Page 711 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2116116617017067077087097107117127137147157167217618111211 ... LastLast
Results 28,401 to 28,440 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Thanks, DCI, and yes sir, this thread is a huge part of my life. Sounds like it is going to be a multinational back day.
    Same here man. Must get my ass outta bed and start eatting for the day then to do back which shall be fun.
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Been feeling fairly decent since I started this little blast and still have time.to.go on it. I believe while I'm on blast, I'll lift as often as my.body and schedule will allow instead of sticking to the EOD schedule and hope to stay full bore HIT until I drop back to TRT and start a pullback and drop back to EOD then.
    Only been on a couple of weeks roughly but I am seeing a slight bit of change already. Just need to keep my mind pushing on when my body says stop. Am hoping biceps will come in somewhat, but honestly, I am seeing more changing in my delts than anything else right now.
    LOL, of course, BF is always needing work, but with these cooler temps, I am.able to push harder on cardio and lifting.
    Going to see about getting some sleep. Think I may have tweaked my back just a tad earlier when I was putting my girl in then back.of.the truck, but nothing serious. 200 lbs. of dog is a lot harder to handle than 200lbs. on a bar.
    Hope everyone has a kick@ss day and I will post up pre lift this evening.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-26-2015 at 04:39 AM.
    DCI, BG, NACH3 and 3 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    So Redcross "refused" to take my blood as it contain high iron it was "20" and the maximum limit they take is 19 not to mention by BP was 139 over 104, so now i have to talk to my doctor to go to a lab and get therapeutic Phlebotomy done i guess fancy way of saying that we will take your blood and throw it away.

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    So Redcross "refused" to take my blood as it contain high iron it was "20" and the maximum limit they take is 19 not to mention by BP was 139 over 104, so now i have to talk to my doctor to go to a lab and get therapeutic Phlebotomy done i guess fancy way of saying that we will take your blood and throw it away.
    It is, Cal. I've found the blood bank at my local hospital to be a tad more lenient about hemoglobin values vs. the Red Cross centers. The blood bank at the local hospital only has a minimum value you must meet in order to donate blood. I specifically asked the phlebotomist and she showed me this on the list of criteria for blood donations. I have donated @ a hemoglobin value of 19%+ and they barely even flinched. Also, I have cut back slightly on the amount of red meats and iron rich food that I eat but I can't swear that it helped although my hemoglobin has stayed at a lower level. In the past, I've been checked and cleared of having hemochromatosis, although I do have a genetic clotting disorder and replenish RBC at a ridiculously fast rate (even pre-TRT and off cycle for years).
    But yes, with the therapeutic draws you pay them.to take your blood and throw it away. The only people that I know of around here that get free therapeutic draws are those that are diagnosed with polycythemia vera. People with polycythemia vera aren't allowed to donate. Polycythemia vera is a different condition vs. polycythemia.
    Hopefully the therapeutic draw will improve your BP as well since your hematocrit is likely elevated as well.
    Post up after your therapeutic draw or self bleeding whichever route you take. I generally feel more energetic after a therapeutic draw, blood donation, or self bleed.
    Keep an eye on that BP, please.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-26-2015 at 05:32 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

It is, Cal. I've found the blood bank at my local hospital to be a tad more lenient about hemoglobin values vs. the Red Cross centers.
    But yes, with the therapeutic draws you pay them.to take your blood and throw it away. The only people that I know of around here that get free therapeutic draws are those that are diagnosed with polycythemia vera. People with polycythemia vera aren't allowed to donate. Polycythemia vera is a different condition vs. polycythemia.
    Hopefully the therapeutic draw will improve your BP as well since your hematocrit is likely elevated as well.
    Post up after your therapeutic draw or self bleeding whichever route you take. I generally feel more energetic after a therapeutic draw, blood donation, or self bleed.
    Keep an eye on that BP, please.
    Yes I am ...thank you. I am taking the Blood pressure pill and water pill to control this SOB but still shooting up. So I am going to talk to my doctor today and see if she recommend me going to a lab and get this thing over with. Just fvcking stupid. I am assuming that once blood is not thick the iron value will go down and I should be able to donate.
    almostgone likes this.

Yes I am ...thank you. I am taking the Blood pressure pill and water pill to control this SOB but still shooting up. So I am going to talk to my doctor today and see if she recommend me going to a lab and get this thing over with. Just fvcking stupid. I am assuming that once blood is not thick the iron value will go down and I should be able to donate.
    Since your hematocrit is likely elevated, she shouldn't have any problems writing you a script for the draw.My Dr. never has.
    If you get down into range, donate regularly, monitor your hematocrit regularly, and you may well be able to keep it in control via normal donations.
    I know it is frustrating as fvck to pay them to draw your blood and then trash it. It really is maddening.
    marcus300 likes this.

Since your hematocrit is likely elevated, she shouldn't have any problems writing you a script for the draw.My Dr. never has.
    If you get down into range, donate regularly, monitor your hematocrit regularly, and you may well be able to keep it in control via normal donations.
    I know it is frustrating as fvck to pay them to draw your blood and then trash it. It really is maddening.
    I was thinking the same but how do I monitor my hematocrit ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Only way is through bloodwork.

Everyone on trt or cycling often is forced to donate/draw blood regularly. Theres no other way of lowering hematocrit.

Pull a CBC @ regular intervals. My Dr. that will prescribe a therapeutic phlebotomy when I need it has a standing order in my file for a CBC when I request it. I will say that when my hematocrit comes back elevated, I don't always use the script for the therapeutic draw. Sometimes, I self bleed to avoid the cost of the therapeutic draw.
    In your case, I would recommend going with the therapeutic draws and CBC periodically. Once you get your hematocrit down into range, there's a good chance you can keep it there with periodic blood donations.
    If you find that your hemoglobin stays elevated but your hematocrit is in range, you need to mention that to your Dr. so it can evaluated further.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-26-2015 at 05:59 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning everyone

Slept like a dead man last night -- delts/traps are rightly sore!

@Clarky - I really do like those single arm upright rows(really do getta real good squeeze and more ROM w/them! Thx for the tip buddy! Chest or legs it is today!

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Clocking in on this rainy Monday! Think I am going to work arms today. I had planned legs but my partner is still out of town. I think arms is easier for forced and negs by yourself.

Got to start the week off good. Will report back.

Everyone have a good day.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

ok going in for Phlebotomy at 2.30 asked the doctor to give me the test and she said that I need to be monitored and the girls were so helpful that they find a doctor that can do it today. So will keep you posted in that regard, I dont feel good i got head ache I am guessing the bi-product of having a high blood pressure.
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ok going in for Phlebotomy at 2.30 asked the doctor to give me the test and she said that I need to be monitored and the girls were so helpful that they find a doctor that can do it today. So will keep you posted in that regard, I dont feel good i got head ache I am guessing the bi-product of having a high blood pressure.
    You'll feel better after donating, Cal! Keep us updated!

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Legs are sore as shyt today, feels like i have speed bumps in them. it hurt, really hurt to foam roll this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    You'll feel better after donating, Cal! Keep us updated!
    Lets just hope that the stupid doctor pull the blood out otherwise I am punching someone's teeth in.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lets just hope that the stupid doctor pull the blood out otherwise I am punching someone's teeth in.
    Lmao... If your doc sent over a script for a therapeutic phlebotomy your gtg! May want to check on that! By the sounds of your post it did look up!

Btw - Red Cross is a damn bust! They've refused even my therapeutic phlebotomies due to drawing at a different location - they're regulated by the FDA! Bastads!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Lmao... If your doc sent over a script for a therapeutic phlebotomy your gtg! May want to check on that! By the sounds of your post it did look up!

Btw - Red Cross is a damn bust! They've refused even my therapeutic phlebotomies due to drawing at a different location - they're regulated by the FDA! Bastads!
    I didnt know who else to go to? I just wish that there is a hospital I can find where they just take the freaking blood , cause I am freaking donating the blood.
    couple of questions,
    1. how soon after this procedure I should give out blood? should I go and get the blood test done? then decide?
    2. How soon after the procedure I should get my blood work done?
    3. I am some what sleepy is it because of the high BP? or something else is causing it (not to mention i got a good sleep)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I didnt know who else to go to? I just wish that there is a hospital I can find where they just take the freaking blood , cause I am freaking donating the blood.
    couple of questions,
    1. how soon after this procedure I should give out blood? should I go and get the blood test done? then decide?
    2. How soon after the procedure I should get my blood work done?
    3. I am some what sleepy is it because of the high BP? or something else is causing it (not to mention i got a good sleep)
    1. I'd give a DRBC(double red blood cell donation) since your crit is so high! After that if like AG, you can get a standing order in your file for whenever your HCT Reaches 50+ or what your doc suggests.... Usually I do it every 8 wks or so I tap off a pint myself at home... Then get BW to see where your levels are... Really the only way of knowing!

2. Get your BW to see how far your crit has dropped so you get an idea of how fast your replenishing your RBC! So a true reading would be around 3-5 days after...

3. Your tired lethargic an your head hurts b/c one the viscosity if your blood is super thick(60% crit) that's in the stroke zone! Your BP will also be elevated among others - track what your feeling on paper that way when you feel this coming on you'll know it maybe time or prior to this feeling imo, to get BW done either on your own or by doc!

Hope that helps

Arms

Triceps

Cable cross the body
    2f 1W 6 3F(other arm) 1.5 neg

Sit Down Rope Over head on machine 2f 1W 10 DS 4 (Reps to high here first time doing this still went till failure)

Eazy Bar underhand grip pull down on machine 3F 1W 7 RP 2

Eazy Bar overhand Push down on meachine 1f 1W 5 DS 3 DS 3

Biceps

Sit Down DB curl alt arm leading with pinkie
    2f 1W 7 DS 3 DS 3 (After this arms was FULL of Blood)

Eazy Bar standing curl 1 w/u 2F 1W 5 + 2F(had someone spot me)

Cable Curls Cable at the Top both arms at the same time. (Forgot what it is call) I think Haz posted it up the other day to finish with for the peak) 2f 1W 10 DS 3

Felt like a good session for sure. I could move faster with it only being me. Today I think I was closer to that true failure, still need some for time its getting closer. My arms usually get pumped just because of working out like most everyone else. Today though they hurt, it got to the point after my sit down DB curls I thought holy shit this is fxking hurting that fell good pump was gone and I was only on my first Bicep exercise. All in all good session.

Please give me feed back. What I need to do or change more or less. Thanks
    almostgone likes this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Tonight was a heavy set up for back. Two warm ups of wide grip pull ups and seated row machine. Blood flow was good.

Then into seated hammerstrength rows two sets heavy and a drop. Really been concentrating on the method of squeezing a walnut between my lats as Marcus always says, in my head I've a Manc accent screaming squeeze at me at the contraction of the muscle.

Then seated lat hammerstrength pull downs same as above very sore sweat was pouring outta me the groove was good too.

Then yates style bb rows hit 308lbs but was tough only managed 2 sets of 6 hard fought reps did a double drop after this. That was a pb for me which I was happy about.

Then into single rows 2 sets hard and one drop the blood was flowing hard.

Then light rack pulls for the strech and hypers to finish. Home now to refeed and chill.
    NACH3, clarky. and almostgone like this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Arms Triceps Cable cross the body 2f 1W 6 3F(other arm) 1.5 neg Sit Down Rope Over head on machine 2f 1W 10 DS 4 (Reps to high here first time doing this still went till failure) Eazy Bar underhand grip pull down on machine 3F 1W 7 RP 2 Eazy Bar overhand Push down on meachine 1f 1W 5 DS 3 DS 3 Biceps Sit Down DB curl alt arm leading with pinkie 2f 1W 7 DS 3 DS 3 (After this arms was FULL of Blood) Eazy Bar standing curl 1 w/u 2F 1W 5 + 2F(had someone spot me) Cable Curls Cable at the Top both arms at the same time. (Forgot what it is call) I think Haz posted it up the other day to finish with for the peak) 2f 1W 10 DS 3 Felt like a good session for sure. I could move faster with it only being me. Today I think I was closer to that true failure, still need some for time its getting closer. My arms usually get pumped just because of working out like most everyone else. Today though they hurt, it got to the point after my sit down DB curls I thought holy shit this is fxking hurting that fell good pump was gone and I was only on my first Bicep exercise. All in all good session. Please give me feed back. What I need to do or change more or less. Thanks
    You ever incorporate close grip bench or skull crushers? Any heavy movement for tri's? Makes a huge difference in arm development
    DCI, NACH3, OdinsOtherSon and 3 others like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    You ever incorporate close grip bench or skull crushers? Any heavy movement for tri's? Makes a huge difference in arm development
    What you hitting today Haz

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    CHEST:

Bench: 1 feeler, 2 work, +2 drop
    DB incline, 1 feeler, 2 work
    Flat flies, 1 feeler, 2 work, +2 drop
    Dips, 3 work, body weight

Done 25 min

Intensity was good, kept telling myself not to waste one set/rep. Achieved what I felt to be true failure today.
    DCI, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Skull crushers 5x12 Incline db curls 5x12 Tri push downs to fail didn't count reps Reverse curls same as above Rope push downs Hammer curls. Each working set was a drop
    OdinsOtherSon, DCI, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    What you hitting today Haz
    taking today off. Have so much to do.....

Was going to hit chest and bi's but I'll get em in tmrw.
    NACH3 likes this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Going to defer my lift tonight guys and am not going to work either. We lost one of our "children" tonight and the wife and I will be low profile. Just finished loading her in the truck and are taking her to be cremated. It helps the wife as she has a small shrine to the mastiffs we've lost over the years.
    She was 8 years old and we are thankful for the happiness she bought to our lives. Was hesitant to post this, but I think it will help me deal.with this and help me stay strong for the wife. I know to some people they are just dogs, but to us they are so much more.
    I'll be back at it tomorrow and use the sadness to drive on.
    Will be checking in and reading off and on tonight because even on the worst days all of.you bring a smile.to my face.

Very sorry to hear this AG. Dogs are people too.
    almostgone likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    U
    Going to defer my lift tonight guys and am not going to work either. We lost one of our "children" tonight and the wife and I will be low profile. Just finished loading her in the truck and are taking her to be cremated. It helps the wife as she has a small shrine to the mastiffs we've lost over the years.
    She was 8 years old and we are thankful for the happiness she bought to our lives. Was hesitant to post this, but I think it will help me deal.with this and help me stay strong for the wife. I know to some people they are just dogs, but to us they are so much more.
    Will be checking in and reading off and on tonight because even on the worst days all of.you bring a smile.to my face.
    Sorry about your loss, I can totally relate brother. We have 4 of the "kids" running around ourselves. One is getting a little long in the tooth and I'm not looking forward to having to do what you're doing.
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Chest - Pre-Exhaust(S/S Flys into Presses)
    - stretching abs(+ Core w/cables) RC ex's rolling more static/& dynamic stretch

Slight incline - flys into presses(S/S) all done to/& beyond failure
    2 feelers 3 warm ups(getting blood into chest/shoulders) flys/presses = reps
    1w(100s *new weight*) 6/5 drop(90s) 4+/3 drop(80s) 2+/3 Fvk me - no breaks at all except to grab the next pair of bells!

Reg incline - flys into presses(*new weight*)flys/presses=reps
    3 warm ups blood was rushing into my chest...
    1w(90s) 5+/4+ drop(80s) 3/4 drop(70s) 4/3

Cables mid/low(coming up)
    2w each higher end reps 10-12ish at failure

*new weights* were focused on flys!
    Weights done in 31min very very intense w/o and extremely productive!
    -all very slow as I was going heavy on these flys and heard some occasional grinding(bone on bone or bone on screws)... Almost dropped the FVKING one bell on my head(grip almost gave when twisting palms in together on flys lmao)... That would've been the safest place for the bell to land tho(on head)
    Last edited by NACH3; 10-26-2015 at 02:26 PM.
    OdinsOtherSon and clarky. like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Ok guys and girls i did delts and traps the night and it was a great session.

Seated side db raises 1 working DD

Standing side db raises 1 working 1 drop

Db upright row 2 working a side

Bent over db rev fly 1 working 1 drop

Seated shoulder press 1 working DD **new weight**

Cable rev fly 1 working 1 drop a side **new weight**

BB shrugs 1 working TD. **new weight**

Good session the night no cardio as i was a bit pushed for time.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Ok guys and girls i did delts and traps the night and it was a great session.Seated side db raises 1 working DDStanding side db raises 1 working 1 dropDb upright row 2 working a sideBent over db rev fly 1 working 1 dropSeated shoulder press 1 working DD **new weight**Cable rev fly 1 working 1 drop a side **new weight**BB shrugs 1 working TD. **new weight**Good session the night no cardio as i was a bit pushed for time.
    Very nice, Clarky! Hitting some new weights often! Lovely!
    clarky. likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No gym. Wife went to doc cause she wasn't feeling good. High bp....so now we r at hospital in the labor ward.

Lots of tests ; (

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    No gym. Wife went to doc cause she wasn't feeling good. High bp....so now we r at hospital in the labor ward. Lots of tests ; (
    How far along is she? Don't u have a couple months yet?

They will hook her belly up to a monitor to check the baby's heartbeat and movement. Keep us posted

- Knockout_Power

Got 500ml taken out going in 2 weeks again
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

How far along is she? Don't u have a couple months yet?

They will hook her belly up to a monitor to check the baby's heartbeat and movement. Keep us posted
    They did exactly that.

Her BP was high but I think it was stress. Blood, urine and ultrasound good to go.

Ugh thos is getting stress ful
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sorry to hear this brother. I'm an animal person, no kids. The girl that goes to our house when on vacation just text me a picture so I knew that my cat is OK. I feel for you ! Keep your head up.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Very busy today. No gym just repairing.

Very tight hams and biceps
    almostgone, clarky. and DCI like this.

Yes sir. I usually do a movement with DB behind head extensions with two arms while I am sitting down. Also triceps extensions DY style where your laying on a bench with a eazy bar. Should have done one or the other today.

Thanks for the advice will make sure I hit this next time for sure.

Been super busy today! looks like some good workouts for sure. Will try and check back in later.

Used to love quotes like these. And this just popped up for me on memories on facebook (as funny as that sounds I know but thought it was fitting)

"Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit" --- Aristotle
    NACH3, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Very sorry to hear this AG. Dogs are people too.
    Thanks, Kel. They really are. Each with their own personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    U

Sorry about your loss, I can totally relate brother. We have 4 of the "kids" running around ourselves. One is getting a little long in the tooth and I'm not looking forward to having to do what you're doing.
    Thanks, OOS. Losing one is never easy, but it is the price paid for the happiness they bring to our lives.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Sorry to hear this brother. I'm an animal person, no kids. The girl that goes to our house when on vacation just text me a picture so I knew that my cat is OK. I feel for you ! Keep your head up.
    Thanks, buddy. . The wife and I are OK. You know how these things are. Losing one never gets any better, but with time, the loss gets easier to deal with.
    BG and marcus300 like this.

Thread Information