Scabtree is offline Associate Member

Death Of A Salesman

Zig Ziglar has died at the age of 86, from a short battle with pneumonia this past Wed November 28th. Even though I've never personally met Ziglar, nor attended one of his seminars; I feel personal loss with his passing.

I've never been so motivated to live life to the fullest as when I've listen to one of his 'tapes', or read one of his books. His message was simple, but profound. Ziglar has had an extraordinary impact on my life, and the lives of those closest to me. It was Ziglar who pushed me to get up at 5:00 each day and begin training, even though I hate mornings. He persuaded me to work on my relationships, my goals; and ultimately he taught me how to have a life worth living.

I would encourage anyone to get a copy of his 'tapes', or books. If you can get by his cheesy jokes and overbearing accent, you will find simple but extremely effective tools to live each day with purpose, direction and vigor.

Zig and his wife; this past Monday on their 66th anniversary.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Death Of A Salesman-18085_10151266141162863_1513219311_n.jpg  

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    He will be missed. He was an icon.

Thread Information