50mgs of Ephedrine/& beta alanine I was/am fvking moving like no one else - cvnts can't keep up w/me! Still there after I left lolol - Proper fvking cvnts...
    - hit side laterals/front raises to warm up and get blood flowing!

DB Side Laterals(holding leaning out - no momentum)
    2 warm ups 1w 6-7(w/partials then 1/4's till weight wouldn't move) drop 3-4+ RP 1-2 w/same beyond failure techniques as above until weight couldn't move

Rev Grip Front raises(**new weight**)
    2feelers 1w 5 drop 4 drop(same weight/basically a RP w/no rest just put it down and picked it back up) 1-2

Rears w/DBs facing incline
    1warm up 10+ 1w 8+RP/2+RP/1(only took 5breaths) and held elbows out(90*) for 3sec on each rep! Fvk that was a great set

Face pulls(long bar attachment
    3w higher rep range just to burn out my rears

SMITH MP(**new weight**)
    3 feelers felt strong and light(put 2wheels aside) 1w 6(1forced 1neg) drop 3+(racked short) drop(same weight 5breaths) 1 then went for 2 but nada racked short

SHRUGS
    Reg Grip - 2w 10+/8+(holding all for 3-5sec)
    Behind back - 2w 15+ holding all for 3-5sec
    DB(120s/6-8) dropped by 10lbs to 60s averaging 3-5 per drop - holding them all for 3sec at top of contraction!

I was ready and visualized this w/o since I hit back 2 days ago! I'll be feeling this one for a few days easy - my traps are already saying you fvker why'd you go and torture us like that - b/c you Fvkers Your going to grow bigger and thicker

BG
    Getting the weight right is crucial, that's why feeler sets have to be well thought out. If you are a little light on the weight during your working set you need to slow rep speed down in the early reps so that failure can be reached at the end. If you go to heavy, quicken the early reps and slow the last few to hit the target rep range and achieve failure.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    A wise man once said on here on that working set just act like you just found out your wife/GF is a man. That shit will make energy come out of no where.
    Find what truly gives you that adrenaline that you/we need to open up a can of woop ass on every ex... I have past events/or shit from growing up that gets me just down right mad as fvk! Some like music that also helps me - but find whatever it is that fuels your adrenaline and release it in your sessions!
    Bodacious likes this.

Getting the weight right is crucial, that's why feeler sets have to be well thought out. If you are a little light on the weight during your working set you need to slow rep speed down in the early reps so that failure can be reached at the end. If you go to heavy, quicken the early reps and slow the last few to hit the target rep range and achieve failure.
    Nice.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    BOOM! There it is - feelers are the key to failing in the target rep range... And tempo can be easily tweaked to reach it... Right on BG!
    BG likes this.

Wow, BG! Thank you for that.

Sometimes when you see the advice it just clicks. I can vaguely tell when I am a tad light, and this is exactly what I needed to hear. Slow it down so that I finish in the rep range.

You guys are the best.
    BG likes this.

Find what truly gives you that adrenaline that you/we need to open up a can of woop ass on every ex... I have past events/or shit from growing up that gets me just down right mad as fvk! Some like music that also helps me - but find whatever it is that fuels your adrenaline and release it in your sessions!
    I am giving it 100 percent Nach...lol. .... I been getting there. It's not easy to say the least. Some days is better than others for sure right now.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I am giving it 100 percent Nach...lol. .... I been getting there. It's not easy to say the least. Some days is better than others for sure right now.
    That's not directed at just you... It's for everyone - even myself to get there(in the zone) each time... It's very hard to do day in and day out - thats a fact -

That's not directed at just you... It's for everyone - even myself to get there(in the zone) each time... It's very hard to do day in and day out - thats a fact -
    I know...just wanted to let ya know I was trying lol. I am giving it 10000 percent. I'll get it down every day I mean every damn day before it's over. 2 more weeks and I'll have it.
    almostgone likes this.

The issue I'm having is that I feel that I can get to failure on that first set, but the next exercise or two is all kinds of ****ed up. IMO, this is the hardest part of learning HIT, hitting the proper rep range with failure after you're freaking toasted.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Ok guys did back this morning it went ok not the greatest but it was good i stopped half way through to talk to a guy i know i was not wanting to be a cvnt and ignore him but it kinda fvcked my session up.

Wg pd 1 working DD uh grip

Cg pd 1 working TD uh grip

Straight arm pd 1 working DD

Seated row 1 working TD

T bar 1 working 1 drop

Bent over bb row 1 working 1 drop

Deads 1 working DD **new weight**

As i said guys i fvcked it up by stopping half way i stopped for about 20-30 min i never ever do this back is sore so will see the mora
    NACH3, BG and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Ok guys did back this morning it went ok not the greatest but it was good i stopped half way through to talk to a guy i know i was not wanting to be a cvnt and ignore him but it kinda fvcked my session up.

Wg pd 1 working DD uh grip

Cg pd 1 working TD uh grip

Straight arm pd 1 working DD

Seated row 1 working TD

T bar 1 working 1 drop

Bent over bb row 1 working 1 drop

Deads 1 working DD **new weight**

As i said guys i fvcked it up by stopping half way i stopped for about 20-30 min i never ever do this back is sore so will see the mora
    Great workout clarky. Man I feel your pain on the socializing in the gym. Prime reason why I started working out on my lunch hour!
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    The issue I'm having is that I feel that I can get to failure on that first set, but the next exercise or two is all kinds of ****ed up. IMO, this is the hardest part of learning HIT, hitting the proper rep range with failure after you're freaking toasted.
    You'll get it... I understand what you mean... Also,try laying out your w/o b4 you start in a fashion that you'll utilize your ex's in the best manner possible

It'll all click... One day it just made sense to me and it was on after that but it takes time - especially beyond failure protocols to failure again and again
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.

You'll get it... I understand what you mean... Also,try laying out your w/o b4 you start in a fashion that you'll utilize your ex's in the best manner possible

It'll all click... One day it just made sense to me and it was on after that but it takes time - especially beyond failure protocols to failure again and again
    True. I do know what I'm going to do, but I need to write it down with prospective weights to try on feelers. I even thought about reducing my previous session's weight by 10% to use as a starter for feelers.

I underestimated their importance because I know my 1RM, and I know what I can hit for 8-10, but after a set or two, those numbers dont mean shit.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

I feel like I need to admit, to the Vets and longtimers in this thread, and the guys who may try this, that HIT will take time to learn, even if you can hit failure.

I started by hitting failure in compound movements because I had well documented my lifts from volume and hypertrophy training, so I knew where I would be in regard to most movements. Then the fun began.

I had great HIT workouts and I hit failure within the rep range prescribed, and I had to start from nearly scratch on many of the movements I was doing. If I hit beautiful failure with drops on decline BB...all of teh information I had documented about where I was with my lifts BEFORE HIT, was worthless.

ALL OF IT. Just trash it.

I had to relearn what a warmup was, what a feeler set was designed to do, etc. I thought I was doing it right, right from the start, and I think its now goddamn impossible.

I didn't mean any disrespect to anyone when I said, I got this! Or that I understood HIT. I understand it in principle, but doing it is different entirely and will take weeks to learn. In fact, If I were to guess, I bet I get it down by the time I need to pull back

So for now, let me readdress you all as a guy who is doing HIT as hard as anyone out there. I'm busting my ass, I'm failing, and I'm loving it. I'm also working on finding the rep range necessary, in which to fail for maximum benefit on ALL my lifts in ALL my workouts. I'm not there yet, but I'm closing in. I'm making changes, I'm asking for help, and I'm feeding off of your motivation.

So, Marcus, KEL, Nach, Clarky, Igi, Sfla, Haz, AG, OOS, Bod, and everyone in here who is chiming in and helping me on this journey, I am appreciative. nOva

Edited because some things aren't worth mentioning.
    Last edited by novastepp; 10-20-2015 at 05:58 AM.
    NACH3, BG, OdinsOtherSon and 2 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    True. I do know what I'm going to do, but I need to write it down with prospective weights to try on feelers. I even thought about reducing my previous session's weight by 10% to use as a starter for feelers.

I underestimated their importance because I know my 1RM, and I know what I can hit for 8-10, but after a set or two, those numbers dont mean shit.
    One thing I wouldn't do and goes against HITing's progressive overload is to reduce any of your working set weights - if anything your body will adapt to the overload and have no other choice but to grow... It's just getting those feelers down after your initial set if that's what is hindering you... And imho it's not - this is part of going to failure and HIT w/the high intensity and heavy arse weights you shouldn't be able to hit the working weight you were b4 starting HIT(if I'm reading that right)?!
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-17-2015 at 01:36 PM.

Thread Information