Page 883 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 3837838338738788798808818828838848858868878888939339831383 ... LastLast
Results 35,281 to 35,320 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Hey I had a pint of blood taken out last week
    almostgone likes this.

Hopefully my levels are coming down to a none dangerous zone
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Mine come back up within like a week it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    You on cycle or just hrt?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Same.here. I'm a RBC generating machine.
    BG likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    How's your iron levels is it of concern for your doctor? also my low platelets are coming back up but I am out of the danger zone now, 2 years off cycle to get me right fuk me that's bad news

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If.you're in range, you.must have a tad of supplementation in mind?
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

If.you're in range, you.must have a tad of supplementation in mind?
    Cant do anything yet still under the consultant but should be released in June, so I will have a little cycle in mind. I could blow up
    Bodacious likes this.

How's your iron levels is it of concern for your doctor? also my low platelets are coming back up but I am out of the danger zone now, 2 years off cycle to get me right fuk me that's bad news
    My ferritin was in range, but as always hematocrit is high. When I first went to the Dr. I see now and she saw my hematocrit levels pre-TRT, she she ordered a couple of tests to check for hemochromatosis, but everything came back good.
    If I recall correctly, when the oncologist did all of the genetic testing and found that I have the clotting disorder, he also screened me then.

Cant do anything yet still under the consultant but should be released in June, so I will have a little cycle in mind. I could blow up
    Sweet. That may time out about right for me to start as well. I'm.waiting to get the new TRT protocol settled and find out why I got a call about my labs yesterday. My results haven't been entered into my Drs. healthcare portal yet, so I cant view them online yet.
    I'm ready to start though. LOL, I have a very nice selection set aside.

My ferritin was in range, but as always hematocrit is high. When I first went to the Dr. I see now and she saw my hematocrit levels pre-TRT, she she ordered a couple of tests to check for hemochromatosis, but everything came back good.
    If I recall correctly, when the oncologist did all of the genetic testing and found that I have the clotting disorder, he also screened me then.

What about your big foot disorder?

What about your big foot disorder?
    LOL,.you lost me .big guy.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys and girls running a tad late. Feel pure sh!t but need to get a session in had two rest days because of feeling like crap.
    I'll catch up the night.
    almostgone, NACH3 and Bodacious like this.

LOL,.you lost me .big guy.
    That huge hairy fuking lump what walks around the woods
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

That huge hairy fuking lump what walks around the woods
    Oh that, LOL. That's just a weekend gig to screw with people's heads.
    marcus300 likes this.

Sweet. That may time out about right for me to start as well. I'm.waiting to get the new TRT protocol settled and find out why I got a call about my labs yesterday. My results haven't been entered into my Drs. healthcare portal yet, so I cant view them online yet.
    I'm ready to start though. LOL, I have a very nice selection set aside.
    I am hoping I am all dial in now, ive extended my hrt to every 12 weeks. Bloods are all coming into range the enlarged organs are still enlarged, the outcome to that is I am large all over. Honesty that's what the ultrasound guy said don't worry about your abnormal all over lol....

I wont be starting a cycle till june or july then it will only be a small one. I am holding around 250-260lbs over the last 2 yrs and even though I have afew injuries I'm still one fuking big cvnt.

My only dilemma is should I bulk or cut

But nothing more important than getting your bloods done, you just never know
    almostgone likes this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Im thinking back or shoulders tonight. Eitherway it will be fcking painful
    almostgone likes this.

I am hoping I am all dial in now, ive extended my hrt to every 12 weeks. Bloods are all coming into range the enlarged organs are still enlarged, the outcome to that is I am large all over. Honesty that's what the ultrasound guy said don't worry about your abnormal all over lol....

I wont be starting a cycle till june or july then it will only be a small one. I am holding around 250-260lbs over the last 2 yrs and even though I have afew injuries I'm still one fuking big cvnt.

Totally agree and am in the same boat w/ enlarged internal organs although the heart is still enlarged, she pumps pretty dang good compared to the past. I may be a tad underpowered in the brain department.

LOL at the ultrasound tech. Believe I've had the majority of my body examined with ultrasound over the years, even my testes. Got popped in the cubes with a stray sledgehammer head with I was younger. Actually it just grazed my left one, but I was off my feet and icing them for well over a week. When I wemt for the ultrasound of my testes, the wife was with me and she sat out in the hallway. After I was on the table and the tech had a towel positioned over the majority of my privates, she asked if some radiology students could view the procedure. Told her sure, as long as they didn't laugh. Anyway, best as I can recall quite a few young ladies came.in the room to watch the process and the monitor. Needless to say what with the gel and the rubbing motion of the ultrasound wand, I made the towel move. Very embarrassing. The look on the wife's face was priceless. She had to wait out in the hallway and here comes all these cute girls piling into the little small exam room. I stepped out in the hallway and she looks at me and just shakes her head.
    The last time I bought a new suit, which was a decade ago, I remember going to get it altered. The guy just shook his head and said "Dude, you have really got a fvcked up body shape. Nobody is supposed to be this wide."
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-14-2016 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Im thinking back or shoulders tonight. Eitherway it will be fcking painful
    Back for me tonight, DCI. Did shoulders night before last and they are still recovering.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Morning HITers!

Too a day off yesterday... Just had to eat and keep eating! This sinus infection is still lingering but I do feel much better!

Definitely a busy day today and got chest today... After that negative training last wk - I just started not feeling my DOMS and time to hit it again - gotta love that!

Hope you all have a kicka$$ day!
    Bodacious likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Morning guys.

Hope everyone kills it.

Gonna have a great day here. Thinking arms or shoulders. Really I can do anything since the time off. Wife and baby are coming with. And then a little eventful day.

Turning 36 today. Not into celebration or anything. She asked what I wanted. I said day off lol. Or baby food, grocery shopping lmfao.

Anyways I'll report back on the session. I'll check out the gym and how busy and decide what I'm gonna hit then.

Kick ass today everyone

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80
    Morning guys. Hope everyone kills it. Gonna have a great day here. Thinking arms or shoulders. Really I can do anything since the time off. Wife and baby are coming with. And then a little eventful day. Turning 36 today. Not into celebration or anything. She asked what I wanted. I said day off lol. Or baby food, grocery shopping lmfao. Anyways I'll report back on the session. I'll check out the gym and how busy and decide what I'm gonna hit then. Kick ass today everyone
    Happy birthday sfla!! Hope it's a great one, enjoy!
    BG likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Happy bday brotha
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Hey I had a pint of blood taken out last week
    me too. feel much better. 1 hr cardio ED this week.
    marcus300 likes this.

does having sex help in your situation?

I run into issue just by HRT cant even think about running a cycle i did it in 2014 I am itching but i need to lose weight and then see what needs to be done.
    Happy for you.
    marcus300 likes this.

which body part you showed that GUY?

if you want me to vote on cut or bulk i say cut.
    marcus300 likes this.

Totally agree and am in the same boat w/ enlarged internal organs although the heart is still enlarged, she pumps pretty dang good compared to the past. I may be a tad underpowered in the brain department.

LOL at the ultrasound tech. Believe I've had the majority of my body examined with ultrasound over the years, even my testes. Got popped in the cubes with a stray sledgehammer head with I was younger. Actually it just grazed my left one, but I was off my feet and icing them for well over a week. When I wemt for the ultrasound of my testes, the wife was with me and she sat out in the hallway. After I was on the table and the tech had a towel positioned over the majority of my privates, she asked if some radiology students could view the procedure. Told her sure, as long as they didn't laugh. Anyway, best as I can recall quite a few young ladies came.in the room to watch the process and the monitor. Needless to say what with the gel and the rubbing motion of the ultrasound wand, I made the towel move. Very embarrassing. The look on the wife's face was priceless. She had to wait out in the hallway and here comes all these cute girls piling into the little small exam room. I stepped out in the hallway and she looks at me and just shakes her head.
    The last time I bought a new suit, which was a decade ago, I remember going to get it altered. The guy just shook his head and said "Dude, you have really got a fvcked up body shape. Nobody is supposed to be this wide."
    Why did you piss off your wife you dumb cvnt
    I had somewhat same experience when i had my thigh muscles tear. the little tiny Philippine girl keep trying to move my under wear up and she finally said can you please remove it and by that time all that shaking woke the giant up so when i took the underwear off it was just their ready in my head i said to her that will teach you to keep touching the private part of hairy brown guy.
    almostgone likes this.

OK me being an ass aside.
    Given the face that I couldnt wake my fat ass up for last 2 months I thought the best thing to do is just cardio for atleast 3 weeks for an hour and then start working out. What do you guys think? shall i do what that or u guys have different opinion?

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Good Morin guys!!

Doc app. At 9:30 this morning. Then few things around the house then work.

Happy birthday Sfla!! Have a good day!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Morning guys.

Hope everyone kills it.

Gonna have a great day here. Thinking arms or shoulders. Really I can do anything since the time off. Wife and baby are coming with. And then a little eventful day.

Turning 36 today. Not into celebration or anything. She asked what I wanted. I said day off lol. Or baby food, grocery shopping lmfao.

Anyways I'll report back on the session. I'll check out the gym and how busy and decide what I'm gonna hit then.

Kick ass today everyone
    Happy B-day brother!

Morning guys.

Hope everyone kills it.

Kick ass today everyone
    happy b day Sfla...are u wearing underwear in your pic?

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    does having sex help in your situation?
    Not unless the wife draws first blood, but thats OK. Sex is its own reward.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-14-2016 at 07:06 AM.

Morning guys.

Hope everyone kills it.

Kick ass today everyone
    Happy b'day, Sfla! Enjoy yourself and the time with the family.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-14-2016 at 07:07 AM.

Why did you piss off your wife you dumb cvnt
    I had somewhat same experience when i had my thigh muscles tear. the little tiny Philippine girl keep trying to move my under wear up and she finally said can you please remove it and by that time all that shaking woke the giant up so when i took the underwear off it was just their ready in my head i said to her that will teach you to keep touching the private part of hairy brown guy.
    Actually, the wife didn't hit me with the sledgehammer. I was rebuilding a drop hammer in the forging room at a place I worked when I was younger. I was walking back towards a 3,000 lb. drop hammer, and one of the guys was driving in a tapered key when setting in a die on another drop hammer. The a-hole didn't check the wedge on the handle of his sledgehammer (supposed to do that daily @ beginning of the shift). Anyway he swung back to drive the key in further, and the head of the sledgehammer flew off. I happened to be in the way. I'm just glad it was a 12 lb. sledge and not a 16 lb.
    Took a loooong time to get completely healed.
    Last edited by almostgone; 04-14-2016 at 07:08 AM.

Actually, the wife didn't hit me with the sledgehammer. I was rebuilding a drop hammer in the forging room at a place I worked when I was younger. I was walking back towards a 3,000 lb. drop hammer, and one of the guys was driving in a tapered key when setting in a die on another drop hammer. The a-hole didn't check the wedge on the handle of his sledgehammer (supposed to do that daily @ beginning of the shift). Anyway he swung back to drive the key in further, and the head of the sledgehammer flew off. I happened to be in the way. I'm just glad it was a 12 lb. sledge and not a 16 lb.
    Took a loooong time to get completely healed.
    jeez cant u lie a little to have a dramatic stuff in the story jeez.......
    Thanks for the detailed explanation.
    almostgone likes this.

Not unless the wife draws first blood, but thats OK. Sex is its own reward.
    damn there goes my idea of going on fvcking spree to get rid of thick blood u r a party pooper.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Not sure what i am training today but my son is going. Getting Caffeine and an attitude before we go!
    almostgone likes this.

damn there goes my idea of going on fvcking spree to get rid of thick blood u r a party pooper.
    Well, it probably would be a good idea.to.have a large sample so.you collect plenty.of data. I think you should go.for it.

which body part you showed that GUY?

if you want me to vote on cut or bulk i say cut.
    I showed him my trouser snake obviously

me too. feel much better. 1 hr cardio ED this week.
    I really need to hit that cardio, its bad at present with just 20mins kettlebell work a few times per week,
    Bodacious and NACH3 like this.

Thread Information