Page 815 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3157157658058108118128138148158168178188198208258659151315 ... LastLast
Results 32,561 to 32,600 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Here in the Hamptons were over a foot of snow right now. Jumped on the quad with the wife and road the streets for a while. Good times, lots of fun. Helped the neighbor and his kids build an igloo. I didnt know how into it he was, thing is huge, worked harder then a day at work and its not done yet, but it is fun.

Friday legs

Did my warm ups felt good, decided I was going to to one more working set this week (15 reps) then Im going to change things up to 8-6-3-2. Got moving on my working set, had an old training partner spotting me so I could push the limits. I got to 9 and legs started wobbling, then I didnt feel them but was still moving fast, scared the shit out of me, he's saying keep going but I had to rack at 10. The deads the day before got me, I have never felt my legs like that. I honestly thought they were going to give out. After that I had jello legs, so I hit abs and went home. Sucks, should have went easy on the deads so now Im a week back from starting my new squat routine.
    Bodacious, NACH3, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    U r going out in all that!?
    Sure did Sfla!

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Here in the Hamptons were over a foot of snow right now. Jumped on the quad with the wife and road the streets for a while. Good times, lots of fun. Helped the neighbor and his kids build an igloo. I didnt know how into it he was, thing is huge, worked harder then a day at work and its not done yet, but it is fun.

Friday legs

Did my warm ups felt good, decided I was going to to one more working set this week (15 reps) then Im going to change things up to 8-6-3-2. Got moving on my working set, had an old training partner spotting me so I could push the limits. I got to 9 and legs started wobbling, then I didnt feel them but was still moving fast, scared the shit out of me, he's saying keep going but I had to rack at 10. The deads the day before got me, I have never felt my legs like that. I honestly thought they were going to give out. After that I had jello legs, so I hit abs and went home. Sucks, should have went easy on the deads so now Im a week back from starting my new squat routine.

Bet that was fun on the ATV BG!!!

Just killed my traps/delts guys.. F*CK YEA!!! PUMPED RIGHT NOW!

I would have to say one of the best delt/trap workout I have had since the cycle. I needed it to. I went by and pick up another guy and we crushed it! We are trying to also get on the same schedule so we can workout together more.

Still have the high off of the workout! and damn it feels good. Wish I could get this way every time. I get it a lot more when I am on cycle. I told myself I need to kill it today before I even went in. Its the mind set for me before I even walk in the gym. I need to get in that zone as soon as I leave the house. So I don't just go through the motions.

I know Marcus is always talking about the mind set if you have read the whole thread. Damn its true. I know that but it just different. Hopefully you guys will know what I mean. Some days its good workouts for sure but some days are fu*king Epic days!! LOL
    Last edited by Bodacious; 01-23-2016 at 01:02 PM.
    BG, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Morning guys... Be safe in that snow(Bod what the hell are you thinking lol.. Your state is probably in a 'A state of Emergency') you crazy MFers) - well did you walk or drive?

I definitely hammered my delts and my traps are wicked sore! I did do rears too! Just forgot to post it... I think arms are on the menu.

Have a great day everyone!
    We drove... Yea it is State of Emergency the mains roads isn't that bad they are doing a decent job at keeping them clean. I wish I could freaking post a pic on here from my phone. I took a few and tried to upload them straight from it but it will not work, with out me going through a bunch of stuff.
    Last edited by Bodacious; 01-23-2016 at 01:09 PM.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post

Friday legs

That's awesome BG! Both the igloo(:-p) and your squatting! Sounds to me like things are moving forward... Always great to see! Im looking forward to you staying healthy and building some new tissue(and solidifying what you already have)!! Will be fun to watch(& read)!

Way to get out there w/the kids & 4-wheeler
    BG likes this.

bigdil511 is offline Associate Member
    Bg I'm in blue point south shore, not terribly far from you, about a foot here too.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Bet that was fun on the ATV BG!!!
    So much, only get to ride the roads a few times a winter.
    almostgone and Bodacious like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    That's how much I shoveled. Gave up.... I'm gunna pay someone to doit lol. I did just enough so I could walk to the liquor store lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-2454533810.jpg  
    NACH3, almostgone and Bodacious like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Here in the Hamptons were over a foot of snow right now. Jumped on the quad with the wife and road the streets for a while. Good times, lots of fun. Helped the neighbor and his kids build an igloo. I didnt know how into it he was, thing is huge, worked harder then a day at work and its not done yet, but it is fun. Friday legs Did my warm ups felt good, decided I was going to to one more working set this week (15 reps) then Im going to change things up to 8-6-3-2. Got moving on my working set, had an old training partner spotting me so I could push the limits. I got to 9 and legs started wobbling, then I didnt feel them but was still moving fast, scared the shit out of me, he's saying keep going but I had to rack at 10. The deads the day before got me, I have never felt my legs like that. I honestly thought they were going to give out. After that I had jello legs, so I hit abs and went home. Sucks, should have went easy on the deads so now Im a week back from starting my new squat routine.
    Hell yes! Sounds like that working set may have been all you ****ing had though, BG. That's the growing kind of stress right there.

Possibly the best part of leaving after a leg session like that is trying to walk. Feels funny. Looks funnier.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious
    Just killed my traps/delts guys.. F*CK YEA!!! PUMPED RIGHT NOW! I would have to say one of the best delt/trap workout I have had since the cycle. I needed it to. I went by and pick up another guy and we crushed it! We are trying to also get on the same schedule so we can workout together more. Still have the high off of the workout! and damn it feels good. Wish I could get this way every time. I get it a lot more when I am on cycle. I told myself I need to kill it today before I even went in. Its the mind set for me before I even walk in the gym. I need to get in that zone as soon as I leave the house. So I don't just go through the motions. I know Marcus is always talking about the mind set if you have read the whole thread. Damn its true. I know that but it just different. Hopefully you guys will know what I mean. Some days its good workouts for sure but some days are fu*king Epic days!! LOL
    Boom! That's great to hear Bod. I love reading about everything you guy do, especially when it's ****ing nuclear!
    Bodacious likes this.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    That's how much I shoveled. Gave up.... I'm gunna pay someone to doit lol. I did just enough so I could walk to the liquor store lol
    Just got back inside from sledding, or attempting to. Was fun as hell and I ripped my pants, so that was funny.
    almostgone, Bodacious and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    Just got back inside from sledding, or attempting to. Was fun as hell and I ripped my pants, so that was funny.
    Snow is up to my dick..... We only got flurries ;-)

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Snow is up to my dick..... We only got flurries ;-)
    It got cold real quick and I put the dog on the sled which was hilarious. Still coming down hard.
    almostgone and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Igifuno
    It got cold real quick and I put the dog on the sled which was hilarious. Still coming down hard.
    Same here..... It's not letting up. The snow drifts are over 6ft here. It's insane

- Knockout_Power

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    That's absolutely crazy!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Drinking my shake. Headed to the shop here in a few.

Edit: Just to reiterate, I do NOT want to work tonight.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-23-2016 at 07:11 PM.
    clarky., Bodacious and BG like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    Drinking my shake. Headed to the shop here in a few. Edit: Just to reiterate, I do NOT want to work tonight.
    working stinks man of course you do not want to work
    almostgone likes this.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    I love working out! Work is a drag!
    almostgone likes this.

Damn dude that is crazy!

I hope all you guys keep power and stay safe. Looks like a ton of people are stranded and without power.

I'm starting to get worried.....

Snow drifts are crazy high. There hasta be a consistent 4' of snow on the sidewalk. No one has come by to offer their snow blowing service. I may have to actually shovel tomorrow :-(

- Knockout_Power

Decent go at it tonight. Number of crunches was about 20% off the usual number of reps. I can tell my legs are a tad weak, so I guess there will defo be a "reset" of some of my working weights when I get to legs next time, until I can work the right leg back up.
    In general though, the back lifts went fairly well. Under all the fat, I pulled a wicked cramp in mid to lower right lat after pulldowns. Had to stretch for about 5 minutes before I could keep it from contracting, so I think I nailed the lift pretty well.

Crunches- 2 sets and some lower back stretches

CG pulldown w/ u'hand grip- 2 w/u, Work-5+ - 3+ - 2+ w/ a 5 count slow neg on partial reps.
    Parallel grip pulldown- 1 w/u, Work- 5+ - 3+ - , drop, 3+ reps. 5 count slow neg. into a full stretch on partial reps.
    Got the cramp here, so did more stretches.
    Tbar rows- Work-5, drop,5, drop,3+
    Low pulley rows- 1 w/u @ my usual working weight. Work- 5 - 2+, drop, 3+. New weight on these but I didn't pre exhaust w/ d'bell rows like usual. Slow 5 count neg. into a full stretch on partials.
    Deads- 1 light set.

That pretty much did it for me. 34 minutes not including crunches and stretches. No quad pains, just a little numb feeling and seems to be weak-ish.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-23-2016 at 11:46 PM.
    clarky., Bodacious and NACH3 like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm starting to get worried.....

Snow drifts are crazy high. There hasta be a consistent 4' of snow on the sidewalk. No one has come by to offer their snow blowing service. I may have to actually shovel tomorrow :-(
    I'm not saying anything. Hope you get rid of your snow, buddy.

LOL, it was a good lift. Just finished stretching and took a half a relaxer. Think I will be wearing this lift for a day or two.
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Nice session there AG
    almostgone likes this.

Morning guy and girls well thats ma 2 days rest done loved it i feel good. Just going to get fed and watered then i'll get for a session delts/traps.
    I'll report back later fellas.
    almostgone, Bodacious and NACH3 like this.

Thanks, Clarky. Definitely feels good.to be back lifting.
    clarky. likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Going to to the gym to try again, ive had coffee that's why I typed "to" twice

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Going to to the gym to try again, ive had coffee that's why I typed "to" twice
    LMAO. Don't get me started on typing and caffeine. It's horrendous what I can do between caffeine and my fat thumbs doing the typing.
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    LMAO. Don't get me started on typing and caffeine. It's horrendous what I can do between caffeine and my fat thumbs doing the typing.
    Oh fuking hell don't set those cvnts off again. The fuking spelling/grammer police! set of tw$ts
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Killed back

started with bent over bb rows lol oh yes I killed them

then one arm db rows - destroyed them

close grip pulldowns - oh stretch those lats

low pulley close grip - nice but hurt which was nice

hypers

straight arm pulldowns

and shrugs for a change and I didn't do them yesterday

Good morning guys/gals!!

Nice session Marcus and Almostgone!!!
    Guess I am with Haz today on shoveling this snow today. It's going to be a pain. I am going to measure what we got and post later. What's crazy is the wind drifts WTF. ...

Anyways hope everyone enjoys there Sunday. Will be food prepping for the weeks and other chores. Might try and go get a stretching session in later today.
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Morning guy and girls well thats ma 2 days rest done loved it i feel good. Just going to get fed and watered then i'll get for a session delts/traps.
    I'll report back later fellas.
    Get after it Clarky!!
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Killed back started with bent over bb rows lol oh yes I killed them then one arm db rows - destroyed them close grip pulldowns - oh stretch those lats low pulley close grip - nice but hurt which was nice hypers straight arm pulldowns and shrugs for a change and I didn't do them yesterday
    That looks like a hell of a good time. Not sure I would be able to stand up straight after that one. I may go with at set up this week, I haven't started with rows in some time. Thanks for posting, Big Man.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Decent go at it tonight. Number of crunches was about 20% off the usual number of reps. I can tell my legs are a tad weak, so I guess there will defo be a "reset" of some of my working weights when I get to legs next time, until I can work the right leg back up.
    In general though, the back lifts went fairly well. Under all the fat, I pulled a wicked cramp in mid to lower right lat after pulldowns. Had to stretch for about 5 minutes before I could keep it from contracting, so I think I nailed the lift pretty well.

Crunches- 2 sets and some lower back stretches

CG pulldown w/ u'hand grip- 2 w/u, Work-5+ - 3+ - 2+ w/ a 5 count slow neg on partial reps.
    Parallel grip pulldown- 1 w/u, Work- 5+ - 3+ - , drop, 3+ reps. 5 count slow neg. into a full stretch on partial reps.
    Got the cramp here, so did more stretches.
    Tbar rows- Work-5, drop,5, drop,3+
    Low pulley rows- 1 w/u @ my usual working weight. Work- 5 - 2+, drop, 3+. New weight on these but I didn't pre exhaust w/ d'bell rows like usual. Slow 5 count neg. into a full stretch on partials.
    Deads- 1 light set.

That pretty much did it for me. 34 minutes not including crunches and stretches. No quad pains, just a little numb feeling and seems to be weak-ish.
    Very nice ag
    almostgone likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Killed back

hypers

straight arm pulldowns

Might have to steal this....

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Killed back

hypers

straight arm pulldowns

BOOM!

Idk if you did this on purpose but when I'm having trouble I always go to 'back' and close my eyes and just fvking go! The MMC takes over and the next thing you notice is plates being tossed thru the air and your mindset is crazy and then your done... Then you feel 5feet wide

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning all..

Haz I thought you said 4"... Oh you meant ft! Lol :-p

Have fun everyone I missed out on arms so I'm going to kill them today!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Morning all.. Haz I thought you said 4"... Oh you meant ft! Lol :-p Have fun everyone I missed out on arms so I'm going to kill them today!
    Man..... No one has walked by offering shoveling service. I hafta start shoveling soon..... Now I'm pissed lol.

I told my neighbor to go fvck himself a couple months ago so he didn't snowblow the sidewalk for me hahahaha
    almostgone, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

- Knockout_Power

Killed back

hypers

straight arm pulldowns