Page 976 of 1534 FirstFirst ... 476876926966971972973974975976977978979980981986102610761476 ... LastLast
Results 39,001 to 39,040 of 61340
Like Tree79787Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    AC actually been out for 2 weeks. They "say" should be fixed Tuesday.
    My cooks are troopers man....but I'm a sweater normally...and add tren to the mix. I was fvcked from the beginning hahhah.
    Knee is the same. Some days good some days are bad.
    Back isn't killing me anymore, but sleeping is still tuff. Rolling over things like that.
    Standing up from a Seated position still get the shock of pain shoot down the leg.
    Tingling in leg/foot. Is almost constant
    Ahh man! Keep updating us Sfla - hope your feeling better each day my man! Take er a lil easy How's those night sweats lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80;7202037[QUOTE

Back isn't killing me anymore, but sleeping is still tuff. Rolling over things like that.

Standing up from a Seated position still get the shock of pain shoot down the leg.

Tingling in leg/foot. Is almost constant
    How old is your mattress?
    Last edited by BG; 08-15-2016 at 07:06 AM.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    OK Been busy....Im not sure doing what though

Friday-I wasnt sure about things because of my knee. I warmed up, jumped in the rack and it didnt feel good. So I did some free weight leg presses to warm my knee up better. Then I tried to squat again but I kept moving my leg, worrying about shit so I just did 2 sets of 315 and called it a day in the rack. I just wasnt right, but my knee didnt hurt.....all mental.

Friday Legs

Leg press- 5 sets of med weight deep no lock
    Back squats- warms, 2 sets of 315
    Front extensions-I actually did 21's......7-7-7.....felt good when I found the right weight.
    Fixed weight leg press
    Calves
    abs

Sat-Back

High row
    Mid row
    Seated row
    Bent over row
    Db rows

abs

Sunday-Arms First decent arm workout in a while!

Db kick backs-W/Easy bar incline skull crusher super
    Single arm preachers-W/Standing head high cables curls
    Over head V-bar cables-W/Flat bench dip supers
    Cable single arm kick backs-W/overhead cable supers

Left happy......Im going to make these arms grow!
    almostgone, clarky., NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Hi guys,GGR. Arms are sore the day, just having a lazy day watching tele.

I was at a wedding reception last night, so i wanted a new shirt. I never wear shirts it's always T shirts. Any way i was in usc and seen a few, what a fucking carry on could i get one to fit. Could i fvck, the one that fitted was a 2XL but the tummy was like a tent.

The lady was funny she was a good help she said i see you work out you've got big broad shoulders and chest, nothing about ma arms ffs whats that all about eh haha any way. She says there making them for fat ppl now shame for ppl like yous yous need the bigger size but does not fit around Torso.
    So i had to buy a polo shirt XL £55 ffs lol i looked cool though haha. But i was chuffed as i have had a few ppl coment lately and it does feel good.
    I did bump into a guy a know that i have not seen for ages, and the first thing he said was fvck what you on clarky lmfao i told him nothing but he was having none of it but its true am not Oh well thats up to them eh the magic pill and wake up like arny So they think.

We're going to look for a wee holiday this week only thing is it wont be till next summer piss but av no holidays from work. Sooo that means diet WILL! have to be sorted and lean a bit it will give me a goal to work to.
    I'll tell yous something i never wish time away but i will be glad when this year is done. Endo next month then i'll run a wee test cycle.
    AG, Marcus i'll run the test by yous first to make sure its ok as i'm doing pharma this time.
    If.you need a fat man's shirt, I can spare one or two. . LOL, don't get me wrong, I still need them, but I can spare one or two. I've got Cintas work shirts or T-shirts in various colors with either skulls or demons. Your choice.
    My wardrobe is very limited. If I'm not at work, I'm bumming around buying more groceries or staring at the gun counter and sweating.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-14-2016 at 09:07 PM.
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Blasted arms this morning.

Was a rough night at work last night. Had to have lost 5# water weight.

Kitchen air is down. I cooked last night for the first time in long time. So working with no air. 2 each 1500 degree broilers 2 500 degree ovens and a 500 degree flat top all with 2 feet of me.

End of night I could literally ring out my jacket and pants of sweat.

Arms was:

Smith cg press 3w 1f 1w dd
    Single arm behind head db 1f 1w 1 drop
    Rope pd 2f 1w new weight ddd
    Straight set reverse straight bar pd into cable kick backs.

All bis done relatively light weight, every rep had 3-5 second negative. However long and slow I could hold it.

Single arm preacher hammer strength 2w
    Seated DB curls palms up
    Double bicep cable curls (slightly higher then delts) 2w
    Jeez, Sfla! You wouldn't want me around that. I'd be leaving puddles of sweat everywhere and people would be sending the food back complaining it was too salty. Man, the slow negatives really take their toll. It seems like the DOMS from negatives is delayed even more than normal. Nice lift!
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-15-2016 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Fat thumbs again
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    How old is your mattress?
    That's what part of our tax refund this coming year is dedicated to unless I break down and pry the money out of our emergency $$ before then.
    BG likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Morning everyone

Morning, Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Morning, Marcus.
    Bad day today to much work and no training.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Ouch....REAL sorry to here that

Ugh. I know the feeling.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm at work now..... 5 more hours to go. I'll be in bed by 9am and then hafta be in NYC by 4pm for work lmao
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I'm at work now..... 5 more hours to go. I'll be in bed by 9am and then hafta be in NYC by 4pm for work lmao
    That's f-in horrible, man! Is that going to be a regular schedule?

Edit: I mean it sounds horrible. Remember, I'm a hick that doesn't like to go to town or talk on the phone. How far is it from your location to NYC?
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-15-2016 at 12:11 AM.
    RaginCajun likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Morning guys,GGR. Going to leave for work shortly. I'll not get a session the day av got a few things to do. Well, start of a new wk again. Time flys so fast, Catch up the night fellas.
    almostgone, NACH3 and marcus300 like this.

Have a good one, Clarky!
    clarky. likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What's up fellas!

I've slept all day Sunday(exhausted mentally) but I'm wide awake - may go in to the gym in the middle of the night lol... I'm trying to work back to front to strengthen and pull my RCs(and R shoulder back in) but really trying to strengthen it right!

Been thinking of doing laser treatment to break up any scar tissue... Anyone have success with this(Marcus, Prox, BG, Kel, AG)

Let's get it after it today fellas

And good. Morning to everyone!

I swear if I ever hit the lottery I am going to get so lazy at work they will either fire me or promote me. . If I win enough and I'm sure that I have health coverage and living expenses covered for the wife and I, they won't get either option. I'll just quit!
    Of course, once I have some $$ banked up we will have an international HIT club meeting and dinner to follow
    NACH3, clarky., marcus300 and 2 others like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I swear if I ever hit the lottery I am going to get so lazy at work they will either fire me or promote me. . If I win enough and I'm sure that I have health coverage and living expenses covered for the wife and I, they won't get either option. I'll just quit!
    Of course, once I have some $$ banked up we will have an international HIT club meeting and dinner to follow
    That'd be something else, AG... Just to be able to train together would be simply priceless!
    almostgone, clarky. and BG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    That's f-in horrible, man! Is that going to be a regular schedule? Edit: I mean it sounds horrible. Remember, I'm a hick that doesn't like to go to town or talk on the phone. How far is it from your location to NYC?
    about 40 minutes by car and then an 8 minute ferry ride.

My hours are never the same. We are a "service" after all

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

I agree! Would be a blast with plenty of laughs. The sound of plates clanging, cussing , and lifting.
    clarky. and NACH3 like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    NO GUNS!! that big mad fvcker will have a gun to our head making sure we hit true failure .
    almostgone, NACH3 and RaginCajun like this.

about 40 minutes by car and then an 8 minute ferry ride.

Ah, gotcha. I wasn't sure if were already working for the new employer. Sounds like you are. Be careful and travel safely!

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    NO GUNS!! that big mad fvcker will have a gun to our head making sure we hit true failure .
    No doubt. Hitting failure in a leather nappy is going to be bad enough!
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-15-2016 at 12:41 AM.
    clarky. likes this.

Ah, gotcha. I wasn't sure if were already working for the new employer. Sounds like you are. Be careful and travel safely!
    Doing really well actually. So well that they offered me a huge opportunity. Can't really talk about t lol but it's a big deal. I'm lucky

- Knockout_Power

Doing really well actually. So well that they offered me a huge opportunity. Can't really talk about t lol but it's a big deal. I'm lucky
    Happy for you, Haz! You deserve it, man.

Happy for you, Haz! You deserve it, man.
    Ty brotha

I can actually say I like what I do lol. It's tough at times but that's what keeps it interesting
    almostgone and BG like this.

- Knockout_Power

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im sure it's pretty old ....years

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Was able to fall back asleep, thankfully.

So now I'm up gettin ready to eat
    6eggs scrambled, mixed fruit, and whole wheat blueberry waffles plain
    BG likes this.

6 egg whites, 5 oz. of steak, and a few episodes of South Park here and then it's bedtime for me.
    BG and clarky. like this.

BG
    That's what part of our tax refund this coming year is dedicated to unless I break down and pry the money out of our emergency $$ before then.
    It made all the difference in the world for my back issues.
    almostgone likes this.

BG
    Yup a prostitutes day never ends. Theres always "work" to be done

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm gonna hit chest today, and some delt work - since I won't be pressing for delts... Plus RC ex's -

5HB eggs bagel w/lite veggie c/c, mixed fruit
    BG likes this.

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Every body goes through those times, dont worry just be prepared when the time comes to get going again. Im only maybe a month back to training properly.
    Ohh of course man. Thank you for your kind words. Had a great weekend with friends music and car shit all weekend back eating clean again and tonight will be my first night back into the gym for the week and continuing away should be good fun.
    NACH3, BG, almostgone and 1 others like this.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by DCI View Post
    Ohh of course man. Thank you for your kind words. Had a great weekend with friends music and car shit all weekend back eating clean again and tonight will be my first night back into the gym for the week and continuing away should be good fun.
    Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3
    Was able to fall back asleep, thankfully. So now I'm up gettin ready to eat 6eggs scrambled, mixed fruit, and whole wheat blueberry waffles plain
    I got home at 9 and had to shave, shower, cook....

Laying down till 1 and heading to NY
    NACH3 likes this.

- Knockout_Power

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Morning everyone

Enough is enough. Change that fvcking avi.....
    marcus300, BG, almostgone and 1 others like this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Perfect!
    Thanks man I'll be weak no doubt still not 100% perfect but I'll go insane if I don't go back to the gym
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BG
    Yup a prostitutes day never ends. Theres always "work" to be done
    At least I make money and don't enjoy it.

Here's a rare pic of BG and his estranged lover....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-image-1324505774.jpg  
    RaginCajun and BG like this.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Enough is enough. Change that fvcking avi.....
    It's sils wife x

BG

Here's a rare pic of BG and his estranged lover....
    Its in the open......now Ill post some nudes if you want except they really might make me look narrow like Silabolin thinks!

But on the real......Ide hit that.
    almostgone, clarky. and NACH3 like this.

Thread Information