Page 763 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2636637137537587597607617627637647657667677687738138631263 ... LastLast
Results 30,481 to 30,520 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    By the 2nd set your failing with the 85's and when u drop it you destroy whatever was left. That last set with the 65s takes u to failure and then the 45s take you beyond failure. The negative pressure forces blood into the pec and it just engourges and tears muscle cells. Had fun :-)
    I got fascinated/obsessed with drop setting d'bell presses after my last go around with supersetting flyes and presses. Marcus had me s/s and then said when I hit a sticking point and couldn't make any additional progress to go back to drop setting. I don't have anyone for forced reps, but once I get started I just keep dropping until I'm down back to roughly my first w/u weight. I just drop by 5-10 pounds each time and keep going. Such a nasty burn and I'll be totally spent and staggering a bit, but I swear you can feel the individual fibers of.the pecs when it is over with.
    Bodacious, clarky. and NACH3 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys and girls chest has a nice dull ache this morning. Cardio later takung the dogs for a good walk in the country we have been having torrentail rain he last wk so it should be fun probs end up a leg session with all the muck lol.
    almostgone, Bodacious and NACH3 like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Need to catch up on the thread.

Sorry guys just been busy and having some health issues and got some stressful issues at work.

Training not good just doing some TUT training

Losing weight

I come on daily but just been answering pm's and emails

Will be back soon.
    almostgone, Bodacious, BG and 2 others like this.

Hang in there, Marcus. I'm sure you'll have everything "sorted" and will back at it with full force in no time.
    Holler if it is anything I can do to help.
    BG and NACH3 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Need to catch up on the thread. Sorry guys just been busy and having some health issues and got some stressful issues at work. Training not good just doing some TUT training Losing weight I come on daily but just been answering pm's and emails Will be back soon.
    Sorry about the health issues and work stress, big man. I swear those two things can wreak havoc on diet and training and I understand how frustrating it can be. We're alive and kicking in here and we know you're with us.

Hang in there brutha. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno View Post
    Sorry about the health issues and work stress, big man. I swear those two things can wreak havoc on diet and training and I understand how frustrating it can be. We're alive and kicking in here and we know you're with us.

Hang in there brutha. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
    X2 Marcus.... well said Igif. Hang in there Marcus!!!

Also let me know if I can do anything to help you also!
    Last edited by Bodacious; 12-06-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Good morning guys/gals!!!

Christmas party was a success! Seems like the wife had a good time. It was was good it quite a few people should up. I got a lot of complements on my size!!! So that made my night of course.

Today is a full rest day and icing and heating my arm. We have to clean the house back up so that will be cardio today.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday.
    NACH3 likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Good morning guys/gals!!! Christmas party was a success! Seems like the wife had a good time. It was was good it quite a few people should up. I got a lot of complements on my size!!! So that made my night of course. Today is a full rest day and icing and heating my arm. We have to clean the house back up so that will be cardio today. Hope everyone has a good Sunday.
    Nice bod! I'm happy you had a good time, I know you weren't quite feeling it yesterday so that's awesome. Comments about the size usually makes things better too

I'm waiting to put down meal 2 then off to annihilate legs. Good day off yesterday. My chest is in ridiculous pain and just had to take some NSAIDS lol, so that should help. I'll put down a coffee on the way, throw some evil music on the headphones and zone out.

Daughter has riding lessons this afternoon then off for some more Xmas shopping. Hopefully fit some football in there somewhere later.
    NACH3 likes this.

Nice bod! I'm happy you had a good time, I know you weren't quite feeling it yesterday so that's awesome. Comments about the size usually makes things better too

I'm waiting to put down meal 2 then off to annihilate legs. Good day off yesterday. My chest is in ridiculous pain and just had to take some NSAIDS lol, so that should help. I'll put down a coffee on the way, throw some evil music on the headphones and zone out.

Daughter has riding lessons this afternoon then off for some more Xmas shopping. Hopefully fit some football in there somewhere later.
    Yes it does Igif.

Go and muder them legs man!!

Sounds like a pretty good day!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    @ Marcus - we're all here for you, too Big Man! Good to see Ya post! Things will surely fall back in to place(your too stubborn not to)

Morning all

So it's time to get back on the wagon - mouthpiece, chest, and time to really get back at it... Feel good just a lil pain in the shoulder... Stretch er out nicely and get that blood in there!
    Bodacious likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    @ Marcus - we're all here for you, too Big Man! Good to see Ya post! Things will surely fall back in to place(your too stubborn not to) Morning all So it's time to get back on the wagon - mouthpiece, chest, and time to really get back at it... Feel good just a lil pain in the shoulder... Stretch er out nicely and get that blood in there!
    Let's go, NACH, let's get it brutha. Hitting chest today? Sitting in my driveway watching some videos getting pumped for legs.
    NACH3 likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Need to catch up on the thread.

Sorry guys just been busy and having some health issues and got some stressful issues at work.

Training not good just doing some TUT training

Losing weight

I come on daily but just been answering pm's and emails

Will be back soon.
    Welcome back sir....good to hear from you.

Hope everything gets better for you

Arms this morning

Tris

Rope pull down DD

Reverse grip ez bar DD

Cg bench drop

Hammer strength dips straight into dB kick back

Bis

Straight bar curls into dB curls

Cable curls ( pulling into ears) straight into dB hammers

Rope curls DD
    NACH3, Bodacious, clarky. and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Let's go, NACH, let's get it brutha. Hitting chest today? Sitting in my driveway watching some videos getting pumped for legs.
    Gettin another meal in me b4 I go let's crush it my man

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hammer strength flat press each rep pause rep 1 feel 2 working sets

incline press same as above

DB Heavy flies pausing at the bottom for 5 seconds each rep

Finished off with the peck deck

32 minutes cardio the extra 2 minutes was the cool down
    NACH3, Bodacious, BG and 1 others like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post

32 minutes cardio the extra 2 minutes was the cool down
    When I hit the distance I was aiming for I jump off that thing like it's on fire !
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blog Entries
    Nice session bio.

Put the legs through some good pain today. Started off with some weighted lunges as a pre-exhaust.

Hack squat, 2 feelers and heavy, got 8 reps and slight drop and pushed another 3 slow deep reps.

Leg press: feeler and went right for heavy. Only got 4 (was expecting to get 6-8 but must be from the pre-exhaust). Dropped and pushed put another 4. At the end of each press movement I lock the knees and do some calf presses. Calves actually hurt from chest day on Friday from the way Haz had me on the bench with my back arched.

Extensions/curls/more calves. Eff cardio.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey fellas im going in for a later chest session

Im thinking of

Slight Incline DBs(2notches up - one less than reg or super incline... I want to try and hit the Haz w/o w/drops... I read AG's post where Marcus says to keep drop setting If your at a sticking point(does this mean more reps(I get no WAISTING reps/or anything) but will this stimulate more growth if not felt out right & if one goes way over the 6-12rep mark w/drops?!?! Just curious?

Blog Entries
    Hey fellas im going in for a later chest session Im thinking of Slight Incline DBs(2notches up - one less than reg or super incline... I want to try and hit the Haz w/o w/drops... I read AG's post where Marcus says to keep drop setting If your at a sticking point(does this mean more reps(I get no WAISTING reps/or anything) but will this stimulate more growth if not felt out right & if one goes way over the 6-12rep mark w/drops?!?! Just curious?
    I think as long as you find failure, then you're able to stimulate growth. With heavier weight and keeping in the 12 rep range, however, I feel like you're making the best use of your energy/power and you'll perhaps be able to find failure sooner and with less reps.

I don't think Haz and I went much if any over the 12 rep range on full reps, including the drop set, but we definitely went over with consideration of the partial reps.

Another thing that was crazy hard for me on this workout was the new form. Back was significantly arched, legs wide, and elbows and wrists were in a different position whereby one end o the db touched the chest almost flush with the entire side. I found that to be challenging along with the new routine.
    NACH3, almostgone and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    P
    I think as long as you find failure, then you're able to stimulate growth. With heavier weight and keeping in the 12 rep range, however, I feel like you're making the best use of your energy/power and you'll perhaps be able to find failure sooner and with less reps.

I don't think Haz and I went much if any over the 12 rep range on full reps, including the drop set, but we definitely went over with consideration of the partial reps.

Another thing that was crazy hard for me on this workout was the new form. Back was significantly arched, legs wide, and elbows and wrists were in a different position whereby one end o the db touched the chest almost flush with the entire side. I found that to be challenging along with the new routine.

Fvkin game changer... I had the DBs in a V(inside part of bell closest to shoulder on angle down and I had someone pushing down with pressure to give me that stretch youse were talking about... Fvk me! I loved it! I didn't need any more than 3 ex's... And that was pushing it lol

That 3set dropper was nasty when under real strict control/tempo!!
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-06-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    P Fvkin game changer... I had the DBs in a V(inside part of bell closest to shoulder on angle down and I had someone pushing down with pressure to give me that stretch youse were talking about... Fvk me! I loved it! I didn't need any more than 3 ex's... And that was pushing it lol That 3set dropper was nasty when under real strict control!
    That shit hurts so bad lol

The bells have to come to the inside part of the pec near the arm pit. You extend up OVER YOUR CHEST NOT YOUR DELTS OR HEAD. You bring the dumbells back to horizontal as you extend upwards and can even give a small bit of a twist to help activate the pecs more. Everything is done slow and controlled. No fast reps. Once you fail you have someone help you with two forced reps. Once you complete those you do 1/2 or 1/4 reps to destroy the pecs. Then to finish you have someone push those dumbells down as you push against the pressure. The pain is incredible.
    NACH3, Bodacious and almostgone like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Chest
    Stretching RC ex's abs rolling more stretching
    - NOTE** So I tried the Haz w/o w/Igi ad I had a spotter and he was definitely pressing down at the bottom for a much more pronounced stretch = A FVKIN GAME CHANGER! He wanted to quit after the first set lol - I said nope... I need you to push me to and past failure and down on these bells! Cvnt

Incline DB press all DBs were in a V slanted toward my shoulders and back arched w/feet under me for leg drive
    Warmed up w/70/80/90
    -1w(100s) 9-10+ partials drop(85s) 4+ partials
    - 1w(85s) 8-10+ partials drop(70s) 5+ partials
    - 1w(70s) 7-9+partials drop(50s) got too many at 8+ partials

Incline DB flys
    2w(70s) 6-8+partials(between the two w/sets) + holding squeeze at top of contraction for 3s drop(60s) 4-6

Nautilus Neutral grip press
    Holding contraction/squeeze for 5sec
    2w(stack) 8+/6-7 drop till I'll couldn't do anything

I'm very stoked about this - I'm already in pain I was from the start and still am! I'm going to keep doing these ex's very strictly w/a slower tempo, and with more tension and stretching the muscle w/the pressure when able!
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-06-2015 at 04:08 PM.
    Bodacious and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    L

The bells have to come to the inside part of the pec near the arm pit. You extend up OVER YOUR CHEST NOT YOUR DELTS OR HEAD. You bring the dumbells back to horizontal as you extend upwards and can even give a small bit of a twist to help activate the pecs more. Everything is done slow and controlled. No fast reps. Once you fail you have someone help you with two forced reps. Once you complete those you do 1/2 or 1/4 reps to destroy the pecs. Then to finish you have someone push those dumbells down as you push against the pressure. The pain is incredible.
    The biggest difference is the form(bells in that V slanted touching inside part of arm pits) and tempo of the rep! It was great and VERY PAINFUL! Loved it!
    Last edited by NACH3; 12-07-2015 at 07:14 AM.

My chest is already rocked from this morning. Those db heavy flies with the pause reps at the bottom just trash it. Can't wait to feel how sore it us tomorrow. Tomorrow is my rest day so it works out perfect. Rest and eating

Blog Entries
    = A FVKIN GAME CHANGER! He wanted to quit after the first set lol - I said nope... I need you to push me to and past failure and down on these bells! Cvnt
    Lmao.. Can't quit. Not an option.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Lmao.. Can't quit. Not an option.
    nope..... Never. One of my favorite training shirt says across the front. My warm up is your workout

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    nope..... Never. One of my favorite training shirt says across the front. My warm up is your workout
    It sure holds true! I'm still shaking and it's been an hr and hlf easy lol it's just starting
    Bodacious likes this.

Nice guys!!!
    Good sessions by everyone and great motivation.

Didn't do much myself today. Ate a lot and rested. I iced and heated the arm and watched football pretty much all day.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Nice guys!!!
    Good sessions by everyone and great motivation.

Didn't do much myself today. Ate a lot and rested. I iced and heated the arm and watched football pretty much all day.

Hope everyone is doing good.
    How's the arm

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    How's the arm
    It's getting better... I haven't given it a chance not to. I literally didn't do anything today. Lol...Icing it right now watching the game.

Thanks for asking.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 12-06-2015 at 10:16 PM.
    BG and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

That's what I meant - bells basically flush with chest and into arm pit! Much better description

Blog Entries
    Ate like a champ today and it feels great. Got all my meals in and still going strong. Actually felt like eating all day too so it wasn't forced.

Ate a bunch of flank steak, rice, and veggies for dinner. About to put down a shake pretty soon.

FaceTimed with the kid in college and the young one had a friend over. Pats lost, and I don't care.. Gonna do some on line shopping now. Today was a pretty good day.
    Bodacious and almostgone like this.

Ate like a champ today and it feels great. Got all my meals in and still going strong. Actually felt like eating all day too so it wasn't forced.

Ate a bunch of flank steak, rice, and veggies for dinner. About to put down a shake pretty soon.

FaceTimed with the kid in college and the young one had a friend over. Pats lost, and I don't care.. Gonna do some on line shopping now. Today was a pretty good day.
    Sounds like a great day Igif.

Work is incredibly busy right now. My head is overrun with geometry and numbers . Will defo try to get some lifting in Mon. evening. I need it for mental housecleaning purposes and I've missed too many sessions this past week.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey fellas im going in for a later chest session

Im thinking of

Slight Incline DBs(2notches up - one less than reg or super incline... I want to try and hit the Haz w/o w/drops... I read AG's post where Marcus says to keep drop setting If your at a sticking point(does this mean more reps(I get no WAISTING reps/or anything) but will this stimulate more growth if not felt out right & if one goes way over the 6-12rep mark w/drops?!?! Just curious?
    I usually don't go much past 12 or so, but if I crap out @ 6 reps, I drop 10# or so, grab however many I can until I'm at partial reps, drop again. I think at the upper end I may hit 14 - 15 reps max. and that's if I misjudge a drop. Sometimes I drop by 5# increments if I feel strong.
    I don't have a spotter, so I have to tinker around and find whatever tools I can use to get the job done.
    LOL, the wife has offered to spot me, but I don't think that would be good for her or me.
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys and girls shoulders and traps the day feeling good since i started the pullback.
    Well monday again so here we go again guys and girls i'll report back the night.
    almostgone, NACH3 and Bodacious like this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    After paging thru all the workoutsI can't not workout anymore. I am going to the gym today. Period.
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Blog Entries
    Get it done GGR! Let us know how it goes.

Morning to all!
    Bodacious likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning guys and gals

I didn't sleep to well... My chest felt like it was gonna pop and twitch uncontrollably and really felt that stretch from the w/o all night! Lol R shoulder is a lil tight(but usual), but I may attempt back or legs(legs would be ideal)... Very pleased with my session yesterday, and rearing to get back at it today!

@ AG - I'm the same... If I misjudge a drop it'll take me to 12-15max(funny b/c 12/13/14 seem to hit much more than anything higher) - thx for the feedback big guy!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Get it done GGR! Let us know how it goes.

Morning to all!
    Igi what happened to the PATS??
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information