Page 943 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 44384389393393893994094194294394494594694794895399310431443 ... LastLast
Results 37,681 to 37,720 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Rest day the day for me. A was away camping last night again and am fvcked lol it would just be a waste of time.

I really need to work on peak on my left bi. Right arm looks a lot better weird.
    Im with you, I have some different size/shape muscles, I dont think about because it drives me mad.
    NACH3, clarky. and novastepp like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Im with you, I have some different size/shape muscles, I dont think about because it drives me mad.
    Same here guys... My R arm bicep tendon was taken out to repair my shoulder... It lacks thickness at the top where it(inserts?) can't tell unless u really stare :/.... Drives me insane too!

Ps are they more of an imbalance or from the GH(hyperplasia)?!
    BG likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Appointment with my doctor to talk about my TRT next week, this one is a big one for me. All I fucking need is him to drop me which I sense he wants to because I suspect he thinks I am using on top but 100% not used for yrs. I will remain calm and put forward a very good solid case to carry on with every 12 weeks.

Triceps today - good workout

training one body part every 10-14 days at the moment to try and fully repair my CNS and drop some stress from many angles, its been doing well. I respond to less workouts but more intense I just need to up my intensity but cant at present but got some things planned to move forward so long as my doctors goes well.
    NACH3, almostgone, clarky. and 1 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Appointment with my doctor to talk about my TRT next week, this one is a big one for me. All I fucking need is him to drop me which I sense he wants to because I suspect he thinks I am using on top but 100% not used for yrs. I will remain calm and put forward a very good solid case to carry on with every 12 weeks.

training one body part every 10-14 days at the moment to try and fully repair my CNS and drop some stress from many angles, its been doing well. I respond to less workouts but more intense I just need to up my intensity but cant at present but got some things planned to move forward so long as my doctors goes well.
    Good luck with the Doctors, Marcus!

I feel things are gonna turn around for you very shortly! just a gut feeling

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ahhhh that's pure sh!t mate. Diet ginger lmfao.
    LOL, it literally was pure sh!t.
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Lmfao...

Sounds like you have your plan all laid out/have your ducks all in a row. Good luck, boss. Well, I'll wish you good luck, but I don't think you'll need it.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

BP was up just a tad when getting my shot today, but nothing terrible (140/76). I made 3 stops in a rush after getting off of work before getting my shot and then had to run by a UPS drop box to drop off a return to Amazon ( I ordered some 3/8-24 x 1-1/4" bolts for attaching blades to my mower, but the beanpods sent 7/16-20 x 1-1/4", which obviously won't work, lol). Anyway, I went to put the box in the UPS receptacle and the damn thing was just a tad too large so I got frustrated and donkey punched it into the drop box. Figure that irked me enough to raise my BP a tad in addition to dealing with the traffic.
    Just scarfed down some salmon and eggs and a Xanax (work is a royal pain right now. I'm saving the company about 20k by making chicken salad out of chicken shit and now they want to me to put a rush on it. The job is already a bitch and 3 local machine shops wouldn't even quote a price. The ones that did put a pretty price on it). Going to try to ramp down and get some sleep so I can go play with my weights this evening. I miss them.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-20-2016 at 07:49 AM.
    clarky. likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    I believe the fancy name for the muscle that gives me issues is iliocostalis lumborum. It's given me occasional grief since I did a partial tear about a decade ago? Its one of the spinal erectors.
    It's loosening up a tad now. I took a half of a relaxer and a Voltaren, then the wife attacked the area with her elbow for about 25 minutes, then after I got out of the shower, she slapped some Voltaren cream on it. Will probably run the Voltaren tabs for a week or two, then should be good to go.
    It is just past time for me to go see the deep tissue lady. She's a tiny thing, but man she can make pain feel so good. Usually for my lower back, she "strips" the upper portion of my glutes, works my entire back with the hands and the heels of her feet, and if I'm really hurting, I'll book a 90 minute session and she breaks down my hammies as well. LOL, if I book a 90 minute session, I'm usually her only deep tissue appointment for a few hours. By the time she finishes working on me and "skiing on my back (as she calls it), she is worn out.
    And then you have several muscles deeper/below that - it's truly a mind-fvck trying to figure them all out. Dude, you've got these tiny little muscles that literally run in between each and every vertebra - when they say deep, they mean deep. If you find someone who does great deep tissue on you, never let them go. I'm doing a yelp search now and think I've zeroed in one in particular that works out of a few massage places near me. Man, there are a couple of areas on my back/neck, that when they loosen and pop - I swear, it's like my vertebra just had an orgasm.

Just wanted to say thanks again for letting me share in this thread guys. I know you've all known each other quite some time, thanks for letting a new guy participate, greatly appreciated!
    almostgone, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Aye, it is really annoying they both get the same punishment as well. what about this, when i do ccc i can get more reps with the right arm.
    When doing db preach i can get more reps with the left. Crazy drives me nuts. There is a few other ex as well same thing.
    BG likes this.

Hope it goes well big man.

Hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    And then you have several muscles deeper/below that - it's truly a mind-fvck trying to figure them all out. Dude, you've got these tiny little muscles that literally run in between each and every vertebra - when they say deep, they mean deep. If you find someone who does great deep tissue on you, never let them go. I'm doing a yelp search now and think I've zeroed in one in particular that works out of a few massage places near me. Man, there are a couple of areas on my back/neck, that when they loosen and pop - I swear, it's like my vertebra just had an orgasm.

Just wanted to say thanks again for letting me share in this thread guys. I know you've all known each other quite some time, thanks for letting a new guy participate, greatly appreciated!
    You're not a new guy, Prox, you're part of the dungeon crew! My Dr. turned me on to the this massage therapist. She tinkers with the Oly lifts and gets deep tissue work done regularly by the same young lady.
    LOL, I defo take care of this young lady. Tip her well, bought her a Christmas gift, drop her off some lunch occasionally, etc. She is REALLY good. She really busts her ass when she works on me.
    Proximal and NACH3 like this.

Aye, it is really annoying they both get the same punishment as well. what about this, when i do ccc i can get more reps with the right arm.
    When doing db preach i can get more reps with the left. Crazy drives me nuts. There is a few other ex as well same thing.
    Same here as well, Clarky. I'm right handed, but my left grip is stronger and left bicep is also stronger than my right. Left trap stands taller. I'm asymmetrical as fvck.
    clarky. and BG like this.

You're not a new guy, Prox, you're part of the dungeon crew! My Dr. turned me on to the this massage therapist. She tinkers with the Oly lifts and gets deep tissue work done regularly by the same young lady.
    LOL, I defo take care of this young lady. Tip her well, bought her a Christmas gift, drop her off some lunch occasionally, etc. She is REALLY good. She really busts her ass when she works on me.

Ohhh dear AG, you poor wife. Am telling her
    almostgone likes this.

All right, time.for me to drop it in low gear and relax. My boy just got up in the bed so I'm going to kick back with him and watch some WSM until I drift off.
    Everyone kick Wednesday right square in the gonads!!
    clarky. and BG like this.

It's geat to have you here prox, this is where you need to be to grow 100%. No fvcking about in smash it out food rest then over and over because we love it and we do have a great laugh in here. Non of the bull sh!t like out on the board.
    almostgone and Proximal like this.

Ohhh dear AG, you poor wife. Am telling her
    LOL, I don't like to talk on the phone, so the wife usually makes my appointments for me, unless I text the young lady.
    clarky. likes this.

LOL, I don't like to talk on the phone, so the wife usually makes my appointments for me, unless I text the young lady.
    Hahaha ya dirty fvcker lmfao.
    BG and almostgone like this.

Hahaha ya dirty fvcker lmfao.
    Guilty as charged.
    BG and clarky. like this.

BG

Good deal brother, forward progress.
    marcus300 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Calves last night was great. Up in weight and really failed...almost too well. Almost went down. Had some small spasms afterward, which was good haha.

Off tonight.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Looking beastly, Bad Guy.

Thanks guys greatly appreciated! Ill get some more, you can only catch the bottom of my lats in that picture.

OK hams today, going to stay light on deads and see if I feel better on friday squatting. Kel and I had a talk and I threw it right out the door. I need to take it easy on one day in order to crush the other. Its just to much in one week.
    BG likes this.

Good luck w/ the blood work, Marcus.

Kick some ass today everyone...except BG, I'd suspect his hammys may still be sore. Take it easy.
    BG and marcus300 like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Waiting at physio clinic for cervical massage/treatment.

God damn, this cervical trigger point sure got me good this time, can barely move.
    marcus300 likes this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

God damn, this cervical trigger point sure got me good this time, can barely move.
    Good luck and feel better.
    Mr.BB likes this.

BG
    Chest/Shoulders

Shoulders
    Front laterals
    Smith press
    Dumbbell press

Chest
    Flat Db's
    Incline Db's
    Incline smith
    Cables

Real good work out. Some good strong sets, keeping weight med for a while longer.
    almostgone, NACH3, clarky. and 2 others like this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Back this morning

Straight arm pull downs.

Seated rows 2f 1w dd

Low pully hammer strength 1f 2w

Tbar row machine one arm rows 2w

Close grip pd 2w 1drop

Hypers
    almostgone, NACH3, BG and 2 others like this.

Chest/Shoulders

Shoulders
    Front laterals
    Smith press
    Dumbbell press

Chest
    Flat Db's
    Incline Db's
    Incline smith
    Cables

Real good work out. Some good strong sets, keeping weight med for a while longer.
    Nice session, how ya feeling bg?

Hope it gets better, ASAP. I must confess that when I read your post my mind went straight to the cervix, then it hit me that you're referring to your neck/traps. F-in neck and back issues are two of the worst and most debilitating pains for me.
    Good luck, Mr.BB!
    Mr.BB likes this.

Chest/Shoulders

Shoulders
    Front laterals
    Smith press
    Dumbbell press

Chest
    Flat Db's
    Incline Db's
    Incline smith
    Cables

Hey, all right! No pressing issues; that's excellent, buddy.

Just got a text from the massage lady. She is going on vacation next week, but can work me in the first week of August. .
    Proximal, BG and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Back this morning

Straight arm pull downs.

Seated rows 2f 1w dd

Low pully hammer strength 1f 2w

Tbar row machine one arm rows 2w

Close grip pd 2w 1drop

Hypers
    Sounding good, Sfla. How long before you start your blast?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Hope it gets better, BB!
    Mr.BB likes this.

One more evening of rolling and stretching and I'll be back at it.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Nice session, how ya feeling bg?
    Very good, better every work out. Thanks! Hows it going with you? Whats your blast going to be?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Chest/tri work - just waking up the body and it's working

Pre-exhaust - lots of cable work and flys

- cables mid/low to high/high to low - all S/S'd
    5x 12-20 really got my blood flowing

- incline DB press -
    3x 6-10 last 2 sets included a DD blood exploded

- hammer strength press
    4x 8-12
    RC was acting up

- rope around smith bar extensions(all the way at bottom then up one notch Twice - they're drop sets) head goes under your hands to stretch that long head out
    3x 8/8/8 failing on first set RPing all sets and drops to beyond failure(it's easy to fail ATM lol I havent any conditioned muscles)

- lying rope extensions(coming to dead stop then up)
    5x 8-15

- standing rev cable extensions w/EZ - like these got a nice stretch behind the head
    4x 10-12

- skull crushers
    2w DD fried

Felt great to get in there and move some weight around - weights done just under an hr - not many s/s's today but kept moving... Trying to wake everything back up

Sounding good, Sfla. How long before you start your blast?
    Lol as soon as it's in my hand honestly. Was suppose to start a month ago. But the good thing is gave me time to prime

I can't freaking wait.

Test and trena/hex blend
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Very good, better every work out. Thanks! Hows it going with you? Whats your blast going to be?
    Going good. Working and getting things done....feel old body hurts lol.

Blast just posted above replied to AG lol...
    BG likes this.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    It WILL go well.

Been great having you here since day one Prox!
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Thread Information