Page 784 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 2846847347747797807817827837847857867877887897948348841284 ... LastLast
Results 31,321 to 31,360 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Never made it to in laws tonight. Just got home from 14 hr shift. But wife brought home a weird mixed off food for me from her house. King crab about 1.5#, 10oz lobster tail, fried rice, fried shrimp, and lasagna. And I demolished it all. For all those who won't be on tomorroq. I wish every one here a very merry Xmas and happy holidays. I hope it brings you happiness in what ever you do. This year will be the best Xmas I have ever had with my little man being able to spend it with us. It's been one hell of a year with big downs for me and even bigger ups. I want to thank everyone in this thread (and board) for every piece of advise, wisdom, and general friendships. Merry Xmas everyone. I am off to spend time with my little guy and wife before passing out. Long day tomorrow of traveling. Be safe and enjoy!
    Seafood, fried rice, lasagna. Yes, please.

Congrats on the great year and new little guy, sfla. It's great to know you.
    almostgone likes this.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    What should I do?

I'm with my fiancés family. Her parents, aunts, uncles, etc.

They made pork shoulder and partridge which I love and a bunch of other crap I'm not a fan of. They also made plain white rice for me because I don't like the rice they make.

I'm two plates deep and hardly anyone has eaten. I'm scared of I take a 3rd plate people are gunna be like "wtf this guy doin? Eatin all the food"

What would u do?
    Lol...

Go for it...hahaha
    almostgone likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Normally yes they'd be forcing food down your throat but these particular people who's house we're at.... They're a bit stingy. The husband isn't..... But the wife will talk shit to family lol.

If I know she ever talked shit about me I'd embarass myself next time I saw her. I just left my plate there lol. I ate half of the entire pot of white rice lol. Had to be 3 cooked cups easy. If not 4
    almostgone and DCI like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I did it lol

Sent the fiancé up to get me another plate. She was scooping out rice and more Partridge and I hear "he loves it..... Wants more"

The scab sold me out.....
    almostgone, DCI and BG like this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    What should I do?

I'm with my fiancés family. Her parents, aunts, uncles, etc.

They made pork shoulder and partridge which I love and a bunch of other crap I'm not a fan of. They also made plain white rice for me because I don't like the rice they make.

I'm two plates deep and hardly anyone has eaten. I'm scared of I take a 3rd plate people are gunna be like "wtf this guy doin? Eatin all the food"

What would u do?
    Just smile politely, load up another plate, and say "Can't talk....eating".
    BG, DCI and clarky. like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

OK. This old man did some serious and much needed sleeping. Going to watch a movie with the wife and the beast and will be getting into some serious leg work today.
    Just wanted to say "Merry Christmas" to each of you and your families. I count myself lucky to be a part of this group and have learned so much from all of you.
    Looking forward to more pain, growth, trials, and successes this coming year and I couldn't ask for a finer crew to be lifting with.
    All the best to each and every one of you from very rural SC.
    marcus300, clarky., NACH3 and 1 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    AG. What Haz said. I don't let go of the bar though. That guy must be exhausted to be doing them with only body-weight.
    LMAO, I'll probably be using a dry bar in the Smythe at first. I want to try adding them at the very end of legs today and then work my way up on the weight as I get stronger. I'm always trashed by the time I get done with legs (both strength wise and cardio wise), but I have to start somewhere, right?

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Sucks. My wife was sick for 3 weeks with something else, now she's got what I have, this is one miserable house hold. Also the rabbit of mine I just spent $800 on surgery is acting weird and on top of that I had to give my wife that money out of my bonus !! Urgggggg
    Hope the bunny, wife, and you get better pronto, BG. If it's the same type respiratory bug that is going around down here, it can take a week or three to get fully cleared up.
    BG likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Merry Christmas all, just remember the greatest gift of all.................CHRIST'S SALVATION.

Soryy Marcus I had to Enjoy everyone
    lol fuk me you still at it. you big nasty fuk you know I love you
    almostgone, DCI, Bodacious and 1 others like this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Happy Christmas all finally got shirts to fit me correctly it is great haha.

Hope ye all got loadsa pressies have had a great day eatting and most importantly enjoying it with your family
    almostgone, clarky., BG and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Sucks. My wife was sick for 3 weeks with something else, now she's got what I have, this is one miserable house hold. Also the rabbit of mine I just spent $800 on surgery is acting weird and on top of that I had to give my wife that money out of my bonus !! Urgggggg
    I'm relieved to hear that I'm not the only one that dropped over $500 on a rabbit. Mine was sick and had to do whatever we could to get it better. Couldn't justify putting it down.....
    almostgone and BG like this.

- Knockout_Power

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    OK. This old man did some serious and much needed sleeping. Going to watch a movie with the wife and the beast and will be getting into some serious leg work today. Just wanted to say "Merry Christmas" to each of you and your families. I count myself lucky to be a part of this group and have learned so much from all of you. Looking forward to more pain, growth, trials, and successes this coming year and I couldn't ask for a finer crew to be lifting with. All the best to each and every one of you from very rural SC.
    Well said , AG. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    almostgone likes this.

Merry Christmas to all!!! I hope everyone has a good time with your family!! Guys I will not be back on till later tonight, just to check on thread. After that I will be on vacation to bring in the New Year on a cruise ship!!! Going to get some rest and more rest!

I hope everyone has a safe holiday!
    DCI, almostgone and clarky. like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Merry Christmas to all!!! I hope everyone has a good time with your family!! Guys I will not be back on till later tonight, just to check on thread. After that I will be on vacation to bring in the New Year on a cruise ship!!! Going to get some rest and more rest! I hope everyone has a safe holiday!
    Merry Christmas, bod! Sounds like a great time. Enjoy!!
    Bodacious likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Merry Xmas everyone! Hope every one has an amazing day with your families!

We just did our house, then off to inlaws and then my house.

Best gift so far right here!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20151225_085815.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	160936
    DCI, almostgone, clarky. and 3 others like this.

DCI
    Cool present sfla man have a great day

LOL, excellent, Sfla!

Blog Entries
    Nice sfla that's awesome!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    MERRY MERRY EVERYONE!

Hope all enjoyed their festivities last night and today!
    almostgone and DCI like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    HO HO HO Back/lats is fried the day fellas merry crimbo friends lets eat. Clean lol hahaha so in i fvcking will am putting maternity trousers/pants on the day hahaha.
    almostgone, DCI and NACH3 like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    lol fuk me you still at it. you big nasty fuk you know I love you
    Haha till the end, love you like a long lost big fuking brother too !!
    marcus300 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    I'm relieved to hear that I'm not the only one that dropped over $500 on a rabbit. Mine was sick and had to do whatever we could to get it better. Couldn't justify putting it down.....
    My wife said " I would have put her down, so you pay for it out of your bonus!" What ever, its the second same surgery, no more Cheerios for her, I think thats where the calcium is building up from. Im 2G now into this one rabbit when you add getting her fixed, I think this is where I draw the line......maybe we will see
    What type of rabbit do you have?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I hope all you hitters are enjoying some good food and time with the family.
    NACH3, DCI and almostgone like this.

My wife said " I would have put her down, so you pay for it out of your bonus!" What ever, its the second same surgery, no more Cheerios for her, I think thats where the calcium is building up from. Im 2G now into this one rabbit when you add getting her fixed, I think this is where I draw the line......maybe we will see What type of rabbit do you have?
    This was a few years ago..... A good 6 or so. My ex had the bunny for a while and it started getting sick. It needed all kinds of medicine and a hospital stay. Then we gave her IV fluids for a few weeks. She lasted another 6 months or so and then died. It was a white bunny with floppy ears.
    BG likes this.

- Knockout_Power

BG
    Haz you big softy lol

Hope everyone's day is going great, I had a good morning and about to leave for my Aunts. She said theres tons of food, I cant wait. Eat big, lift bigger!! Enjoy !
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Haz you big softy lol Hope everyone's day is going great, I had a good morning and about to leave for my Aunts. She said theres tons of food, I cant wait. Eat big, lift bigger!! Enjoy !
    Lol I love animals man..... More so than most people. If something can be done to save a life then I'll doit. As long as it won't prolong any suffering.
    BG and almostgone like this.

- Knockout_Power

BG
    Lol I love animals man..... More so than most people. If something can be done to save a life then I'll doit. As long as it won't prolong any suffering.
    Same here, my wife says I love my cat more then her.........I just shove a snickers in my mouth and chew
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Same here, my wife says I love my cat more then her.........I just shove a snickers in my mouth and chew
    Lmao

I have a female Wheaton terrier/cocker spaniel mix that's going to destroy my life when she dies. Can't even think about it.

Lol sometimes people think all the muscle makes you a dick..... It's the opposite..... It's the people that make me a dick lol. I have a soft spot for animals - they depend on us. When you buy them as a pet you're promising to take care of them.
    DCI, NACH3, BG and 1 others like this.

- Knockout_Power

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Lmao

I have a female Wheaton terrier/cocker spaniel mix that's going to destroy my life when she dies. Can't even think about it.

Lol sometimes people think all the muscle makes you a dick..... It's the opposite..... It's the people that make me a dick lol. I have a soft spot for animals - they depend on us. When you buy them as a pet you're promising to take care of them.
    Id rather see a person get 'it' than a dog! Haha true tho... The animals usually always get it in the movies so I look forward to when the person gets what's coming for them!

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Just got to the hotel and flying out in the morning guys. Hope no one forgets about my ass why I am gone. I am going to do shit on this vacation that I usually don't, like eat and not feel bad about it and enjoy it, not workout ED. I just want to enjoy time with my wife and friends.

Just want to say thanks to everyone that has help me over the past 4 months and through everything. This board is part of my life I check it ED pretty much if I can. I have made good friends on here. So I am thankful for that. Anyways... till next Sunday everyone have a good time and kill it!!!
    DCI and NACH3 like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Just got to the hotel and flying out in the morning guys. Hope no one forgets about my ass why I am gone. I am going to do shit on this vacation that I usually don't, like eat and not feel bad about it and enjoy it, not workout ED. I just want to enjoy time with my wife and friends.

Just want to say thanks to everyone that has help me over the past 4 months and through everything. This board is part of my life I check it ED pretty much if I can. I have made good friends on here. So I am thankful for that. Anyways... till next Sunday everyone have a good time and kill it!!!
    Merry Xmas bod! Enjoy a well.deserved time off man.!!
    Bodacious likes this.

I am itching to get back after it tomorrow!
    almostgone likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Hope everyone had a good Christmas! Just got to the hotel and flying out in the morning guys. Hope no one forgets about my ass why I am gone. I am going to do shit on this vacation that I usually don't, like eat and not feel bad about it and enjoy it, not workout ED. I just want to enjoy time with my wife and friends. Just want to say thanks to everyone that has help me over the past 4 months and through everything. This board is part of my life I check it ED pretty much if I can. I have made good friends on here. So I am thankful for that. Anyways... till next Sunday everyone have a good time and kill it!!!
    Very well earned time off bod. Make great memories with your family and enjoy yourself. Life is good, brother.

We'll be here when you get back!
    Bodacious likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active
    I am itching to get back after it tomorrow!
    You and me both. Back at it tomorrow.

Here we go hope everyone had a great day. Ready to get back after it in the gym today
    almostgone likes this.

DCI
    Jaysus lads I'm off till tuesday want the break away feel I need it.
    BG, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Here we go hope everyone had a great day. Ready to get back after it in the gym today
    Me too. Im trying ti decide when to go. I want to get a good one in so I will probably wait until later to try to get some more food in.

Taking those few days off helped greatly with being sick, still have some congestion, but I feel good.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Blog Entries
    Glad you're feeling better BG.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hope everyone's Christmas went well... Hanging out with fam and friends

Either today or tomorrow I'm gettin back in there and starting pushing some weight around - can't wait!

Should be hittin delts and traps today. Then have an ugly sweater party to goto tonite lol
    BG likes this.

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information