Page 971 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 471871921961966967968969970971972973974975976981102110711471 ... LastLast
Results 38,801 to 38,840 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    250lbs..... Jus sayin
    Haz lol your a big fucker just saying

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Morning, Marcus!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Getting ready for legs this morning.
    Going to be tight so will need plenty of stretches
    time for shake and a touch of coffee ( not tea lol)
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Morning, Marcus!
    It was going to be until I read some things on here but then I started to laugh my balls off, fuck me is it me who is fucked in the head and need to look at my mental health or is there a little to much E floating around and maybe some Chinese peptides what could contain something very wrong lol

I'm all good just doing my shake now
    almostgone, NACH3, clarky. and 1 others like this.

Oops, forgot to post my Hct is creeping up on me again and Hgb is still over the upper end of the range. However, I can donate in 2 weeks so I'll go that route. Probably going to have to be a whole blood, I think my Hgb is going to be too high to allow a double RBC. Wish they had kept their old machine for double RBC.

Legs are very sore today considering the shortened session yesterday, so things are good.
    We are very similar we seem to be blood making machines

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by krugerr View Post
    I've got 60lbs you can have for free.

http://forums.steroid.com
    I'll take that shit! Hahaha
    All yours buddy! haha
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    We are very similar we seem to be blood making machines
    Yes sir, that we are. Can't think of a finer fellow to share similarities with!
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Sil I am just playing around. If you remember back you always had a problem with me from day one you would have a go at me, which was fine we are all fair game in here and to be honest you never offended me I found you rather amusing. Kind of to easy if you understand what I mean

Anyway, all I was doing is having a bit of fun. If I offended you in anyway when you first come on or now I am truly sorry. I am a strange English gent with an even stranger sense of humour, I have to if you knew me personally so please don't get upset its all fun my friend.

We are a set of unique people in here, we are hardcore, we want to learn form each other, we motivate and help one and other. We are HIT'ers that's what we do here none of us are playing around we live and breath this lifestyle and I can honestly say I have some close friends here, I know all the internet shit but I do feel I have some close friends who I could go and meet and we would hit it off straight away and be like brothers. That's why when someone attacks us its like a domino effect.

Just chill Sil I mean no harm your a big guy there ive said it is that what you wanted. I will take my tea and scone and place them up my arse hole while wanking with my gimp socks on over your photos.

I have nothing against you and I'd rather just leave it now and let the thread flow - 3 cheers and all that Sil
    And im surprised that you didnt realize im just playing around also. Seriously, i have not been upset once. I mean it, its just for fun. I can call u an english hooligan but man, its just for fun, a game. With that 35 k+ post of yours, all your articles and wisdome of course i look up to you and all my fire is pretty pathetic toward a member with your standing.

Its like.....i bet you would prefer that Obama called you fat than ignored you. U think newbis get upset if you critize their threads?...well....some maybe, but ill bet most are just happy to come close to your nazizombie....:-)

So eas up english soab. Sorry, you didnt upset me at all. And all this goes for your homosexual friends aswell. They never upset me. I just think its fun....but ill bet some of them take this seriously and wish i would drop a dumbell on my foot...
    But it doesnt bother me, i know they can rat with admin or cry to mummy. So we`re all good:-)
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-11-2016 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    And im surprised that you didnt realize im just playing around also. Seriously, i have not been upset once. I mean it, its just for fun. I can call u an english hooligan but man, its just for fun, a game. With that 35 k+ post of yours, all your articles and wisdome of course i look up to you and all my fire is pretty pathetic toward a member with your standing.

Its like.....i bet you would prefer that Obama called you fat than ignored you. U think newbis get upset if you critize their threads?...well....some maybe, but ill bet most are just happy to come close to your nazizombie....:-)

So eas up english soab. Sorry, you didnt upset me at all. And all this goes for your homosexual friends aswell. They never upset me. I just think its fun....but ill bet some of them take this seriously and wish i would drop a dumbell on my foot...
    But it doesnt bother me, i know they can rat with admin or cry to mummy. So we`re all good:-)

Glad you take it for what it is mate. We all take turns at being the brunt of the jokes.

Seriously though... Dick Piana?
    marcus300 and almostgone like this.

Glad you take it for what it is mate. We all take turns at being the brunt of the jokes.

Seriously though... Dick Piana?
    im fading towards James Tiny Vest instead at the moment if it helps u?

So eas up english sob. Sorry, you didnt upset me at all. And all this goes for your homosexual friends aswell. They never upset me. I just think its fun....but ill bet some of them take this seriously and wish i would drop a dumbell on my foot...
    I'm really glad to here you still have love for me and I'm glad you can see its all good fun, this post is a tribute to yourself from your hero Marcus300

Ive never laughed so much in my life this video is just hilarious. It just fucks me right up it the -
    The orange underpants - wtf man Sil lol
    The music to your posing nearly had me wetting my knickers lol
    Your face - awww I cant say it I just cant but fucking hell I am crying here lol lol
    The Jean Claude Van Dame hair cut - shite Sil do you really want to lol
    without a doubt you got something inserted into your anus to pull faces like like - lol lol
    your cock and ball sack bulge lmfao hahah I am dying here,
    pull those pants further up hahah lol fuck me

I could do more but I am going to stop here otherwise I wont be able to train and I don't want to fill this thread up with your huge fat torso, we are serious in here
    almostgone and Bodacious like this.

I'm really glad to here you still have love for me and I'm glad you can see its all good fun, this post is a tribute to yourself from your hero Marcus300

Ive never laughed so much in my life this video is just hilarious. It just fucks me right up it the -
    The orange underpants - wtf man Sil lol
    The music to your posing nearly had me wetting my knickers lol
    Your face - awww I cant say it I just cant but fucking hell I am crying here lol lol
    The Jean Claude Van Dame hair cut - shite Sil do you really want to lol
    without a doubt you got something inserted into your anus to pull faces like like - lol lol
    your cock and ball sack bulge lmfao hahah I am dying here,
    pull those pants further up hahah lol fuck me

I could do more but I am going to stop here otherwise I wont be able to train and I don't want to fill this thread up with your huge fat torso, we are serious in here
    now...who is heroing who?....u wanna write my story of life?....u think im so fasinating?...bet u got a boner when you saw my orange posing trunks....
    And my previous handshakethread....forget all about it....you there...always hiding behind your mask. Ill bet its not you in that front latspread avatar....Guess you are a Jerry Brainum type of guy. Tons of wisdome and humor but with a white english skinnyfat body.

and ofcourse you pulled out the vid where i have been sick, not training, natty for months. Only used for comparisons with later levels.

And dissing Coldplay aswell?. "Paradize"...a superhit in most western countries...
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-11-2016 at 02:29 AM.
    marcus300 likes this.

And dissing Coldplay aswell?. "Paradize"...a superhit in most western countries...

Do you know how I know you're gay? You like coldplay...

marcus300 and tarmyg like this.

You lift @ home, Sila? What kind of setup do you have? Mine is just basic stuff but functional.

You lift @ home, Sila? What kind of setup do you have? Mine is just basic stuff but functional.
    Yes. 4 times a week. But mondays at the public gym. Powerrack, adjustable benchpress and actually a chinese hacksquat/legpress and lots of mirrors, Olympic barbell and weigths. Quit functional. Indeed.
    But the best thing about this homegym is to have a kitchen and all the food in the next room, and the internet so i can spam Markis thread with new pics each day.
    marcus300 likes this.

I probably couldn't manage a.regular lifting schedule without my equipment in my shop, plus I sweat like a madman.
    It's a great group of people in here, Sila. I've gotten to be very good friends with these guys and can't ask for better motivation.
    Sounds like a good setup.you have.
    NACH3, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's up HITers!

Back is torched feels great! Starting to shift some decent weight ... Delts actually aren't shooting atm - and Legs it is today!

Hope everyone kills they're w/o's and pushes harder today than yesterday... Let's get it boys!

Have a kickass day all!
    almostgone, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys,GGR. Back is fried top to bottom. I went out like a light last night, rrst night for me the day. I'll catch up later guys have a good day everyone.
    almostgone, NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Same to you, Clarky!
    clarky. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    What's up HITers!

Back is torched feels great! Starting to shift some decent weight ... Delts actually aren't shooting atm - and Legs it is today!

Hope everyone kills they're w/o's and pushes harder today than yesterday... Let's get it boys!

Have a kickass day all!
    Wear them wheels out, Nach!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Wear them wheels out, Nach!
    Thx AG! You know there's no other way
    almostgone likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I probably couldn't manage a.regular lifting schedule without my equipment in my shop, plus I sweat like a madman.
    It's a great group of people in here, Sila. I've gotten to be very good friends with these guys and can't ask for better motivation.
    Sounds like a good setup.you have.
    Sorry for sharing but I leave some sweaty ass/leg/arm/hand prints etc all over everything I touch lmao... My clothes will literally stick to the wall(even my pants or shorts lol) sweating is an understatement... I run very hot it seems - just on test too... It's weird but I won't complain for burning thru my fuel each day so fastly... I'll be one pissed off guy when it slows
    almostgone, marcus300 and clarky. like this.

Loving that upside down AVI Nach... very Spiderman-esque.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Loving that upside down AVI Nach... very Spiderman-esque.
    I don't get how to post em when my phone is on its side lmfao

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Jesus lads ye are all leaving me behind. Haven't trained in over 4 weeks due to getting an horrific infection and fuking my stomach.

Still not 100% but will try and eat and be back into the gym next week again cannot wait. Did an odd training session here and there weak as piss which has really annoyed me.

Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Jesus lads ye are all leaving me behind. Haven't trained in over 4 weeks due to getting an horrific infection and fuking my stomach.

Still not 100% but will try and eat and be back into the gym next week again cannot wait. Did an odd training session here and there weak as piss which has really annoyed me.
    Sorry to hear this brother. Hope you get up and at `em soon!
    DCI and marcus300 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Hope you feel better D! Good to see you man!

Glad you feeling better, DCI.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Thanks lads for the replies. It was an incident like Marcus' pornstar but not that bad thankfully lol.

Seem to be on the mend but have had some many anti biotics my stomach is in bits from it.
    krugerr, NACH3, almostgone and 1 others like this.

Thanks lads for the replies. It was an incident like Marcus' pornstar but not that bad thankfully lol.

Seem to be on the mend but have had some many anti biotics my stomach is in bits from it.
    Yogurt and/or probiotics. . Been using the plain FF Chobani and adding in some berries or some diced local peaches.
    DCI likes this.

Oh dang, flank steak in the regular packs is down to $5.88/lb. Looked at the cases and the price is about a 1.15/lb lower, but the cases have a lot of trim on them. Grabbed some packs of flank, about 48 lb. of split breasts, some 90/10 burger, and some boneless skinless breasts.

Edit: Stocking up on canned salmon, egg whites, and Chobani FF plain yogurt as well.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-11-2016 at 06:29 AM.
    clarky. likes this.

ahhh man that's bad news hope you get well soon DCI,
    krugerr and DCI like this.

legs

Leg extensions
    3 warm up sets - slow on both negative and positive
    1 working set -heavy as possible to failure and then down to halves - felt good

V squat - backwards stance
    2 feel sets- nice and slow breathing and bracing and getting deep in the hole

squats - had to go with high bar squats because it was pulling on my RC
    got back into breathing and bracing and slowing pyramiding up the weight, nothing special just getting into my hole again, wide stance and got some reps out. Felt ok.

lying leg curls supersetted with stiff leg dead lifts
    3 sets- worked hard on them

standing calve raises
    3 sets- had to stop because felt like I was going to be sick so ended the workout before I made a mess. Good sign that I pushed to this
    almostgone, NACH3 and clarky. like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Fuck I meant everything I said you sad cunts. Getting soft on me, Sila's belly fat must be contagious, stay the fuck away from me man!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Fuck I meant everything I said you sad cunts. Getting soft on me, Sila's belly fat must be contagious, stay the fuck away from me man!
    lmfao lol lol its toooo easy mate check this out

I cant contain myself but its got to be the last one lol lol he makes me cry

krugerr and NACH3 like this.

legs

Leg extensions
    3 warm up sets - slow on both negative and positive
    1 working set -heavy as possible to failure and then down to halves - felt good

V squat - backwards stance
    2 feel sets- nice and slow breathing and bracing and getting deep in the hole

squats - had to go with high bar squats because it was pulling on my RC
    got back into breathing and bracing and slowing pyramiding up the weight, nothing special just getting into my hole again, wide stance and got some reps out. Felt ok.

lying leg curls supersetted with stiff leg dead lifts
    3 sets- worked hard on them

standing calve raises
    3 sets- had to stop because felt like I was going to be sick so ended the workout before I made a mess. Good sign that I pushed to this
    Nice, Marcus!
    marcus300 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Wait what?!

Me too!!!! lol
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-11-2016 at 06:34 AM.

Nice, Marcus!
    wasn't my best performance but just getting back into the groove and feeling the weight. I really wanted to stick with breathing and bracing while squatting and keeping tight throughout the lift, felt good also went with high bar which felt good to be honest.
    almostgone and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    lmfao lol lol its toooo easy mate check this out

I cant contain myself but its got to be the last one lol lol he makes me cry

Wtf! Lmfao! Is he posting this shit on YouTube?!?! What a knob

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    wasn't my best performance but just getting back into the groove and feeling the weight. I really wanted to stick with breathing and bracing while squatting and keeping tight throughout the lift, felt good also went with high bar which felt good to be honest.

How can u even do low bar, Marcus
    marcus300 likes this.

Thread Information