Thread: Tomorrowland.

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned

Tomorrowland.

I'm just wondering if anyone has ever been before and if it's worth going while still young lol? It seems like a good time and I'm still young and into the festival and clubbing scenes so if anyone has any personal experience with going to Tomorrowland then I'd love to know about it. A lot of different nationalities there too and a lot of hot European girls, what could be better haha?

Any other good festivals or areas in the world that are big party places that go off? I heard Ibiza is awesome and an amazing time. Here is this year's Tomorrowland for any of you that want to have a look. It's not everyone's scene, but if it's yours, you'll ****ing love it:

Last edited by Doont-Hunter; 11-19-2012 at 01:40 AM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Is this like the Neverland ranch? Where grown pop stars touch little boys? You should def. go!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Is this like the Neverland ranch? Where grown pop stars touch little boys? You should def. go!
    hahahah that's just wrong....

Looks like Woodstock meets Nickelodeon.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 11-19-2012 at 12:24 AM.

LiL P is offline Associate Member
    Never went to tomorowland because its a drug fest, 20 of my friends went to this years one they said it was amazing. Ive been to ibiza more than once Pacha is sick id reccomend it for sure!

Side note do Americans take Sun Holidays? eh i think ye call them vacations

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL P View Post
    Never went to tomorowland because its a drug fest, 20 of my friends went to this years one they said it was amazing. Ive been to ibiza more than once Pacha is sick id reccomend it for sure!

Damn.....now I want to know where this place is!!!!!!!

Sunday holiday? Ummmmm.....what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

Haha its in belgium

Nah i mean do Americans leave America for vacation in search of hot weather

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Yea im going next year. Ill time my cycle perfectly. Its going to be awsome 3 days of music,cocaine and hot euro women haha could not think of a better combo.. I already have bought a singlet and some sick raulf lauren pants for the event. Time to up my melanotan dosage so my glow is awsome. Getting my teeth whitened next week too

Haha its in belgium

Nah i mean do Americans leave America for vacation in search of hot weather
    It all depends on where you live. If you are on the East coast especially South there is not need. The West coast down south also no need but plenty of the other places such as North West where I am YES especially during the winter months or rainy season that is from September to June. lol I use to fly to Mexico about every 2 months or less for a while to get my Vit D but the last few years I have been spending more time in Asia Thailand/Philippines but still the sun regions.

We have our festivals here too. Look up Burning man. It's just one of the yearly such festivals as your tomorrowland.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It all depends on where you live. If you are on the East coast especially South there is not need. The West coast down south also no need but plenty of the other places such as North West where I am YES especially during the winter months or rainy season that is from September to June. lol I use to fly to Mexico about every 2 months or less for a while to get my Vit D but the last few years I have been spending more time in Asia Thailand/Philippines but still the sun regions.

We have our festivals here too. Look up Burning man. It's just one of the yearly such festivals as your tomorrowland.
    Yes, depends on where you live. Where I am, its sunny 12 months out of the year. It's like living in a damn bubble!!!!!!!!

Burning Man, huh? Now I have to look that up too!!!!!

They both sound something like the EDC in Vegas every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Lol Lunk. Got to love your input man. It's only the biggest festival in the world, in one of the best countries in the world, Belgium.

Lol it's only a drug fest if you make it a drug fest. If I'd go I'd probably stay sober, or pop a few dingaz. Nothing serious, just would want to have an amazing time. Yeah man Ibiza sounds so ****ing awesome.

Haha MI. I don't know if you'd be into the festivals scene, but if you are then it looks so ****ing awesome. I've heard awesome things about it. It's mainly progressive electro and house music. Have a look bro: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWb5Qc-fBvk.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Yea im going next year. Ill time my cycle perfectly. Its going to be awsome 3 days of music,cocaine and hot euro women haha could not think of a better combo.. I already have bought a singlet and some sick raulf lauren pants for the event. Time to up my melanotan dosage so my glow is awsome. Getting my teeth whitened next week too
    Don't do too much cocaine man. Don't want to end up like Zyzz now do we? But yeah, it looks so sick. I'd have to get some sick new clothes before I go, especially some sick singlets and some tightish shorts to show of those quads lol. I'm naturally tanned and live in Australia so I'll skip the melatonin lol but having nice, white teeth is sick. Girls everywhere! Going to have to fend off a few mingaz lol.

In Australia I don't have to worry about going anywhere to get some sun or a tan haha. Have you ever been to Australia? It's actually a decent place. Not much to see or do but it's just a nice chill place with really friendly people. You'd like it man.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Were are you bro? Im in the mines in wa?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Were are you bro? Im in the mines in wa?
    I'm in Brisbane in Queensland bro. Love the sunshine state. Hitting up the gold coast for new years eve SO GOOD! Haha.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Yes, depends on where you live. Where I am, its sunny 12 months out of the year. It's like living in a damn bubble!!!!!!!!

Burning Man, huh? Now I have to look that up too!!!!!

They both sound something like the EDC in Vegas every year.
    Burning Man is one wild festival. It's in the desert in the middle of summer. Some of the weirdest shit you'll ever see.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong

Burning Man is one wild festival. It's in the desert in the middle of summer. Some of the weirdest shit you'll ever see.
    Weirder than EDC in Las Vegas?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Living in the US and not knowing what burning man is, is like living in New Orleans and not knowing what Mardi Gras is. lol
    Personally I like Walking street in Thailand, It's Mardi Gras 7 days a week. OK sometimes only 6 days if there is some other festival going on.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts

Living in the US and not knowing what burning man is, is like living in New Orleans and not knowing what Mardi Gras is. lol
    Personally I like Walking street in Thailand, It's Mardi Gras 7 days a week. OK sometimes only 6 days if there is some other festival going on.
    Like I said. I live in a bubble. Lol

I would like to take a look at Oz but i hear they are calling out for no more Irish emigrants I wouldnt mind living in America or Canada for a year or two either

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    Like I said. I live in a bubble. Lol
    im gonna have to google this burning man dang i must be getting old! too bad they didnt have (or i didnt know about) this when i was in my early 20's..

Weirder than EDC in Las Vegas?
    EDC is more like a rave. Burning Man is really difficult to explain as it's so diverse. You'll find rave elements, naked chicks, but you'll really find self-expression, art, independence. If you've never been it's like asking what it's like to experience sight.

Basically, it's like a week long city in the middle of no-where.

I think most people under 50 in America have heard of Burning Man. The thing is you don't really know what it is unless you've been there, and even then you're only seeing a small piece of it.

EDC is more like a rave. Burning Man is really difficult to explain as it's so diverse. You'll find rave elements, naked chicks, but you'll really find self-expression, art, independence. If you've never been it's like asking what it's like to experience sight.

I looked it up. Ya, kind of reminds me of Electric Daisy Carnival but you're right, it's more than that. Even just reading about it, you can't really get an appreciation for it. I'm curious about it but I'd probably do the EDC rave scene before Burning Man.

I looked it up. Ya, kind of reminds me of Electric Daisy Carnival but you're right, it's more than that. Even just reading about it, you can't really get an appreciation for it. I'm curious about it but I'd probably do the EDC rave scene before Burning Man.
    I've been to a few Burning Mans. If I talk too much about my experiences there, I'll end up breaking the rule about rec drugs here. I will say this though, it's hotter than fvck there during the days and nights are still hot. So if you ever go, you'll need a lot of water or they wont even let you in. And if you've got a girlfriend or a wife, it's probably not the best place to go to. You're going to get laid a lot.

I've been to a few Burning Mans. If I talk too much about my experiences there, I'll end up breaking the rule about rec drugs here. I will say this though, it's hotter than fvck there during the days and nights are still hot. So if you ever go, you'll need a lot of water or they wont even let you in. And if you've got a girlfriend or a wife, it's probably not the best place to go to. You're going to get laid a lot.
    Ya I sort of expected that. Lots of rec drugs at EDC with the crowd favorite being what you would expect at raves.

I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't want me going alone and I wouldn't last 5 minutes there with her in tow. Lol

.....so "burning" man. Is that what happens after the event every time you have to pee? It burns??? Lol

Man I just looked at some videos on youtube it looks insane! People are saying you have both a shit time and a good time though, and it just depends on what you make of it at that time. Does that make sense? Lol. Looks trippy and really a good experience and like an experiment to yourself. Seems like you'll understand your limits and boundaries a lot more. Looks sick.

Sounds pretty good. Can't really get laid at a place like Tomorrowland in front of everyone lol. But Burning Man seems awesome. It's in America yeah?

Ya I sort of expected that. Lots of rec drugs at EDC with the crowd favorite being what you would expect at raves.

I'm pretty sure my wife wouldn't want me going alone and I wouldn't last 5 minutes there with her in tow. Lol

.....so "burning" man. Is that what happens after the event every time you have to pee? It burns??? Lol
    Lol. It sounds like an awesome, trippy, life changing rave.

Riptorn is offline Associate Member
    Burning Man is ok. I prefer Bonnaroo. Probably because it sounds Australian lol.

http://www.bonnaroo.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    Man I just looked at some videos on youtube it looks insane! People are saying you have both a shit time and a good time though, and it just depends on what you make of it at that time. Does that make sense? Lol. Looks trippy and really a good experience and like an experiment to yourself. Seems like you'll understand your limits and boundaries a lot more. Looks sick.

Sounds pretty good. Can't really get laid at a place like Tomorrowland in front of everyone lol. But Burning Man seems awesome. It's in America yeah?

Lol. It sounds like an awesome, trippy, life changing rave.
    The videos I've seen of the recent ones looks way more commercial and different from the ones I went to. But yeah, you bring tents or RVs since you're staying for a week.

The videos I've seen of the recent ones looks way more commercial and different from the ones I went to. But yeah, you bring tents or RVs since you're staying for a week.
    Yeah I thought they were pretty commercial lol. Funny how all the people in the videos had make up on and really white teeth. But nonetheless, it looks pretty awesome. So you pretty much just wander around the desert and there's different like little stations and stuff with music playing and heaps of different things? Like different scenarios I guess etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    Yeah I thought they were pretty commercial lol. Funny how all the people in the videos had make up on and really white teeth. But nonetheless, it looks pretty awesome. So you pretty much just wander around the desert and there's different like little stations and stuff with music playing and heaps of different things? Like different scenarios I guess etc?
    Theres that, but there is main happenings too. Every time I went, I brought a guitar and ended up jamming with tons of strangers. People brought all sorts of instruments and had a diverse range of musical interests. It was some of the best times of my life. Showering can be a bit of a problem there. You probably don't want to do the Human Carcass Wash, so you need to figure something out.

So....do you have stay the entire time? Is that required? Is it frowned upon to leave after a few days?

Quote Originally Posted by Riptorn
    Burning Man is ok. I prefer Bonnaroo. Probably because it sounds Australian lol.

http://www.bonnaroo.com/
    Damn it Rip!!! Now I have to look this up too!!!!

So....do you have stay the entire time? Is that required? Is it frowned upon to leave after a few days?

I think you have to buy a pass if you want to comeback, but it's not jail. You can leave whenever you want to. Leaving will probably be the last thing on your mind.

Riptorn is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Damn it Rip!!! Now I have to look this up too!!!!
    It's a good time. Especially for those stuck on the east coast of the US that is.

Thread Information