Like Tree79785Likes

Thread: **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Yeah I went to splitting it 2x since I’m at the 100mcg dose and feel it working better tbh she’s only taking 50mcgs so once in am on fasted stomach is working thus far
    Also need to take T4 at least an hour after caffeine because caffeine competes with binding and greatly decreases the medication’s effectiveness. I haven’t seen literature about T3 but would follow suit to be safe.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Heading to gym now gonna hit chest bis or arms to start the wk off
    clarky. likes this.

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Bands are more of a PL tool IMHO, but they do work. For instance with squats you can anchor them at the bottom so you increase the load at the top of the rep. On the other hand, you can anchor them from the top so you can get used to handling more weight than you can actually squat, because the bands will pick up the extra weight when you are in the hole and getting ready to reverse direction.
    Just another tool like loading the bar with chains to progressively overload the bar on bench, squats , deads, etc.
    Got it. Just didn’t see the utility in it but I’m not an elite lifter. I’m kind of to weights what Gilligan was to sailing.
    almostgone likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Off work now. Should be off tonight unless someone gets heavy handed and breaks something.
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Got it. Just didn’t see the utility in it but I’m not an elite lifter. I’m kind of to weights what Gilligan was to sailing.
    Same here, Trail. I am a liability to myself.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

TRA
    **Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-97a0c104-c058-4598-9df7-9939e7b927b4.jpeg
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Also need to take T4 at least an hour after caffeine because caffeine competes with binding and greatly decreases the medication’s effectiveness. I haven’t seen literature about T3 but would follow suit to be safe.
    T4 is actually ‘inactive’ T3 is the strongest thyroid hormone(or generically to the real pharma grade stuff)

Example - if a woman has a regular thyroid range where she’s actually 1.x that’s great - so if she took T4 it would be a waste of a really high dose as T4 tranfers to T3 so you’d start a T3 protocol if her thyroid is in a good range - it’d be the opposite if she was hypothyroidic as she doesn’t produce T4 anymore so that’s why women w/a hypothyroidic range or disease is out on leveroxine... make sense usually at 120-150mcgs

I’ll believe AGs wife is on leveroxine(spelling)

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	97A0C104-C058-4598-9DF7-9939E7B927B4.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	171625
    I hope that arse in on the bench
    clarky. likes this.

TRA
    T4 is actually ‘inactive’ T3 is the strongest thyroid hormone(or generically to the real pharma grade stuff)

Example - if a woman has a regular thyroid range where she’s actually 1.x that’s great - so if she took T4 it would be a waste of a really high dose as T4 tranfers to T3 so you’d start a T3 protocol if her thyroid is in a good range - it’d be the opposite if she was hypothyroidic as she doesn’t produce T4 anymore so that’s why women w/a hypothyroidic range or disease is out on leveroxine... make sense usually at 120-150mcgs

I’ll believe AGs wife is on leveroxine(spelling)
    T4/T3 and caffeine are unrelated, but caffeine messes with the binding of levothyroxine and possibly T3 so just best to avoid taking within an hour of each other
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Arms

I’m trying a product you can actually get to n R U I - Procduct s called painless pumps.... it’s a Kind of like a site enhancement oil yet provides glycoproteins and polysaccharides including the mimicking of our own bodies synovial fluids that tear down the type 2b fibers which HIT is so good at as is failure being the key.... which In delt shots I’m hoping my for something since all is gone now... it’s a 14day loading phase and if you’d like it’s definitely not synthol - check out @
    Painless pumps .com - one word

I supersetted bi tri set for set then dropped with one then other

- Arnold hanging Concentration Curls s/s’d incline skulls
    BIS - 25s to w:u a couple x’s
    40s x2 dropped to 30s x2 15-10reps failure
    and unilaterally done to give FRs
    TRIS
    100x2 failure 12-8 dropped to 70s 20+ to 10+

- CG Cable Curls(was strong today on these) s/s’d with seated weighted dips
    Both were w/u’s into 2w sets & 2-3 drop sets
    BIS - 85.5 x15 then dropped reps to 8ish dropped to 65.5 8/5 drop for reps at 12 I was done.
    TRIS
    1w/u 30+ reps back against 90* pad for tris but switched half way thru to hit chest by leaning forward — 245/12 then 6-8 reps dropped 205/8 185/5 165/6 w/a RP

- Cable two handed standing drag Curls w/a hard arse squeeze s/s’d with V-Grip pushdowns - 2w @ 30+lbs then dropped 2x w/RP TO FINISH OFF THE FAILURE IN A DESTRUCTIVE WAY
    TRIS
    2w/u’s to gauge my working set weights
    72.5 x2 17/13 reps dropped to 65.5 10ish reps then went & got 5-6 reps

I did load my new product and added in some of my compounds atm just TRT plus maybe 100mgs on top 300ish with it was painless as can be - looks like water and draws fairly quick too

25min w/o felt great and strong by and feel good after
    clarky. likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    T4/T3 and caffeine are unrelated, but caffeine messes with the binding of levothyroxine and possibly T3 so just best to avoid taking within an hour of each other
    Ahhh gotcha misread your post / sorry professor lol I’m always gettin corrected I get ya now

Thank you TRAIL!

Rangersltw#2 is offline New Member

Marcus or BG

Can you guys get me back into my old account?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersltw#2 View Post
    Can you guys get me back into my old account?
    https://forums.steroid.com/one-one-staff/

Post in there ^^^^
    almostgone likes this.

Morning beasts and beasties. Yep, forced reps are huge. Shoulders are really sore less than 24h after the lift. I have a hard time getting them sore (the muscle, not the joints, haha) so having little lady help with forced reps pushed me beyond. So stoked about that.
    Cardio today maybe, or rest day. Day full o fun with kiddos and blood letting so might just rest and feed.
    High temp of 56F today with cloud cover so poor me
    Not that I’m not sympathetic with the rest of you getting hit by the cold. I grew up in southeastern Idaho where it got below zero in January, then add a wind chill...but man, it’s nice to be in the desert. I don’t have a winter coat and haven’t had one for years. I wore a jacket the other day, but more to hide my bloated carb belly than to keep me warm, haha.

So I saw some people working out with bands on the bars the other day...not sure the motive behind that? Can’t you just add more weight?? I get that you will get more tension at the end of the contraction but that seems like it would make you fail sooner so any additional work would be a wash compared to higher weight reps. Am I missing anything??

Odd thing this morning - big bruise on my abdomen that kind of involves the belly button area and other side of abdomen. I do some GH subcu but not in the area of the bruising. It just came up yesterday morning. Will keep an eye on it, but weird.

Have a good day all!
    110% rest and grow.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

TRA
    Ahhh gotcha misread your post / sorry professor lol I’m always gettin corrected I get ya now

Thank you TRAIL!
    Oh I’m always getting corrected to, so in that we’re brothers haha. For me more social than academic corrections, which is much worse!
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

TRA
    Arms

I’m trying a product you can actually get to n R U I - Procduct s called painless pumps.... it’s a Kind of like a site enhancement oil yet provides glycoproteins and polysaccharides including the mimicking of our own bodies synovial fluids that tear down the type 2b fibers which HIT is so good at as is failure being the key.... which In delt shots I’m hoping my for something since all is gone now... it’s a 14day loading phase and if you’d like it’s definitely not synthol - check out @
    Painless pumps .com - one word

I supersetted bi tri set for set then dropped with one then other

- Arnold hanging Concentration Curls s/s’d incline skulls
    BIS - 25s to w:u a couple x’s
    40s x2 dropped to 30s x2 15-10reps failure
    and unilaterally done to give FRs
    TRIS
    100x2 failure 12-8 dropped to 70s 20+ to 10+

- CG Cable Curls(was strong today on these) s/s’d with seated weighted dips
    Both were w/u’s into 2w sets & 2-3 drop sets
    BIS - 85.5 x15 then dropped reps to 8ish dropped to 65.5 8/5 drop for reps at 12 I was done.
    TRIS
    1w/u 30+ reps back against 90* pad for tris but switched half way thru to hit chest by leaning forward — 245/12 then 6-8 reps dropped 205/8 185/5 165/6 w/a RP

- Cable two handed standing drag Curls w/a hard arse squeeze s/s’d with V-Grip pushdowns - 2w @ 30+lbs then dropped 2x w/RP TO FINISH OFF THE FAILURE IN A DESTRUCTIVE WAY
    TRIS
    2w/u’s to gauge my working set weights
    72.5 x2 17/13 reps dropped to 65.5 10ish reps then went & got 5-6 reps

I did load my new product and added in some of my compounds atm just TRT plus maybe 100mgs on top 300ish with it was painless as can be - looks like water and draws fairly quick too

25min w/o felt great and strong by and feel good after
    The only painless pumps I know of are the ones my girlfriend wears @_@
    clarky., almostgone and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Oh I’m always getting corrected to, so in that we’re brothers haha. For me more social than academic corrections, which is much worse!
    Me too just not academic lol

The only painless pumps I know of are the ones my girlfriend wears @_@
    Hahahahaha

Ok, the Born Strong DVD was worth the $$ it cost on Amazon. The personal interviews were awesome, family time, etc. Lots of video from the Arnold strength events. Scenes of Brian Shaw and Eddie Hall cutting up and picking at each other. Clips of all of the guys prepping for the Arnold.
    LOL, Hafthor even has his own vodka. I like the commercial, but I'm a fan of Game of Thrones.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c19HRM0x-lA

Definitely enjoyed it.
    NACH3 and clarky. like this.

Ok, the Born Strong DVD was worth the $$ it cost on Amazon. The personal interviews were awesome, family time, etc. Lots of video from the Arnold strength events. Scenes of Brian Shaw and Eddie Hall cutting up and picking at each other. Clips of all of the guys prepping for the Arnold.
    LOL, Hafthor even has his own vodka. I like the commercial, but I'm a fan of Game of Thrones.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c19HRM0x-lA

Definitely enjoyed it.
    Lmfao, aye I seen that he has is own vodka out. I will get some and post a pic
    Edit, hey bet the big man does that, pokes the cunt eyes out if they say they can't do HIT in his gym haaaahahahaha....
    Last edited by clarky.; 01-20-2018 at 06:41 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

Thenewguyjohn is offline New Member
    Got a question? I'm wanting to stack dbol and test e for the first time.. not my first time with oils but with a stack it is.. any ideas on how I should go about these 2

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thenewguyjohn View Post
    Got a question? I'm wanting to stack dbol and test e for the first time.. not my first time with oils but with a stack it is.. any ideas on how I should go about these 2
    Easy start a new thread here - https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...tions-answers/ -

and be sure to lay out any detail you can think of regarding your current stats training diet and cycle history.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Lmfao, aye I seen that he has is own vodka out. I will get some and post a pic
    Edit, hey bet the big man does that, pokes the cunt eyes out if they say they can't do HIT in his gym haaaahahahaha....
    I bet he does! I replied to your email just now, buddy!
    Say, have you heard from Marcus? Thought I would email him later, but if he is on holiday, I don't want to bother him, just wanted to see how he is doing.
    clarky. likes this.

TRA
    Blood drawn. Man, with higher crit does donating make anyone else tank for the rest of the day? I just wanted to lay around all afternoon. Unfortunately couldn’t do that since I have my kids and had to cook and go to son’s game, etc. Just a ragged piece of shite after I donated. I was hydrated, probably more than I would have liked because they get a more dilute product and may have to repeat in 8 wks.
    Working on getting a recomp consult going with someone who seems to be very good so anxious to see what happens there.
    Arms tomorrow, boo yah
    Cheers all

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I learn something new here every damn day. I was going to add T3 to my cut but never really worked well before but now I am going to skip the caffeine and see what happens.

I bet he does! I replied to your email just now, buddy!
    Say, have you heard from Marcus? Thought I would email him later, but if he is on holiday, I don't want to bother him, just wanted to see how he is doing.
    Got it mate thank you, yes i've spoken to him mate.
    almostgone likes this.

Afternoon fellas/Girly, shopping the day (food) that is it.
    almostgone likes this.

Blood drawn. Man, with higher crit does donating make anyone else tank for the rest of the day? I just wanted to lay around all afternoon. Unfortunately couldn’t do that since I have my kids and had to cook and go to son’s game, etc. Just a ragged piece of shite after I donated. I was hydrated, probably more than I would have liked because they get a more dilute product and may have to repeat in 8 wks.
    Working on getting a recomp consult going with someone who seems to be very good so anxious to see what happens there.
    Arms tomorrow, boo yah
    Cheers all
    I usually feel like I can breathe deeper, but I do feel a bit fatigued, more so with a double RBC donation. Most of the time, I take it easy and eat a decent meal afterwards.

Edit: I know you are familiar with this, Trail, but if you naturally have high Hct and Hgb like me and are a frequent flyer @ the blood bank and still do an occasional therapeutic phlebotomy, it wouldn't be a bad idea to at least run your ferritin levels? I tanked mine approximately 6-8 months ago and ended running a full iron panel to get a feel for what was going on. Low ferritin levels made me feel like a piece of well hammered shit. Ended up running 50 mg elemental iron and upped my Vitamin C slightly via extra grapefruit juice. You saw the labs I recently posted. For now, I'm at a good place and will defo monitor during my next blast.
    Last edited by almostgone; 01-21-2018 at 09:53 AM.
    TRA and clarky. like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    What’s up guys and Girly

I know I s/s’d my arms yesterday but wow are they sore as hell today - only 3 ex’s per Bi/& Tris
    I may hit chest today or legs not sure yet
    almostgone, TRA and clarky. like this.

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    I learn something new here every damn day. I was going to add T3 to my cut but never really worked well before but now I am going to skip the caffeine and see what happens.
    You can do the caffeine, as it is beneficial for the cut (and to avoid headache if you’re regular user)also, just take in an hour after T3/T4. You probably knew and planned all that, just to be clear.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You can do the caffeine, as it is beneficial for the cut (and to avoid headache if you’re regular user)also, just take in an hour after T3/T4. You probably knew and planned all that, just to be clear.
    Appreciate the clarification nevertheless and I moved the caffeine one hour. Thanks TR!

TRA
    I usually feel like I can breathe deeper, but I do feel a bit fatigued, more so with a double RBC donation. Most of the time, I take it easy and eat a decent meal afterwards.

Edit: I know you are familiar with this, Trail, but if you naturally have high Hct and Hgb like me and are a frequent flyer @ the blood bank and still do an occasional therapeutic phlebotomy, it wouldn't be a bad idea to at least run your ferritin levels? I tanked mine approximately 6-8 months ago and ended running a full iron panel to get a feel for what was going on. Low ferritin levels made me feel like a piece of well hammered shit. Ended up running 50 mg elemental iron and upped my Vitamin C slightly via extra grapefruit juice. You saw the labs I recently posted. For now, I'm at a good place and will defo monitor during my next blast.
    Yeah, I went a little beyond tanking but all good now. Felt like absolute shite though and not sure why but that led me to eat like shite. I had a lot of Chicago style pizza and some chocolate, etc. Ffs, better be the last cheat day or I’ll be joining the Chris Farley look alike club.

Funny you should mention the iron. Mine tanked after last phlebotomy and I played hell getting it back up. I have bad heartburn and PPIs (Nexium, etc.) can inhibit iron absorption and the combo dropped my iron really low to the point we were thinking about a lower GI bleed or some such crap. Supplemental iron didn’t work because it couldn’t be absorbed so I transitioned to Zantac (H2 blocker, not PPI) with breakthrough heartburn, upped my red meat intake and last labs stellar. Great point, though for phlebotomy!
    almostgone likes this.

TRA
    What’s up guys and Girly

I know I s/s’d my arms yesterday but wow are they sore as hell today - only 3 ex’s per Bi/& Tris
    I may hit chest today or legs not sure yet
    Think outside the box - how about chest exercises supersetted with legs?? Like, HIT inclines with HIT squats, etc. :LOL:
    (I couldn’t type that with a straight face)

Me and the mrs went shopping, this was the motorway or the highway or what ever it's called over the pond

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-20180121_133612.jpg

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-20180121_133345.jpg

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-20180121_133341.jpg

TRA
    Me and the mrs went shopping, this was the motorway or the highway or what ever it's called over the pond

Name:	20180121_133612.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	723.5 KB 
ID:	171636

Name:	20180121_133345.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	823.0 KB 
ID:	171637

Name:	20180121_133341.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	806.8 KB 
ID:	171638
    Looks brutal. Makes me even more grateful for where I live. It’s a chilly 47F here today but will likely hit the mid to high 60s. Sometimes there literally isn’t a cloud in the sky here. A few on the horizon but incredibly beautiful bright blue sky all around. Different story in July when it’s 115F, but that’s only a few months out of the year. You should plan a trip here sometime.
    Here’s a webcam of the city close to my home. Not a great view but you can appreciate the sky and typical day here.

https://www.phoenixvis.net/site.aspx?site=came1
    clarky. likes this.

Looks brutal. Makes me even more grateful for where I live. It’s a chilly 47F here today but will likely hit the mid to high 60s. Sometimes there literally isn’t a cloud in the sky here. A few on the horizon but incredibly beautiful bright blue sky all around. Different story in July when it’s 115F, but that’s only a few months out of the year. You should plan a trip here sometime.
    Here’s a webcam of the city close to my home. Not a great view but you can appreciate the sky and typical day here.

https://www.phoenixvis.net/site.aspx?site=came1
    I love the snow TR, although it does make work harder. I do love a bit sun too, we don't really get a summer here. Some nice weather but it's never really in the summer time lol it's all fucked up.
    hollowedzeus likes this.

TRA
    I used to love the snow, but it got old and with older injured joints no fun at all. It’s quite beautiful, though, and I like the peaceful calm of winter, a definite time of reflection. I used to fish for big German browns (3-8lbs) on the Snake river in the winter. They are lazier by nature than cutthroat or rainbow trout so lay in the seam between the current and the eddies, right where the current will carry your line with a good cast, whether spinning or fly fishing. We used to hike down the river bank through virgin snow 3 ft deep to the holes and it was like utopia.
    This isn’t me, but an image of the winter German brown I refer to.

**Marcus's HIT Dungeon**-3e2c7eab-244c-483b-83ca-19a85c32b15d.jpeg
    clarky. likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Think outside the box - how about chest exercises supersetted with legs?? Like, HIT inclines with HIT squats, etc. :LOL:
    (I couldn’t type that with a straight face)
    LMFAO - I was praying you weren’t serious
    Way to stop it at the end

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Name:	20180121_133612.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	723.5 KB 
ID:	171636

Name:	20180121_133345.jpg 
Views:	272 
Size:	823.0 KB 
ID:	171637

Name:	20180121_133341.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	806.8 KB 
ID:	171638
    Clarky, does it snow a lot in Scotland? I know it’s wet at the least with high winds, correct? That first pic looks like the beginning of that storm.... how many inches did youse get?

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Afternoon fellas/Girly, shopping the day (food) that is it.
    I dislike grocery shopping and meal prep but necessary evils!

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Worked out at my place 30 minute whole body compound movement crap and killer abs.

Legs and lower abs and booty DOMS. Good stuff!

Thread Information