Page 921 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 42182187191191691791891992092192292392492592693197110211421 ... LastLast
Results 36,801 to 36,840 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Are u a pro marcus?...just asking
    marcus300 likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Back from shoulders

Smith press 3 warms 1f 1w (210 new weight) double drop

Leaning one arm dB laterals 1f 2w dd with half reps

Palms up dB front raise 2w

Behind back cable laterals

Rope pulls

Pec/Dec

Finished off with abs/core
    almostgone likes this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Xanax once in a while really goes down well, I have one every month to catch up on sleep and the chilled relax sensation is remarkable when you run at a high pace.
    I could really use one

I've never ever been good at sleep, ever

I can't tell the last time I slept all the way through the night
    marcus300 likes this.

Kel - just seen a picture of you a few pages back - fucking wooow man, for me to get in your natural condition I would have to go through hell and back. That's a true gifted body my friend and I wish I had your fat burning metabolism
    Must be the damn Irish in him, sick veiny cvnt !
    marcus300 likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Are u a pro marcus?...just asking
    Far from a pro Silabolin, just a normal guy from the UK who likes to train hard and live the lifestyle
    Last edited by marcus300; 06-09-2016 at 12:11 AM.
    IronClydes, BG and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun View Post
    I could really use one

I wish you was over here I'd send you one but I am sure one of my big fuks cough cough will send you one over in the states. I did 2mg one evening last month and got 14 hrs sleep and I felt good, but defo not to be taken all the time
    almostgone likes this.

Must be the damn Irish in him, sick veiny cvnt !
    I agree defo a cunt of some kind, he's in contest condition all year round now that's some remarkable genetics
    NACH3 and almostgone like this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I wish you was over here I'd send you one but I am sure one of my big fuks cough cough will send you one over in the states. I did 2mg one evening last month and got 14 hrs sleep and I felt good, but defo not to be taken all the time
    My friend has those..... Lol
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

I could really use one

I don't often advice taking a benzo but I really think its helps for stress and sleep debt once in a while, I really think they are of great benefit if used very little like once or twice per month only to de-stress and relax and most of all catch up on the sleep. But I must say they are not for taking all the time just now and again for the reasons ive describe and they really help put you back 100%
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    send one over to RG 2mg then mate, let the poor guy get some sleep
    almostgone likes this.

Nach, I see you here but why you not posting,

are you ok?
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I can prob find some just hate looking, haha!

I don't often advice taking a benzo but I really think its helps for stress and sleep debt once in a while, I really think they are of great benefit if used very little like once or twice per month only to de-stress and relax and most of all catch up on the sleep. But I must say they are not for taking all the time just now and again for the reasons ive describe and they really help put you back 100%
    I agree with everything

I have taken them before on occasions and agree again, my stress level is high at the moment
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hey guys and GGR!

I'm just clocking in and checking in... Sounds everyone is killing it! Great to see...

Kel are you prepping for a show?!

Anyway, nothing new on the ruptured hernia have an apt on the 16th but it's still got some puss coming out and I'm in 5days on a 10day oral antibiotic course... Since it ruptured the soft tissue is trying to come thru that lil arse hole in my stomach... Feels just as strong as it did with an alien looking thing trying to pop out of my stomach... I have lots of questions - that's a fact

Also, I've been researching this laparoscopic procedure where they come thru the side and repair everything from the inside out - only thing Is being that thr has cut me from sternum to far below belly button I'm wondering for them to close that rupture if they'll have to go thru the stomach then I just want to be back in the gym ASAP w/good guts lol and a fire lit up my ass!! I worked to fvkin hard to let this shit go now... I'm in it forever o until I literally can't pick up a weight(then I'll figure something else out!

I've learned that my mind is the most important part of this whole process... I need to keep positive on the shitty days as it'll propel me past the real tough days where all you want to do us quit but c-mon let's face it - I've died 3x had 13+ surgeries this should be fvkin cake right! Noticed that since I haven't posted really I was caught in a slight wtf kinda attitude(when who knows when this body coulda busted a gut - literally) - nog needed just being around the right people! .... Had to come back and be around my second fam
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-08-2016 at 10:55 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Nach, I see you here but why you not posting,

are you ok?
    Haha reading my mind mate
    marcus300 likes this.

I agree with everything

I have taken them before on occasions and agree again, my stress level is high at the moment
    I do use training to help with stress but sometimes I need help to relax properly and repay my sleep debt what I build up, my doctors gives me sleepers if I want them but I much prefer X or V because of the effect they have on my anxiety and how better I feel the day after rather than a sleeper. From the sounds of it your of sound mind so you will be fine it will help a lot.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Xanny Blackouts - I didn't even look back at the page, just saw 2mgs and I was out) great for sleep

Haz send some my way
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey guys and GGR!

I'm just clocking in and checking in... Sounds everyone is killing it! Great to see...

Kel are you prepping for a show?!

Anyway, nothing new on the ruptured hernia have an apt on the 16th but it's still got some puss coming out and I'm in 5days on a 10day oral antibiotic course... Since it ruptured the soft tissue is trying to come thru that lil arse hole in my stomach... Feels just as strong as it did with an alien looking thing trying to pop out of my stomach... I have lots of questions - that's a fact

Also, I've been researching this laparoscopic procedure where they come thru the side and repair everything from the inside out - only thing Is being that thr has cut me from sternum to far below belly button I'm wondering for them to close that rupture if they'll have to go thru the stomach then I just want to be back in the gym ASAP w/good guts lol and a fire lit up my ass!! I worked to fvkin hard to let this shit go now... I'm in it forever o until I literally can't pick up a weight(then I'll figure something else out!

I've learned that my mind is the most important part of this whole process... I need to keep positive on the shitty days as it'll propel me past the real tough days where all you want to do us quit but c-mon let's face it - I've died 3x had 13+ surgeries this should be fvkin cake right! Noticed that since I haven't posted really I was caught in a slight wtf kinda attitude(when who knows when this body coulda busted a gut - literally) .... Had to com back and be around my second fam
    Thanks for the update Nach, please anytime just rant away in here to let of steam if need be or just send anyone of us a pm.

We are here to support you through the downsides aswell as the highs of training, you can get over this and you will recover bigger and better. Its remarkable what you have done from that first picture what you posted once ( I think I may of upset you with my comment on how you looked ) so you can bounce right back.

Keep with us buddy,
    NACH3 likes this.

Xanny Blackout lol - are great for sleep(I didn't even look back at the page - just saw 2mgs and I was out) great for sleep

Haz send some my way
    2mg and I will last around 4 hours and those 4 hours are fucking immense and all my worries, stress and tension throughout my body goes, then its REM all the way from there on
    NACH3 likes this.

X keeps AG calm otherwise he goes round driving over deer and eating them raw
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the update Nach, please anytime just rant away in here to let of steam if need be or just send anyone of us a pm.

We are here to support you through the downsides aswell as the highs of training, you can get over this and you will recover bigger and better. Its remarkable what you have done from that first picture what you posted once ( I think I may of upset you with my comment on how you looked ) so you can bounce right back.

Keep with us buddy,
    No problem Marcus and thank you and the guys here as always - I'll be updating you all and seeing if and when training is able and willing or when I'll be returning - I'll most likely be doing some light delts(push-ups) anything just for pumping blood into the muscle to keep circulating!

I was never mad at your post it was a compliment to me! I thought it was very fitting... I did look rough buddy lol! I'll be ranting
    marcus300 likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    You have my best wishes Nach!
    NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    2mg and I will last around 4 hours and those 4 hours are fucking immense and all my worries, stress and tension throughout my body goes, then its REM all the way from there on
    That's so true! Those 4 hrs prior are niice as well then complete and utter REM! Hahaha best sleep ever and I don't get the lethargy(grogginess) like the sleepers either
    marcus300 likes this.

No problem Marcus and thank you and the guys here as always - I'll be updating you all and seeing if and when training is able and willing or when I'll be returning - I'll most likely be doing some light delts(push-ups) anything just for pumping blood into the muscle to keep circulating!

I was never mad at your post it was a compliment to me! I thought it was very fitting... I did look rough buddy lol! I'll be ranting
    To be honest a Cambodian on a diet to freaky beast is something special so keep in here whether your training or not and keep updating how you feel and what your doing i.e. moods
    NACH3 likes this.

That's so true! Those 4 hrs prior are niice as well then complete and utter REM! Hahaha best sleep ever and I don't get the lethargy(grogginess) like the sleepers either
    Yes, with X the half life is a lot shorter than V so you don't get any lag in the morning and everytime I am in the gym hitting it serious. I think when you need one they are the best things ever but Only when needed.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    To be honest a Cambodian on a diet to freaky beast is something special so keep in here whether your training or not and keep updating how you feel and what your doing i.e. moods
    I sure will, Marcus! And those words coming from you I can't thank you for all you've done as I began my journey(along with the HITers here) you are all so damn motivating able to drive people... Oh that's right they're called leaders! thx again!
    marcus300 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    You have my best wishes Nach!
    I hope you don't mind me saying this Prox but everyone this guy was once a Physical Therapist for over 35 years so if anyone needs any help or advice post it up and let our residential Therapist help us out. With HIT and how we don't take enough pullback training I think we all need a little bit of help now and again.
    NACH3, Proximal and almostgone like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yes, with X the half life is a lot shorter than V so you don't get any lag in the morning and everytime I am in the gym hitting it serious. I think when you need one they are the best things ever but Only when needed.

Agreed!
    marcus300 likes this.

I sure will, Marcus! And those words coming from you I can't thank you for all you've done as I began my journey(along with the HITers here) you are all so damn motivating able to drive people... Oh that's right they're called leaders! thx again!
    What have you told you and taught you Nach over those hundreds of pm's and posts? the mind is the key to pushing into that zone. Master that mind set and positivity and you will overcome anything you want. You already know you got it so use it in another way for your recovery back to full health. Never forget the gang here who supported you constant posts and pm's for all those months lol so keep strong and focus the mind on the job in hand. Its nothing to what you have gone through, walk in the park
    NACH3 likes this.

Nach glad u are back man!!

And I'm prescribed X for now. Honestly take
    .5mg everyday.

Still don't sleep. I'll pass right out. But still up in 2 hrs after.

Every once in awhile I might bump to 1mg, but then I'm afraid I'm gonna say something stupid in my sleep to.my wife that I won't remember and regret hahah
    marcus300 and NACH3 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Nach glad u are back man!!

And I'm prescribed X for now. Honestly take
    .5mg everyday.

Still don't sleep. I'll pass right out. But still up in 2 hrs after.

Every once in awhile I might bump to 1mg, but then I'm afraid I'm gonna say something stupid in my sleep to.my wife that I won't remember and regret hahah
    Just mask up before bed and you'll be fine.

You shouldn't be on the daily mate, rest from them and then take a good dose and I think that's a better approach imho.
    IronClydes and almostgone like this.

Going to weight myself tomorrow, no idea what I am but we will see.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I hope you don't mind me saying this Prox but everyone this guy was once a Physical Therapist for over 35 years so if anyone needs any help or advice post it up and let our residential Therapist help us out. With HIT and how we don't take enough pullback training I think we all need a little bit of help now and again.
    Absolutely right on the money... Ran myself into the ground 2-3x in 2yrs - each one getting much better but even this program I was just doing(not HIT I know) I felt great... It's one day you take off and you feel... Well run down and very tired - this is when I need to start listening harder... It's a wk or two b4 hitting or starting to hit that wall again -

When I return to HIT I will no doubt work my way up listening to my body... 4wks HIT 2off on pullback until I know my body, joints, injuries, dont get overworked, and I'll progress that 4wks full bore HIT until I get sore or tired etc - this was my down fall to HIT easily tweakable but very easily not too either!

You'll see we've all done it and Kel along w/Marcus & AG/BG(the biggest guys in here) train less than us all lol coincidence I don't think so...
    marcus300 and Proximal like this.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Chest this morning guys

Warm up on decline hammers. Pyramids about 5 sets.

Flat dB flys 1w 1f 2w (65s) dd

Flat dB press 1f (90) 1w (100x4) dd

Incline dB flys 2w (60s) 1d

Pec/Dec 2w dd

Single arm leaning dB flys
    Why so many fly's and so few presses sfla? I know I need to incorporate more flys, but a chest workout primarily of flys, what's that do for you over presses as the primary and flies as the accessory? More than simply adding width?

Absolutely right on the money... Ran myself into the ground 2-3x in 2yrs - each one getting much better but even this program I was just doing(not HIT I know) I felt great... It's one day you take off and you feel... Well run down and very tired - this is when I need to start listening harder... It's a wk or two b4 hitting or starting to hit that wall again -

When I return to HIT I will no doubt work my way up listening to my body... 4wks HIT 2off on pullback until I know my body, joints, injuries, dont get overworked, and I'll progress that 4wks full bore HIT until I get sore or tired etc - this was my down fall to HIT easily tweakable but very easily not too either!

You'll see we've all done it and Kel along w/Marcus & AG/BG(the biggest guys in here) train less than us all lol coincidence I don't think so...
    I'm doing one body part every 10 days and its sweet not by choice though I must admit more my body telling me I cant push it like I use to.

You got it Nach keep with the program mate
    NACH3 and IronClydes like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Just mask up before bed and you'll be fine.

You shouldn't be on the daily mate, rest from them and then take a good dose and I think that's a better approach imho.
    Thx Sfla man!

That's what's seemed to work well for me Sfla especially once I came off daily tabs - work much better and a a slightly higher dose it's 'excellent'

I Defo hear you about saying stuff in your sleep I thought I was the only one bug I've been told you were saying this that and more... I just put my hand over my head lol

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    send one over to RG 2mg then mate, let the poor guy get some sleep
    Lmaoooo

I actually asked him for one for my flight. It's 6hrs long and I get bad anxiety. Problem is..... I'm not prescribed it and I'm betting I'll be tested lol. So looks like whiskey it is....
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClydes View Post
    Why so many fly's and so few presses sfla? I know I need to incorporate more flys, but a chest workout primarily of flys, what's that do for you over presses as the primary and flies as the accessory? More than simply adding width?
    I'll answer and let Sfla give you his take...

They are the best shaper I have had success with Plus If you rotate flys first then presses(vice versa) ur weight on presses will probably go up(especially on cycle) but the press builds mass - flys build and shape the whole muscle from depth to width... Various ways of hitting the muscle differently using the same ex - incline cable flys w/bench s/s'd after if or b4 pressing or b4 anything(pre-exhaust)

What do you do for your upper inner chest IC? You could hold a plate(using zero fingertips only palms) elbows out and press up as a s/s'd ex after a press of fly... DBs together on incline of slight incline will hit your inner chest too... I think cable flys are what's made my chest pop moreso as the tension is constant and you can switch it up and go for time since your doing more muscular endurance training for biking etc
    IronClydes likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Lmaoooo

I actually asked him for one for my flight. It's 6hrs long and I get bad anxiety. Problem is..... I'm not prescribed it and I'm betting I'll be tested lol. So looks like whiskey it is....
    Haha that sux man :/

Quote Originally Posted by IronClydes View Post

I believe it was bio, and few others say it will help put "width" size on your chest.

Just like switching to heavy flies also.

My chest routine usually has 2 press and maybe 3 if I use a hammer strength machine.

So a typical chest (for me) is

2 presses
    3 flies

Edit : always count on nach for more detailed response.
    IronClydes, almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Thread Information